[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout: Ian.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: 59835-1-1437618430.jpg (148KB, 1197x786px) Image search: [Google]
59835-1-1437618430.jpg
148KB, 1197x786px
>Hello Smoothskins! This is Ian McCollum on Forgotten Weapons Radio!
>Today on Forgotten Weapons we are going take a look at the most common weapon in the Wasteland, The N99 10mm Auto pistol.
>The N99 was adopted by the US military in 2051, replacing the earlier N80 pistol.
>Also adopted by the FBI, BADTFL, and most police departments.
>The N99 was to be replaced by an Energy Weapon but due to the War the US military was forced to keep manufacturing it.
>The N99 is most known for its durability and reliability, and it passed trials with flying colors.
>Manufactured by Colt Firearms, the N99 however resembles the Browning Hi Power and indeed disassembly is the same.
>The N99 is chambered in 10mm Auto, a powerful autoloader round.
>The most common ammunition types for the 10mm Auto are; Full Metal Jacket, Jacked Hollow Point, and Armor Piercing.
>The N99 has a 12 round magazine as standard, With 24 round magazines available.
>The N99 also has an impressive aftermarket, being able to accept many different modifications.
>Overall the N99 is a sturdy, dependable, powerfull and accurate handgun and has served many a wastelander well.
>Until next time, this is Ian on Forgotten Weapons.
>>
File: Cardan_and_Nitro_in_CoP.jpg (285KB, 797x462px) Image search: [Google]
Cardan_and_Nitro_in_CoP.jpg
285KB, 797x462px
We all know Ian moved to the Zone.
>>
>>33945567
It doesn't look like a hi power at all and could possibly disassemble the same. It's got a slide like a desert eagle and parts it the frame look like a CZ.
>>
>>33945567
Gtfo of /k/ and take your normie game with you.
>>
>>33945618
>Fallout
>Fallout 2
>Fallout Tactics.
>Not /k/.
NEWFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>33945567
>hi power
>has a fixed barrel
Um...?
>>
>>33945618
>>33945632
Yea I couldn't even play FO1-2 because they were too hard :/
>>
>>33945818
Filthy casual spotted.
>>
File: IMG_2561.jpg (28KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2561.jpg
28KB, 448x252px
That sounds like normie talk to me stranger, you sure your from these parts?
>>
>>33945818
Fast shot + Agility 10.

Cheese your way to victory.
>>
File: Fo1_Ian.png (71KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
Fo1_Ian.png
71KB, 240x180px
>>33945567
>Fallout
>Long Hair
>Ian

Shit I'm about to be shot in the back again aren't I.
>>
>>33946058
Make him melee. Not like he'll get shredded by a deathclaw or roasted by a mutie.
>>
>Hello Smoothskins! This is Ian MacCollium on Forgotten Weapons Radio!
>Today on Forgotten Weapons we'll have a look at one of the rarest handguns in the wasteland, the Sig 120.
>The Sig 120 is a European target/hunting pistol originally chamberd for 14mm.
>The 14mm round was a powerful and accurate round, but when Sig tried to import the Sig 140, they were unable due to "Non Sporting Purpose" of the 14mm round.
>The BADTFL had deemed any rifle or pistol over .50 to be a "destructive device" and would be unable to be sold.
>So Sig rechamberd the pistol for the 12.7mm pistol round, and was able to import them.
>The Sig 140 is a huge, heavy handgun which helps to tame it's recoil.
>However the Sig does take some getting used to, and rapid fire is discouraged.
>The 12.7 round used by the Sig 140 comes in three common types.
>Full Metal Jacket, Jacketed Soft Point for hunting, and most importantly Armor Piercing.
>The 12.7 AP round is very potent, being able to penetrate Power Armor at close range.
>While the Sig 140 was a well made and reliable pistol, centuries of scavenging and use have dwindled it's numbers.
>If you are able to obtain a Sig 140, you'll have an accurate, powerful, and reliable sidearm.
>Until next time this is Ian on Forgotten Weapons.
>>
File: Sudanese AR-10.jpg (97KB, 1142x328px) Image search: [Google]
Sudanese AR-10.jpg
97KB, 1142x328px
>>33945567
>Hey there wastelanders
>Thanks for tuning into another episode of Forgotten Weapons
>Im Ian
>Im here at the GunRunner's Firearms Library and Archives
>And today we are going to be looking at a very rare gun from the pre-war times
>And that gun is
>A Sudanese pattern AR-10
>Now some of you might recognize this rifle and go
>"But Ian, that isnt rare at all! I have one of those!"
>While this AR-10 pattern is common through the wastes, the GunRunners patterned those rifles off of this one
>This rifle is a real original Armalite AR-10 made for a country called Sudan which existed from the mid-20th century to the early-21st century
>Now im sure most of you know how this rifle works and operates so we wont go into alot of details other then a basic field strip
>For those who dont know the AR-10 is a rifle chambered 7.62 NATO/.308 Win that was developed in the late 1950's
>It was rejected from U.S. Commonwealth trials in favor of the M14 (Although its debatable weather that was the best choice and there were alot of politics at play as well
>>
File: IMG_2229.jpg (13KB, 374x135px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2229.jpg
13KB, 374x135px
>Hey guys, I'm Ian and I'm here today on another episode of Forgotten Weapons Radio with an AER-9 laser rifle
> The AER-9 may not be our 10mm pistol that we all know and love but this weapon is one with quite a bit of history to it.
>It was developed by the U.S Army in the years of the Great War and this rifle saw extensive use against the Chinese communists.
>This laser rifle then continued to serve both the Brotherhood of Steel and the Enclave as their service rifle.
>To those of you new to laser rifles, this is the easiest and most common laser rifle to find and work with. If you think this is complicated, you should see the AER-14.
>The primary advantage to the AER-9 is its ability to completely disintegrate your enemies and condense them into a neat pile of ash.
>To those worried about its microfusion ammo, don't worry! You won't turn into a ghoul, yet.
>We're out of time today but if you want to purchase this laser rifle here, it'll be coming up for sale in the GunRunners next shipment. This particular example saw use in the Enclave so this rifle has slain a fair amount of mutants and innocents.
>Tune in next time for another episode and donate some caps to your local GunRunners merchants in a jar labeled "Gun Jesus" to help me get my hands on some cool stuff for you guys.
>>
>>33946049
Honestly, the funnest way to play is Agility 10 + all cookies + brotherhood agility upgrade with the mega powerfist and get quick shot perk, which reduces the AP cost to 1, so when going up against power armor throw down a pulse grenade and then get up and punch 'em to death
>>
File: 1429803941001.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1429803941001.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>33948396
>donate some caps to your local GunRunners merchants in a jar labeled "Gun Jesus" to help me get my hands on some cool stuff for you guys.

Nice.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.