[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fistfights and Brawls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: Jill Bloatwich.jpg (366KB, 989x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Jill Bloatwich.jpg
366KB, 989x1500px
So /k/, you ever been in a fistfight and/or a brawl?

Share your stories. Give advice in case of an emergency.
>>
Eyes, knees, nads and throat.
>>
This one I was at the movies waiting in line to buy tickets and a couple of guys got in front me. They acted like I wasn't there. I got pissed and uhh well I uhh called one of them out. He was smaller, younger, and white so I knew I had a chance, his friend however, didn't match that criteria so I ignored him completely. well anyway I ended punching the white guy in the face and am now pressing charges on his friend for assault.
>>
File: Clown is Concerned.jpg (343KB, 1280x1693px) Image search: [Google]
Clown is Concerned.jpg
343KB, 1280x1693px
How do you handle a guy that gets up against you and won't back off?
>>
>>33971217
Fistfights: Target the nose with relentless jabs until guy is clearly disoriented, right hook him hard in the jaw.

Brawls: Situational awareness is key, focus on quick strikes followed by a shove to maintain your distance. Exit immediately, cops will be arriving soon.
>>
>>33971298
Acting like a true nigger
>>
>>33971217
Another thing, hesitation loses more fights than anything else. When its time to fight its time to fight, not think.
>>
>>33971217
Ive been in a 30 man barfight. Luckily im a short fucker so I dodged most punches. Apart from that it was all about staying behind cover and pelting a sucker with a beer bottle when he had his back to you. Man on man 'honorable' fighting is for suckers and that's why I don't have any scars.

Pretoria was a lot of fun
>>
File: CUTE.jpg (2MB, 5113x3409px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.jpg
2MB, 5113x3409px
>>33971217
>That pic
Delete this fucking blasphemy.
>>
>Bouncer for 5 years
>Work as a sheriff
>Fought in KOTC

Nothing is as important as knowing when its appropriate to fight. Always throw the first blow and dominate the conflict. Do not over focus on styles, forms whatever as they'll never be as important as getting your feet wet in the ring/street, learning your body and learning how to read the opponent's body. Learn functional fighting techniques taught in detac or combative courses, the information I learned there was far more valuable than mma training with predetermined rules for the sake of sport. Don't go to any gym with less than once a week contact sparring. Learn nerve motor strike points, they work and can knock out ANYONE.
>>
>>33971662
Forehead > Nose

Trust me it's the last thing they see coming
>>
>>33971217
If you're in a brawl and its only you, you might want to get the fuck out of there.
Punching bare knuckle isn't like boxing, you don't really want to lay full power into someone's mouth, cheeks, forehead and the like or you'll be breaking knuckles and that's pretty painful. Jaw, nose, eyes, throat will make people pretty unhappy and not feel like playing anymore.

Depends on just how savage its going down, if its kicked off into full-retard with people throwing chairs, glasses, ashtrays, bottles and other shenanigans then you can escalate it. Kicking the shit out of people in the plums will stop most, knees, strikes to the solar plexus, kidneys, choke holds, wrist locks, eye gouging, fish-hooks, biting, tearing off ears and of course, the old squirrel grip.
Course, if you do maim the shit out of some poor cunt, its a good time to get the fuck out- but also be aware most places have CCTV somewhere and its going to be a problem if you've just done something reprehensible
>>
Aim
for
the
Head
(and lower thorax)

Oh and also never underestimate your opponent
>>
>>33971217
the first time you get hit in the head you'll be disoriented, knocked for a loop as it were. but only the first time so go ahead and get it out of the way under controlled circumstances.
>>
>>33971217

Went to a 60% black high school that used to get pretty rowdy at times. Avoid group fights. You tend to get the shit knocked out of you from strange directions and it sucks.

