[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guns and Beer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Beer-gun-courtesy-.jpg (54KB, 481x399px) Image search: [Google]
Beer-gun-courtesy-.jpg
54KB, 481x399px
So /k/, just how drunk will you let yourself get and still be around your guns? how many drinks before you deem yourself unfit to be around a firearm?

I've beat safety procedures into my subconscious so hard I'm generally comfortable up until around 5 or 6 beers. After that I don't trust myself ever since a night where I went to dry fire a bit, racked my slide beforehand and had a live round eject.
>>
>>33945077
not a single beer.
>>
I won't handle firearms with any amount of alcohol. Think about it now I feel like I should practice ... drink and play with airshit?
>>
>>33945096
empty the mag and chamber before you start drinking and see how well you can handle it with clear knowledge its unloaded. If you make any mistakes, even minor, don't bother with anything loaded whether chambered or not
>>
File: 1494612185168.png (176KB, 640x618px) Image search: [Google]
1494612185168.png
176KB, 640x618px
>>33945077
Cause of my profession, I usually drive often so I can only drink about 2 beers max. But even then, I don't order more than one incase I have to actually drive or defend myself.
>>
>>33945113
I don't know what states you operate in but out here you can be given a DUI for a BAC well below legal limit up to the officer's discretion. "Impaired to the slightest degree" lands a lot of people in hot shit
>>
I was once nearly falling-down drunk when asked to explain basic firearms handling to a couple newbs. I like to think I did a pretty good job, just took things slow and was extra-meticulous about trigger and muzzle discipline and ensuring the chamber was clear visually, tactilely and have the couple double-check me as well.

That's a bit different than carrying though.
>>
>>33945153
Funshine state. I don't normally speed and when I do my drinking, I usually do it at home.
>>
>>33945154
Im not familiar with laws in all 50 states but carrying while drunk is something I'd imagine is patently illegal everywhere. There's a reason you can't carry into bars.

I was talking more relaxing at home some night and kicking back with some drinks and your personal collection easily accessible
>>
the only time i've been drunk around guns is at a camp fire when my friend and i randomly decided to shoot the lock off a fire safe with steel core nugget rounds since we lost the key for it

worked great
>>
None.

I'd blow my brains out if I had any.
>>
>>33945223
This, I remember I carried innawoods camping with my friends and we got drunk and I mag dumped into a pond because of a loud frog. Probably would not carry drunk again.
>>
>be inna70s, iirc last time I heard this story it was 4th of july at the time
>be uncle innaillinois
>at brother in law's (my grandpa's) house
>grandpa has a new model 29
>uncle has beer
>nothing good can come of this
>sxs comes out for dickwaving
>uncle grabs it from the ground
>blasts the cylinder out into the darkness
>grandpa grabs his revolver
>uncle passes the fuck out
>next morning
>furious neighbor comes over demanding money
>grandpa walks over
>all 6 rounds had punched through the neighbors RV a solid ~100yd down the road, destroying a few cabinets, a microwave, and some food in the process
>grandpa and neighbor agree it would just be better to exchange some money and not get insurance involved
>grandpa gives neighbor $200 bucks
>never brought up again between them
and so now it's a family rule that alcohol is not to be combined with firearms.
>>
>>33945077
I'm 0% retarded so I have never had any problems. The point at which I start ranting about islamist collision in front of my liberal commie compatriots iswhen I decide to retire with my loaded 10mm buddies.

>t. Cc's a 10mm and always has at least 4 loaded guns in arms reach on my property

>Gets drunk whenever the fuck I want because fuck you 'merca

>I'm packing. Period.
>>
possession of a loaded firearm while intoxicated is a felony in most states, unloaded is a miss
>>
>>33945290
>punching holes in an RV exterior
>destroying not only the outer wall but inner cabinets
>$200 makes it square

Even with inflation taken into account that repair cost still seems low. RVs are fucking expensive
>>
>>33945331
It's not illegal to own guns. It's not illegal to drink. If you never set foot outside of your own house I fail to see what laws you would be violating by touching your guns.

It is DEFINITELY illegal to carry in any capacity in a public area tho
>>
>>33945290
>>all 6 rounds had punched through the neighbors RV a solid ~100yd down the road, destroying a few cabinets, a microwave, and some food in the process
What a jackass

I'd ask for more than $200 to fix that shit, a good microwave is like $100 alone
>>
>>33945349

fucking this
>>33945381

Even in 70s bucks there's no way that price is right for repairs. Your uncle got a bargain
>>
>>33945331
On public property.
>>
>Man arrested for being drunk in public, carrying loaded gun

>CORPUS CHRISTI -
A man is behind bars for being drunk in public, but that's not the end of his problems.

>It happened at a Taco Bell on Leopard St. Monday night just before 9 p.m.

>Cops say a concerned citizen flagged down an officer.

>The citizen told the officer the male suspect appeared to be "messed up" and had a gun inside the front of his shorts.

>After officers were provided with a description of the suspect, they went inside and spotted the man matching the description.

>Officers ordered the suspect to keep his hands up and walk towards them, immediately observing signs of intoxication.

>21-year-old Devon Cable was arrested for public intoxication.

>Officers found a load pistol in the front part of his shorts and additionally charged him with unlawful carrying of a weapon.
>>
File: drunk gun.png (91KB, 676x407px) Image search: [Google]
drunk gun.png
91KB, 676x407px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.