[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/osplay for PHX Comic-Con

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1489477127803.jpg (114KB, 374x547px) Image search: [Google]
1489477127803.jpg
114KB, 374x547px
>Phoenix Comic-Con coming up in a couple weeks
>Wanna cosplay now that I have some cash
>Wanna be a STALKER because I can actually use some of the shit for non-cosplay stuff, and it's either that or dress up as an airshit opr8r tryhard
>Not hunting down a Spike Spiegel outfit and airshit Jericho
>Phoenix is 100+ during Comic-Con
Is there any way I can do something STALKER-y or at least /ak/ that won't involve hunting down a bunch of shit or dying of heatstroke walking to the convention?
>>
File: Sunrise.jpg (817KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sunrise.jpg
817KB, 1920x1080px
>>33952428
Considering there's no way to replicate the iconic sunrise suit without some sowing skills I'd recommend just some hobo-tier operate stuff with a gasmask for the stalker look.
>>
>>33952456
I wasn't gonna go Sunrise suit, just a STALKER theme. But the problem of doing something distinctively STALKER-y is that all of it seems Iike a heatstroke waiting to happen in the AZ summer.

Is there some slavshit milsurp I can order online that's bearable in hot weather and I can use to throw together a STALKER cosplay in 2 weeks?
>>
>>33952597
not slavshit, but for a gas mask try an Avon S-10 or fm-12. You'll thank me when you don't have tunnel vision and mesothelioma
>>
>>33952428
Do you have an over-under shotgun? Then Hideo Suzuki.
>>
I literally did this at pcc 2015. Just make sure to bring lots of water in every nook and cranny of your gear. Was thinking of going this year but in all honesty pcc is boring as fuck. Sabotan also sucks. Only reason I went to pcc so many times before I stopped last year was because my brother in law got me free booth passes to help him with his booth. So just get some surplus slavshit and fill it to the brim with h2o. Heat is an inevitability sadly. Also if you see jewcob make sure to call him a faggot for me, id very much appreciate it.
>>
>>33952456
you know i never realized it before but whys the vest part of the stalker suit so small? its more like a bulletproof bra than a vest.
>>
>>33952428
OP your image is very fustrating to look for, it ends up being in some anime girls and guns illustration book. I'd wish I knew who the artist of your image was.
>>
>>33953595
It's a chest-piece plate carrier. The stomach is protected by kevlar sew-in.

Probably in order to lower the cost. The suit in game doesnt have very good bullet protection.
>>
>>33952428
Jesus henry dont be such a fucking faggot
>>
>>33952428
There is actually a thread on CGL related to this. its better to do an accurate character representation than to just throw random shit together.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.