One on one fighting: just beat the fucking shit out of their face. If you can, throw the first punch and make it count. Hit him in the nose and do not stop punching him in the face. The first punch will stun and just don't give them a chance to defend the barrage. Also, I broke my pinky knuckle and it's pushed back about a half inch. Avoid punching with your pinky knuckle if you can. It breaks (or at least mine does) too easily. Last thing: there is always somebody badder ass than you are. You win some fights and of course lose a few. Don't underestimate anyone and when it's time to knuckle up, go complete savage.
>>
>>33972045
Sure, if you're looking to break your knuckles.
>>
>>33972045
>hardest part of the human body
>the reason boxers wear gloves
>>
>>33971217
Fought a pretty tall nigger one time. His arms were significantly longer than mine so he just leaned back to everything I had to give him, and went with these weird right hooks to my face. I probably took 15 half-hits before I got a good one on his jaw and dropped him.
>>
>>33972961
I've had a nog do this to me too. Most are lanky fucks that are taught how to "fight" in prison or from their street urchin friends. It's NEVER the proper way to fight.

Aim for the ankles, knees, groin, thigh, sternum, elbows, wrists, neck, head. Use a weapon if defending yourself. Don't fight fair and don't "weak arm" anything. Grabbing a guys nuts as hard as you can and pulling backwards while moving away will brig him down and be an unexpected move. If the dudes got size on you aim low and move. If you have size on him aim high but stay low. Use your body to your advantage. It's not a fistfight it's a full body fight. Don't box like nogs do unless you are actually a boxer. Your shoulders, knees, forehead and feet are just as useful as your fists. In a group attack pick the biggest dude and fuck him up. His body size can make it harder for the others to get strikes in during close quarters. And for the love of god if being choked don't panic. Put your arm/wrist/hand under his chokehold arm/hand to breathe then calmly kick the shit out of him while getting your breathing in. He'll eventually break his hold or you'll pass out.
>>
File: meirlcop.jpg (94KB, 562x730px) Image search: [Google]
meirlcop.jpg
94KB, 562x730px
Cop here, the only times I've ever gotten into fights is with drunks, and it's always a brawl. Knees and elbows are your best tools. They don't break like fingers do, and drunks are bad at fighting. Avoid the choke and you'll do fine. Fight a cop and you can expect to get seriously injured or even killed. That's about it!
>>
How useful is this information?
https://youtu.be/VdTqaH3IbBM
>>
File: Beary Pissed Off.jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
Beary Pissed Off.jpg
5KB, 190x153px
>>33972961
>>33973255
>Those weird-ass hook punches that land with all the force of a stray ass hair
>Yard apes think those punches amount to anything
>They're all dropped by a single solid punch
>Their friends are all blown away by the sight

Really activates my almonds until they become a megazord and annihilate the city.
>>
>>33971954
>Implying you wouldn't want to see Jill heave her blimp-gut forward and annihilate some poor bioweapon with the impact
>>
>>33971217
Used to work in an ER. Dealt with some drunks that got their shit kicked in once but still weren't ready to back down.

>scrawny little white boy comes in after a rough time at this local dive bar that is the source of all late night injuries save for accidents
>guy looks rough, but hardly the worse we'd seen
>go in to change some bandages the EMT's applied
>it has stuck to his wound and he freaks the fuck out
>he jolts up, blood dripping down his arm
>try to reason with him, but he is drunk off his ass
>he throws up his bloody fists and asks me "whadaya want, the hospital" as he holds up his left hand, "or the morgue" as he puts up his right
>its 2 AM so I'm not thinking about what I'm saying or who I'm saying it to and joke at him and say we're already at the hospital
>all he heard was "hospital" and fucking decks me
>so I bum rush his ass and smack him against the wall

Superior mass and a hard place is far more useful in an all out brawl. Downing his ass as fast as possible and knocking the wind out of him was the easiest solution and made for easy drunk disposal.

Useful on drunks and in a situation when you can rush a smaller guy and throw them to the ground. Makes for a good entrance.
>>
>Be me inna high school
>Hanging out innaghetto with a buddy from the ghetto
>Suddenly a wild basketball American appears
>Tackles buddy and starts wailing on him
>I grabbed a chunk of curb and started wailing into his ribs and kidneys
>bit fuzzy for a minute
>focus comes back and my buddy is on top of me punching the shit out of me
>wake up in patch of grass, buddy sitting next to me
>tells me he was trying to keep me from killing a guy over stupid shit
>all good, ghetto kids think I'm crazy
>>
OP you should have just started a "tell bullshit lies" thread
>>
Dont be afraid to use elbows, knees, and palm strikes. Hitting with a fist try to use only the first two knuckles. Knees and elbows are best used when in close, where punches cant get full power.

