[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NYS Democrats pushing for mandatory 10 lbs triggers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 50

File: IMG_7414.jpg (43KB, 609x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7414.jpg
43KB, 609x343px
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/05/foghorn/ny-democrats-introduce-mandatory-trigger-pull-weight-bill/

Holy shit, how are these clowns avoiding dancing at the end of a rope? Can you imagine the nightmare we'd be living in if trump lost?
>>
what even is the logic here? what will heavier trigger pulls accomplish?
>>
>>33941977
Banning guns
>>
>>33941977
Mandating heavier trigger pulls will serve to remind the NYC never-held-a-gun democratic voting base that their lawmakers are still dedicated to disarming black people and antagonizing white people who don't live in the city. This will get the politicians re-elected.
>>
>>33941991
>>33942022
sorry, let me rephrase. what is the claimed benefit?
>>
>>33942125
Maybe if you would read the fucking article, you would know.
>>
>>33942125
none of those "hair trigger accidental shootings" it will also make it harder (while still not impossible) for guns to go on killing sprees of their own volition.
>>
>>33942125
Reducing accidental discharges. There are police departments that have heavy triggers for this reason, and heavy triggers are built into dangerous-game rifles for this reason as well.
>>
>>33942125
Reducing accidental shooting deaths that are already at an all time low. They use the typical think of the children avenue
>>
>>33941902
I'm not surprised by this

I am surprised that people still pay attention to that unfunny dunce Schumer
>>
>>33942162

But makes accuracy shit and ability to fire rounds slower.

Want safety? Learn and use proper safety techniques
>>
>>33942147
I can't read. Illiterate and also legally blind.
>>
>>33942203
Are you dictating posts to your younger brother then?
>>
>>33941977
To make gun undesireable so that people get discouraged from buying guns.
>>
>>33942197
I'm not saying the general public is safer with heavy triggers, but when it comes to big-game rifles it's best to account for human error within practical limits. People make mistakes when the adrenaline gets going, and so we don't put light triggers on elephant guns regardless of how well the user knows "proper safety techniques."
>>
>>33942212
Kek I love that green text
>>
>>33941902
Easily defeated by being anti senior citizen, female and disabled citizen as a ten pound trigger is too heavy and lead to weak people dying.
>>
>>33942147
I'm not giving your news article any ad revenue.

You came here to tell us about your shit, so tell us, don't yell HEY LISTEN and then demand 20 dollars to listen.
>>
California will probably mandate 20 pound triggers. Followed by Hawaii and 30 pound triggers
>>
>>33941902
Eliminate the embarrassment that CCW holders are more accurate than the NYC police
>>
>>33942162
>>33942230

Most dangerous game rifles are set at around 4-5lb trigger pulls. Source- Field and Stream October 1976, Field and Stream Feb 1997,

>>33941977
What'll happen is the kid who stumbles on the gun won't have enough strength to pull the trigger, so they'll turn the gun around and try to push it with their thumbs.
>>
>>33942277
my hands are gonna be so swole
>>
>>33942162
>durr I am dum CZ/Sako single set triggers standard pull at 4 set pull at 2lbs
>hurr double set mauser at 1lb
>durr H&H double triggers incredibly short single stage pulls
>kreighoff single stages
>pre64 winchesters in .458 winmag
>literally new production rifles in everything from H&H to Nitro Express to Lott to Linebaugh and all safari calibers inbetween with 4lb single stage

Literally kill yourself retard
>>
File: 1492240538745.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492240538745.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>33942162
>heavy triggers are built into dangerous-game rifles
>>
>>33941977
The sinister erosion of all god-given, defining American liberties one seemingly-reasonable concession at a time. "You don't NEED this... you don't NEED that, you don't NEED the right to bear arms, you don't NEED freedom of expression, you don't NEED rights, etc." I'm not even a hasgunz and the anti-freedom agenda masquerading as anti-gun drives me fucking mad.

>captcha, select all squares with signs
>10 fucking screens later
>select all squares with vehicles
>3 screens later finally fucking verified

Eat shit.
>>
>>33942187
>I am surprised that people still pay attention to that unfunny dunce Schumer

Yeah, it's almost like he's the Senate Minority Leader and one of the faces of the Democratic Party.
>>
>>33943039
States do not have the right to remove the constitutional rights of their citizens without due process.
>>
>>33942022
It's be nice to just straight up disarm black people.
>>
File: fregg.png (58KB, 1029x409px) Image search: [Google]
fregg.png
58KB, 1029x409px
>>33942244
your dub dubs are my command
>>
>>33943173
>voter ID laws
>>
>>33943146
Why the fuck should we even keep the right to bear arms. Every day it feels more and more the 2nd Amendment is a teddy bear for people to say "next time we'll stand up for state's rights." But it's never now. There's commies in the street hitting people with bike locks with the police's permission but no one gives a shit.

>>33943173
Immigration and abortion are not a right.
>>
>>33943173
>voter ID laws
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

>abortions and immigrants
not rights, sorry sweetie
>>
>>33941902
it's the jews pushing this.
>>
File: 1466426431952.jpg (146KB, 660x751px) Image search: [Google]
1466426431952.jpg
146KB, 660x751px
>>33943203
>There's commies in the street hitting people with bike locks with the police's permission but no one gives a shit.
They never riot any place where I'd be, they're also not blocking freeways whenever I'm driving...
>>
>>33941902

Considering the NEWEST of my collection was made in the mid 1970's...

Yeah, fuck them..

besides, lets see them regulate post purchase individual mods.
>>
File: 1384920761928.jpg (2MB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1384920761928.jpg
2MB, 2100x1500px
>>33943039
Need? NEED?
>>
>>33943203
>>33943212
>A-Abortion isn't a right!

Roe v. Wade, idiots.
>>
>>33943039

Save that "states rights" does not override rights guaranteed by the bill of rights.

