[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ppl living in antigun states and lurking on /k/: how r u holding up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 67

File: normie book.png (40KB, 501x383px) Image search: [Google]
normie book.png
40KB, 501x383px
>be califag
>can't move out of califag land in the near future
>by the time i move to a non-cucked state panic buying will occur because of the next presidential election cycle
>i'm missing out on all the cheap guns during the trump era

imma fucking kill myself bye
>>
Currently califag moving out in a few months feels good.
>>
File: 1489121118556.jpg (28KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1489121118556.jpg
28KB, 600x726px
>>33966207
New Yorker here, I really hope the trigger-weight legislation doesn't pass. My only hope is that it'll fuck over so many people that it will make the fudds realize that they can't afford to sit on the sidelines while the rest of us suffer. They hold a lot of political influence, so if they mobilize it might make a difference. Of course, the Republicans in NY are largely spineless so I likely hope in vain.

I'm also praying for the prospect of an upcoming constitutional convention that may give Upstate home rule, unfortunately NYC and Albany are already trying to put a negative spin on the idea. I don't want to believe it but prospects look grim and things haven't even really gotten underway yet.
>>
>>33966207
>normie book

I didn't know autism was the new normie.
>>
>tfw live in Hawaii and nowhere to practice besides a single shotgun range.
If I have a gun for home defense, I would at least like to know how it feels to actually shoot it.
>>
File: 1490943403092.jpg (44KB, 467x466px) Image search: [Google]
1490943403092.jpg
44KB, 467x466px
>>33966207
MAsshole reporting
>Can't move out of MA in the distant future
>Trying to get LTC because you need a fucking license to even buy and own shotguns and rifles
>Was hospitalized for OCD when I was a minor, and shit that happened when you were a minor fucking counts for some fucking reason
>Application is vague on whether me STAYING for mental illness or being committed is cause for disqualification
>Have to get an affidavit from my Doc if it is cause
>Doc is a gun hating Liberal
>Have been on /k/ 8 years and been noguns the entire fucking time
>>
>>33966423
>looks up trigger weight legislation
>Prohibits persons, firms or corporations engaged in the retail business of selling firearms from selling, delivering or transferring child operated firearms
>defines "child operated firearm" to mean a pistol or revolver manufactured 1 year after the effective date of these provisions which does not contain a childproofing device or mechanism incorporated into the design of such pistol or revolver to effectively preclude an average 5 year old from firing same

oh my god where do i even begin with this bullshit
>>
>>33966207
WTF are you talking about? I'm in the Bay Area, and have a safe full of guns, all bought 100% legally. Listen, the entire point of these gun laws is to discourage people from buying guns by convincing them that it would be too hard, or that they'd somehow be disqualified. Here's the bottom line: as long as you're not a minor, a felon, a wifebeater, a fugitive, a mental patient, or an illegal alien, you can buy a gun in California legally. Don't allow yourself to be fooled into thinking otherwise.
>>
>>33966525
it's absolutely idiotic, the worst part is that it threatens to kill youth marksmanship training. Without fresh blood, gun culture as we know it will die.
>>
>>33966207
Fellow Califag here. It isn't all doom and gloom as we're finally fighting back.
http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article146757074.html

That said it takes time for cases to hit the supreme court and the gun grabbers running our state will keep pushing their agenda in the meantime. If my current job doesn't see any advancement in the next year I'm thinking of switching so I can start saving up money to make the move to somewhere more gun friendly.
>>
>>33966207
>tfw NJ fag
>tfw NJ law is so nonchalant that they basically listed a bunch of guns that are banned (by name), then ignored the same guns with just a different title

It's bittersweet that my state government is so corrupt and stupid.
>>
File: 1494551817014.jpg (34KB, 600x815px) Image search: [Google]
1494551817014.jpg
34KB, 600x815px
>Live in yurop
>>
>>33966553
as a fellow Calfag I have to say our fucking hand gun list is bullshit. Every fucking year I save up money go in to buy a pistol I've wanted and
>sorry friendo that specific gun was taken off the registry this year missed your chance
Three years in a fucking row I've had that happen to me. I'm beginning to wonder if the Cal DOJ and the gun stores are just doing it to fuck with me
>>
>>33966525
>this is real

fucking lel what the fuck is nycs problem
>>
>>33966553
>implying the legislature doesn't want to see ammo prices go up, gun shops fail, shooting ranges close, and all gun owners on a list so their funs can be confiscated at a later date
>implying the legislature doesn't want to see all guns banned from civilian hands

Yeah, nah.
>>
File: fml.png (160KB, 793x643px) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
160KB, 793x643px
>>33966553
im aware anon but even with the ca-legal guns i feel pretty gloomy over here

>nothing new gets approved on the POS handgun roster
>bullet button ARs suddenly reclassified as "assault weapons"
>pending ammo legislation means no online sales and ammo purchase registration

i mean its better than being completely no gunz but still- im kinda jealous of the states with the less neutered guns
>>
And I thought things were annoying in WA.
I kinda feel for you Cali-fags now.
Shame you're in the shittiest state on the west coast.
>>
>>33966207
Oregon here, things are slowly going to shit. I'm hoping to move to Idaho once I am done with school.
>>
>>33966669
>nothing new gets approved on the POS handgun roster

That's by design, they mandated that all guns submitted for safety tests now have to have microstamps on the firing pins, which no company is ever going to do.
>>
>>33966642
Of course they want that. But they don't have it yet, and it's not clear that they ever will. If Hillary had filled the recent Supreme Court seat, we'd all be screwed, but she didn't. Gorsuch is pro-gun, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg these days looks like she drank from the wrong cup in an Indiana Jones movie, so we'll have an even more solid pro-gun majority there before too long.
>>33966629
>>sorry friendo that specific gun was taken off the registry this year missed your chance
Off-roster guns turn up on Calguns for sale as PPTs all the time. Just keep checking.
>>33966669
>im aware anon but even with the ca-legal guns i feel pretty gloomy over here
Stop using gloom as an excuse to stay a noguns. FFS, Big 5 has the Savage 64F on sale for $160 brand new this week. The Axis II in .308 is only $400, which is a great price. No more excuses - become a hasguns today.
>>
I live in Australia.

'nuff said really.

I'm not really sure what the future holds, the adler saga was probably the best thing for shooters because it got them to start getting political
>>
>>33966753
I'm hoping Latham joining the LDP will raise their profile a bit more.

Also hoping Howard carks it soon, that fucking mongrel.
>>
>>33966423
Fellow New Yorker here
I only own milsurp bolt actions so at this point it'd be less restrictive for me to just move to Canada.
>Americans moving to Canada to enjoy their gun freedoms better
Ain't it ironic
>>
>>33966207
desu senpai I live in SoCal and am not a faggot so have almost every gun I want. Got my ARs and AK before recent legislation.

There are ways around the roster, it's gay and costs a little extra, but even got an off roster M9A3 last year.

If you're willing to put in some leg work you can get most guns here. 10 round mags suck though
>>
>>33966514
Might as well just KYS
>>
>>33966207
UK
it's literally suffering, no concealed carry rights no ar's no handguns, can't cite self defence as a reason for owning a gun and terrible self defence laws. If someone came into my house and ran off with a couple of laptops and loose cash I'd be better off not shooting him and just letting him take that shit because I'd be screwed in legal fees and have my guns taken away.

Hell, even if I did nothing the police might take my guns away because I'm now in a "at risk area". Also the smugness of some people when they talk about american gun laws and how "american gun laws are so fucking stupid and Americans are so fucking stupid" without even realising how much of their own freedoms they given up. Honestly being a gun nut in the UK is just suffering, only good laws we have are how easy it is to get a silencer.
>>
>>33966741
>Off-roster guns turn up on Calguns for sale as PPTs all the time

>Tfw I moved back to CA from shithole Arizona
>Decided to sell my gen 4 g19
>Off roster plus obabo scare
>Listed $800 starting, was expecting offers
>Sold next day for asking price

I almost felt bad for the guy... also sold an FNS-9 for $750, that was a real steal.