Source: federal prison guard
>>
>>33973346
Lol nice b8 m8 everyone knows cops don't fight, they kill. Even the off duty cops are so cowardly they have their duty pistol with them at all times. Or some decked out 1911 they used tax payer dollars to fund.
2/10 got me to respond.
>>
>>33971217
OP, Being a good fighter is about staying calm and never letting your opponent get the best of you. Dont fight with emotion and make every shot land hard, fast, and accurate. Everyone is saying punch in the face/head. This is entirely wrong and will probably end up getting you knocked out. Going for the body repeatedly before a face/head shot is a serious attribute to winning a fight, especially if your opponent is larger than you. Also learn to wrestle and defend yourself on the ground.

But most importantly dont fight at all. The repercussions of fighting can be serious and injuries can be life threatening. Little high school kids fighting vs grown adult men fight are two very different situations. Contrary to belief on this website, I put a kid in a coma for 2 days and broke his jaw and fractured his skull one night with one swift, solid, and accurate punch to the left side of his jaw under his ear. The police were looking for me for weeks. I also broke this dudes arm once in an armbar after he slammed me on my back during a fight. Ive also shatter my right elbow, broken my nose about 5 times, broken both pinky knucles, had my jaw broken, and definitely other injuries i cant think of right now.

Trust me OP fighting is not worth it but if it must be done, strike first, hard, accurate, and GTFO of there as fast as possible.

T. Local badass
>>
>>33972179
>>33972347
I think he meant (your) forehead (into) (their) nose. At least that's what I assume. I hope nobody is really retarded enough to try to punch someone's forehead.
>>
>>33971217
Once or twice. Was tall for my age but not big. meant people my age would leave me alone(plus they knew me well enough not to fuck with me) but people older than me would constantly try to start shit.

1. There is no fair fight. If a guy weighs more than 15lbs over you it isn't fair. If he has any training it isnt fair. If he's older or stronger it isnt fair. Embrace this and use it as an excuse to fight dirty.

2. Hit hard things against soft things and sturdy things against hard things. Only hit a closed fist against something soft(throat or abdomen usually), Kicks should be delivered to joints or the lower body, elbows/knees/open hands for everything else.

3. Keep your guard up, your fists should never be lower than your chin. you should also always be prepared to cover your head with a solid block. Blocking quickly is more important than striking quickly.

4. Hit them where it hurts. 90ftlbs of force *can* crush a human trachea. if your opponent has all their weight on one leg a solid kick delivered from the side(dont bother w/ from the front) *can* dislocate it. Keep in mind that blows like these or several others(including any strong blow to the head) can be fatal. Use the only when appropriate.

5. Knowledge of grappling and throws is indispensable. Aikido may be BS but judo and BJJ are very real. a skilled practitioner in either one can seriously injure or kill your average individual in a fight with a little skill or a modicum of luck. It's all fun and games tell somebody body slams you head first into concrete or rear naked chokes you to death.

6. id recommend giving the MCMAP training manual a read and learning what you can from it. personally i think it's the best written primer for hand to hand combatives i've come across. goes over everything from the basics, to pressure points and group fighting strategy.
>>
>>33971217
Too many Jill sandwiches?
>>
>>33971662
I recommend using a reap and walking through them like it wasnt no thang or finishing things while they're on the ground. very easy move to pull off.

Assuming you're facing each other:

Hook the back of they're left leg at ankle/lower calf/heel of foot with your right foot. Pull powerfully towards yourself with your foot whilst simultaneously shoving their left shoulder backwards(the throat works too). This will cause them to pivot on their right foot and fall backwards. Worked just about every time i've tried it, keep in mind that if you do this over a hard floor or stairs you could seriously hurt someone.
>>
>>33973590
>things that didn't happen
>>
>>33972018
solid advice there.

also: keep your cover high

I was attacked last year by a drunk russian. when he tried to punch me i hit him first. While he didn't go down, he looked pretty bad at a few minutes. I didn't get hit, because i either stayed out of range or covered my head.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.