[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10/22 Magazine Issue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ftd-ruger10-22.jpg (34KB, 900x484px) Image search: [Google]
ftd-ruger10-22.jpg
34KB, 900x484px
So, I like my Ruger 10/22, but using normal 10-round magazines, it's kinda hard to tell whether they're really in all the way and locked in place. I'll push them in, there'll be a click, and they'll sit flush with bottom of the stock - but even at that, sometimes I'll fire a round and the magazine will drop out of the rifle, which is REALLY embarrassing at the range. Does anybody else have this problem with their 10/22? Do I just have to really shove them in hard? Is there a way to tell if they're properly seated or not?

Inb4 "Just get some BX-25s" - I'd probably get rid of all my ten-round magazines altogether and just go with those because you have more grip area to hold on to when you're inserting them, but I live in a cuck state where that's not an option.
>>
>>33966168
I haven't had that issue, but yeah I'd recommend just pushing harder.
>>
>>33966168
Never had that issue...but if you want an excuse to trick out your 10/22 you can replace your trigger pack with a Kidd single stage which is all metal and comes with a metal mag release.
>>
>>33966168
have you ever disassembled the gun? sounds like you may have fucked up the magcatch during reassembly. or your just not inserting it all the way.
>>
>>33967083
>have you ever disassembled the gun? sounds like you may have fucked up the magcatch during reassembly. or your just not inserting it all the way.
It's pretty new and I've never disassembled it.
>>
>>33966168
>but I live in a cuck state where that's not an option.
You can't even get the limited BX-25's?
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 1000x1000px
>>33966168
Easy solution.
>>
>>33967112
>You can't even get the limited BX-25's?
I probably could if I looked around enough, but they're really hard to find here.
>>33967150
Yeah, I've got one of those. Never actually used it though.
>>
>>33967086
I shot 10/22's growing up, I own two now. I haven't had this issue, like anon said. Force the magazine in with some gusto, and if the problem persists, check your magazine vs. what you see online. Then also watch a video, or compare pictures of other 10/22's, because that shouldn't be happening. If all of this fails, contact Ruger. I think they are a good customer service company.
>>
honestly with mine ive had the same problem ive come to end up either slaping it in the mag well or fliping the gun upside down andsetting it inside fortunetly for me i dont live in a cucked state and 25 rounders work just fine.
>>
>>33966168

If you think buying bx-25`s is going to improve anything...you`re in for a ride Anon
>>
>>33966168
Honestly, BX-25s are overpriced, if you want a 25 rounder, then look at "High Tower Armory" their 25 rounders are pretty decent and give you the option to have a manual follower.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.