Sorry NY, if and when there ever exists a Supreme Court that it literate, you and your sullivan law, et al, is properly fucked
>>
>>33943261
point it out on the bill of rights then :^)
>>
>>33943261
>The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Oh, of course, the inalienable right to abortion is right there, plain as day, right next to gay marriage.
>>
>>33942162
>>33942287
Those, of course, happen because the NYPD is shit with guns. Here you shouldn't think that I'm blaming rank-and-file officers; I'm not. NYPD just skimps like you wouldn't believe on forearms training, because NYC politicians are idiots who think that if you have something potentially dangerous you have to do, you should do it less so you'll be safer. In fact, the opposite is true - when you have a potentially dangerous task you have to do, the answer is to practice it as much as you can. The NYPD has one embarrassing gun incident after another because they don't train enough and they don't train well. That's not their fault, but it is something that needs to be fixed.
>>
>>33943039
SAY IT WITH ME

SHALL NOT
>>
>>33942162
>reducing accidental discharges
this is what they thought, but it's incorrect.

In most situations the weight of the trigger is not going to stop the motion causing the trigger movement from continuing. Honestly a long DA pull is more likely to stop it than a short, artificially heavy pull. but glock leg with leather holsters is not going to stop if you throw a heavier trigger on it.
>>
>>33943173
>Try telling that to Republicans and their voter ID laws. Or their crusade against abortions and immigrants.
>But hey, constitutional rights only matter when it involves "muh guns".
Let me clear this up for you: I believe in brutally crushing leftists at any cost and by any means necessary. If that means states' rights, fine. If that means federal action, fine. If that means summoning the fires of hell, fine. If that means putting whole cities to the sword, fine. Whatever is necessary; no limits. Leftists must be murdered to the last man, woman, and child in full-on genocide without the slightest shred of mercy; the streets must run ankle-deep in their blood. Decent folk will never be safe until they have been eradicated completely. And no, I'm not just trolling.

I hope that clears things up for you.
>>
>>33943355
You realize that if you were to destroy every Leftist habitat (every major urban area in the US), the US would become poor as shit? And less diverse?

Why are you so intolerant of the people who bring in the money for your country?
>>
>>33943203
>>33943212
>>abortions
>abortion[s] are not a right.
Wrong, 14th amendment protects it as decided under Roe v Wade. It's a constitutional right.
>>
>>33943375
>the US would become poor as shit
>snapchat
>creating anything of value
you know damn well that the people creating actual value (proper engineers, machinists, technicians, etc) hate your ass.
>>
>>33943375
We'd only become poor as shit because our entire economy has become based on the modern slavery that is illegal immigration.
>>
>>33943375
>You realize that if you were to destroy every Leftist habitat (every major urban area in the US), the US would become poor as shit? And less diverse?
>Why are you so intolerant of the people who bring in the money for your country?
Take your shekels and go. My race, my faith, my traditions, my principles, and my rights are not for sale. I'll happily eat tree bark and wild locusts, if it will mean being rid of your kind.
>>
>>33943391
the government doesn't have to give you sad fucks any money to get abortions with. the US doesn't have positive rights, only negative ones.
>>
>>33943395
>bottom right
>settings
>captcha
>check use legacy captcha and save
>leave /k/ and come back
>now use old school captcha and not terminator learning program shit
unfortunately it's set board-by-board but it's far superior
>>
File: greater America.jpg (159KB, 1600x965px) Image search: [Google]
greater America.jpg
159KB, 1600x965px
>>33943375
>destroy [...]every major urban area
God, yes, please. Nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>33943355
>rights for me not for thee
Off yourself, faggot. You're worse than leftists.
>>
>>33941902
Schumer and Schumer? Oh Jesus, it's like an unholy fusion of no talent.

>>33941977
Making you hate your guns so you'll see things their way by force.
>>
>>33943423
Rights are literally nothing more than the personal freedoms that your lawmakers allow you to have.

You'd be silly to not make rights that benefit your group the most.
>>
>>33943391
>Wrong, 14th amendment protects it as decided under Roe v Wade. It's a constitutional right.
The unlimited ability to "interpret" the constitution is functionally identical to the unlimited ability to rewrite the constitution. This means that we functionally do not have a constitution; we have the biases, agendas, and desires of nine government lawyers in Hogwarts costumes. You may consider this holy and inviolate; I do not.
>>
File: 1494535858220.png (57KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1494535858220.png
57KB, 298x298px
>"how are these clowns avoiding dancing at the end of a rope?"
You're dangerous and the reason why they want to keep guns away from you OP.
>>
>>33943420
>Nothing of value would be lost.

How about half your population and economy?
>>
>>33943410
>the gov't doesn't have to give people money to have abortions
Wow, epic diversion bro. All I said was that the right to an abortion is constitutionally protected., not that the government had to pay for it.
>>
>>33943194
Cellphone and hotel one are bullshit m80
>>
>>33943420
>removing vandenberg, livermore, los alamos, and sandia
good luck having nukes now, faggot
>>
File: 4chanx reply highlighting.png (9KB, 547x196px) Image search: [Google]
4chanx reply highlighting.png
9KB, 547x196px
>>33943415
you replied to the wrong post, but here's a bit of advice: if you use firefox or chrome, 4chanx will allow you to do this site wide. it also lets you auto refresh without having to click the little "auto" box, and a bunch of other things.

>>33943452
oh, you're not a crazy leftist then. i argue a lot with people who think "abortion is a right" = "the government has to pay for my abortions".
>>
>>33943402
how is getting rid of non-white urban illiterates going to make the U.S. poor? like Switzerland poor?
>>
>>33943435
>personal freedoms
>lawmakers ALLOW you to have
No, faggot, rights are what we are guaranteed and when the government tries to intrude upon them, we remove that government. Fucking kill yourself. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being.
>>
>>33943423
>>rights for me not for thee
>Off yourself, faggot. You're worse than leftists.
As Stefan Molyneux has pointed out, ethics is not a guideline, ethics is a relationship. It works only when both parties involved approach it in good faith and with respect for the rights of the other. If you try acting ethically when dealing with someone who lies, who does not approach negotiations in good faith, who exploits every loophole and ignores the intent of agreements, who has no respect for you, that does not make you an ethical person, it just makes you a sucker. It allows your commitment to ethics to be used as a weapon against you, to deliver power to people who act unethically and who will crush you. It is not goodness; it is suicide.
>>
>>33943451
>How about half your population and economy?
Anything - ANYTHING - to be rid of you leftists!
>>
>>33943467
>you replied to the wrong post
goddammit, I did. oh well, I'll check that extension out.
>>33943435
>I don't understand how the US constitution works, the post
>>
>>33941977
>Heavier triggers make people miss more, causing collateral damage
>Use this to push even more gun control
>>
>>33942851
>gun folk are too low functioning to enable text captcha

This is why you need heavy triggers, to prevent NDs
>>
>>33943485
Oh yeah, because you've succeeded in removing the government before every time it's taken your rights. Oh wait, no you haven't. You've just taken the 2nd Amendment and shoved it up your ass whenever anyone comes to besmirch the Bill of Rights. The Constitution isn't infallible and even the moderates of the public don't even believe in it anymore.
>but they're god-given
Remind me the part of US History I missed where Jesus himself came down to the Founding Fathers and signed his name on the Bill of Rights. Men invent rights, and men take away rights. Nothing more, and nothing less.
>>
don't NYC cops have to have their guns specially refitted by the manufacturer (I can't remember they use glocks or sigs) to have something like a 17lb trigger pull all the time to de facto prevent deadly force being used?
>>
>>33943451
How about nearly all of our crime and degeneracy?
>>
>>33943309
>right next to gay marriage.