I actually feel horrible now that I brought it up, but I was struggling cash-wise and these dudes must've been loaded judging by the cars they rolled up on.
>>
>>33966579
Fellow NJ fag here, this state stupidity is a blessing and a curse. State law let me bring in all my scary raifu from free states I was stationed in, had to cuck the stocks that's it no fpid required only getting one cause I want to buy more guns if not wouldn't bother. Stupid greaseball guido, pollack and mick cops who patrol this shit hole don't even know gun laws and think an FPID is a license to own WRONG faggot ass cop it's a license to buy!!!
>>
File: 1.jpg (40KB, 732x155px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40KB, 732x155px
Ausfag here.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-15/four-corners-gun-running-syndicate-brought-down/8526592

>130 high-powered, highly restricted semi-automatic handguns
>Glocks
>buying 400 mags implies buying 400 guns
>>
>>33966990
What glock is like the Honda of handguns, kinda cheap reliable and can be customized what a stupid fuck.
>>
>>33966553
He's saying the prices are too high, and they sure as shit are. For people that don't live in CA, they pay bassproshop prices normally. A glock is like $600 on sale, and you can only get slippery gen 3's. Don't like it? You have the choice to buy (overpay) from 4 other manufacturers on the approved list. Want a rifle? It's going to be twice the price, talking $1k for an m&p15 sport, and it's going to be cucked so you can't even take the mag out. In fact I'm not even sure if they can still get that, because they closed the bullet button "loophole"

You're incredibly limited in your options and you'll overpay for what you are able to get. As for carrying? Nope, unless you want to pay like $1,200 because apparently you have to pay for something guaranteed to you by the Constitution of these great United States.

It's not an ideal state for someone into this hobby of ours. I will say, I left CA at one point because of the restricted rights among other things (being forced to pay, feed, and house Mexican nationals to sit on their asses and have more kids). But I regretted it. Your family is the most important thing in this world. They are your tribe and as a man it's your duty to protect them, so you have to be around to do so. Just build a ghost AR and roadtrip to Vegas for ammo. You only really need one rifle and one handgun. Sorry you may not get to participate in this hobby to the extent you'd like (unless you throw down some money), but at least you get beaches, mountains, and degenerate whores.
>>
>>33966990
h-hey guys check out my new f-ferarri
>>
>>33966207
Polant.

Retarded cunts keep screaming muhrica(it's wrong, the more guns per capita in given part of America the safer it is but whatever), while Czech Republic has relatively light gun laws, everything is shall issue, no SBR and other shit etc.

Czechs just like us are western Slavs, have the same experiences with communism(and roughly the same experienced with being under the boot), relatively similar cultural and ethnic makeup etc. etc. And I haven't heard about a single shootout there, ever.

Why are those retards pretending that we're going to end up like America if we'll give our population wider access to firearms, rather than ending up like Czechia?
>>
>>33967029
To a degree, yes. I'll say this: You have to do bargain hunting in California far more than you do in other states. But if you do, you can build up a pretty decent collection without breaking the bank too badly. My most recent acquisitions were a MAS-36 for $300, a Mini-14 for $700, an LCR in .357 Magnum for $500, and a stripped Ruger AR lower for $100, all of which are pretty decent deals. Shop around and be patient, and you'll do okay.
>>
File: IMG_2251.png (111KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2251.png
111KB, 644x598px
>>33966207
Another Califag here

I usually avoid arguments with the locals, but my parents are the worst

>watching generic news channel
>story about destroying confederate monuments
>make remark about how destroying history makes everyone suffer
>dad triggered.jpg
>huge argument ensues about if Robert E Lee was Hitler
>dad affirms belief everyone not in California is a racist homophobe
>guns get brought in somehow
>keeps on bringing up John Oliver bullshit on statistics
>realize that I'm in Commiefornia
>realize I can never win
>tfw when there is no hope for uncucking a state this far down the rabbit hole
>>
>>33967045
>Why are those retards pretending that we're going to end up like America if we'll give our population wider access to firearms, rather than ending up like Czechia?
White America's murder rate is about at the European average. It's niggers blasting each other in ghettos that drive it up. As long as Poland doesn't import any of the, you'll be fine.
>>
>>33967045
You do realize if you remove the crimes committed by non-whites in America the gun crime looks like every other European nation right?

I mean I know it seems like a cop-out of some kind, but those nigs really can't stop shooting each other.
>>
>>33967063
>>33967064
I am aware of this, just like I am aware that there's a negative correlation between crime rates and guns per capita in the US, but even assuming US has "gun violence" problem, America is literally ocean away from us.
>>
File: Judge_Gorsuch_official_portrait.jpg (41KB, 380x512px) Image search: [Google]
Judge_Gorsuch_official_portrait.jpg
41KB, 380x512px
>>33967056
>tfw when there is no hope for uncucking a state this far down the rabbit hole

All is not lost yet brother. Remember, it is always darkest before the dawn.
>>
File: IMG_2428.jpg (57KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2428.jpg
57KB, 480x320px
>>33967079
Yes powerful leaders are needed, but are not the only aspect to our solution. We need to stop the brainwashing of the public if we want to succeed, soccer moms and other unknowledgable liberals will need to see the truth about gun control
>>
>>33966963
Most of the cops in NJ don't give a fuck, beyond giving tickets. In someways, this is more of a blessing than anything else.
>>
>>33967101
I recall her saying she'd retire if there was ever another republican president. She do that or is she just a lying cunt?
>>
>>33967101
>Women are designed to produce life, not take it away

>Pro-abortion
>>
>>33967118
>expecting a gun grabber to keep their word
>>
>>33967145
>Women are designed to produce life, not take it away
>Supports women in combat, because if you dress them in a green uniform that magically changes everything.
>>
>>33967149
I know, I just like reminding people that her bluff got called.
>>
File: 1494447658273.jpg (60KB, 552x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494447658273.jpg
60KB, 552x460px
>>33966207
califag also, bank has been fucking over my family since my mom died so we fucking sued them,guna make a new house,sell it then move to North or south carolina, feels good but theres slim to not hot grills over there,but better gun laws so feelsgoodman
>>
File: THE ONLY GUNS I CAN HAVE IN NYC.jpg (49KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
THE ONLY GUNS I CAN HAVE IN NYC.jpg
49KB, 432x768px
(nyc)
all i own are levers and milsurp
please kill me
>>
>>33966525
I just don't see this passing, I mean we have shitty gun laws here but you have no idea the crazy anti gun laws that get shut down in the legislature every single year. Pretty much every year they propose mandatory storage and required liability insurance and it get shuts down. I really hope that scotus rules well on that Cali lawsuit and sets us all free.
>>
>>33967183
>all i own are levers and milsurp
Those are nice, though.
>>
>>33966945
I'm not exaggerating. I can't understand how willingly cucked UK/Europe is. Someone from Australia(uk ex prisoners) the other day was saying they have a duty to retreat from their own home. WTF your home is your castle. The one place in the world where you feel safe no matter what.
>>
>>33967188
Thanks man, 1/2 full collection (and two mini-14s not pictured)
>>
>>33966931
Your not wrong
>>
>>33967192
2/2
>>
File: 1493666762246.png (2MB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
1493666762246.png
2MB, 750x748px
>>33966207
Oregon here. Red counties (ie, most counties) are resisting the bullshit coming out of Portland, but we have our limitations. So far we've staved off the worst of it. I fled CA to get here, I'm not running if OR goes the same route.
>>
>>33967190
>I'm not exaggerating. I can't understand how willingly cucked UK/Europe is. Someone from Australia(uk ex prisoners) the other day was saying they have a duty to retreat from their own home. WTF your home is your castle. The one place in the world where you feel safe no matter what.
This happened when someone sold them an ill-defined and endlessly-changing set of universal human rights as a substitute for the age-old Rights of Englishmen established by custom and tradition.
>>
>>33966629
Cali here as well, and yeah, this shit sucks. I'm finally looking to buy my first handgun and I'm finding that nearly everything I'd want is off the roster.

I think I'm just gonna have to get a CZ (not that that's the end of the world) and I guess I ought to do it soon.

I want out but my family's here, my friends are here, my job connections are here and I'm in a field where SoCal is the place to be, and honestly I'm having trouble finding anywhere to move that has good gun laws but wouldn't be a huge downgrade from LA in most other ways. People on /k/ like to sneer at this place, but it's damn nice having anything I could possibly want within driving distance, and it's hard to give up the food, the geography, the car culture, etc.

