[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am brand new to the firearm department. I have not a single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1462768315594.jpg (978KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1462768315594.jpg
978KB, 1500x1001px
I am brand new to the firearm department. I have not a single idea about firearm knowledge. All I know is what a handgun is, what a rifle is, etc. and I barely know that. I know the difference between semi and fully automatic. That's about it. I don't know the brands/companies of guns, what are good and bad guns, what can be added or taken away from a gun (modded?) , the kind and amount of bullets that a particular firearm can shoot, etc.

So my question is, how do I learn all of this? Do I just learn as I go along or should I look up information? How did you guys learn? How can I teach myself, or learn, how to be a firearm expert?
>>
bump please help
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 320x320px
>>33955355
>>
Go take a hunter's safety course (I assume you're American or Canadian), YouTube and Google is your friend. Buy your first gun and work from there. Build an AR15 from the ground up. It's easy and you can learn much
>>
File: Photo Dec 25, 00 01 04.jpg (2MB, 3176x2382px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Dec 25, 00 01 04.jpg
2MB, 3176x2382px
>>33955355
I learned slowly, it takes years of learning, just go into a reputable smaller gun shop in the area and start talking to people, some of the gun community are edgy fucks that will drive you crazy, but most just genuinely love guns, and just want to watch the world learn, and research anything you hear/see, never be afraid to ask questions. Me and my father collect, and I was fortunate enough to be from small town mn and learn from many many people, he'll, at 18 I used my graduation money to build an m16a1 from nothing but a parts but, hard work, Google, and a machine shop. Pic related.>>33955355
>>
Subscribe to hickok45 on youtube.
>>
>>33955355
Research. Judging by your OP pic you're straight from >>>/pol

I don't feel like educating edgy Nazi teenagers today. Come back tomorrow, my mood changes.
>>
>>33956329
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>33956337
Maybe tomorrow. My mood might change.
>>
>>33956337
>anon perfectly proves his point

like pottery
>>
>>33956337
If you don't like being called a shithead, then stop being a shithead. But I guess that degree of personal responsibility and basic understanding of causality may be too much for you.
>>
>>33956337
Silly Anon, functional adults don't kill themselves. That's what edgy underage b&s like you do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.