>14th Ammendment
>All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
>nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

>there are laws regarding marriage
>you can't deny any person equal protection
>man with woman - fine. Man with man - not fine. Someone protection changes just because the sex of one person changed.
>>
>>33941902
>what even is the logic here?
in a self defense scenario your gonna not be able to hit what your aiming at. maybe hit an innocent bystander instead.

their only logic is "lets make everything as difficult as possible for law abiding people people to access, buy, and use firearms"
>>
>>33941902
>>33941902
>>33941902
Wow gun control and Amy Schumer in one picture I didn't know so much AIDS could be in one place
>>
>>33943523
>wwwwwaaaah I'm a whiny faggot who thinks rights should only apply to meeee!!!!!!
>>
>>33943451
>How about half your population
More resources for the rest of us
> and economy?
The solvent half, or the debt-manufacturing half? Is the banking industry really essential or just a scheme that inflates its own economic worth?

I'm willing to gamble on finding out.
>>
>>33943572
Alright well when the next commie stabs you in the back with his commie friends and proclaims it his right to do so, at least you'll know: you stood up for his rights.
>>
>>33943320
NYPD Officers go to the range twice a year (minimum) but some go more often on their own time.
The real problem lies with the 12lb trigger pull, good luck having any sort of accuracy when you're already pulling the weapon up/to the side before it fires. Throw in the fact most cops fire multiple rounds and you can easily see where the problem of rounds going everywhere comes from.
>>
File: 1489593090369.jpg (43KB, 618x545px) Image search: [Google]
1489593090369.jpg
43KB, 618x545px
>>33941902
this whole shit about fucking gun control is gay as shit.
>>
>>33943554
Gay men have never been denied the right to marry any woman they want.
The fact that they have a mental illness that makes them want to marry men instead of women is irrelevant.
The function of marriage in society is to provide a stable framework for the production and raising of children.
Same-sex couples cannot, as a class, produce children, and have no legitimate claim to special marriage rights.
>>
File: 1476590682023.jpg (50KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
1476590682023.jpg
50KB, 960x738px
>>33943483
>>
>>33943585
>good luck having any sort of accuracy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KblIevOP3Xo
>>
File: putin.png (4MB, 1969x1477px) Image search: [Google]
putin.png
4MB, 1969x1477px
>tfw you live in NY
Soon Utah. Soon
>>
>>33943595
Right, which is why we also had the elderly and the sterile unable to marry beforehand...

All people have the same rights. If women have the right to marry men, then men must also have the right to marry men, and if men have the right to marry women, then women must also have the right to marry women.
>>
>>33943595

>current year
>Defending the State's claim of authority over marriage

Anon, marriage is a religious institution the State should have no authority over. If couples require special benefits in order to afford to raise children then cleary the tax burden of the State is far too excessive.
>>
>>33943642
>>33943637
May as well admit you'd be marching out on the streets with Antifa if you could.
>>
>>33943438
We should kill them.
Replace them with 7 kangs from 7 different continents.
???
Knowledge & sheit
America takes over the galaxy and everyone is free as fuck forever after.
>>
>>33943654

Disliking authoritarians means I should march with a group of mildly different and exceptionally stupid authoritarians?
>>
>>33943600
That's in a calm shooting exercise. In an actual firefight you're going to have people ripping back on their triggers knowing they are heavy and then rounds will be going everywhere.
The whole reasoning being the high trigger pulls were that there are no safety on the guns and that it was a carry over for those who knew how to use the later revolvers with shrouded hammers. They didn't want them to mag dump the semi autos.
Today, there's no reason to continue the practice. Allow safeties on the guns and give them a reduced trigger pull. It will make it easier to fire and hopefully better marksmanship will reduce the amount of magdumps (Or even if it doesn't, hopefully it will confine the bullets to the direction of the target)
>>
>>33942162
>>33941902
>NYPD: 9 shooting bystander victims hit by police gunfire
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/25/nypd-shooting-bystander-victims-hit-by-police-gunfire.html

Make defensive firearm use such a liability they have an excuse to defacto ban handguns via a number of absurd restrictions that gradually justify themselves.
>>
>>33943684
Well you're going to have to pick one side or the other, or move out of the fucking way. Because the clash is happening whether you like it or not.
>>
File: hands up.jpg (336KB, 1706x1357px) Image search: [Google]
hands up.jpg
336KB, 1706x1357px
>>33943654
>don't like authoritarians saying who can do what with who
>"why don't you go march with a bunch of authoritarians then, huh!?!?!?!?"
wow, you really got me bro
>>
>>33943685
I always figured it was to dissuade use of lethal force because "muh police brutality"
probably both, honestly
>>
>>33943637
Opposite-sex couples can, in general, produce offspring.
Focusing on exceptions is pure pedantry unless you have examples of same-sex couples that are similarly exceptions to their general inability to produce offspring.
>>
>>33943701

>muh binary choice

Aww you think you're on different sides. The only difference is economic ideas and you're only tolerated now because of a common enemy. Don't worry, the majority hates you too, just slightly less. You'll see once you've outlived any usefulness.
>>
>>33943722
No, quit moving the goalposts, faggot. Is marriage defined by who can have children or not? When are you going to say you're opposed to sterile and elderly marriages? Come on, you're a big boy. Say it or admit you're just making excuses to be an authoritarian cunt who wants to control what others can and cannot do.
You're as bad as the leftist kikes making these gun laws. Purchase a Smith & Wesson retirement plan. Thanks.
>>
>>33943598
implying the produce from the blue isn't necessary for the orange and not vise versa
>>
>>33943757
I'm sure you'll pick up your gun once the commies come-a-marchin'. Or you won't, because "not my neighborhood."