Seattle seems like my best bet, especially since I like cooler climates and I'm a skier, but I'm worried their gun laws will be as bad as ours in no time.
>>
Is there even a 1 in 1000 chance that the unSAFE Act will be annihilated in my lifetime? Or the Sullivan act? I can't even own a pistol because I'd most likely get rejected for a permit.
>>
>yurop
kill me
no, seriously, here things aren't as bad as California yet, but the legislation is still pants-on-head retarded
plus the brits fucked us over recently with some EU thing, now putting a mag with a higher capacity than 10 rounds in a certain category of rifles (of which even the SKS can be a part of if you're unlucky with the serial number) makes the whole gun illegal, despite both the gun and the mag themselves being perfectly ok as long as they're not together
also, ammo needs to be registered and there's a limit on how much you can own at once, JUST
please nuke us already
>>
>>33967204
And reinforced by an increasingly authoritarian government, everyone over here is so brainwashed against guns it's maddening
>>
>>33966423
Erie county reporting in. I cringe any time America is referred to as "land of the free" because it seems to be less and less true every day.
>>
>>33967118
and half of Hollywood said they would leave the country if Bush/Trump got elected. I'm still waiting.
>>
>>33967299
>ammo needs to be registered and there's a limit on how much you can own at once
what's the limit? I have like 10k rounds of various calibers sitting in my basement, if I was a Eurocuck, would I be a criminal?
>>
>>33967240
>in a field where socal is the place to be
I switched from AAE to mechanical eng for that reason, i was NOT going to live in an anti shithole
>>
>>33966945
Americanon here, i have to agree the smugness gets to me
>oh england is soo much better than here in every way even though I moved here
There was only one brit ive met that wasnt a smug cunt, and i only ever knew him professionally
>>
>>33967402
the limit depends on what guns you own
iirc it's 1500 for rifles and shotguns and 200 for handguns
steel core ammunition is banned too
also you don't have to register the ammo you buy at the range but you can't take it home either
so yeah, you'd be a criminal if you were in my country
>>
>>33967064
What if we removed the nonwhites from the European statistic though? Wouldn't that make the stat even better
>>
>>33967432
did I also mention I own 13 X30 round mags for my AR, and I own 3X15 round mags for my P226, as well as 2X21 round mags for the same pistol?
>>
>>33967464
I'm fucking jelly now
if you're not going to get some freedoms over here at least spare us the shame and fucking nuke us already
>>
>>33967454
>What if we removed the nonwhites from the European statistic though? Wouldn't that make the stat even better
Not that much. There have been much larger numbers of nonwhites in America for much longer than in Europe.
>>
>>33967489
In a few hours I'm going to go to a local gun shop.
I'm going to walk in the door when they open at 10am.
I'm going to walk up to the case and point at the P320 RX they have, and say "I'll take it".
I'll fill out my background check form, and a few minutes later, I'll walk out the door with it.
As I cross the parking lot to my car I'll be humming a little song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-VxEFW9rvo
>>
File: images_1.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images_1.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>33967524
now you're just fucking with me
>>
>>33967548
maybe. but I could totally do what I described any day of the week.
>>
>>33967570
might as well kill myself then
>>
>>33967548
Better make sure that revolver is on the list, otherwise your doggie gets the atf treatment
>>
File: Idocucks.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Idocucks.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>33966207
>400 dollar ARs and 250 dollar beretta pistols flooding the market in free states
>here in commiefornia, they banned bullet buttons and added background checks, an online purchase ban, a license fee, and a purchase fee for ammo
>mfw
>>
>>33966207
straya' here, I just bought a bayonet for home defense, someone please kill me
>>
>>33966207
I'm waiting for My Lord And Savior Maxime Bernier to Forever Un-Fuck And Make More Smarter our gun laws here in the biggest state(-in-denial).
>>
>>33966569
I think that's the point.
>>
REMEMBER that if you leave your state because you hate it's gun laws, then the libs will have one less voter to deal with and it makes their gun-grabbing all the easier. Stay and fight for your homes! Vote and campaign for your rights! Red states are fine the way we are, you need to go vote for your rights in the places they are in danger.
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzredcoat.jpg (18KB, 550x467px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzredcoat.jpg
18KB, 550x467px
>>33967056
>>
File: 20170201_094926.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170201_094926.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
I live in MD and want to move ASAP. We exist in this weird twilight zone where the state is absolutely liberal majority but most are moderate enough that we don't see the bullshit coming from CA and NY. The biggest problems we have are mag restrictions (drive 45 mins to Virginia), no conceal carry for the average person (annoys the hell out of me), and no x39 ak (but lol 5.45 is legal).

This place is pants on head retarded but people have poked tons of holes in the AWB.

Pic related. Legally bought after the ban.
>>
>>33967635
luckily we don't have such practices over here, I think he's going to be fine
>>
File: 1479992452663.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479992452663.gif
249KB, 500x375px
>>33966207
>"You're just scared of other people"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I fucking lived this argument recently and it makes me livid. Being scared of criminals is irrelevant, they do criminal things regardless of if I am carrying or not. I am simply prepared to confront them, and they are not.

Fuck.

Great start to my morning/
>>
>>33966669
That map is horseshit. People die every single day just in socal alone from GSWs. How can fucking Montana with fewer than a million total population have a higher "gun death rate" than just Los Angles alone?
>>
>>33966669
>California and New York: A-
>A-
>A""-""
gee I wonder what an A+ looks like
>>
File: 1494574868936.jpg (21KB, 401x431px) Image search: [Google]
1494574868936.jpg
21KB, 401x431px
>be eurofag
>Guns are hard to get
>Most of the populus has a neutral stance towards guns
>Need background check with reason to own guns
>Shooting sport aka blastin away at the range is one
>Mad people and thugs have little guns
>cc and all but full auto weapons
>No raging antigun culture
Mfw i suddenly love being a eurofag
>>
>>33966945
When a foreigner talks shit about America, I imagine it's sour grapes. Can't imagine living in the UK where you get arrested for racism. Also wtf is with censoring video games for violence? Wtf happened. You folks used to conquer and rape other cultures, now it's like a faggy Hugh grant factory.
>>
>>33967752
how hard is it to learn Czech?
>>
>>33966669
Who in the fuck made that map? I'm being trolled right?
>>
>>33966207
>30,000 a year

Senpai, that's sub 1%, how is it even an issue.
>>
>>33966207
>>i'm missing out on all the cheap guns during the trump era

Literally said no one ever.
>>
>>33967778
Haha the man knows what place im talking about

I'd say if you're dedicated its anywhere from 3-12 months until you can speak and understand it and 2 year's until you can speak it with accent like a Czech native and can intuitively make and interpret puns
>>
>>33966587
>yurope
no excuses
git a gun before the race war kicks off friændo
>>
>>33967669
Not to nitpick but
>x39 banned
>5.45 ok
>5.45x39

Better of saying 7.62 soviet, as both 7.62 and 5.45 are in 39mm long casings.
>>
>>33967254
Only chance would be a supreme court ruling. I hold out hope.
>>
>>33966669
Illinois getting a better grade then PA. WHOEVER MADE TBIS NEEDS TO KYS REEEEEEE
>>
>>33967934

Yes, 7.62x39. Ironically the m92 pap handgun is legal but the full length rifle is not. What sense does that make? Meanwhile I'm sitting on 10 mags and a vz58 which does the same exact thing. Semi auto and 30 rounds quick. Annapolis is retarded
>>
>>33967637
where are these mystical fun prices. I must make deal
>>
>>33967118
Her term isn't up until next year, so we'll see.
>>
>>33967910
nice, that's better than I expected
>>
File: 1493115601426.jpg (30KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493115601426.jpg
30KB, 540x540px
>>33966587
>live in yurop
>joined shooting club
>can own gun at home
>need to put it in safe
>police come to my home at random to see if everything is in order
>I have to go to the shooting range more often than police and probably know more of guns than the entire police corps combined
>If anyone sees the safe I have to lie about its contents because if I tell them about owning guns they think im some kind of madman that has to take pills everyday to keep me from shooting up some children
>>
>>33966587
Don't be a cuck and fight back. Question another man's manliness for them not owning a gun. Get a gun license. Jump through hoops and get one. Even if it's just a little .22LR, take your best friends shooting, make them get a gun, and start a cuck-removal revolution.
>>
>>33968077
Germany?
>>
>>33968100
netherlands
>>
>>33966514
You could always go to another doctor..
>>
File: 1494747726425s.jpg (2KB, 71x124px) Image search: [Google]
1494747726425s.jpg
2KB, 71x124px
>tfw yurop
>tfw can get drunk and drive before owning a gun.
>tfw can't get "military style semi auto rifles"except for specific exceptions
>tfw 4 of my must haves are exactly that
>tfw only pro-gun party is right wing populist and socially stigmatized.
Can you guess my country?
>>
>>33968193
Austria, based on the drinking and driving. Never seen so many hammered farmers driving around at night in my life.

