[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very Close Quarters Guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1_small-700x525.jpg (101KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1_small-700x525.jpg
101KB, 700x525px
So this is what's up. A pair of friend's recently got into Urbex, which is more or less STALKER-lite and they want me to come and bring a gun too. They're worried about there being hostile squatters or wild animals that might try and fuck them up. Last time a badger about had them, they say. We're in Ohio, so the most dangerous thing we could see is a mountain lion or a pissed hobo if we're super unlucky. I'm also trying to convince them to get guns of their own. The kind of places we'll be in is ghost towns, drain pipes, abandoned factories, places like that, where anything that could get you is one unlucky turn around a corner.

I've narrowed down my own choices to either my Glock 20, or my KSG if I'm feeling a long gun. A light is mounted to both of them. What should my pair of fuckboy friends get if I convince them to get guns? Is there anything else we should take with us? Honestly, nothing will probably happen, but it's better to be prepared.

>Tl;dr a trio of fags are going into potentially dangerous and definitely cramped areas for funzies. Help pick out anti animal and squatter arms and supplies.
>>
So you want to trespass... with a gun.
>>
>>33949914
Can't tell if hippie or giving good legal advice
>>33949897
>urbex
Consider suicide
>>
File: 1468927395694.jpg (38KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
1468927395694.jpg
38KB, 700x495px
Take a spear.
>>
>>33949988
Take it as legal advice since you're on /k/.

Don't be a fuckboy when you trespass for STALKER memes, bring a knife at most and don't fuck with the homeless locals.

If you're trying to Urbex in a place that has gunfire for common background, consider going somewhere else.
>>
Seriously don't go armed into a place where you and all your pals are hyped up, excited and the threat level is likely to be zero.

Take an extendable baton or similar if you must but remember that you have no legitimate reason for being there and somebody else may well have. You gonna draw on that person?

Take a camera and people will except you a lot more trespassing if you show them some nice pictures.

Also you can post the pictures of when the nasty badgers come back and butt rape you friends.

Scared of badgers = maybe shouldn't be exploring old fucked buildings or outside at all.
>>
you should probably conceal carry your glock just for safety, bringing a long gun is probably a bit over the top for anything you'll realistically encounter.
>>
Don't go trespassing with a gun you fuckwit. Bring a knife and some jerky. If you think squatters are hostile don't out and out threaten them with a knife either. Just do something benign like clean your nails with a knife if you happen to feel unsafe.

I bring jerky with me if I think there are gonna be squatters and offer them some. No trabbu.
>>
>>33951852
> I'm just cleaning my nails with this knife methheads, this isn't an escalation or anything
If they do have gun, they're sure gonna use em
>>33949897
> Ksg?
LOL no! Bring a Glock or something you can conceal in your waistband or something op
>>
>>33949897
A good long 6 foot sharp wooden spear.

One each.
>>
>>33951891

If I feel unsafe you're fucking right I'm going to escalate things. That's still no excuse for /trespassing with a firearm/ you dumbshit
>>
File: knife_fight3.jpg (31KB, 450x266px) Image search: [Google]
knife_fight3.jpg
31KB, 450x266px
>>33951960
Escalation is usually a great way to get hurt. Knife fights fucking suck Anon, nobody wins.
>>
>>33949897
I hope you get caught and arrested.
>>
>>33949897
There is trouble that finds you, and trouble you go out looking for. Can you guess which one you are fucking with?
>>
>>33949988
Trespassing with a gun is very illegal in most places.

Don't bring a gun places you don't have a legal right to be.

Consider it the price you pay for doing stupid shit.
>>
>>33949897
bring an ak with 4 mags and get them both hi points
>>
>>33949897

Just bring the biggest, most visible long gun you can get. Or just a full size 9mm handgun; make sure you Mexican carry and NEVER use a holster. Flip off cops and yell racial slurs at everyone you see. With any luck someone somewhere will eliminate you and your urbex faggot friends from the gene pool, making our species stronger as a whole.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.