[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Oregon good for gun owners?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 10

File: oregon-printable-flag.jpg (74KB, 1181x697px) Image search: [Google]
oregon-printable-flag.jpg
74KB, 1181x697px
Is Oregon a pro fun state? Any cities like NYC that differ from state law? Is Portland ok for owning guns? Any Oregon bros want to let me know if their state is worth living in? Might be moving to Portland next year for work.
>>
Is it better than Washington state for gun owners?
>>
>>33969993
Pretty close to best of both worlds, legal weed and good healthcare along with relatively lax gun laws...as of now. With such a left-leaning government which has been integral in doing reasonable things like accessible healthcare and legal weed, I wouldn't be surprised if retarded gun laws started popping up.

Fewer mass shootings = fewer gun regs, thanks to the way society/media/gov works now.
>>
>>33970069
How about ranges to shoot at? Hunting any good there?
>>
>>33970090
Never hunted but we just used to go out to the quarries past Estacada and shoot there. Shitloads of them out there
>>
>>33970124
Nice. Thanks bro
>>
I really want to move into one of the smaller cities/town, but it seems Portland has the most job opportunities.
I hear most of the city and the government actually detest all the liberal protesters. Is this true?
>>
>>33970145
I'm in the same boat as you. Portland seems to be the way to go for employment. Also how is public transit? I like to drink and not drive and not pay $30 uber fees to get home
>>
>>33969993
It's good for now from what I know. Bit 10 years from now probably California status.
>>
Don't a lot of Californians migrate there and make it hard to find homes?
>>
They got a special brand of antifa there.
http://truecascadia.net
>>
>>33970245
That not so subtle Jewish star kek
>>
>>33970232
Coming from new york city. Fucking hell hole. Originally from California. So yeah checks out.
>>
>>33970007
Overall? I'd say yea. We can own Short Barreled Shotguns and Machine Guns.
>>
>>33969993
Don't move here

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2017R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB719
>>
>>33970412
There is no ban on mag capacity right? I know I can Google, I just want to double check. No cucked AR's like California? Also ordering guns online to an FFL is not weird in Oregon?
>>
>>33970440
TLDR. Cliff notes me.
>>
>>33970440
No, our governor originally wanted to attempt to pass a mag ban this year but she dropped it cause it couldn't get enough votes.

So far, there's no AWB and ordering guns to your FFL is straightforward as well.
>>
>>33970453
Good to hear. Thank you!
>>
>>33970449
>>33970421
I meant for this
>>
>>33970460
Just to let you know our legislature passed a gun violence restraining order law similar to california and washington, so there's that. Also we have universal background checks but I just ignore it.
>>
>>33970470
Gun Violence Restraining Order. Someone can ask the police to file a restraining order that takes your guns away and lasts for a month. After that you have to prove that ur mentally sound in a court hearing.
>>
>>33970475
>>33970488
God damn. That's stupid as fuck.
>>
File: black-smurf1.jpg (183KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
black-smurf1.jpg
183KB, 600x400px
>>33970145
PDX native here.

We fucking hate the shit out of them.
The government is more apathetic than they should be, if you ask me.
You have a bunch of shit-ass hippies and commie fuckstains setting shit on fire for the most retarded of reasons, and they leave with a distinct lack of cracked heads.

>>33970440
No feature cuckery. No NFA restrictions.
All the stupid new laws don't affect any of that jazz.

As >>33970475 said, we all ignore the UBC, and the cops didn't want it in the first place.

>>33970488
Did they pass that? I thought the vote wasn't for a while yet...
I guess avoid crazy GFs.
>>
Depends, good like trying to get one in Portland, the ultimate hippie city, but you can probably waltz around shooting jack shit if you live on your own lot somewhere up in the hills, which there are plenty of.
>>
>>33970190
Lots of trams and such. Trolleys all over the place in the central areas close to the river when i went there.
>>
Portland is like the Paris of Oregon. There's some good stuff there (BLUEBACK), but most of the people are arrogant shits.

t. Beaverton
>>
File: Oregon.png (152KB, 1998x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Oregon.png
152KB, 1998x1362px
>>33970090
Fuck ranges, if you live outside Portland, there's so much public land to shoot on.
>>
>>33971363
>putting Josephine, Jackson, and Klamath as 'basically california'
>implying they're not Meth
>>
>>33970397
That sounds rough friend.
>>
>>33972092
Yeah. Sucks man. But finally getting out.