That said, I've seen a lot of salty rifles for sale in Skiland so I don't know for sure.
>>
>>33968201
spot on.
>>
File: 1485229227752.jpg (34KB, 610x308px) Image search: [Google]
1485229227752.jpg
34KB, 610x308px
TO ALL CALIFORNIANS. FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL!
>>
File: 1472105971727.jpg (45KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
1472105971727.jpg
45KB, 363x364px
>>33966931
>>33967195
Fuck you guys, I don't need to hear this right now.
>>
File: fam_ily_1.jpg (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
fam_ily_1.jpg
1MB, 1280x960px
>>33966587
>yurop
NO EXCUSE
O

E
X
C
U
S
E

I'm a poorfag too
>>
File: guesmycountry#1.webm (3MB, 1530x822px) Image search: [Google]
guesmycountry#1.webm
3MB, 1530x822px
>>33968193
see my post >>33968357
>>
>>33966669
I'm pretty sure more people get shot in Rochester ny alone than there are people that live in Alaska
>>
>>33967698
>>33967729
>>33967958
>>33967856
map is backwards

i.e. made by grabbers
>>
File: arsenal 2.png (4MB, 1533x1512px) Image search: [Google]
arsenal 2.png
4MB, 1533x1512px
>>33966587
Democratic Peoples Caliphate of Germany reporting in

Git gud scrub.
>>
File: 65465.png (375KB, 572x464px) Image search: [Google]
65465.png
375KB, 572x464px
>>33968804
>Democratic Peoples Caliphate of Germany
Also nice collection.
>>
>>33968829
Thanks m8.
>>
>>33967192
>>33967188
yeah, bout to say.
good collection
>>
>>33968804
>LDT PPSH41 or PPSH41 SA
>mag restriction
wie ist es ein Jäger zu sein?
>>
>>33967183
357 out of a lever at room clearing distances is devastating though. Anything bigger and you are into king gorilla territory. And if you ever want to sell take those up to next years gun show in Albany

>>33967501
Also doesnt help Europe tends to not record report or at least minimize noneuropean crimes
>>
>>33968868
Ist ganz nett, besonders da Magazine nicht mehr auf 2 Schuss bei der Jagd begrenzt sein müssen. Man darf halt nur noch 2+1 reinladen, aber die Gesamtkapazität ist davon nicht betroffen. Auf dem Stand ist es ja so oder so egal, da zählt nur was der Betreiber erlaubt.
Ist übrigens ne originale PPSH41 die von Niedermeier in München umgebaut wurde. Man sollte es nicht meinen, aber der Hobel schiesst wie Gift.
>>
>>33968911
für eine billigst MP find ich ~700€ einfach zu teuer
auch wenn es spaß macht damit zu ballern
>>
>>33968933
Dann ist ja gut das ich nur 254€ gezahlt habe.
(Frankonia Mitarbeiterrabatt ist was feines)
>>
>>33968804
>Flat top A1 with an ACOG
I didn't know I wanted this
Also
>A German has an M1 and I don't
I really need to get on that
>>
>>33966753
Is it true that to own a gun in upside down land you have to let Howard personally kick you in the balls?
>>
jersey fag here

what funs can i get in this state
>>
>>33966423
Fellow New Yorker here. Just break that law if it passes. It will only be enforced in the city. Hell, odds are most rural cops won't even know about it.

Get this, sling-shots are legal, but not if they have a wrist brace. Why? What the fuck?
>>
>>33967464
I need to pick up some AR mags, I've been spending too much on new guns.
>>
>>33967174
North Carolina is much nicer in my experience. From VA, mostly only head south because NC beaches are nicer but the people are much friendlier and there's more to do than in SC.
>>
>>33969030
Cmp m8. Make sure to check the mainspring after it arrives tho.
>>
>>33967666
>vote for my rights
>needs to make up 10+% against NYC

It's not happening in 2018. Fucking Democrats will turn out and probably find new majorities in the Assembly and Senate. Which means that the SAFE Act is about to get a lot worse.

Help us, Neil Gorsuch. You're my only hope.
>>
Is there any chance of repeal for any of the NY laws? I live in NYC and wouldn't be able to move for the forseeable future. Could Trump get these laws challenged?
>>
>>33967118
Senators generally don't retire.
>>
>>33966678
Fuck em. Californians moving up here and bringing their shit politics are what has causes Washington to go from a purple to a militantly blue state in less than a decade.
>>
File: e56.png (76KB, 305x331px) Image search: [Google]
e56.png
76KB, 305x331px
I have moved from Texas to Colorado, and I would NEVER take my 5 30-round plum ak74 magazines with me.
That would of course be in full compliance with my Constitutional rights, but against local law. I would NEVER defy the communist progressive overreach of mountain hippies.
>>
>>33969190
>Could Trump get these laws challenged
Supreme Court could. But its unlikely because, although Gorsuch is conservative, there's precedent set already that AWB's are constitutional. Its somewhat rare that the SC overturns one of its own rulings.
>>
>>33969190
Trump can't do much personally. If we get some 2A lawsuits before the SCOTUS, we're probably looking at the most restrictive portions being dismantled. It'll probably take 6-3 or 7-2 majorities to kill the most restrictive laws (and override the more moderate members of the court).

In the best case scenario for pre-2020, we'll get back to 1994 AWB type laws (2-feature test, 10 round maximum, etc).
>>
Britfag here. This country is an awful damp miserable socialist shithole on an irreversible decline from it's former glory. America should just sail across the sea and put us out of our misery.

Right now I'm thanking my lucky stars that I got kicked out of school as a kid, because of that I have the opportunity to try again and get qualifications for a job that America needs.
I'm coming guys.
It's gonna take some time though, hold on to those rights.
>>
>>33967778
hard
>>
>>33968633
If that's the case, that's it's just blue and orange should be swaped then I'm still skeptical of HI
>>
>>33966207

Califag nogunz here, looking to change that situation: I've been looking at the guidelines for purchasing a handgun, and it mentions that I need to provide proof of California residency, like a utilities bill or something. However, I currently live with my parents (just got out of college). What can I use to show proof of residency? I've got plenty of governments ID's- passport, MMC, TWIC, etc.- but I don't know what item proves my status as a California resident.
>>
>>33967240
Miami has literally everything socal has except mountains and earthquakes.
>>
How the fuck do we have worse gun laws than most fucking places in Europe?

