[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glock Perfection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Glock Perfection
>>
I mean I kind of want one because of season 1 of True Detective but not until S&W drops the Hillary hole.
>>
>>33955636
Shot a glock today for the first time. I actually intended to get myself a 26 at some point but not after shooting a very similar glock 43. My god was that thing a hot pile of shit. I don't know if I've just been spoiled by buying a beretta 92a1 for my first gun, but to me that glock just felt like a dinky piece of plastic in my hands with sights that look like they were designed by a child. It truly felt like launching the 9mm out of my hands with no gun even there, like a firecracker in my palm. I now have absolutely no intention of buying a glock.
>>
>>33955663
Oh, and that trigger. I didn't even mention it because I had it so far back in my mind because I already knew it was shit before hand, but holy-let-me-tell-you that felt awful. The trigger safety makes the trigger feel extremely awkward and the trigger pull is garbage
>>
>>33955663
Maybe you're not perfect enough
>>
>>33955663
DELET
>>
File: 627.jpg (495KB, 1974x1480px) Image search: [Google]
627.jpg
495KB, 1974x1480px
>>33955648
It kills me that they still use these shitty locks. I'd love to get a 627, but I just can't justify it with that lock. Probably going to end up settling for a gp100 at this rate.
>>
>>33955663
feeling sturdy and actually being sturdy are often at odds. Glocks can feel weak because they're made of tough stuff that flexes instead of brittle stuff that shatters. If fiberglass-reinforced plastic is good enough for tools that get beat on every day, it's good enough for a toy that probably doesn't get used weekly. But everything about gun ownership is more emotional than practical, so get that sturdy feeling Jericho, Space cowgirl ;)
>>
>>33955680
>>33955663
>complains about trigger pull on glawk
>self proclaimed beretta owner
even if this is bait at least try
>>
>>33956582
Sorry but the single action trigger pull on my beretta is about 100x better than the trigger on the glock. I really don't even know how you can argue this. The beretta trigger feels nice and smooth with nothing protruding out of it.
>>
>>33956505
email them and let them know. if people don't complain they will continue to make them with the locks.

their PC snub noses don't sell that well to begin with, so if they hear a reason why make they'll act.
>>
>>33956505
I don't consider a GP100 settling. It's not quite as aesthetic to me as a Smith but fuck if It doesn't make me feel like my grandkids grandkids will still be dumping full power magnums out of it.
>>
>>33955648
Same here. I exclusively buy pre hole s&ws. It fucking boggles the mind that they are still drilling that goddamn hole
>>
I've given up hope that market pressure will uncuck S&W. It's been too long since the habbening. Too many youngfags see the hillary hole as normal and sooo many brand-queers refuse to stop supporting S&W's faggotry even as their quality declines.

I had hoped for better from the people of the gun. Son I am dissapoint.
>>
>>33958683
640 pro series is sans hole. This is a welcome sign maybe they'll keep gradually phasing them out
>>
>>33956582
The pull on an old ass surplus Beretta is superior to a glawk.
>>
File: 14947841022471325082047.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
14947841022471325082047.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>33956543
>if it feels weak, it's actually strong.
Okay then
>>
File: RugerRedhawk357Mag-2.jpg (38KB, 478x394px) Image search: [Google]
RugerRedhawk357Mag-2.jpg
38KB, 478x394px
>>33955636
>Perfection
>>
>>33958683
>the people of the gun

Fuck off back to TTAG you massive autist.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.