>the only difference is economic ideas
>economic
Cute.
>>
>>33943595
This is just like how the law, in its infinite fairness, prohibits both the rich and poor alike from sleeping beneath bridges.
>>
>>33941902
as a christian i know it is a sin to wish harm to people. but i really do with that these kinds of people meet an excruciating end and know that it is because of their actions.
>>
isn't this going to kill sport shooting that even fudds would approve of?

future Olympians will not be able to buy a pistol in NY.

what is keeping people from just changing springs after purchase?
>>
>>33943701
>Well you're going to have to pick one side or the other, or move out of the fucking way.
That's a pretty childish outlook and the reason we are in this situation to begin with.
>>
>>33943598
This implys that all city people are wealthy when in fact cities tend to have the highest concentration of poor people. Most of the wealth lies in the hands of a very tiny amount of people who would be eaten alive by the urban poor the second shit hits the fan. You are a fucking retard. Wealth distribution by county is an awful way to measure the country unless you are trying to say that cities are self sufficient islands that don't need the rest of the country and should dictate to the rest of the nation simply becuase they have more money. It's a fake metric. Just as the world economy is based on debt and all of the money floating around only actually exists as long as everyone agrees that it does. Cities are based on the agreement that the majority of people will have the majority of their needs provided for by others in return for money. The second that stops it all falls apart.
>>
>>33943769
You're deliberately ignoring the general in favor of the particular.
It doesn't matter if Alan and Becky, specifically, can produce children; men and women, normally, can.
Men and men, or women and women, cannot.
The state has no interest in imposing the restrictions of marriage on Charlie and Dave's relationship because those restrictions exist for children's sake, and Charlie and Dave will never have kids with each oter.
>>
>>33943176
Don't let your dreams be dreams. Buy a chainsaw and get to work.
>>
>>33943781

The commies are already cornered in their strongholds. Antifa are their useful idiots lashing out as the progressive left thrashes and dies. You're just blinded by your own ideology; riding on the coattails of a populist swing and imagining you're leading the charge. You're our useful idiots. Please keep triggering them though, it's driving more our way. You'll be forgotten once this settles down.
>>
>>33943813
Because it would then be the law and everyone knows a politician writing something immediately makes it fact and impossible to defy
Cuomo signed the SAFE Act and immediately all assault weapons, pistol grips, and high capacity magazines dissolved from existence
>>
Can we have a moratorium on posting links to TTAG?
>>
>>33943952
That would be nice, although in theory we already have a blanket proscription on gun control threads.
>>
File: drink cyanide.jpg (17KB, 261x255px) Image search: [Google]
drink cyanide.jpg
17KB, 261x255px
>>33943852
So you're a faggot just looking for excuses then. Thank you for clearing that up.
>>
>>33944037
I think you're the faggot around here, Mr. "I need the state to change the definition of marriage in order to put a stamp of social acceptability on my lifestyle of selfish hedonism".
>>
>>33944072
>gays want to get married
>"no marriage is for making children only"
>ok so no elderly or sterile marriages either?
>"w-w-w-wait i mean uh.... uh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, uh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; fuck you hedonist!!!"
>>
>>33943769
This x100.

>>33943852

Stop being a redneck fag and stop being for one freedom and not another. People in my opinion have more of a right to same sex marriage than to own guns because one is totally and unexceptionally harmless to the people surrounding the person practicing the right.

But all rights should not be infringed. Why the u.s government decided they needed to stick their nose in the alter I'm not sure....oh yeah because half of the south are delusional Christians.
>>
>>33943455
you absolutely need id for any normal hotel with insurance, and for any phone with a plan. you must be sleeping it 10$ motels and using burners you degenerate
>>
>>33944119
Marriages between people who know beforehand that one or both partners are sterile or involving a postmenopausal woman are rare enough that madating across-the-board fertility testing to weed them out would be more costly and time-consuming than just letting them sneak in under the radar.
On the other hand, it's safe to assume that same-sex couples can't produce children, just like it's safe to assume that closely-related couples, like a brother and a sister, won't reliably produce healthy offspring, so prohibiting their marriages is practical, reasonable, and in society's best interests.
What does society gain from pretending that marriage is just a monogamy contract between fuckbuddies, with no more significance than any other agreement?
>>
>>33943769
>No, quit moving the goalposts, faggot. Is marriage defined by who can have children or not? When are you going to say you're opposed to sterile and elderly marriages? Come on, you're a big boy. Say it or admit you're just making excuses to be an authoritarian cunt who wants to control what others can and cannot do.
Okay then, no more merciful exceptions if you're just going to use these inches, generously granted by society, as an excuse to take a mile.

Then we'll give you the guillotine.
>>
>>33941977
>literally all guns in the state are now illegal
>lololol see what we did there

it accomplishes full disarmament of new york state
>>
>>33943598
What part of "My race, my faith, my traditions, my principles, and my rights are not for sale." did you not fucking understand?
>>
>>33944270
which is why it will never stand in court.
>>
>>33944251
and what, exactly, is there to lose from two people in love to marry each other? I don't see it. the state doesn't pay for it, they do. it fucks up, their problem. it has no bearing on you as an individual, either.
you know how retarded you fucking sound?

>group A of americans is the norm because they are the overwhelming majority
>group B of americans is in the minority
>other than some superficial identity differences, these groups are more or less the same
>however, due to arbitrary beliefs and legislation, group B is not afforded the same rights as group A simply because they are the minority
>group B wishes to be granted the same rights as group A so everyone is (opportunistically) equal
>people still stand in the way of group B's request for the simple fact that it disgruntles them.
>>
>>33944335
>the state doesn't pay for it
When a state recognizes a marriage, it bestows upon the couple certain benefits which are costly to both the state and other individuals.
Collecting a deceased spouse’s social security, claiming an extra tax exemption for a spouse, and having the right to be covered under a spouse’s health insurance policy are just a few examples of the costly benefits associated with marriage.
Privileges such as these are essentially a subsidy to incentivize unrelated heterosexual couples to settle down and help perpetuate society.
>>
>>33944270
It's not like anyone cares about the rest of the state. NYC is the only part that really matters.

