/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys know how to make weapons out of household items?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 13

File: Danny_DeVito.jpg (108KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Danny_DeVito.jpg
108KB, 1200x900px
You guys know how to make weapons out of household items?
>>
Most any household items shoved up your opponent's anus can cause serious damage.
>>
either faggot or atf? should kill self either way
>>
>>33951899
Sure. I own a lamp AND a hallway.
>>
Yes but I don't want to be fucked by the ATF posting that shit on a vietnamese Imageboard
>>
File: 291676_fpx.tif.jpg (255KB, 1200x1467px) Image search: [Google]
291676_fpx.tif.jpg
255KB, 1200x1467px
>>33951899
Yes. That was tough.
>>
>>33951899
Stick + Knife = spear, come at me ATF!
>>
>>33951899
>You guys know how to make weapons out of household items?

Yes. I 'm a student of insurgency and counter insurgency including improvised weaponry. Northern Ireland is perhaps the most interesting area due to the geographical restrictions on gun runners. 100 Kilo mortards, shaped charge rocket launchers, sub machine guns, explosives, large calibre assignation tools, poisons, gases and force multiplying electronics are all part of everyday life,, Nearly every home contains a combination that may construct a very deadly weapon or range of weapons. It is one of the reasons gun control is pointless. I was quite satisfied in that I predicted the use of vehicles as weapons for mentally unstable Islamic radicals in Europe. The capacity to create improvised weapons tended to be strongest in either the farming or university educated individuals. With the rise of the internet that is of less importance. The ineffectiveness of terrorism is thankfully due to the willingness to kill for political violence in stable and affluent societies with reasonable individual liberties being found in a demographic that exhibits in the majority low intelligence,low education and mental illness. A physics and chemistry Phd could quite plausibly wipe out much of a city if they wished. Thankfully most Phds have something better to do, One exception as an example is the Unabomber, however he was certainly mentally ill..

The PIRA had a distrust of university educated activist types and their ingenuity came more from agricultural backgrounds, where chemicals, welding light engineering are part of work. They did however have university graduates designing radar activated ground to air barrage bombs. IS appears to be a student of the PIRA as evident in their anti armour weapon and their use of graduates distant from the actual conflict as a resource to produce weapons designs.
>>
>>33951922
Easy, just fill the tubing from the lamp with an explosive compound of your choice, use the stripped chord with the wires twisted to create a short circuit. Place on a stud with the chord plugged in an flip the breaker.
>>
bamboozled
>>
>>33951899
Not atf, I just want to make some craters on my property. I've got the electronics figured out, but I can't figure out what to use for a detonator and primary substance. Also I don't go into town all that often so would prefer some common shit I probably already have. New Zealander btw.
>>
>>33951899
3 metres of dental floss and a pencil makes an improvised garotte
>>
If your a real man, and live in a real man's house, weapons are household items. #rugerinthefreezer
>>
>>33951899
You know those cardboard paper towel tubes? You can crumple one up and shove it up a motherfucker's nose and/or eye socket.
Or, what about the cheese grater you keep in one of your cabinets? If it's not some thin aluminum bullshit, smash it into their face and rub any way you like.
>>
File: IMG_2608.jpg (332KB, 1227x1157px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2608.jpg
332KB, 1227x1157px
>Potassium Chlorate
http://youtu.be/ib0h87FnVL0
http://youtu.be/7MsHq_dUfnY

>Mercury Fulminate
http://youtu.be/ONfeTsByKhM

COME AND GET ME YOU ATF FUCKS!!!
>>
>>33951899
Yes, anything from simple sugar rockets to explosives. Some Gas agents as well. Not sure why you would ask though.
>>
File: 1427929405100.jpg (432KB, 1330x800px) Image search: [Google]
1427929405100.jpg
432KB, 1330x800px
>>33951899
>>
>>33953182
Easily over a kg of CONTAINED chlorate, for reference 50g of uncontained chlorate is enough to blow your leg off.

10/10 anon, would easily destroy a motorcade or a British pub.
>>
>>33951899
Yeah
>>
File: dale_mask.jpg (77KB, 1064x723px) Image search: [Google]
dale_mask.jpg
77KB, 1064x723px
Yea, just give me a roll of toilet paper and a stick of dynamite and I'll make you a bomb
>>
>>33953568
>British pub
Yes, would definitely shrapnel the fuck out of everyone inside.
>Motorcade
Probably wouldn't do shit to someone inside a car.

Definitely a neat little bomb, would do wonders in a crowded area of squishy humans. Not really a high pressure explosive.
>>
>>33951929
>11 felonies in Britain if you throw the wooden block
>>
>>33953868
kek
>>
File: oneshot_shotgun.jpg (227KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
oneshot_shotgun.jpg
227KB, 800x650px
You can literally make a "shotgun" out of fucking piping from a hardware store

aka a zipgun. Don't expect it to last, just fun to fuck around with. There's a shit ton of tutorials.
>>
File: Mailslotters.jpg (43KB, 1376x531px) Image search: [Google]
Mailslotters.jpg
43KB, 1376x531px
>>
File: Dark nova.jpg (75KB, 1361x573px) Image search: [Google]
Dark nova.jpg
75KB, 1361x573px
>>
File: molotov cocktails.png (67KB, 1317x591px) Image search: [Google]
molotov cocktails.png
67KB, 1317x591px
>>
File: Laroca.jpg (52KB, 1378x495px) Image search: [Google]
Laroca.jpg
52KB, 1378x495px
>>
File: Detonators.jpg (56KB, 1367x416px) Image search: [Google]
Detonators.jpg
56KB, 1367x416px
>>
File: Improvised warfare.png (81KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
Improvised warfare.png
81KB, 558x564px
>>
File: 5.56mm-military-rounds.jpg (77KB, 1366x638px) Image search: [Google]
5.56mm-military-rounds.jpg
77KB, 1366x638px
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.