[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pre-Columbine stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: columbine.jpg (515KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
columbine.jpg
515KB, 2000x1333px
15 year old freshman HS student in CT circa 1992, buy a BP revolver from Cabellas because I'm too young to own a real one. Take it innawoods and try it out, it's fun but can't afford extra cylinders, takes forever to reload and lots of stuff to drag around. Decide to sell it to a friend and buy a shotgun. Bring it to school and we meet discreetly in lunch room because neither of us has a car. Friend is mild autist, pulls it out of box to inspect it and draws a small crowd. Here comes the gym teacher, makes a face. Tells me its illegal for me to own a handgun and I could be suspended for bringing a gun to school. Explain it's BP and legal to own, shrugs his shoulders and tells my friend to put it away and not take it out again or we'll both get suspended. Go back to lunch. That would probably be a national news story today, at the very least it would headline in CT. My life would have been ruined, probably prosecuted and expelled for something. Just a public service announcement from an oldfag how cucked our society has become.
>>
Not sure how true this is, but I've seen this a few times on the internet.
>>
>>33950918
My dad made a small cannon in machine shop in the seventies. He also made a new stock for a model 70 and would bring it to school to fit it.
>>
>>33950948
Snopes says this is fake
>>
>>33952117

Snopes is fake.
>>
>>33952117
Snopes tend to have a liberal spin on everything. But they ain't as bad as Politifact.
>>
I chatted with Dylan on AOL and played Doom online with him the night before columbine. He was a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>33952117
To be fair, students and neighborhood residents grabbing their rifles to help police pin down Charles Whitman in the tower was real and well documented.
>>
>>33952196
That's a lie! You're a fucking lier!!
>>
File: arlene.jpg (66KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
arlene.jpg
66KB, 500x332px
>>33950918
During the winter when it was too cold to do general exercise outdoors my mom's school taught a marksmanship unit in gym class. They shot 22lr rifles in the underground tunnels that connected the school buildings.

During hunting season my dad and his friends would bring their rifles/shotguns to school, put them in their lockers and go hunting immediately after class.

>>33952196
>>
File: IMG_2516.jpg (38KB, 178x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2516.jpg
38KB, 178x320px
>>33952196
NO YOU DIDNT!!!
>>
>>33952289
>bring their rifles/shotguns to school, put them in their lockers and go hunting immediately after class.
My friends and I were doing this in the early 2000s except we left them in our cars and we didn't tell anyone. It's really that simple.
>>
>>33950918
Graduated HS in 1993
Live in small redneck town
half the kids in school drive pick up trucks
almost every pick up truck in student parking has rifles in a rack in the back window
it was normal
>>
>>33950918
I was in grade school in 99, but my Social Studies teacher was a huge Old West buff (he actually published a few novels in the sitting) and told us about how he used to be able to bring his "cowboy guns" to class and pass them around for the class to dry fire at the chalk board.

This was in a Chicago public school. I'd like to think he taught a few would-be degenerates proper gun safety (or at least to aim properly and not kill an innocent bystander)
>>
Graduated in '97, distinctly remember bringing grandpa's 10/22 in a case and keeping it in my padlocked locker, so that I could head to boy scout marksmanship training after school. Semi- rural PA.
>>
>>33950918
>tfw your only columbine related story is being a 13 year old nerdy loner who got picked on
>get picked on worse after columbine happens, like they're daring me to do it
>tfw I really did think about that shit for years after
It's probably a good idea that my junior high didn't allow guns in '99.
>>
Told this one before
>post columbine
>Christian private school
>like 3rd grade
>classmate's great grandma comes in to talk about when the Nazis invaded her home town in France
>we spend the entire day in the library listening to her
>teachers knew it was going to be the whole day and had asked if any of us have any family mementos from WWII we'd like to share
>I bring my great grandpa's 12sqft banner with a Swastika on it that he got during his service
>close friend of mine gets his mom to come in and bring his great-uncle's Luger that he took off some German.
>showed the Luger at show and tell

