[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAC IWI Shill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_7849.jpg (385KB, 2438x1829px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7849.jpg
385KB, 2438x1829px
Cleaning out an old computer and came across a photo I'd always mentioned I used to have from the Indiana SWAT Challenge a few years ago where Tim worked the IWI booth. I was called a liar and a faggot, and a faggot again, but I managed to find the picture.

He rolled up in his Jeep that he had plastered his logo on the side of yet nobody seemed to know/care who he was - again this was a few years back so he's gotten bigger since then. He was parked under an IWI flag as well (one of those advertising flags that stick straight up and are like a foot wide) however I didn't even think to get it in frame, because at the time it wasn't even a rumor that he had ever "accepted one red cent" from IWI.

I took the picture because I did recognize him as I subbed to him back when his channel was good. Shortly thereafter the shilling became super obvious and he started getting called on it. I kept posting in those threads that somewhere I had a picture of him working - not talking to the workers - but HE was working the IWI booth.
>>
File: imagejpeg_0_2.jpg (181KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
imagejpeg_0_2.jpg
181KB, 768x1024px
Here's a picture of the flag, his jeep is parked right next to it.
>>
>>33969442
It's funny, Tim is back to running an AR-15 again despite the fact that he shilled the fuck out of the Tavor.
>>
File: IMG_1535.jpg (529KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1535.jpg
529KB, 2048x1536px
Here's his Jeep, you can tell from the building in the background that it's the same place as the flag.
>>
OK, these images prove nothing. It looks like he is talking to a representative in the first pic. You're a tard and didn't get his jeep in the second pic. Stop stalking the guy, holy shit.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (98KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
98KB, 720x720px
So what does any of this mean - nothing that we didn't already know. But he is someone who has deflected and lied, as well as called people "anti-semites" for accusing him of having a relationship with IWI which is just fucking bullshit - and even more bullshit since they were right.
>>
>>33969465
>Gladius

I actually cringed
>>
indiana was the wrong place to shill the tavor
>>
File: 1411914435994.jpg (112KB, 600x701px) Image search: [Google]
1411914435994.jpg
112KB, 600x701px
>>33969470

Nobody was stalking anybody. Read the OP. I was at the SWAT challenge and so was he. I was one of the few people that recognized him so he was among the many pictures I took (which is why I got the flag and the Jeep separate, nobody even made a connection between his channel and IWI at that point yet).

Have you ever gone to an event and taken pictures?

>>33969512
They also had an IDF guy there telling all the cops to buy it because it was the best gun evar.
>>
>>33969453
>No Parking
>>33969465

Fuck MAC! Shithead fuck udder.
>>
>>33969524
Yes I have gone to events but I never found the need to take pictures of YouTube celebrities and their vehicles.
>>
>>33969564
I did.
>>
File: 13998645978.jpg (39KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
13998645978.jpg
39KB, 500x329px
>>33969465
>>33969493
more like GAYdius
>>
>>33969465
Jeepfags are the worst.
>>
>>33971311
This. Stupid cunts the lot of them.
>>
>>33971311
Older Jeep owners are hit and miss, JK owners are slobbering morons.

t. Ex JK owner
>>
>>33971311
Everyone is the worst, you included faggot.
>>
File: 1422973876288.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1422973876288.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
>>33969465
>Jeep Wrangler
>Gladius on license plate
>>
>>33969442
your fucking lying I have it on good authority Tim was just making small talk with the guys and was helping to educate people on their weapons platforms I was there I know by the way you can be fucking sued for what you're saying do you want to fucking live in a box for the rest of your fucking miserable life? no? then shut the fuck up and delete this thread.
>>
>>33974042
>wonder who this could be
>>
>>33974042
Can't tell if bait or like lawyer
>>
>>33974042
Hi Tim.
>>
>>33969456
Doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>33969442
He literally said the x95 was a 5moa piece of shit

