[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had to point your gun at someone or shoot someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: 46546.jpg (35KB, 590x454px) Image search: [Google]
46546.jpg
35KB, 590x454px
Gun owners of /k/, Have you ever unholstered your gun for any reason or had to point it at someone or shoot them?
>>
I had to point my gun at myself because I almost bought that large soda
>>
>>33960020
You know that nobody on /k/ actually owns a gun right?
>>
File: 1493082936487.jpg (47KB, 999x766px) Image search: [Google]
1493082936487.jpg
47KB, 999x766px
>>33960020
the only time I ever did was when I had it unloaded
>just turned 21
>excited because I can finally purchase guns on my own and start cc'ing
>I often hike in the woods, and though there arent large animals around id still rather have something
>buy a GI 1911 becuase fuck you I wanted one, and a an IWB holster
>you remember you first time carrying, how odd it felt and nervous you were
>I never had guns in my house growing up so it was all new and kind of nerve racking to me
>go for a few practice runs with it (unloaded) to get use to the weight
>go for a hike in the woods, a trail ive been down dozens of times, figured nobody around so I go practice drawing and walking with it
>coming down a trail I see a guy in a cameo jacket and track pants walking in my direction,weird because nobody is usually on these trails
>he shouts "hey, hey buddy wait up a sec" and jogs up to me
>might be overly paranoid but im on edge with this guy for really no reason
>he gets within a few yards and pulls out a screw driver and demands my wallet, phone and butt virginity (not spoken, but ill wager its implied)
>draw my gun, say ill shoot him in the face unless he fucks off
>darts to the left into the woods and I run home
>doesnt hit me until I get home that I didnt have any bullets and Ii would have been fucked if anything happened
>all the incentive I needed to carry it loaded after that
>>
>>33960149
Good job. A butt virginity is a special thing for a special person
>>
>>33962132
Stormcuck fag
>>
>>33960020
Nearly every day.
Life is tough as a navy seal
But i do it for the little guys like you, so you dont have to
Sure it sometimes keeps me awake at night, and sometimes I wonder if it is all worth it
But it is.
Never regret your actions anon
>>
File: cant hate eferything.jpg (39KB, 361x500px) Image search: [Google]
cant hate eferything.jpg
39KB, 361x500px
>>33962382
>stormfront

im not a total basement dweller
>>
File: noguns 20 percent.jpg (141KB, 1036x540px) Image search: [Google]
noguns 20 percent.jpg
141KB, 1036x540px
>>33960106
Negro please.
>>
File: 084.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>33962556
wait, people on the internet never lie? ooooh my gooooooooooooooooooooood!!!
>>
>>33960020
https://discord.gg/JzKrznx
>>
Big methed out Mexican tried to get in my door so I opened it up and told him to get fucking lost before I killed him.

I really hope that scumbag realized how close he was to dying that night and didn't just find an easier target.
>>
File: 1492909321853.jpg (611KB, 781x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492909321853.jpg
611KB, 781x1000px
>>
The other night while walking my dog a nigger walked by and asked me for a cigg. Thank god I had my glock on me.
>>
>>33963874
Did he attack you or was that the end of it? 'Cause someone asking you for something mundane like a smoke or the time is the usual opening for an attack, makes it easier to get closer to you.
>>
File: knife.jpg (21KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
knife.jpg
21KB, 800x450px
>>33963874
A cig, huh? OK, try to imagine yourself in the ghetto again. You get your first look at this nigger as you enter a clearing. He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move.
But no, not nigger. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two niggers you didn't even know were there.
Because nigger's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A six-inch retractable knife, like a razor. He doesn't bother to hit your jugular like a lion, say... no no. He slashes at you here, or here...
Or maybe across the belly, spilling your intestines.