And NYC hates guns. I'm pretty sure conceal carrying is illegal there.
>>
>>33943433
They're actually related. I'm sorry for probably making you vomit.
>>
>>33941902
Honestly as a New Yorker I just don't see this passing with the current makeup of the state legislature. There actually is a good contingent of pro gun state politicians because most of New York especially upstate is actually really pro gun but NYC and Albany have all the population so they make it a blue state. Pretty much every year since the safe act they've defeated some really crazy gun bills. We still need to take this seriously and make a public stand against it but I honestly think it won't pass.
>>
>>33941902

Don't care because I will never, ever live in that shit state.
>>
>>33941902
Bro, Trump spent decades attacking gun rights. Read a book.
>>
>>33943039
Yes we do.
>>
File: 1490396187388.jpg (70KB, 625x609px) Image search: [Google]
1490396187388.jpg
70KB, 625x609px
>>33944419
It's even worse than I thought. Dumbass Jewery must run in the family.
>>
>>33943598

I'm betting this map assigns all of the GDP produced by a company to wherever its headquarters is located.

So its wildly inaccurate.

Most corporations put their headquarters in a major city because executives don't want to live in the middle of nowhere, but their actual production facilities/warehouses/stores are all over the place.

Also a good chunk of the new york orange is financial sector. I work in finance, its important, but we don't actually "produce" anything. We manage and exchange money for people.

Long story short, none of the orange matters without the blue. Orange areas compliment the blue and make it better, but without the blue orange is fucked. Blue could get by without the orange areas.... they would just be even more dirt poor.
>>
>>33943320
They modded their triggers to 7.5 pounds and when it didn't have the desired effect they just bumped it up to 12 lbs. Because there is no way that a heavy trigger could cause a scared undertrained overweight policeman to miss a moving target.
>>
>>33944541
>They modded their triggers to 7.5 pounds
The NY1 trigger is actually really nice when coupled with a 25¢ trigger job; it's basically a good-but-not-great DA revolver trigger.
I'm glad that it exists, even if it results in a bunch of "innocent" bystanders getting plugged by stray NYPD bullets.
>>
>>33944540
>I work in finance, its important, but we don't actually "produce" anything.

Production is irrelevant, the US is a service-based economy now. It de-industrialized decades ago.
>>
>>33944592
That's true for employment, not overall dosh.

The US manufactures more than we did when we were a manufacturing economy, it's just that there aren't very many jobs because automation.
>>
This is now an NYPD hate thread.
>>
>>33944383

Pretty sure Betty-Sue and LaShawnda don't need any incentive to pop out 10 grade average lowering children.

State controlled marriage is nothing but a mild tax relief effort on overburdened working/middle class families. It's disguised as a moral incentive when it's really just a small relief to allow producing members of society to even afford children.
>>
File: frs_15-tfb.jpg (37KB, 800x242px) Image search: [Google]
frs_15-tfb.jpg
37KB, 800x242px
>>33942223
>>33941977
>>
>>33943355
This is not sane or good for your cause, but say what you want I guess. This is the place.
>>
File: Fat-Cop-Fat_500x500.jpg (39KB, 334x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fat-Cop-Fat_500x500.jpg
39KB, 334x480px
>>33944609
Its only a matter of time till suspenders are part of their official uniform mark my words.
>>
>>33942022

fucking right
>>
>>33944592
>It de-industrialized decades ago.

Yes, our economy is entirely support by starcucks and student debt.
>>
>>33944640
>hands ready position
dude knows his stuff. plus hes thicccc
>>
>>33941902
>SUCH DEVICES OR MECHANISMS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO: THE CAPACITY TO ADJUST THE TRIGGER RESISTANCE TO AT LEAST A TEN POUND PULL, THE CAPACITY TO ALTER THE FIRING MECHANISM SO THAT AN AVERAGE FIVE YEAR OLD CHILD’S HANDS ARE TOO SMALL TO OPERATE THE PISTOL OR REVOLVER, OR THE CAPACITY TO REQUIRE A SERIES OF MULTIPLE MOTIONS IN ORDER TO FIRE THE PISTOL OR REVOLVER.
>tfw I was five and could easily pull a ten lb trigger with no problem

Who is the dumbfuck who's writing this shit?
>>
>>33941902
>Holy shit, how are these clowns avoiding dancing at the end of a rope?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. You want to go all french revolution on people messing with trigger weights.

Man sometimes other gun owners make sick.
>>
>>33944663
>oh no their hands are too small
>no kid could possibly ever figure out to stick something in there to discharge a round
>or, better
>turn the gun around and use their thumbs to pull the trigger
flawless fucking logic
>>
File: ak74m tbh fam.jpg (80KB, 1920x571px) Image search: [Google]
ak74m tbh fam.jpg
80KB, 1920x571px
>>33941902

what part of TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF MY FUCKING GUNS do these faggots not understand? like, was an assault weapons ban not enough? are 10 round mag caps not enough? are permits and licensing not enough?

im tired of "compromising" with the antigunners, heres a compromise, repeal the nfa and keep your hands off my guns and we wont shoot you

the 2nd amendment dodged a goddamn nuclear bomb by not electing hillary
>>
>>33944672
We can tell that you're an interloper you know.
>>
>>33944663
Some NYC shitlib who's never so much as held a gun, duh.
>>
File: IMG_7423.jpg (68KB, 796x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7423.jpg
68KB, 796x1080px
>>33942187
Imagine how glorious cumming in her would feel
>>
>>33943690

That was a wonderful time. News spammed mass shooting on all channels, but once it was pointed to the NYPD; it got reported once and dropped off in favor of more pop star flavor of the day crap.
>>
>>33943556

>556
nice

but yeah

>california has an awb
>didnt stop crazy muslims shooting up a bunch of autistics in san bernadino
>make more restrictions on firearms and firearms owners who will never use them to murder people
>criminals will buy guns in neighboring states to commit crimes

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33944383
>>33944335

Both of you should stop.
1. This isn't /pol/
2. Neither of you is going to convince the other

My two cents:

Everyone has the right to be miserable and restrict their love to a lifelong contract with serious financial repercussions if broken. Plenty of married couples stay together purely because they'd rather not lose half their shit and go through a messy divorce. Plenty of others get divorced anyway and go through the mess.