Confirmed not shill
>>
>>33974042
haha, didn't know MACfag browsed /k/
>>
>>33974145
Uh, no. He made every excuse he could for it.
>>
>>33974107
It does, it means the Tavor was a pile of shit and even he couldn't deny it.
>>
File: 1490452566089.jpg (187KB, 960x918px) Image search: [Google]
1490452566089.jpg
187KB, 960x918px
Why is /k/ so paranoid about tavors? Are you going to fight for muh palestine and REALLY show them shills?
>>
>>33974042
Hi Tim, you kike.
>>
File: 1488138713876.jpg (299KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1488138713876.jpg
299KB, 563x542px
>>33974445
Why is Israel so paranoid about Iran when they don't even have the capability to attack Israel successfully? You guys have been saying "They're going to get nukes in 3 years!" Since the 90's....
>>
>>33969456
I remember when he made a Kalashnikov tribute video and then had to shill the Tavor at the end of it. Maximum cringe.
>>
>>33974652
>Why is Israel so paranoid about Iran when they don't even have the capability to attack Israel successfully?
>largest rocket arsenal in the Middle East
>supply and train Hezbollah
>don't have the ability to attack Israel

wew lad
>>
>>33974829
You can't expect sand people do be effective in battle. Israel just loves to pretend that their enemies are spooky in order to get more Military aid from the US. Let's be real here,yelling alan snack bar won't be enough to defeat Israel, even with rockets. Israel just loves pretending to be a victim.
>>
MAC is a douche.

Check us out here,

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=odwUBaYw-0s

We will be posting content quite often and not just shilling for shekels
>>
>>33974042
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
>>33975484
Don't?
>>
>>33971311
Hey, fuck you buddy.
>>
>>33975484
>[...] and not just shilling for shekels
>>
File: BitaLCi.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BitaLCi.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
at this rate you guys might have a scrap of solid evidence in a couple decades
>>
>>33974042
Shill are you actually lurking /k/?
LMAO
>>
MAC is a shill, but I think you guys have the wrong idea about who he shills for. The guy owns a gun store and I think his videos are all about advertising his business and pitching whatever products he currently has good margins on.

I think he also just takes offers from whoever wants to give him free shit to review or fly him out to factory tours or whatever, and plays nice so they invite him back again. They don't need to pay him a cent, he gets paid in free content for his channel.

I used to work for a BMW tuning shop with a race team and a very active media presence, and this kind of shit happened all the time. Companies never paid us to shill, but they gave us really good margins, free or heavily discounted parts for our race car, etc., as long as we featured their stuff and hashtags prominently in our social media and put our cars in their booths at shows a few times a year. I think MAC is a very similar situation.
>>
>>33971311
Hey fuck you buddy, they're the next best thing after the Montero to traverse off shitty third world roads and muddy unpaved countryside
>>
The Mordor.
Junk designed to fight unarmed women and children.
Lining a kikes pockets whilst looking like a coward ......nope
>>
File: mobile kike ovens.jpg (71KB, 380x246px) Image search: [Google]
mobile kike ovens.jpg
71KB, 380x246px
Jewish military equipment is plagiarized junk.
>>
>>33976506
Is that phuc long? I haven't seen his vids for awhile, thought he quit youtube?
>>
reminder that the only neat IWI design, the baby eagle, is actually a pasta gun
>>
>>33978097
Kek, even their famous Galil is a pasta from the Finnish Valmet. What is the baby eagle a pasta from?
>>
File: 1488070687470.jpg (22KB, 459x278px) Image search: [Google]
1488070687470.jpg
22KB, 459x278px
>>33977970
>Mobile kike ovens
Kek
>>
>>33978176
Pasta as in Italian you stupid fuck.
>>
>>33978176
CZ. It's not a carbon copy but it's basically the same thing with a restyled exterior.
>>
>>33978189
Kek, they can't come up with anything original so they copy something, change it slightly, call it OC.
>>
>>33978204
To be fair, there have only been a few truly original designs in the last century or so, and almost every gun borrows from others. 90% of handguns in the world are based on the 1911's locking mechanism, and the CZ is a particularly obvious example. (The locking lugs are pretty much identical, and the tilting mechanism is made differently, with a swinging link on the 1911 and a cam slot on the CZ, but does the same thing.)
>>
>>33974672
That video is what finally made me realize what a fucking circumcised cock worshiping faggot MAC was.
>>
>>33978176
well, that and the baby eagle parts (and likely the design) were originally from Tanfoglio
>>
>>33978176
>even their famous Galil is a pasta from the Finnish Valmet
Which is an AK copy.
>>
>unsub from Mac because he likes tavors and shilled for iwi for a little while
>will still stay subbed to Hickok45 when hes a fucking buds gunshop shill