Every politician in NY is a literal traitor to the constitution and should be given a traitor's reward.
>>
>>33966514
>Doc is a gun hating Liberal
If this is actually an issue, he's a shit doctor and you ought to find another one who knows how to be professional just for the sake of your general health, Serval-chan.
>>
>>33966514
>doc is gun hating liberal
Kind of poetic after those two docs got hacked up by the fugee a few weeks back
>>
>>33967190
In the UK, you have the legal right to use minimum force as necessary to run away. Anything else, you're in the shit. Police didn't used to care about this retardation until they had quotas forced on them.
>>
File: laughing-serval.jpg (98KB, 846x900px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-serval.jpg
98KB, 846x900px
>>33966207
>tfw wisconsin used to be a very liberal state
>tfw wisconsin used to have waiting period and no cc
>tfw scott walker happened
>tfw our libs have been moving to IL, NY, MN, and CA and staying there
>tfw californians don't want to move here
>tfw wisconsin voted trump for president
>tfw constitutional carry may come soon
>tfw beer, cheese, brats, and guns
we'll be more pro-gun than kentucky at this rate and it feels good
>>
>>33966207
wow that image is annoying.
it's weird how most antigun people are simultaneously throwing out how guns deaths are bad while constantly happy that it happens because it gives them more ammo to bitch about it and they love when anyone that isn't anti gun gets shot.
>>
>>33969871
>tfw minnesotan and tired of getting cucked by twin cities liberals
as much as i'd hate to be a cheesehead, wisconsin's looking more and more appealing
>>
>>33969886
better throw away that vikings gear before you reach eau claire
>>
>>33968804
how much was the MR762 for you?
>>
>>33969871

Kentucky here. We're also looking at possible constitutional carry. In a way it would kind of piss me off, considering I had to take a 6 hour class, pay fees, etc. etc. to get my CDW.
>>
>>33969992
Helps with travel but yeah that is irritating
>>
>>33969962
I bought it without the scope, but with 10 mags, HK case, Sling etc. in like new condition for ~1955€. New they normally cost like 2,4-2,7k.

Interesting/sad story behind it.
Guy was forced by his bitch wife to sell it, because "he has too many guns". He sold it to our store with a high end suppressor for 1,6k and I immediately bought it (without the suppressor) with a little store markup.

The scope (Meopta 6-24x56) I got used with the rings for 850€.

Tried it out today and I could easily hold 1,5 MOA with cheap plinking ammo.
>>
>>33969197
>Californians moving up here and bringing their shit politics
Sry man, but I'm a Cali refugee.
But I decided not to vote until I've lived up here 5+ years.
I don't want to dirty the water with a Cali mindset.

Purchased 4 ARs though
>>
>>33966423
Westchester fag reporting in, even here people are breaking the SAFE act constantly. I just hope Astorino can become gov so we can have at least a little hope that things will be better.
>>
>>33967101
>>33967118
>>33967145
Seems like a fake. I can't find any proof of that quote sadly.
>>
>>33969206
I forgot that that was the current precedent. As a New Yorker I've literally given up hope until I can move.
>>
>>33970225
>>33970211
>>33969573
In Albany county it's best not to apply for a license and draw attention especially if you work for the state. Best bet is to move to the rural neighboring counties and then apply. That said safe act is only enforced occasionally by Albany and State police and this new law will be ignored just like any tax reg that doesn't have an enforcement unit
>>
>>33966514
buy air gun. you can hunt varmint and you don't need a license
>>
>>33969372
I have heard people making a lease contract(I forgot what it was called) with their parents basically. Put whatever amount for how much you will be "renting" your room in the contract along with other information including the address. That will be enough proof. Just look online, in this day in age, many people are in a similar situation as you living with their parents.
>>
>>33967669
Can you shoot at ranges with "high capacity mags" in Maryland if you bought them legally in PA?
>>
>>33966666

what the fuck is this graphic even from?
>>
Fuck Massachusettes. Seriously hope that Healey contracts aids and Warren losses in 2018
>>
Long island here,fucking blows

Can't have gud guns

Can't have weed

Can't have fireworks

Can't even keep a couple chickens in my backyard

Fuck this place
>>
>>33970348
>had to give my guns to the cops when we moved here.
what?
>>
>>33966702
Its not even on firing pins. If it was placed there it wouldn't even qualify.

State law requires micro stamping to put the guns info on two different locations of the brass casing, not the firing pin

>retards with the law say you can put it on the extractor
> just put it on bolt face it's not like there's anything on the bottom of bullets
>>
File: 1487298656060.png (11KB, 470x454px) Image search: [Google]
1487298656060.png
11KB, 470x454px
>told someone that if they didn't like people in this country having the right to own firearms that they should move to the UK or Australia
>group admin "warns" me for "personal attack"'
>mfw living in the UK or Australia is derogatory
>>
File: 1408348534538.png (498KB, 513x449px) Image search: [Google]
1408348534538.png
498KB, 513x449px
>>33966207
>Americans still thinking the UK is a feudal monarchy
>Americans not realising we literally had a war about this
>American education
>>
Thinking about buying some land in Arizona and claiming that as my residence while actually living in California. Buying guns and gear in AZ and bringing them over, what are some legal issues I might run into?
>>
>>33970394
Jesus move fag
>>
>>33970411
minor.
>>
>>33968804

holy shit that Sv with the suppressor is sexy as FUCK.
>>
File: DSC01933 - Kopie.jpg (598KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01933 - Kopie.jpg
598KB, 1536x2048px
>>33970526
Here just for you.
>>
File: rsz_20160307_133432.jpg (216KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20160307_133432.jpg
216KB, 1152x648px
>>33968933
>>33968911
>>33968804
sieht gut aus
anbei poste ich mal das ehemalige arsenal meines leider kürzlich verstorbenen patenonkels. Die doppelflinte und jagdbüchse wird für mich aufbewahrt, bis ich mit meinem jagdschein durch bin
>>
>>33970458
why do you guys still have a queen anyway? Just for fun?
>>
>>33970458
>and bringing them over
legally, this is the issue, along with
>while actually living in California
ATF defines residency as https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/what-constitutes-residency-state
>>
>>33970288

Thanks for the advice, I'll look into doing that.
>>
File: rsz_20160307_133504.jpg (878KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20160307_133504.jpg
878KB, 2304x1296px
>>33970576
fortgesetzt
>>
File: rsz_20160307_133515.jpg (690KB, 1296x2304px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20160307_133515.jpg
690KB, 1296x2304px
>>33970600
fortgesetzt (3/4)
>>
File: happy-man.jpg (46KB, 610x335px) Image search: [Google]
happy-man.jpg
46KB, 610x335px
>mfw Diane Feinstein will die within the next 15 years
>mfw I am literally going to fly to CA just to piss on her grave
>>
>>33967729
No guns at all, except for your friendly policemen and government though :^)
>>
File: rsz_20160307_13352.jpg (696KB, 1296x2304px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20160307_13352.jpg
696KB, 1296x2304px
>>33970611
>>
File: DSC01928.jpg (563KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01928.jpg
563KB, 2048x1536px
>>33970576
>>33970600
>>33970611
>>33970624
Hui, das sind ja ein paar Schätzchen.

Tut mir Leid für deinen Verlust. Wünsche dir viel Glück bei deinem Jagdschein. Ist heutzutage echt die beste Lösung für den Waffenbesitz und eröffnet einem dazu noch die Möglichkeit zur Jagd. Klassische Win-Win-Situation.

Hier ist mal ein Bild von nem gesprengten Flintenlauf den wir neulich in der Werkstatt hatten. Tja man sollte halt seine 16er und 12er Schrote nicht durcheinander kriegen.
>>
>>33970653
>>33970643
>>33970624
>deleted
Damn, did the police get to him?
>>
File: 2015-03-16 09.31.16.jpg (543KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-16 09.31.16.jpg
543KB, 1600x1200px
>>33970669
this was also part of his collection
>>
>>33966669
Is Oregon a nice state?
I've lived in West Coast British Columbia all my life, and if I were to live in the States, I'd like to live in one with a similar climate to BC
>>
File: 1494732614340.png (1MB, 1261x639px) Image search: [Google]
1494732614340.png
1MB, 1261x639px
>tfw libtard
>tfw completely alienated by family because I own an AR
fucking faggots owning a gun doesnt make me a psycho school shooter jesus christ god fucking dammit
>>
>>33970700
It's shitty WA
So yeah, it's still pretty nice.
>>
File: 2015-03-16 09.24.18.jpg (359KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-16 09.24.18.jpg
359KB, 1600x1200px
>>33970692
no, the images were just posted turned cw and ccw over and over again
>>
>>33969622
>he's
She's*
Probably fills in any questions too
>>33970263
I've owned a crossbow since I was 18.
>>
Everything is cool here in Florida. I wish we could open carry though.
Just bought a canik tp9sf for 350 new.
>>
>>33970587
The royal family rents land to the government in return for a "salary". It's estimated that if the crown monotised that land themselfs they would make ALOT more money than they get from the government, but they keep the deal as it's basically tradition at this point. So really the royal family just has a business deal with the government and does a lot cerimonial events which generate tourism money for the country. Or atleast that's my understanding of it.
>>
>>33970697
>>33970708
Original or reproduction by Sportsysteme Dietrich?
Either way I'm jelly.
>>
>>33970707
Well, according to that map, Oregon has better (i.e. worse, according to that map) gun control laws than WA, so I was thinking Oregon might be nicer in that regard
>>
File: deutsche post west.jpg (265KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
deutsche post west.jpg
265KB, 899x1599px
>>33970708
last image of his guns.
Ich bin nur froh, dass alle Stücke wieder an Liebhaber gegangen sind und nicht zur "lol, polizei".
>>
File: 2015-03-16 09.25.51-1.jpg (42KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-16 09.25.51-1.jpg
42KB, 800x600px
>>33970741
original, changed to semi-automativ only.
the quality of the pics are potato unfortunatly
>>
>>33970743
There have been... like two really heinous laws here. And one of them only applies to Seattle.

