[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HK45c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: wm_7697166.jpg (404KB, 2567x1711px) Image search: [Google]
wm_7697166.jpg
404KB, 2567x1711px
Redpill me on the HK45c

I want a 45, and I think it'll either be a 1911 or this guy. How is the thickness for carrying and how does it handle recoil?
>>
File: IMG_3684.jpg (121KB, 1000x873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3684.jpg
121KB, 1000x873px
You got good taste I'm probably getting one in .40 compact, these pistols went throw NATO testing and are used spec ops.

I'm choosing .40 only because I don't have a handgun in .40 and feel I should get a third pistol in one of the main three calibers
>>
>>33961698
>Redpill
Kys you stupid faggot
>>
>>33961698
The grip is relatively thin, but the slides are fat as fuck and tall as fuck. This along with the recoil system make for a softer shooting .45, but it will still feel like carrying a double stack. They make elephants foot mags for it though, so you could always just use it like that.

Get the HK45cT if you live in a state that lets you get suppressors.
>>
>>33962497

thanks for the bump, autist
>>
>>33961698
>Redpill me
stop with this shit. stop it right fucking now. and when you go back to wherever you came from, tell your friends. stop this shit.

you're not on whatever board you came from. we're adults here.
>>
>>33962552
and you need to go outside and light yourself on fire immediately
>>
>>33962568
>>33962552
You have to go back
>>
>>33962583
The whole 'redpill' thing only became popular a couple years ago, it's newfag cancer.
>>
>>33962568
>trying this hard
>>
>>33962568
>>33962552
>>33962497

wow are you mentally 14 years old?
>>
>>33962652
ikr right it's a fucking figure of speech and I understood what he meant precisely without having to think about it.

"disillusion me on why I think HK45s are so awesome in case I'm making a mistake"

Getting upset about wordings is p autismo.
>>
>>33961698
https://discord.gg/JzKrznx
>>
File: IMG_2047.jpg (2MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2047.jpg
2MB, 2736x3648px
Handles recoil fine as long as you don't have rubber wrists, but it's still a polymer .45 and you can't outsmart physics.

It's not super thin because it's an HK and not single stack (but not quite true double stack). The grip is okay, but there's not enough texturing on the sides. It's pretty slippery.

The trigger is an acquired taste.

The stock sights suck.

The bore axis is somewhere in space.

The rail is too short for most WMLs.

But it's very accurate.

And the mag release can be actuated with your trigger finger, so that's nice.

I haven't fired tens of thousands of rounds through mine, so I can't speak to the reliability.
>>
>>33961698
I enjoyed my USPC, but hated the HK9c , just felt different. I'm austistic though.

As for a carry gun, it's doable but not comfy and not "easy" to conceal.
>>
Get the full size HK45.
From my experience HK compacts aren't much easier to conceal than their fullsizes. I can conceal my HK45, USP 45c and my USP 45 with virtually no difference in comfort or stealth.
>>
>>33965755
>but hated the HK9c
the what?
the P30?
HK9 does not exist friendo
>>
>>33965531
>you can't outsmart physics
>not realizing that this is the entire point of studying physics
>>
>>33966147
You didn't study physics, did you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.