>>33971331
Yeah taking a job in Beaverton is an option for me.
>>
>>33970090
Public land everywhere. Tillamook state forest has a series of camping spots that no one ever uses at the end of 100 yard roads up against hills. It's a beautiful thing. If you're coming to Oregon just remember to vote republican and police your brass innawoods.
>>
>>33970232
Yeah, just bought a house. Had to off 5% over asking just to be considered. That was after it had been on the market for 3 days.
>>
>>33972238
Already do vote red. Only one I know who did in this concrete shit hole. Like no joke I see human shit on the subway everyday. God help me...
>>
>>33969993
essentially Wa in terms of gun regs, more NFA items allowed in OR though if you are into that sort of thing. I could see it going down hill in the future as well as WA but for now it is pretty good. PDX has some weird thing about carrying a loaded gun iirc but hey it will always be better than seattle fuck seattle a lot. If you end up in PDX be ready to be super close to a bunch of cool places to go do stuff outdoors and possibly the best restaurant scene in the US certainly on the west coast. Mad Greek Deli and fish sauce wings at Pok Pok are awesome
>>
>>33972391
Sounds awesome. Yeah I was reading about that loaded guns things, but I think it did not pass (please clarify or correct me Oregon bros).
>>
>>33969993
I'm also thinking about moving to Oregon soon.
Mainly for the /out/ related /k/ friendly part of it all.
Either that of some part of Washington.
How's the cost of living and job prospects these days for a non-college-degree komrade?
>>
>>33972049
This
We got the best Methheads don't we folks.
>>
>>33972406
Portland, beaverton and I believe Oregon city have a prohibition on loaded firearms in public places, including your vehicle. This doesn't apply to CHL holders however and in a shall issue state not a huge deal over all.
>>
>>33972890
Yeah doesn't bother me too much t b h
>>
>>33973224
The part that bothered me was that the supreme court determined your car was a public place not long after they said no guns in public. It seems to me to be the only public place that I can lock up and requires a warrant to search in most cases, but then again I hate pretty much any power the government has on me so that's just to be expected.
>>
>>33973224
True, but the whole view in those areas is very anti gun, unlike the rest of Oregon. Prosecution for self defense is more likely there due to this. I try to avoid the big cities because of this.
>>
Why hasn't anyone mentioned the awfulness of buying a gun in Oregon. Transfers must go through the state police, who can deny for no reason at all, delay sales for no reason.
>>
>>33974222
Nigga it's easy and hell to buy a gun in Oregon, also why the fuck are you cucking out and doing the UBC bullshit.
>>
>>33974222
My experiences have all been pretty alright, although I have heard about some nightmares. Not a huge issue for me as all CHL people, whether they realize it or not, get fast tracked. My last instant background check was actually pretty much instant.
>>
File: Oregon.png (181KB, 1998x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Oregon.png
181KB, 1998x1362px
>>33972049
>>33972674
Fixed it for you tweakers
>>
>>33974222
Even after the UBC shit, I have had no trouble at all buying guns.
From shops, it takes a few minutes for the check to go through, about the same as before the UBCs.

Person-to-person transfer checks? I've not met a single person who has ever gone through the rigmarole.