The point is, you are alive when they start to eat you. So you know, try to show a little respect.
>>
>>33963994
This goes back to wanting to me see a documentary on blacks and ghetto culture, shot in the style of a professional nature documentary, narrated by a speaker of some renown
>>
File: question dog.jpg (29KB, 447x369px) Image search: [Google]
question dog.jpg
29KB, 447x369px
>>33960020
unrelated: how do you get your IWB holster to contour to your body like that? The "wings" on every holster I've tried will push out away from my body.
>>
>>33963836
ol' Zyklon Ben isn't subtle anymore

is he losing his touch?
>>
>>33963960
Actually I wrote about this on k when it happened. I was walking my dog that night and I had brought a crutch with me as my leg was bothering me that night as it is still healing from being broken. So I was just standing there and out of the darkness a talll all black clothing figure walks downhill towards me. The fucked up part was where he was wearing a black t shirt draped over his head like trying to hide his face. It wasn't raining either. I was already gripping my Glock in my waistband carrying appendix. He couldn't see my right hand tucked in my waistband yet. As he got closer he slowed down stopped for a second, sized me up and asked for a cig. As I replied no he noticed my right hand then he started walking away slowly while looking back at me. I'm pretty much cripple so I'm not taking any chances especially to a black clothed hidden face figure at midnight.
>>
>>33964081
Wear it
>>
>>33960020

my mom, she didn't make me chocolate milk
>>
>>33963994
>"clever nog"
>>
>>33960020
Never had to draw mine luckily, but, ive come close to drawing, reached for it and everything.

>Live in Dallas
>driving back to the office after lunch
>at a stop light when a homeless dude walks up to the car window begging for money
>Ignore him as ive seen this joker around here for a couple months now.
>Trying to ignore him as he continues to ask for cash and gets closer to the window.
>must have pissed him off as he starts yelling and banging on my window.
>instinctively go to draw my handgun out of fear.
>As I start wrapping my hands around the grip he darts off.
>Ive always assumed he put the pieces together on what I was about to do.
>Glad it never got further AND glad no one in the traffic caught on to what happened.
>>
>>33960020

Yes, when a crackhead rode his bike up to the back seat window of my car in a mcdonald's parking lot in the middle of the night, I put a gun in his face and he jived on off to some place else. Only time I've ever had to point a gun at someone as a civilian.

In the army? Dozens if not hundreds of times. But that was an M4, and very different circumstances.
>>
>>33964343
How big of a throbbing erection does firing full autos give you?
>>
>>33964213
As George Herbert once said; "A sword in hand keeps another in it's sheathe."
>>
File: 25mmAPFSDS3.jpg (45KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
25mmAPFSDS3.jpg
45KB, 604x453px
>>33964353

Half mast compared to 25mm Bushmaster chain gun.
>>
File: 240bturret.jpg (48KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
240bturret.jpg
48KB, 604x453px
>>33964353

The 240 is a hoot though.

Pintle mounted, you just walk the tracers in.
>>
>>33960020
Never un holstered my EDC
Came close a few times and gripped or thumbed the hammer.
A few other times I had people trespassing on my property and had to get my rifle out and hold them till the sheriff could get there.
>>
>>33962556
>317
Yeah that seems like a realistic sample size.

I've pointed it at a coyote and one deer in my yard at night but they're both terrified of people anyway, it was more of a 'what the fuck is that' reflex.
>>
I've never pulled my gun, but when I was nogunz and living in a nogunz state also being obsessed with Half Life I carried a crowbar in my car. I also sharpened both ends of the crowbar. I was getting into my car with a bag of fast food in hand when 5 unfriendly Russian youths nearly surrounded me and began demanding money. I grabbed the crowbar and brandished it and began walking towards the alpha Russian of the group telling him I was going to break his skull if they didn't fuck off. They all backed away and I promptly left after.

Think you based Freeman.
>>
>>33964092
as if ben "drown a chink in the kitchen sink" garrison was ever subtle
>>
>relative deployed to Iraq, I move into his house cuz innaghetto and they'll loot in if no one's there.
>crackhouse next door, cause of most of the street's problems. Many more stories but I'll stick to one this time
>crackheads crackin' in my driveway
>I walk out with axe handle. I keep it by the door for crackheads. I also go jogging with it cuz loose crackdogs and I'm not sure my pocket .22 can stop a crackdog.
>I threaten bodily harm to said crackheads, one of them reaches into his waistband and challenges my choice of weapon
>I'm not worried, crackheads sell their guns but fuckit why riskit?
>come back out with shotgun in ready position
>crackhead backs off
>It's sunday, noon, cars drivin by, neighbors watchin, no one even calls the cops. Fuckin ghetto.
>I get a big dog after that to watch the house while I'm working.
>>
>>33962768
the fuck is this?
>>
>>33966341
can't tell if it's a spam link or a joke about going to cancer containment
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.