Children and mothers are really the only ones that materially benefit from the arrangement (and even then husbands can be abusive) and it has no benefit outside of raising children that isn't artificially created by the state. (most of those benefits could be extended to non-married couples by a simple update to the tax law anyway.)

People should be able to marry anyone they please, its just a contract issued by the state that lets everyone know you're royally fucked if you decide you'd rather see other people.
>>
>>33944720

I thought having sex with cows was illegal?
>>
>>33944720
You could fuck a smaller whale for less, head to the beach.
>>
File: swat_backwards.jpg (168KB, 1027x780px) Image search: [Google]
swat_backwards.jpg
168KB, 1027x780px
>>33944740
I wonder if their habit of putting backwards optics on their rifles has anything to do with it. This is a SWAT officer.
>>
File: stgw 57.jpg (46KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
stgw 57.jpg
46KB, 800x640px
>>33941902

>law passes
>companies make winter triggers like on the stg 57 so the leverage will make it feel lighter

all these laws do is make people think of ways to circumvent the law, like those stripper clips that feed through the ejection port on fixed magazines in ARs
>>
>>33944663
a lawyer

legalese is written like that on purpose. so the unelected regulators that write the rules on how laws are to be enforced, and the judges, can make up what ever they want.
>>
File: IMG_5690.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5690.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>33941902
Get semi automatic blunderbusses. You dont need to aim for shit in an urban eviroment. Just fire copious amounts of incendiary cutlery at people, buildings, the innocent, the guilty, cars, hobos, hippies, and school children. They wont be able to stop you. They will be on fire and have bits of spoon lodged in their spine. In fact within seconds most everything will be on fire and have random bits of metal sticking out of it.
>>
File: 20f2l1e.jpg (19KB, 409x273px) Image search: [Google]
20f2l1e.jpg
19KB, 409x273px
>>33944836
>>
>>33944816
>>33944828
What did cows and whales ever do to you to warrant the indignity of being compared to that unfunny cunt?
>>
File: 1419840192348.jpg (23KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1419840192348.jpg
23KB, 240x240px
>>33944720
>>
>>33944383
When a state recognizes a marriage, it bestows upon the couple certain benefits which are costly to both the state and other individuals.
Oh, I get it, You're the type who says that a tax break is actually "theft" by the corporations and individuals against the state. Didn't think I'd see the left's "all your money belongs to us and in our generosity we let you have some back" thinking on the right as well but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

>Collecting a deceased spouse’s social security,
But wait, if marriage is about reproduction, then shouldn't only the young and virile collect on SS since the elderly aren't makin babes? Obviously you'll ignore this.

Regardless, this is your own personal ideology. There's nowhere in the canon of US law that makes your feefees about icky gay people and your pained rationalization in defense of those feelings actual law. You can whine about it all you want but what's done is done. It's pretty pathetic these days to see so many bootlickers on a board that is ostensibly "SHALL NOT INFRINGE" and "don't tread on me".
>>
>>33944224
you just outlined the circumstances under which the image was wrong
>>
>>33944640
How do you even get this fat? How do you get this fat as a fucking COP no less?
Jesus christ, I sit on my ass all day with the most "exercise" I do being the occasional act of picking up something heavy and moving it or riding a motorcycle, and I'm thinner than a guy who's entire job theoretically relies around him being athletically fit.
What the fuck?
>>
>>33943237
*Trillionaires cracking the whip
>>
>>33944881
>There's nowhere in the canon of US law that makes your feefees about icky gay people and your pained rationalization in defense of those feelings actual law.
Just like there's nothing in the 14th Amendment enumerating a right to marry people of the same sex in addition to people's right to marry people of the opposite sex.
>>
File: NYPD_donuts.jpg (70KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
NYPD_donuts.jpg
70KB, 400x288px
>>33944901
I have no idea man
>>
>>33944251
It's prohibitively expensive to halt any woman over 60 from getting married? Nah, that'd be incredibly easy, actually. Might even save the gov't a little paperwork money.
Also
>what is adoption
>"b-but muh mother and father figure!!!"
>so single parents should also be banned?
>"b-b-b-b-b-buh"
Eat a bullet, you authoritarian cuck.
>>33944256
>no more merciful exceptions
>what did he mean by this
>>33944383
You're forgetting about the other benefits that don't cost the government money, like
>hospital visitation rights
>easier splitting of wealth in a divorce
>jail visitation rights
>time off from work to care for illness of a spouse
>consenting to autopsies
>making burial arrangements
>adoption
>living in "family only" zoning areas
>renewing leases signed by a spouse
>suing for wrongful death
>marital communications privilege in court
etc etc etc

Why should gay couples be denied these? Don't bother coming up with a half-assed excuse. Everyone knows the reason why you think they should. You're a disgrace to America you control freak.
>>
>all the statist faggots in this thread
Come the fuck on.
When the fuck did /k/ swallow the jew's divide and conquer pill and decide that someone took the word "NOT" out of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"?
>>
>>33941902
Thanks for posting. I sent a brief note to my state senator.

I really hate the way the rest of the state gets dragged along by the silliness in NYC.
>>
TTAG is such a garbage site. Also clearly the bill says something like "Means to adjust the trigger pull to 10lbs or...."

Meaning that if passed, which it won't be, that the trigger pull doesn't have to be 10lbs, it just has to be adjustable to 10lbs.

Like if there was a tool you could use to insert and twist to adjust trigger pull up and down.
>>
>>33944975
Dude you're trying to use logical arguments on the internet with delusional republicans, you're just pissing into the wind now. They don't under stand or care for logic and no amount of explanation is gonna change them so the next time you have a valid point to make that will just be ignored simply say to them "kill yourself" and move on.
>>
>>33944964
Well, you can ignore supreme court rulings all you want. But then don't cry when blue states ignore Heller.