My school was pretty chill desu
>>
>Australian School, Post Port Arthur (When major fun bans started but country kept on Countrying)
> History teacher brings in all his old WW2 rifles to show to his history class
> Passes them round like candy for the kids to dry fire and finger fuck.
> Puts a Percussion cap on an old black powder musket and fires it without telling students.
> Laughs manically
> Bitches that the government took away all his Automatics and he used to have a real nice MP40.
> Walks in and out of school carrying no less than 11 rifles

I miss that crazy old bastard.
>>
>>33955981
wtf i love australia now
>>
>>33956000
australians*
>>
File: 220px-Alex_Jones_thumbs_up.jpg (9KB, 220x299px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Alex_Jones_thumbs_up.jpg
9KB, 220x299px
>>33950918
>>33953536
Jesus christ, it must've been rural red. I live in blue city and think that went away here during the yuppie era; I was born on Clinton's terms.

Honest 2ยข here: I'm super anti-gunner became a meme was cus a well detailed effort. Literally kids were targeted the most were the people of the gun were (conservative), because a percentage by stats says at least something would make them flip. With nicely webbed media control, they could make a big scene about it just to scream, "What about the children, America?!". Diabolical. and why the agenda?.. The Progressive Movement... the advancement of the people under a centralized dictatorship.
>>
>>33950918
This was before my time, but my school used to have a gunsmithing class, and our rifle team used to use 22lrs instead of .177 air rifles. The machine shop even still has some old barrels hiding in the back of the storage closet.
>>
>>33957809
Oh, and I forgot, an older teacher told us about how in the 80s a kid brought his WW2 vet grandfather to school for a history presentation who was wearing his uniform and helmet and a full auto Thompson on a sling.
>>
>>33957832
"See school, he did all this so you could mix with black people and be gay. If it wasnt for him you might be learning german right now"
>>
>>33957639
Holy fuck this is why we need flags. What the fuck are you trying to say
>>
>>33957639
I can read Swahili and still cant understand what the fuck you're saying.
>>
>>33958464
*whole class of amerimongrels cheers*
>>
File: zootopia jew reporter.jpg (232KB, 638x781px) Image search: [Google]
zootopia jew reporter.jpg
232KB, 638x781px
>>33952117

(((Snopes)))
>>
>>33950918
I believe this. When I was in pre-school, one of the older kids brought a 20 gauge to show off. The only thing that happened was that the people running the place kept it in the office for the day, but they didn't even notice he had it until it was almost lunch time.
>>
>>33952140
>>33952170

The right wing outrage machine gives them an awful lot to work with.
>>
When i was in highschool teachers stop giving a fuck but we still didnt trust them.
>teacher cant open a clam shell packaging with scissors.
>"ah, look guys i know your always told not to bring it but if you have a knife can i borrow it for a second?"
He made the request 2 more times before half the guys in the glass stood up and pulled one out for him.

I got caught a few times by cool teachers with my knife but i always got the same response
>"put back in your pocket and dont pull it out again."

The whole knife thing was on a person to person bases. We have had a few stabbings over the years and some crazy student attacking teachers, so if you werent a piece shit you were pretty good to go.

>>33953538
my buddy was expelled and held back a grade for bringing in a toy gun for show and tell

>TFW when i carried a knife everyday to school
>why? because fuck you this rural south carolina. I need a god damn knife.
>>
>>33957639
I guess I'm just not educated enough to understand you democrats.
>>
>class planning some kind of play
>need prop gun
>NO GUNS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED REEEEEE
>volunteer to make crude cardboard cutouts of tiny conceal carry revolvers
Not even a nerf gun
Goddamn
>>
>>33952117
>listening to (((snopes)))
Kek idiot
>>
>>33950918
>Canada
>Mid Nineties
>English class
>have to read our stories out loud and bring props
>guy brings a bunch of dewats
>keeps them in locker

The micro-uzi was kinda cool, but some of the smaller bits kept falling off. The AR (triangular hand guard, etc) was in better shape.

I honestly can't remember how he brought them to or from class, but he was one of the kids who lived within walking distance.

Also, I'm assuming they were dewat because he said they were.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.