Otherwise, it's a shall-issue state with about no restrictions on what firearms/magazines you can own.
>>
>>33970757
>>33970768
>original
Okay jetzt bin ich sowas von neidisch.

>lol, polizei
Ja das kenn ich leider nur zu gut. Bei uns kommen auch öfter Erben in den Laden und wollen Opas/Papas/Onkels Waffen verschrotten lassen. Teilweise nicht mal verkaufen, sondern nur verschrotten lassen. Wenn die Waffen noch was sind überreden wir sie meist das Ganze für nen symbolischen 1€ zu verkaufen, da verschrotten kostet und und mehr bürokratischen Aufwand bedeutet.

In einem Fall hat die Erbin drauf bestanden, dass die Waffen vernichtet werden. Verrückte Olle.
>>
>>33970047
jesus, that was a pretty fucking good deal
>>
>>33967729
Solid A would be no citizens with legal guns

A+ would be no citizens, no police with guns

No seriously where i go to college (in califag land ofc) the student body vehemently opposes campus police having guns because muh progressivism
>>
>>33968969
254€ ist annehmbar
bisschen teurer als die Deko
>>
>>33970994
Yeah, I have sometimes have unnatural luck finding those deals.
>M1 Garand 420€
>Colt Python 599€
>numbers matching pre-war K98k 220€
>1944 PPSH-41 converted to semi 254€
>new case-hardened Hege-Uberti Lever-action Competiton model something in .357 150€
>>
>>33971063
Leider sind die Stangenmagazine praktisch unbeschaffbar und wenn doch sind die abartig teuer.
>>
>>33971091
http://dekowaffen-tuerk.com/WebShopDekoWa/product_info.php?info=p207_original-russische-wkii-fertigung--spagin-ppsh41--trommelmagazin--sehr-guter-zustand.html

this guy used to sell them for 15€ per piece
seems like I should have jumped on it
>>
>>33971185
Yeah it's a shame.
I'm just wondering where those millions of stick mags went and why there's drum mags all over the place.
>>
>>33971216
kauf dir die Trommeldinger
vll hast Glück und kannst die irgendwann gegen die Stangenmagazine eintauschen
>>
>>33969067
Pretty much any bolt action and pump but if you have more than 1 evil feature on a semi-auto, you are fucked.
>>
>>33971267
Ich hab jetzt schon im Ausland sowohl Stangen- als auch Trommelmagazine geordert. Kann nie schaden.
>>
>>33966423
Republicans in New York are such whiny bitches. They can't stand the prospect of being outvoted due to this thing called "majority rules" and want to get their own state where they can have their shit tier policies.
>>
>>33971294
stimmt, irgendwann ist der markt aufgekauft
>>
>>33969203
>communist
>united states of burger
>>
File: mfw.jpg (51KB, 238x288px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
51KB, 238x288px
>>33971323
Democrats in New York are such whiny bitches. They can't stand the prospect of a major political shift due to this thing called "home rule" and want to keep control of the entire state so they can force their shit-tier policies on everyone.

Upstate deserves legislation tailored to the wants and needs of the constituents living there, rather than allowing people in NYC to decide the entire state's public policy. Even many cityfags want there to be some sort of change, they don't like Albany taking their money to be redistributed Upstate.

I'm not even a conservative, I'm a communist but I almost always vote Republican because they are generally more receptive of Upstate's needs than the Dems are.
>>
File: 1442926991336.png (100KB, 251x238px) Image search: [Google]
1442926991336.png
100KB, 251x238px
>>33971477
>I'm a communist, but
>>
File: 1486052789462.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1486052789462.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>live in commie transplant state of Washington
>gun laws keep getting shittier each year
>right now if I wanted to give my gun to my friend to shoot at the range, legally i have to fill our a 4473 and background check him
>then we have to do the same process so I can get it back from him
>they just recently passed that the police can take away your guns if you are considered to be a "threat" for a period of time (see indefinitely)
>in two weeks I will be living in Alaska
>>
>>33971477
Forming New Amsterdam or whatever upstate would want to seceed to would be a disaster for most residents....... who would end up moving to whenever NY started for dem programs then things would get weird ...... like Vermont vs New Hampshire
>>
>>33969992
Don't buy into the gun control. Yeah, it sucks that you spent the time/money, but be happy that with Constitutional Carry, you won't have to renew. Also, with a CC permit, many states will reciprocate that wouldn't otherwise.
>>
>Ohio
>Friends in Cali want me to fly out to go to a con with them.
>Ohio has what is probably this biggest CC reciprocity
>Of course Cali isn't one of them.
>Debate flying my cc over and carrying anyway.
>Decide not to.
>Califriends asshurt when my and another bail out because we can't carry in SanFran.
>Get a visit from polis a few days later because they got a tip I was trying to smuggle guns into Cali
>Tell them "No that was fake as you can see I'm still here." and they leave.
>One of the shits got mad and reported me to the cops because I bailed saying I want to carry.

I don't talk to him anymore.
>>
I generally feel bad for gun lovers in anti-gun states. Sure you can get by some laws but from what it sounds like it's brained washed people who think guns are mind controlling entinties that make people go crazy. Indiana is pretty cool with guns, its almost like every house at least has a shotgun or something, you don't really ever hear anything about shootings really it's mainly meth and domestic issues. The only places you here about shootings is Indy or ft Wayne but it's always nigs that are nogging
>>
>>33969372
Write up a rental agreement and have your parents sign it that worked for me .
>>
>>33972010
what a 10/10 rebuttal, really made me think.

>>33972122
we already give a ton of money for dem programs and we don't have much to show for it because the folks in Albany apparently spend it all on hookers and blow. I'm frustrated to the point where I wouldn't mind if we cooked an omelet while breaking a few eggs.
>>
>>33972326
What kind of "friend" calls the police on you anyway?
>>
>>33967183
Better than nothing.
>>
>>33966514
You know its piss easy to get an ltc outside of city limits rights? If you have any questions just go down to the police station. What town are you in friend, im from mansfield but living in washington right now
>>
>>33972494
a non-friend that uses you for money
>>
>>33972326
What a bunch of fags
>>
>>33970479
Your dog may die from lead poisoning.
>>
>>33966207
I was born in Louisiana and moved to California when I was 10. Spent 10 years there, just left 3 weeks ago and it feels soooo good. Keep your head up OP, you will be out of there one day.
>>
>>33970333
I acknowledge your trips but what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>33970743

Washington and Oregon gun laws are nearly identical. Only major downside is they both have universal background checks.

Some other quirks;
Oregon has some weird carry provisions but if you have a CCW it negates it and you can carry almost anywhere
Washington has no machineguns and I think King county has an ammo tax.
>>
Guess I'm lucky to be in Louisiana then. Picked up my p320 in 5 minutes. I don't like the dumbass rednecks, but the gun laws are ezpz here.
>>
File: Mississippi state constitution.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mississippi state constitution.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>their state doesn't have a constitutional carry
>>
>>33972470

>Support leftist totalitarian ideology
>Mad about restrictive gun laws

How does it feel to be retarded?

Inb4 not real communism
>>
>>33972326
That's hella fucked up.