According to Chesterton, "The definition of the true savage is that he laughs when he hurts you; and howls when you hurt him." What would that make you?
>>
>>33945016
Don't Care about fag shit but single parents are bad news. I live in gettoville and these kids run rampid due to not having a firm father figure.
>>
File: IMG_4472.jpg (187KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4472.jpg
187KB, 1024x768px
>>33945036
An ultra gigga nigga
>>
>>33944975
Why should the state acknowledge the existence of gay couples at all, let alone grant them special privileges to incentivize their behavior?
>>
File: thinking.png (45KB, 470x138px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
45KB, 470x138px
>>33945133
>same privileges as straight couples
>"special privileges"
kys statist
>>
File: giant faggot.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
giant faggot.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
how do those snakes keep getting reelected?
>>
>>33945133
Why should the state have the money or authority to interfere with such minutiae?
>>
>>33945036
>What would that make you?
the same thing you are, considering leftists are now crying about trump being literally hitler and personally ushering in the holocaust when he hasn't even done anything yet, even though they didn't say a damn thing when obama destroyed personal liberty for 8 straight years.

maybe if you weren't such fucking hypocrites you wouldn't have libertarians teaming up with nazis just to spite you.
>>
>>33942316
If that were to happen I can almost guarantee they'd push to make it illegal for guns to be accessible with two hands. We can't win with them
>>
>>33943173
I do. I fucking hate Republicans. Only thing going for the GOP is their stance on gun rights.
>>
>>33943355
fuck off cappie
>>
>>33943173

No where in the constitution does it say that you have a right to be an american just for being born on planet earth.
>>
>>33945236
You have no idea who I am. But because I recognize your stupid infatuation with denying gays the same rights as the rest of us, I'm a liberal? I didn't realize you were right here with me this last decade, looking over my shoulder while I whistled happily while Obama sat in the oval office.

If anything, I'm libertarian-ish, but I'm no friend of you or your nazi buddies. For that matter, I rather doubt the "libertarian" credentials of anyone working together with nazis.
>>
>>33945449
>For that matter, I rather doubt the "libertarian" credentials of anyone working together with nazis.
if you don't stop tearing this country apart, you will see another 1776. if you see the more quickly angered right wingers and libertarians as "nazis", that's not my problem.
>>
>>33945449
>nazi
libtard dogwhistle for anyone slightly right of stalin

kys
>>
>>33945161
>How does an entrenched liberal Democrat keep getting re-elected in an overwhelmingly liberal state?

That's like asking how Mitch McConnell keeps getting reelected.
>>
>>33945292
>Only thing going for the GOP is their stance on gun rights.

I sincerely hope you are not voting GOP, especially based solely on that.
>>
>>33945292
>Only thing going for the GOP is their stance on gun rights.
why do you hate free markets?
>>
File: RKBN5qW.gif (88KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
RKBN5qW.gif
88KB, 480x360px
You know the funny thing is that before the SAFE act we already had an assault weapons ban. It was just a mirror of the old federal assault weapons ban but without the sunset clause. People found ways around it of though of course. See back then you could have 1 "assault feature" and usually for an AR-15 it would be the pistol grip but what some guys did was instead of attaching a pistol grip they took some boxcutters and taped some junk together to look like a bomb and used em to hijack a plane and fly it into a building. Happened a couple times. Course we could still have pre-ban mags back before they took em away, those were the days.
>>
>>33945462
The previous poster brought up nazis, not me, shitforbrains

Try following a conversation for once, subgenius
>>
>>33945548
>If anything, I'm libertarian-ish, but I'm no friend of you or your nazi buddies. For that matter, I rather doubt the "libertarian" credentials of anyone working together with nazis.
say again illiterate?
>>
>>33945559
How do you live when you're so retarded? Here is what I wrote (in response to the other post)
>The previous poster brought up nazis,
>brought up
>BROUGHT UP
Meanwhile, this is what he wrote.
>maybe if you weren't such fucking hypocrites you wouldn't have libertarians teaming up with nazis just to spite you.
I didn't BRING UP nazis. He did, and I responded to it. Nazis didn't factor into the conversation until he mentioned them. So yes, I didn't bring them up, he did.

Have you tried mousing over the post number before the greentext? Try it sometime, then you can see the entire conversation instead of being a shit-eating retard and ignoring everything but one post.

In review, because I need to fucking teach you English apparently. I didn't BRING UP nazis, HE did. He talked about it first, and I responded. Now fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
well you have to know at least 5 people to own a pistol so this doesn't affect me
>>
>>33944609
That's not a cop fyi
>>
>>33945630
>BRING UP nazis
yet here you are doing it again, nazism died 70 years ago, stop being a paranoid commie
>>
>>33944901
Copfag here, I'll tell you exactly how.
1.) Sgt is in picture. They are, in most agencies, usually desk jockies. So they don't actually have to be a cop, just an admin.
2.) Unions. Police unions will stick up for ANYONE. You know how you hear about "good cops covering for bad cops"? No, it's police unions covering for everyone because money. They're the organization that get rid of annual PT tests to maintain a job, or annual trainings, etc.

So Sgt Donut there hasn't worked a beat in 6 years, just sitting on his ass eating fast food every day. He clearly isn't physically fit enough to do the job, but Mr. Union Rep makes it clear that if the agency fires him, they'll sue for "discrimination".

It's fucking maddening
>>
>>33943375
>leftist = habitat
How stupid are you?
>>
>https://www.amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
I'll simply leave this here
>>
>>33941902
make sure their cops are stuck with the bullshit
>>
File: HK6dbNU.jpg (222KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
HK6dbNU.jpg
222KB, 615x461px
>>33943320
>NYPD just skimps like you wouldn't believe on forearms training
>>
>>33943713
>breast machine gun
My sides.. where are my sides?
>>
>>33943254
Even the guy who I assume is Iraqi looks confused.

>Like, gold chains, sure.
>Gold rims on Saddam's fleet of BMWs, sure.
>But really, this is just too gaudy.
>It may even be the gaudiest.
>>
>>33943355
Damn straight
Fuck those other guys. Leftists aren't people, ESPECIALLY not anarchists.
>>
>>33946348
Anarchists are historically one of the very few people who will take up armed rebellion against governments in the good times, not just in the bad.

For that reason, they're alright in my book.
>>
>>33945711
This.

Hate to say it, but while unions were a firce for good in the begining...they have basically become a mafia or cult of lazy cunts who get paid more than they should for less work.
>>
>>33945487
Keked

>>33945658
?
>>
>>33943375
The same principles that allowed us to prosper so much are the same ones the leftists want to change.
We aint talking about Liberals here. We're talking about Leftists. The taxes we make off our corporations arent enough to appease them, nor is the fact they contribute to our status as a global power. It's all greedy people with too much money in their eyes.
NEVER MIND that private enterprise is better for scientific, economic, and social progress than any Federal effort could ever be, except whereby it encourages the private sector to accomplish a goal.
>>
>>33944926
And when there is a whip; there is way!
>>
>>33946364
Fine. Let me clarify.
Anarcho-communists aka Antifa and the vast majority of Anarchists arent people.
>>
>>33944720
Too greasy.