I swear you fuckers need to chill sometimes and just enjoy your free video gun content
>>
>>33978293
only one of those admits to the sponsorship (fun fact - declaration of sponsorship is required by FCC law)
>>
>>33978293
The difference is that IWI and MAC (supposedly) are da joos, and /k/ is thoroughly infested with /pol/ crossboarders now, so of course anything they do is going to get torn into.

>>33978307
I'm pretty sure FCC regulations don't apply to Youtube videos and Instagram posts, and even if they did, there's no proof that there's any sponsorship at all. As far as I can remember he was open about gun companies flying him out for events, factory tours, etc., and the fact that he may have appeared at IWI's booth at an event in no way means they're paying for favorable coverage on his channel.

I'll go back to what I said earlier, that I think his shilling is for his own business's benefit.
>>
File: ar.jpg (352KB, 1700x956px) Image search: [Google]
ar.jpg
352KB, 1700x956px
>>33978293
mac has been a lot better these days. For awhile it seemed like he shilled FREEDUMB MUNITUUUNS® every episode. You know, the ammo that explodes in your gun?

It's been all good content lately so I resubbed.
>>
>>33978393
>the ammo that explodes in your gun
>>
>>33969442
>>33969465
Probably so he can write the keep off his taxes. I'm really surprised it's not a copper customs logo though.
>>
>>33978293
The difference is Hickok is clear and open that he's sponsored by Buds and Federal as that's where he gets a lot of the guns and ammo he uses.

Mac, on the other hand, goes full retard:

"Im not sponsored by IWI, but they're Gods gift to man and you should buy a tavor. Here's a completely unbiased comparison of the tavor vs every other gun and it looks like the tavor wins again wow its just perfect, as is IWI... What? You think im sponsored by them? Maybe that's because YOURE AN ANTI-SEMITE RACIST NAZI BECAUSE OF MY LITTLE JEW GUN ISNT IT?"

I mean, it wouldnt be an issue of he was, but the fact that he's so volatile and sketchy about the subject isnt endearing. Not to mention the fact that any gun content with potential can be disregarded the second he talks about his tavor because the other guns in question will immediately be shit on "unbiasedly".
>>
File: 1485646036787.png (173KB, 586x448px) Image search: [Google]
1485646036787.png
173KB, 586x448px
>>
File: comeonnowhotline.jpg (15KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
comeonnowhotline.jpg
15KB, 600x375px
>>33978293
>Disclosing sponsorship for a shop that provides firearms for the channel is the same as not disclosing that you are endorsing a product because you are being paid by the manufacturer
>>
>>33982325
LOL
>>
Exactly this: >>33982415. Hickok45 discloses his sponsors. Tim tries to hide his. Not only is it obviously immoral, it also may be illegal.

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking

>What if I upload a video to YouTube that shows me reviewing several products? Should I disclose when I got them from an advertiser?
>Yes. The guidance for videos is the same as for websites or blogs.

>What is the legal basis for the Guides?
>If an endorser is acting on behalf of an advertiser, what she or he is saying is usually going to be commercial speech – and commercial speech violates the FTC Act if it’s deceptive. The FTC conducts investigations and brings cases involving endorsements under Section 5 of the FTC Act, which generally prohibits deceptive advertising.

I don't personally think that he is "receiving a penny" from IWI, but I do think that he is receiving free guns, and I know for a fact (because he has made videos about it) that IWI, Canik, Beretta and other companies offer him free vacations, often international, to tour their factories. Those are all material contributions to the Military Arms Channel which help Tim earn money with his channel and also benefit him personally. He needs to grow the fuck up and realize that he is, in fact, a paid shill.
>>
>>33982521
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

MAC boy might be a criminal, this is classic.
>>
>>33973836
Its a Rubicon model too. If you don't get the Rubicon and Gladius correlation I suggest you read up on Julius Caesar. Still none the less it is 1000% cringe.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.