What's funny though is I carry legally in SF all the time because I live in Sacramento and the permit is good for the whole state.
>>
>>33966514
>can't even own blackpowder without a license
>start to finish licensing process can take as much as 6 months depending on the crowds
>FFLs can only sell guns that are on a list of firearms deemed 'acceptable' by AG
>said AG is completely off her rocker, ignoring 20 years of precedent under the MA AWB and completely halted AW sales without oversight or debate to look good for a clinton cabinet

Seriously fuck everything about this state desu. I wish I could leave but work keeps me here.
>>
>tfw live in NY

At least. I don't live in California
>>
>>33974440
Also forgot to mention

>LEOs approving licenses from certain towns can and will applying restrictions preventing you from carrying, and there is nothing you can practically do about it
>>
File: 1494706958809.jpg (95KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494706958809.jpg
95KB, 724x720px
>>33973174
>overlook political ideology and support conservative party due to common goals
>people still get buttmad because "hurr he's an ebil gommie"
if you knew anything about anything, you'd know that:
>commies generally hate liberals far more than conservatives do
>commies dislike gun control
feel free to keep spouting memes though, your autistic screeching makes me feel validated.
>>
>>33974521
commies are lazy redditors who are too lazy and too stupid to realize their idealistic political philosophy is complete shit
>>
>>33974521
>commies dislike gun control
Until they get into power, that is.

t. every commie cunt ever
>>
File: 1491605932089.jpg (262KB, 544x604px) Image search: [Google]
1491605932089.jpg
262KB, 544x604px
>33974566
>reddit meme
we've only just started and you're already scraping the bottom of the barrel. I expected better of you, anon-kun. No (You) for (You), now make like a good communist and work harder so you may receive a proper reply!

>>33974609
people of all ideologies often use the ignorant masses as a springboard to get into power, only to then fuck them in their asses five minutes later. This isn't unique to communism.

the simple truth of the matter is that communism requires the little people to be armed to give them a better chance at overturning the state and seizing the means of production, while in capitalism there is a natural incentive to disarm the workers so they can remain easily exploitable. Try to prove me wrong, if you can.

:^)
>>
>>33972470
Albany and Schenectady pay the lion share of upstate taxes (for non NYC contributions) and it mostly goes to a mix of food/heating/social services. The remaining 3/4 of state operating budget comes from a mix of NYC and Federal depending on the fund. Without NYC upstate would have a similar tax revenue stream as Vermont and New Hampshire but with a fuckhuge greater expenditure rate per person in dem programs. It would be like Cecil county MD without Baltimore footing the bill. So yes eggs would be broken and my white ass would be moving to Columbia county real quick
>>
>>33974755
>communism requires the little people to be armed to give them a better chance at overturning the state and seizing the means of production

And then begins the disarmament
>>
>>33974755
>Try to prove me wrong, if you can.
Two points:

The gun laws of every commie nation is stricter than even here in Australia.

People are easily exploitable regardless of whether they're armed or not.
>>
>>33972628
Okay, so I go to the local police station for questions.. what do I do? Ask for the guy who reviews applicants and then ask him, "If I stayed in a hospital, willingly to my recallection for 2 weeks for OCD when I was such and such age, do I need an affidavit?"
I'm a bit uncomfortable going into a police station and asking this shit. I feel like if I ask wrong I'm fucked forever somehow.
>>
>>33975000
>people of all ideologies often use the ignorant masses as a springboard to get into power, only to then fuck them in their asses five minutes later. This isn't unique to communism.

>>33975106
>The gun laws of every commie nation is stricter than even here in Australia.
>he doesn't know about the People's Militias in Yugoslavia, Albania, Czechoslovakia, etc, etc.

>People are easily exploitable regardless of whether they're armed or not.
in many ways, sure. However, it's undeniable that kicking an unarmed population around is vastly preferable to doing the same to an armed one simply because one can easily bite back and the other cannot. Why else would repressive regimes confiscate their citizens' weapons?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=odwUBaYw-0s

We are from CNY, New video up tomorrow. We have a looooot of topics we are going to cover over time and even though we state the channel is more geared tower edc, we will be doing a bunch of stuff with scary AR15's
>>
>>33975377
Toward*
>>
>>33969250
pls come to Missouri.
>>
>>33966669
What does it take to get an A+?

Full on ban?
>>
>>33975580
Yes.
>>
>>33975607
Fucking hell, if Hawaii only gets a B+ I guess so
>>
>>33971477
> I'm a communist but I almost always vote Republican
Shit I never thought I'd hear
>>
>>33969128
>high capacity sling shots
>NY
Sounds about right
>>
>>33967729
A+ are when all white mayles are hanged by armed mob of niggers and all white women are raped to create multiracial utopia.
>>
>>33969871
Madtown reporting.
Is there enough /k/ here to meet?
>>
>>33975296
>People's Militias
That doesn't translate to general gun rights. They're basically a paramilitary reserve force. Also, we had a militia here too.
>>
>>33974364
I always thought this was funny thing, considering there are a lot of eastern California counties that issue fairly consistently. Doesn't cc in California allow one to carry in a school too? I feel like there is an enormous irony there.
>>
File: lagunabeach.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lagunabeach.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
>>33967029
I'm in CA and I payed $575 for my CZ-75B. 10 rounds mags are whatever, but I don't shoot often enough to care, Also surfing is my life and the girls here are super cute. Also MFW i'm a blond white surfer and asian qt 3.14s all want to suck my dick for some reason.

I wish our gun laws were better but I could never move to the flyover states.
>>
>>33970614
>mfw Diane Feinstein will die within the next 15 years
she needs to chock on a chicken bone at the the dinner table and her security detail just needs to stand there and watch.
>>
File: 1490484261788.jpg (29KB, 466x522px) Image search: [Google]
1490484261788.jpg
29KB, 466x522px
>>33966639
FUCKING HELP THE JEW FORTRESS FUCKS IT ALL UP
>>
>>33969250
no degree = no jobbo m8. Unless you're counting on the DV lottery: those "skilled work" visas are no longer issued.
>>
File: 1494489592925.jpg (97KB, 779x635px) Image search: [Google]
1494489592925.jpg
97KB, 779x635px
:(
>>
>>33969050
No, you just have to purchase a firearms permit, Then wait out the 'cooling off period' before picking up your new toy.
>>
>>33966207
trump will be president again so don't worry about that
>>
File: 1492574957140.png (961KB, 1189x318px) Image search: [Google]
1492574957140.png
961KB, 1189x318px
>Ausfag
>Rather than banning everything the government just blockades it behind so much paperwork that it's impossible to get
>gubmint is pretty retarded though
>They haven't banned automated milling machines like the ghost gunner
>Can import them completely unrestricted because the idiots in charge think we're living in 1985

The amount of DIY firearms being produced in straya for the last few years is staggering. I'm talking schoolkids making them out of their old bicycles for laughs. One kid in my town got in the shit recently for making a shotgun in his highschool metalworking class.
>>
>stuck in NYC
>can't get anything without months of paperwork and will probably get rejected anyway
>can't even apply yet because I am not 21 (I am 20)
>can't even defend myself with a good blade in public
>have to register everything
>have to have a "good reason" to own a weapon in my home
>have to renew paperwork every two years
>have to wait forever to get fucking ammunition to use my gun which I have to transport "uninterrupted" to a range that I need to pay several hundred dollars to become a member of
I really wonder what Bloomberg was thinking.
>lets make it impossible for civilians to get firearms and the only way they can will result in them becoming criminals! Perfect!

Furthermore:

>go to friends house outside of state
>he has tons of AR variants
>pick up one
>do standard check, unloaded, field strip, reassemble etc.
>"Wow Anon you're really into this?"

That's what happens when the closest you can get to touching weapons is fucking this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-oRl-7Atp0
>>
>>33976708
Doesn't the Ghost Gunner just finish off 80% lowers though? Kinda useless, plus you still need everything else, barrels, ammo, etc.
>>
>anti gun politician posts selfie at Los Altos Rod & Gun
>gets swarmed by gun supporters
>does not respond
>>
>>33976819
The thing is that the ghost gunner is marketed at people who do not want to register their weapons.

The whole purpose is to provide the basis for a lower that would then be filled out by parts you do not have to register if you are in one of these states.