Maybe you just have bad luck, or had a single bad experience which you now think typifies the process, or you're a criminal who has a prior record and it jams up the BG check?
>>
>>33974222
Something like 80% of the sherrifs departments in the state said, in so many words, that they won't enforce the transfer law. To Kate Brown's face, no less.
>>
>>33974402
>>33974822
>>33974930
>>33974938
I'm not even talking about UBC shenanigans, I have my purchases held up each time because as best I can tell because my mom was investigated decades ago. I have no criminal history at all, but this got me curious about it and learned my local gun store has this happen pretty often and some never get approved. Just try to get an answer as to why and you will only get a default statement about how you need to give them time to do their work. No other answer will be given.
Don't get me wrong, it isn't a huge issue, but I am annoyed that no one seems to care that we are forced to allow additional arbitrary steps to exercise our legal rights.
>>
>>33975042
Well, like a lot of things, we'd care more if it affected us more.

It does indeed suck, and is yet another hurdle in front of the 2nd amendment, but given that you're one of very few people I've ever heard of having problems like this, you can see why general concern is minimal at best.

I am fairly sure there's some avenue by which you can communicate with the state police and sort things out, as I heard tell of an associate doing so, way back when, but I don't recall what the office/department name was. Maybe phone them and make an inquiry?
>>
>>33975170
The whole thing is just ludicrous, does the FBI look into crimes of my mother? No. Why would this be okay?
>>
>>33974222
I deal with OSP everyday since I work inna gun store. They are pretty fucking bullshit with delays, yes. People who were born out of country and in certain states like CA and NY are going to have their shit looked at for a long ass time.

I have a dude who has bought an assload of guns, and he's always on a 24 hour delay becuase OSP insists on contacting china every single time since he's a permanent resident from there. Like he's going to have any new records on his Chinese records after living in America for decades. Even FBI doesn't go that far I think.

Whenever their shit is down and they have to just rely on the NICS system, that's when you get the most instant approvals. Like today.

They also have the bullshit requirement of asking for thumb prints, with no actual guidelines on what to do if the customer doesn't have prints or even thumbs. They use to never ask for us to actually send the prints in, but now like every 30 or so customers they'd want one. This past 30 days especially the request have increased.
>>
>>33975351
>or even thumbs

You have seen a thumbless person try and buy a gun? Fantastic.
>>
>>33975429
One dude came in yesterday missing half a thumb, but I've not seen someone without one yet.

Still, what if the dude only has one hand? OSP requires both thumbs. Of course, there are ways to get around this, but even OSP doesn't know what the fuck to do. We had an issue yesterday in which OSP told us to call ATF about it. ATF doesn't require thumb prints you dumb OSP asshole.
>>
$10 background checks in Oregon.
(I guess it's higher in other states?)
Plus no sales tax in the whole state.
>>
>>33975463
Dude, stump-prints.
>>
>>33975467
In most other states it's free. It's only point of contact states that charges for background check. Although some are also free.

>>33975471
pretty much. I've been told that we might have to resort to toe prints as well, but that might have just been a joke.
>>
>>33975493
Now I have a sudden urge to take a print of a big toe, and one of a thumb, and see how they look side-by-side.
>>
>>33975493
It's free? Wow
I heard that it's like $25 in New York and Other shitty states
>>
No waiting periods in Oregon
>>
Oregonbro here that just got into guns.

Lookin for a good shop that sells well priced ammo. 22 cal LR specifically.
>>
>>33975870
Cabelas in Springfield has a good variety and OK prices.
>>
>>33969993
Any Medford or Josephine/Klamath /k/ommandos here?
>>
>>33975613
certainly is a waiting period for concealed carry license tho

rather, it was booked for 8 months straight when i got mine
>>
>>33975613
I waited something like 7-8 months for my CHL to get the thumbs up

I'm just happy its shall-issue and all the police agencies are pretty cool with firearms in general.
>>
>>33976046
>I'm just happy its shall-issue
After the way Peruta went, don't worry. Just give the Democrats time and they'll fix that.
>>
>>33976033
I thought it was 30 days?
>>
>>33976108
The time for them to receive and process your application can vary, depending on how tall the stack of apps is.

