[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

caliber conversion sks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (15KB, 510x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 510x230px
hey /k/ i was wondering if i there was any guides or information on converting the sks from 7.62 to a .38 dardick tround. it's a 1950 tula if that helps
>>
Are you retarded?
>>
Stop
>>
I'll pay you money to not do this
>>
>>33974680

Why not convert it to Gyrojet rounds?
>>
the tround is a neat idea for sure. but converting an sks to fire trounds isnt a good idea simply for the fact that it wont take advantage of the unique shape/ feeding unless you heavily rework the sks. it would be easier to start a rifle from the ground up
>>
>>33974680
>t. Ryosuke "My hair color isn't the only thing that rotates" Takahashi
>>
>>33974839
hmm ok it just seems cheaper cuz i have like 4 boxes of dardick trounds and i want to get rid of them. only gun is a sks
>>
>>33974845
LMAO at that reference

why did they keep changing the way he looked throughout the series???
>>
>>33974893
if you aren't joking then sell those rounds
they're like ultra rare and could fetch a great price
honestly you might be able to afford a second sks with that money
>>
>>33974893
if you aren't hurting for money, id hold on to them. theyll only get rarer and more valuable as time goes on. not to mention theyre just super neat and weird
>>
also i rrc, theyre just plain 38 rounds in a triangular case. i dont suggest you do this but you could probably just tak the casing off and shoot the rounds out of a cheap revolver.
>>
>>33974680
>>33974893
>>33975293
This has got to be some new form of bait.
>>
>>33974893
sell them dude, they're worth way more than they are getting shot out of an old sks
>>
>>33975322
this is what i was thinking of
>While trounds could be complete firearms cartridges, many trounds were made as chamber adapters which held a standard cartridge, such as a .38 Special.[2] This allowed readily available ammunition to be loaded into the trounds and fired from Dardick's guns. The .22 caliber tround held standard rimfire ammunition, and the guns that could fire it were equipped with a selectable firing pin to handle centerfire trounds or trounds loaded with rimfire cartridges.
>>
File: hmmm.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>33975118
during every stage he ran different simulations on what hair color would be the most effective for driving, but even he couldn't come up with a conclusive answer. He rotates through the most promising shades as a result.

>inb4 why didn't he run all the simulations at once or some shit?
Ryo-so-ghey Tamagotchi's mind is an enigma beyond mortal comprehension, some say it spins in his head as he thinks.
>>
>>33975329
no i can't sell them
>>
>>33977851
Why?
>>
>>33977967
i just can't
>>
>>33978024
fake and gay unless you give us an actual reason.
>>
>>33974680
Just take a hammer and cold chisel to the chamber senpai, I'm sure you can make it triangular easily!
>>
>>33974817
Enough money..... For an sks ;)?
>>
>>33975322
Should I turn my inherited C96 into a Blastech DL-44?
>>
File: GyroJetAmmo.jpg (82KB, 754x622px) Image search: [Google]
GyroJetAmmo.jpg
82KB, 754x622px
Can Gyrojet ammunition be used in place of Estes rocket motors? How can I ignite them?
>>
Can I convert my mosin to 69mm dildos?
>>
>>33978443
You could modify 12 gauge shells to launch dildos I'd imagine

Something tells me it's already been done
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.