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTojV_NqWCA
>>
>>33976819
People are already making their own without the lowers though. The device itself is 100% unregulated because the government is living in the past despite getting your hands on an actual AR-15 in this country being extremely hard.
>>
>>33976120
Until the enactment of SB 707 in 2015 we could carry in schools. Now we need the school's permission, which ain't gonna happen outside of Shasta county. I carried in college. Now I have to be disarmed when I pick my kid up from school, because of course bad guys never target schools.
>>
>>33968162

Wat voor gunno's heb je?
>>
>>33969490
The lack of mountains is the killer for me, they're in my blood (I'm a mix of Tyrolean and Carpathian) and being able to drive a few thousand feet up to where it's cool and the air is clear is just about the only thing keeping me sane. I'd sooner give up on city conveniences and live in a cabin in the mountains than live in a big city at sea level.

As a native Californian with Alpine genetics I also can't handle humid climates at all. My ex was a Texan and visiting her family in Dallas was misery for me, even in the winter.
>>
>>33975748
yellowstone lake state park firing range meetup?
>>
why would you willingly use facebook? it turns otherwise fully normal friends and family into self-righteous passive-aggressive assholes.
>>
> Australia
I fucking wish I could have California's gun laws
>>
>>33977643
or better yet, sunday swedish chicken special at the old fashioned?
>>
>>33977655
Everybody I know relies heavily on it for communication and I get left out of everything when I don't use it. Nobody calls or texts or anything anymore, they just make an even on FB and invite people, and most conversations I have with friends are through FB messenger.

I don't watch TV or listen to the radio much anymore either, so FB is how I find out about most news. (I don't actually believe what I read there, it just lets me know something is going on and then I go to trusted news sources to see what they're saying.)

Also it's an important platform for work networking. I got my last job through a posting on a private local industry networking group.
>>
>>33971020
>college gets rid of guns for campus cops
>as soon as anything happens they call the real police with guns

liberal logic
>>
File: Clinton_supporters.jpg (190KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
Clinton_supporters.jpg
190KB, 1024x695px
>>33972326
you should've given the cops the chat logs and gotten that faggot in trouble for making a false police report
>>
File: 1494893780300.jpg (739KB, 1473x748px) Image search: [Google]
1494893780300.jpg
739KB, 1473x748px
>>33970736
is there any law or circumstance where the royal family could rule again? i know of the 4 prime minister's letters in case the government is bombed the shit out of but after that happens or something else could the monarchy come back? if not permanently at least as interim?
>>
>>33966514

fucking steal a gun

or run for office promising to undo all laws and regulations made in the state after 1965
>>
File: M1.jpg (48KB, 637x849px) Image search: [Google]
M1.jpg
48KB, 637x849px
Posting from Brasil!
>>
>>33977670
At the rate we're going we'll probably be wishing we had yours in another few years.
>>
>Slovakia
>nobody knows when EU will start the grandfathering period on hi-cap mags
>bought 3 H&K metal 30 rounders for an AR I am yet to acquire
>got a discount

I look forward to the collapse of the EU
>>
>>33970479
Felony convictions at both the State and Federal level.
>>
>>33967201
>he leaves one state to go to another equally as irredeemable state

why though?
>>
WNY here; hoping to evacuate out west soon.

Fuck everything about this state's government.
>>
>>33966207
CT, already a criminal i guess so i figured that holding a heater wouldn't be a problem to boot
>>
>>33978123
Doubtful. I assume if the government isn't in charge, the military would take over
>>
>>33978353
Bela M1 Carbine.
A munição é cara?
>>
>>33978359
doubt.jpg

You really have no idea how good you have it. Get back to me when snap caps require a firearms licence to buy, and are legally considered the same as live ammunition.
>>
>>33978977
What. The. Fuck.
>>
File: bel2.jpg (827KB, 2066x1162px) Image search: [Google]
bel2.jpg
827KB, 2066x1162px
>>33966587

Try harder.
>>
File: 1438808203826.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1438808203826.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>33978977
>>
>>33966207
I live in Ausfalia. You cunts have it easy.
>>
>>33966553

Califag here. You're so fucking cucked I can smell your wife's wet pussy through my screen.

Here in Cali I have a glock 17 that should be carrying 17+1... but no... I am limited only to 10 round mags.

My 10/22. My literally now illegal ar15s... they cant ever be paired with a mag that holds more than 10.

My ar15s have a fucking bullet button and 10 round mags and EVEN then they're illegal...

I wanted to buy a Beretta 84fs... shit no longer on the handgun roster.

Wanted to buy an LCP shit no longer in the roster.

Wanted to buy a beretta pico... never been in the roster.

How much for that 3rd gen glock sir? 600$ get it now while its on sale.

And now you're gonna have to get a background check everytime you buy ammo?

I'm not a rich fag, but I'm not a leech to society either. I'm an EMT and wuz in da muhreenes and I should be able to afford my guns comfortably and get the guns I want without the state making it impossible.

You cucked spineless liberal shill
>>
>>33979096
I think I asked about your K31 like a year ago and I still love it. Burger btw. Also what year is it?
>>
>>33976144

You're probably upper middle class and good looking and have an easy ride and you don't have to mingle with peasants.

But Europoors immigrant parents of mine had nothing. They've managed to elevate our family from lower class to upper lower class but I still live close to crime and so does my family.

You have the typical liberal mindset where you throw your own white people who aren't upper class in the gutter to the niggers and beaners and you don't care if you disarm them because hey... You're surfing getting your boy pussy licked by ugly Asians dude
>>
>>33979237
THIS is why we oppose Liberals and their gun grabbing ways. This isn't the type of post a free man should ever make. This is the type of post made by a subject just before they finally take the last ounce of his freedom.
>>
>>33979282

Agreed. It's heart breaking when it's gotten so far gun owners are happy getting whatever little milk the Government's teat is willing to offer instead of being free men and going after their own
>>
>>33979266
>I think I asked about your K31 like a year ago and I still love it. Burger btw. Also what year is it?

1947 with beech stock. Refinished, obviously. Steamed out some light dents, some very light sanding & then lots & lots of linseed oil massaged into the stock.

Rifle belonged to:
Na. Sdt.
Kocher Fritz
1928 Wald (Zch)

Stands for: Nachrichtendienst Soldat Fritz Kocher (1928), Wald Zurich. So Swiss army intel. Probably a conscript guard?
>>
File: K31.jpg (1MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
K31.jpg
1MB, 3552x2000px
>>33979315
Nice. I have been contemplating refinishing mine. The guy who had mine I don't think understood the purpose of the troop tag. All he left was his name, the rifle serial number, and his home village. I have been temped to write him or the city council in his village to find out more about him. Granted it feels kind of awkward just writing to someone basically to just say "hey what did this guy do in the Swiss military"?
>>
File: K31 no2.jpg (1MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
K31 no2.jpg
1MB, 3552x2000px
>>33979497
I forgot to add that mine is a 1949.
>>
>>33966207
MAnon here
Got my shrubmaster right before the AG started her crackdown on AR lookalikes also paid out the ass for 4 pre-ban 30rnd mags. I can't decide if MA is more or less cucked than CA, but it is definitely better than NY.
>>
>>33968344
Dont listen to them anon, stay strong
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-07+at+04.46.08).jpg (67KB, 611x641px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-07+at+04.46.08).jpg
67KB, 611x641px
>>33966579

Fellow Njer?
>knife laws are so awful
>i can legally walk around with a ducking sword
>can't have a loose pocket knife

The only length law is concerning sales to minors.
>>
File: 20170205_162824-1.jpg (3MB, 1619x3088px) Image search: [Google]
20170205_162824-1.jpg
3MB, 1619x3088px
>>33966587
Thats not excuse
>>
>>33970211
Astorino was an idiot that had absolutely no following. It'd be nice if the New York republicans would get their shit together because they've been doing a really shitty job
>>
>>33971477
LOL you're a fuckin idiot
>>
>>33974521
No, commies hate liberty. Liberals in America also just so happen to hate liberty. You seem to have not figured that out yet
>>
>>33966629
Private party transfer of off roster hand guns is ok.
>Tfw have a few glock gen 4s legally bought off a cop friend
>>
>>33970700
No jobs there
>>
>>33979280
Butthurt mongrel detected
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.