After it's processed, that's the 30 days thing. I got mine, after processing, in 12 days. Processing took 3 months.
>>
>>33976108
thats probably what it would be if there werent thousands of people who already had their appointments booked at the sheriffs office
>>
>>33976136
Out of curiosity, now that weed is legal in Oregon, can they say no to a CHL if you have been arrested for a little weed years ago?
>>
>>33976268

Yup, they can still deny your application.
>>
Speaking of CHLs. It only let's you skip to the front of the line of the OSP BGC, it doesn't exempt you from the BGC and it doesn't mean you'll be instantly or automatically approved. You also have to wait behind all the other CHL holders. If you don't have a CHL, you have the potential to wait forever since there is no limit on how many times you can get cut. I had a dude wait for over half an hour on a relatively slow day. Most people are only cut once or twice though. It's on big days like gun show or holiday shopping when you don't really want to buy a gun without a CHL

I've had quite a few people get pissy about having to do a BGC claiming they never had to do one since they had their CHL. Get out of my face you fucking liars. No fucking gun store in oregon is going to sell a gun to a CHL holder without a BGC unless they want to get shut down.
>>
>>33969993
Work in Portland but for fuck's sake do not live there. Housing is retarded expensive for what you get. Live east of Portland: Gresham or Troutdale and you are less than 20 minutes drive from a metric asston of public land that you can legally shoot on.

Go to OregonHuntingMaps.com
>>
>>33971363
This, I lived in Gresham for a while and all the kickass public ranges were a 20-30 min drive away

Fuck I miss Oregon, what a beautiful state
>>
>>33976268
Be careful when buying a gun with a pot related arrest record. OSP actually notifies local cops to go to a store that has a denied app and gun stores are instructed to tell the customers that they are delayed and try to keep them from leaving the store.

Now, not every local cop will give a shit, but the ones in my city do and will arrive within 10 minutes usually. Seen them come in 3 times last month. Two felons and one involuntary committed. Only one this month so far; father was felon, son wasn't. Both buying guns, and both bolted when father was "delayed'. I guess they knew they fucked up.
>>
>>33969993

The PNW is decent, but it's also a prime target for Californians to spread their laws ATM. So far we're holding the line pretty well, but there's no guarantee we will be able to keep it up forever.
>>
>>33976447
I think our sheer contempt for Californians helps.

Though, PDX and Eugene are the big voter bases, and we all know if shit were put on a ballot, the puke-eating leftists would vote for any and all gun control.
>>
I moved here from CA two years ago and my background checks have always been nearly instantaneous. No CHL yet either. Bretty good/10
>>
>>33976457

Both OR and WA are on the bubble ATM. We could easily slip into Bloomberg's orbit. Hopefully not until I get my degree so I can fuck off if I need to.
>>
File: bloomberg-stoppers1.png (21KB, 589x390px) Image search: [Google]
bloomberg-stoppers1.png
21KB, 589x390px
>>33976464
Some pro-gun organizations seem to think so, as evidenced by this email I got.
>>
>>33976457
>>33976447
>>33976464

the portland area in particular is getting a bit retarded with the numbers of people moving here, but we need people willing to turn out in favor of our second amendment rights to counter the tide of californication. please consider staying and being politically active in local government. note that the areas outside the cities tend to be pretty red, and even the washington county suburbs are pretty libertarian.
>>
>>33976493

They've had some victories here. The UBC law for instance. More recently we gained a small victory as we got a law pushed through to FIX the UBC laws most retarded bits. But the law itself is still in place.

>>33976557

I'm across the border. I don't plan to bail at the first sign of trouble, My modern gun needs are largely met and so the standard set of bullshit wouldn't affect me much, but if the state slips to "lost cause" status then I'm gonna dip.
>>
>>33976617
I'm largely unconcerned about the UBC thing, given that the only way you could get popped for violating it is in a sting, and law enforcement have said they don't like it and won't bother with enforcing it. Of course, their opinions could change, but many LE shops are unlikely to care anytime soon.
>>
>>33976689

Yeah, but it's still an indicator of which way the wind is blowing.
>>
>>33976323
Why?
>>
>>33970124
Just don't get decapitated while you're out there.
>>
>>33970616
Whoa I thought I was the only /k/ommando here in Portland. What neighborhood are you in?
>>
>>33977076
I know there are at least 3 or 4 others, as there was an OR thread where myself and 3 other guys were bitching about shit in PDX. There's also one tripfag who goes to PSU, but I forgot his name and what his whole schtick was.

