[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought 500 rounds of this stuff for $45 before ever reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: BPR_Ammo.jpg (54KB, 1000x544px) Image search: [Google]
BPR_Ammo.jpg
54KB, 1000x544px
I bought 500 rounds of this stuff for $45 before ever reading a review on it how fucked am I?

Also best .22lr? Is high velocity (~1400fps) bad for my rifles? Is Aguilar shootable? Is CCI the standard?
>>
>>33951746
I've got the Aguilar low powder rounds for my gallery gun for plinking off my deck, works pretty good, UNLESS in a semi, too low powder for cycling.
>>
>>33951746
I do Federal Automatch for bulk .22, and CCI for Sunday best.
>>
>>33951746
>500rds
>$45
>.09cr

AMMOSEEK.COM
>>
Me and my buddy both bought a box of 400. Him through Bx-25 mags and Me in my henry. No problems, he had maybe one stovepipe but his gun was super dirty.
>>
>>33951779
Have you used any of their higher powered stuff? I mean really the cpr on .22 is all pretty close, but there is Aguilar available near me and a fair amount of CCI.

This BPR shit was everywhere and super cheap. ~1450fps hollowpoint. After buying it sought out reviews and some people dig it but there was a lot of negativity around it too.

Apparently made by Olin, the co that makes Winchester
>>
"Any round that goes pew is a good round.", Mao Zedong (1941), Atlantic Discovery
>>
>>33951791
Live in Cuckifornia they have made it almost impossible to find a retailer willing to ship ammo and soon it will just flat out be illegal for the whole state to buy ammo online.
>>
>>33951806
No, unfortunately I've only used the low powder rounds from them. I'm not buying them anymore though. They won't cycle in anything and my amphibian absolutely hates them.
>>
>>33951802
Not bad. There were some horror stories online but probably just blown out of proportion. I have a new 10/22 I'm picking up soon and a Marlin 795 I'll run this stuff through.
>>
>>33951828
>ca
well fuck the price and buy more or move the fuck out
>>
>>33951867
I'm just looking to find what .22lr is worth buying.

BPR is fairly new was looking for experiences with it.
>>
>>33951746
My generally picky Marlin 60 eats it just fine.
>>
>>33951746
Is there a problem with the .22, or all of the Browning ammo? I've been shooting the 147 grain 9mm with absolutely no problems
>>
>>33951746
I tried the bpr 22lr. If that was all i could find at a decent price, its better than nothing. It Is winchester made, imo it's about the quality of wwb.

Aguila is quality stuff. They offer lots of different weight / velocity combos. I've found some loadings of aguila that my more finicky semiautos run perfect.

>>33953341
The bpt centerfire stuff is decent practice ammo, and i like the black nickel plated cases. But I've never seen it priced too great.

>>33951790
This. Are you me?
>>
>>33953630
>But I've never seen it priced too great.
I've been buying boxes of 50 for 13-14 bucks.
>>
>>33951828
>Lives in CA
HAHAHAHA What a fucking idiot!
>>
>>33953669
Well that's exactly what I meant, that's not a good price for practice ammo. I buy mostly $10 a box practice brass case.
>>
>>33953785
Really? I need to do some better shopping
>>
>>33951746
>best .22lr?
RWS. Just, you know, expensive.

>>33951828
>and soon it will just flat out be illegal for the whole state to buy ammo online.
Didn't SCOTUS slap that shit down already for being a violation of interstate commerce?
>>
>>33953820
Well I'll $10/box is not easy to find in a store ill admit. Wal-Mart's near me have perfecta at that price. And a big gun store near me sometimes has ppu at that price.

But online, especially as pf late, it's very easy to find $10/box, with free shipping if you order a 20 boxes, and no tax. That is the way to go my friend.
>>
>>33953899
Well, I'm a college student. I can't quite buy in bulk like that. Soon though.
>>
O.o $45 for 500 dirty .22lr? What?
>>
>>33953920
t. time traveler from 2011
>>
>>33953907
Find a few buds to go in on it with you.
>>
I shot a box of 500 these, worked fine. I didn't do any accuracy testing, but it shot well enough for plinking ammo
>>
>>33953851
I don't think so, the ammo sales ban was just voted on in 2016.
>>
>>33956009
it got slapped down the first time it passed. 2016 was round 2 with a few changes.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.