[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Name a more oper8tor game prop: you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

ITT: Name a more oper8tor game

prop: you can't
>>
>nigger
>woman
It's ruined
>>
>>33950427
You obviously never played it, you select your character at the beginning and that's who you play as.
>>
>>33950440
this.

>>33950427
>not playing as Mattias Nilsson
>>
>>33950418
The sequel was pretty fun, even if the nuke was kinda underwhelming (due to a retard-short draw and render distance, you could nuke something and obliterate all the buildings, but the enemies would be around still cuz they didnt render).

they need to remake Playground of Destruction. I would throw money at Steam or PSN
>>
>>33950418
Mercenaries 2: world in flames
>>
>>33950461
WITH SPLITSCREEN CO-OP PLZ
>>
>>33950418
Metal Gear Solid
>>
>>33950480
this
>>
File: 1471135147706.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1471135147706.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>33950418
>Pandemic is kill
>LucasArts is eaten by EA

We will never see Mercenaries 3 running on a modern engine.
>>
>>33950494
ikr. It mades me so sad :(

pandemic made my childhood and teen years amazing.

Battlefront, mercenaries, & destroy all humans were god tier.
>>
This game helped me through one of my diploimints. Grate game.
>>
I like playing as Mui
>half chink bong working for the slavfia
>>
>>33950418
It's oper8or alright. But most oper8or? Nah. That'd be Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
>>
>>33950697
Nilson had the best lines but Mui is waifu tier
>>
Jagged Alliance 2 1.13
>>
>>33950777
Czech'd and agreed. Nothing like coming down the side of a building on a tether upside down with a Glock 18 and extendos to purge Paco and steal his nerve agents for U.S. government use later on.
>>
>>33950842
>>33950777

>not wanting in to call in bunker busters at will and kill commies for money
>>
>>33950896
Pocket artillery is much more badass. But, alas, it's not really operator. If big booms were operator Fallout would be 10 times more Operator than any of these games.

>Not calling in orbital laser strike to incinerate hippie communes then finishing off the drug fiends with a handheld MIRV that turns into a 36 mini nuke carpetbomb.
>>
>>33950418
The worst thing about this game is that you cannot get it anywhere.
>>
>>33951069
I was dumbfounded when I saw it was like $80 on amazon. I managed to find someone selling it on Ebay for 8 bucks.
>>
>>33950896
>>not wanting in to call in bunker busters at will

did this way to much
>lonely nork soldier standing on a street corner
>bunker buster his ass
>whoops there goes an entire city block
>>
>>33951123
>be me
>be Korean soldier innakorea
>patrolling one day
>see this badass viking looking dude with an RPG run by
>sit and watch as he calls in ammo and jumps in circles
>he steals my truck, puts c4 on it, drives it about 40 feet and bails
>fucker blows it up
>I go run back to base to get help
>a huge fucking roaring comes from the sky
>next thing I know I'm shot into the sky and I land in my neighbor Ling Ling's rice field
>such is life on the 38th parallel
>>
>>33950418
>Tfw I tried to run this on a PS2 emulator and it always crashes after you get out the plane

rip my childhood
>>
>>33951434
>tfw I can still play it whenever I want on my still working PS2.

Haven't played in awhile 'cause of work, I think I left off just before the second Ace contract.
I know the graphics don't hold up for a lot of people but damn does the game stay strong.
>>
File: Operation_Flashpoint_cover.jpg (22KB, 320x388px) Image search: [Google]
Operation_Flashpoint_cover.jpg
22KB, 320x388px
>>33950418
Operation Flashpoint.
>>
>>33950427

>Disrespecting Mui.

Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>33950697

Being half chink is Mui's only real flaw desu.
>>
>>33950418
>Not the superior XBOX version
It's like you don't like having twice as many vehicles on screen.
>>
>tfw runs like shit on xbox 360

that mission early in the game to extract the informer from china airstrip crashes my game every time. should have kept my original xbox
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.