I'm in Mt. Scott. I think some of the others were in SE, Tigard, and the 'Tron, but that was a while ago, so who knows.
>>
>>33969993
I counties that refuse to pay taxes to the point where there's no police at night.

I really want to abuse that.
>>
>>33977087
Well it's nice to know I'm not the only one. I'm living in NW at the moment.
>>
>>33971363
Oregon native living in vacation spot for PDX liberals, can confirm this map is 100% true
>>
>>33977120
ok, spell it out for out of staters.
What is "PDX"?
>>
>>33977296
it just means Portland.
>>
>>33976033
Washington county had mine done is 3 weeks, you Multnomah?
>>
>>33977087
I just moved out of Beaverton, now St Helens. I know of a handful from the west side, even hired one on accident at my last job.
>>
>>33977296
It's our airport code.
>>
File: IMG_20170513_160808_875.jpg (1MB, 1611x2014px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170513_160808_875.jpg
1MB, 1611x2014px
>>33977076
>>33977087
>>33977093
Most of the NW Oregon /k/ members spend time on slack. We have a Meetup in the woods about 45min from downtown every year in like November. About 15-20 people show up, and it's fun
>>
File: oregon.png (657KB, 959x771px) Image search: [Google]
oregon.png
657KB, 959x771px
>>
>>33979296
And you know, here I am in Oregon with thick glasses, a beard, a fridge full of micro brews and an sks within reach.
>>
>>33976493
West Coast will become most disarmed region in the US, kek

Being next to the Pacific corrupted your minds
>>
>>33977087
>psu tripfag
I pretty much started tripping because I was working at a gunstore and kept posting the weird stuff people would bring in. also /arg/.
>>
>>33979454

Which gun store?
>>
>>33979785
Rich's.
Don't go there, owner is a cock
>>
>>33979307
Same
Minus beard, but 2 SKS's
>>
>>33971363
>that one green spot where Corvallis is
>tfw that's my hometown
Can confirm, those three words sum up this town better than any other possible combination of words.
>>
File: 1407750837325.gif (63KB, 1087x694px) Image search: [Google]
1407750837325.gif
63KB, 1087x694px
>>33980233
That's not Corvallis, its Eugene. Note the HOMELESS. I thought Corvallis wasn't as bad as Eugene yet.
>>
>>33980313
Hobos are rapidly becoming a big problem here. I don't know exactly how bad it is in Eugene, but I have to head out to the alley behind where I work a lot and there's some vagrant rummaging through the dumpsters at least every other day, plus frequent hobo tents in out-of-the-way spots near the outskirts of town.
IIRC, there was going to be an attempt to put together a real homeless shelter in Corvallis, but it's currently mired in legal issues of the "not in muh backyard" sentiment.
>>
>>33980448
Just wait for the tent-cities to start poping up. RV trains everywhere. Corvallis is starting to turn into Eugene. This state (read Valley) is fucked.
>>
>>33980470
just wait for another winter like we had this year. they'll die in droves (again)
also never give money to homeless
>>
>>33979139
Sweet, I'll have to get in on that this year.
>>
>>33980488
I live in Portland and I don't give them money anymore. I'll buy them a meal occasionally.
>>
I think OFF needs to tone down their rhetoric. Oregon is a blue state and their "muh obama is a kenyian communist gun grabber" shit alienates pro-gun liberals. Other than that OFF is pretty good, Kevin Starrett is just a bit of a looney bin.
>>
File: OccupyEugene[1].jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
OccupyEugene[1].jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>>33980448
Eugene has had problems with homeless camps.
After the Occupy Wall St. movement in 2011, the impromptu occupy camp in Washington-Jefferson park became 100% homeless squatters. Mountains of piss, shit, and hypodermic needles, and some chick died. The city fenced them in and eventually had to drive them out Favela style.
pic related was only an early stage, near the end, every square inch had a tent or blanket or pile of trash
They moved to a vacant lot on one of the main streets, where the cycle was repeated.

Downtown is crawling with smelly homeless begging for change, I make it a point to never give them a cent.
>>
>>33980527
fun fact, he's butt buddies with the owner of Rich's and he would come in all the time. never buy anything, but come in all the time.
he's a regular alex jones listener.
He has no idea about anything firearms related at all. it was highly amusing
>>
>>33980559
How the hell did he come to lead OFF?
>>
>>33980574
He knows his legal stuff but he's gun-tarded.
He can also talk the pants off of a person. see, owner of Rich's.
He bought a nodak ak pistol build with a b-square on it (allegedly pre-2015), slapped a $50 chinkshit red dot on the b-square, and duct taped a flashlight to the handguard. came in all proud of his "handiwork" but didn't know how to take the B-square off to service the pistol. or how to take apart an AK.
>>
>>33980508
And watch as their faces grow extremely disappointed as you give them food and not drug money.
>>
>>33980527

Pro-gun groups in general need to be careful to stick to the specific issues.
>>
>>33980662
What good gun stores are in the area? I still drive all the way to Woodland Guns and Ammo because the owner is a total bro.
>>
>>33980538
Here in Wilsonville there's like 5 homeless people who sulk around, only one of them is a actual decent person. He rides around on his hobo bike with his dog in a trailer-type thing. He has a reputation for being one of the few homeless people who didn't become homeless due to meth. The rest of em are fags though. I agree that it's becoming a big problem.
>>
>>33980538
Wow. I haven't seen anything that bad in Corvallis or Albany yet.
>>
>>33980774
Bicycle Bob!
>>33980684
I like Curt's, weird hours though. DESU I do most of my shopping online and get it transferred somewhere
>>
>>33972049
>>33972674
>>33974877
P-please no bully ok?
>>
>>33980861
no bully
>>33980684
I presume the online reviews are not to be believed
>>
>>33981018
I haven't read the reviews for the place. Tim is cool as fuck as long as you're not an autist.
>>
>>33981018
Also most of the population of Woodland are fudds.
>>
>>33981062
ah this would make a ton of sense. I try to think to myself that I'm not an autist, but I am posing on an anime image board at 2:42 in the afternoon
>>
NOGERO
>>
>>33981072
Kek, I'm doing the same except I'm at work. It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if the owner was a /k/ommando too.
>>
>>33980808
>>33980808
Yep! He isn't a bad dude. I gave him a soda on the way to school today (18 mods pls). He always hangs out at the Safeway and returns cans. He must make a killing now that their 10 cents per.
>>
>>33981088
I presume WVHS?
'12 here
>>
>>33981110
No, I go to that snowflake Art-Tech high school. It's half special snowflakes and half wannabe thugs. There's like 2 NEETS and an autistic half /v/ half /k/ guy that are the only decent people here. Pls call a jdam strike on this cesspool.
>>
>>33981138
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>33977093
I also live in the NW, St.Johns to be more specific
>>
File: 1408060121345.jpg (33KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
1408060121345.jpg
33KB, 478x640px
>>33977087
I live in SE but I've been in AIT for a while and haven't posted on /k/ since like the fall I think. Should be done in a couple months, at which point I'll have time to answer the same questions over and over in radio threads once again.
>>
Tons of shooting opportunity. Can shoot on and blm land. Farmers are usually happy to let you shoot squirrels, rock chucks and coyotes. Good laws, don't have to neuter your semi autos with low cap mags or bullet buttons or stupid shit. Just no "private" gun deals. They have to go through a FFL for a background check.
>>
>>33982602
Nice, we need to get a Meetup going sometime during the sunny months.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.