I mean I like Big Burgers, but if it's so big and wet that your hands feel like you sticked your hands in a bucket of warm butter and you have to use a fuck to. Of napkins or moist towelits or worse, use a fork and knife, then you have failed at being a good burger, because a proper burger can be eaten on the go without a table and your hands should be clean and dry perhaps only nedding a napkin to wipe your mouth or a drip of sauce that fell off on your fingers.
>>
>>33941902
You can still own guns there?
>>
>>33943173
please list which amendments your 3 topics concern.
>>
File: 1487921643516.jpg (48KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1487921643516.jpg
48KB, 540x304px
>>33946420
you tried or something. gross, granted but low quality. schumer quality.
>>
>>33945161
Jesus, that heeb even looks like Le Happy Merchant
>>
File: IMG_7409.jpg (123KB, 616x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7409.jpg
123KB, 616x372px
>>33944484
>Albany
Albany is tiny, buffalo is the 2nd biggest city in nys with a pop of 250k and they're origin as fuck

Source: former Albany and buffalofag
>>
>>33947122
*progun damn autocorrect
>>
>>33947122
>Albany is tiny
Not as tiny as Albany, Western Australia!
>>
File: 1485238589444.png (886KB, 1023x571px) Image search: [Google]
1485238589444.png
886KB, 1023x571px
>mfw I live in central new york far faraway from the city where everything is country and everyone is hasguns
>and people still have pistol grips and vertical grips and 30 round magazines and tons of other illegal shit
Are these doods serious?
>>
>>33945711
Unions do some stupid shit, but they help us secure a number of decent benefits which would gradually disappear if we didn't have a Union.
>>
File: 1235009904704.jpg (335KB, 1089x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1235009904704.jpg
335KB, 1089x1154px
>Schumer and Schumer
>and
When one isn't enough.
>>
File: 1489083171186.jpg (70KB, 337x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489083171186.jpg
70KB, 337x240px
>>33947181
>yankee
>country
Pick one.
>>
ITT: fags with tiny weak fingers complaining.
>>
>>33944893
Congrats tiny outliers for 2 of the situations outlines, are you going to make an argument yet?
>>
>>33941902
Do they think New Yorkers are going to obey? None of us are obeying the SAFE Act. This is just another stupid law to through in the fire. Get fucked, New York Commies.
>>
File: Cobra Gadsden Grenade.jpg (72KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
Cobra Gadsden Grenade.jpg
72KB, 800x516px
>>33947562
>through
*throw
>>
>>33947562
Except for those people arrested and charged for violating the safe act. Holy fuck New Yorkers are insufferable cucks.
>>
>>33943237
OY VEY! We must post a bunch of "attractive" IDF Jewesses to distract the filthy goyim from this post
>>
>>33941902
This thread needs more ovens
>>
>>33942162
And increase accidental shooting of bystanders, which the NYPD is already notorious for
>>
>>33947580
How many arrests? A few total? Most police departments are not even enforcing the law unless the person committed some other crime on top of a SAFE Act violation. 90% of the counties told the state to get fucked and 96% of gun owners disobeyed.

I bet you're the type of cuck to just roll over and say 'Okay' and do as your told instead playing of America's original past time and telling the government to kiss your ass.

Even the cops are breaking the law all across upstate by keeping their personal 'illegal' 'assault' rifles. Nobody here cares about Albany's feefees nor what the City of Jew York wants.
>>
>>33943039
>state's rights
The states have no authority over Constitutional matters. A state cannot void religion. A state cannot reinstate slavery. A state cannot void due process. These are federal level rights written into this nation's supreme law. Any state that tries is a traitor and deserves the Confederacy treatment (invade and curbstomp).
>>
>>33946418
Yes we are, you are just dumb.
>>
>>33945675
There are barely any real Nazis in America. That is just what communists call those that oppose them using the same tactics they do. I don't give a fuck about hitler or the jews. I just want to remove communists to protect the freedom and liberty of myself and my children. This apparently makes me a Nazi or statist or some other one word explitive. The constitution is under constant attack. The leftists don't respect it. The government doesn't respect it. The neocons don't respect it. Why should I? It is a piece of paper designed to guide America. It is the rule of law. It is not a suicide pact. People should wake the fuck up and realise that if they do not defend it, than it is worthless. Commies and socialists (this includes Nazis) have got to go. Their entire existence is to subvert the Constitution and exploit and control the American people for personal gain. People on welfare should not be allowed to vote. They will invariably vote for more welfare. Socialists and communists know this and pander to these people, seeking to get more and more dependant on the government. All the while acting to secure more power for themselves. Our constitution and our country are doomed if this cycle continues.
TL;DR remove communits, purge nazis, no voting for people on welfare as it is a major conflict of interests. Liberty and Freedom and sheit.
>>
>>33947639
... well? We're waiting.
>>
File: map_008343_large.png (776KB, 994x768px) Image search: [Google]
map_008343_large.png
776KB, 994x768px
>>33947445
What?
The entire new england area is pretty much dense forest except for the few areas you've heard of.
>>
>>33941977
I'm sure it's been said already, but come one man what do you think?

The messaging from the statists is that it's mean to reduce NDs, but the real reason is to make it harder to legally sell guns in NY state, so less people buy them.
>>
>>33943355
I agree.

No matter how shitty we make life (or their lack of it) for them, it still doesn't hold a candle to how shitty they'll make life for us and everybody after us if they win.
>>
>>33941902
Cant we just fucking hang these people already?
>>
>>33943451
AND NOTHING OF VALUE WOULD BE LOST
>>
>>33944837
exactly right.
>>
>>33948244
RIfag here, can confirm, even here it's like 90% woods once you get outside providence/newport.
Plus you'd be suprised how many conservative/trump/progun folks there are. People tend to think of it as coastal blue states vs rural red states, but really it's the small pockets of urban areas within the blue states that shit all over everything, including the rest of us in the rural areas of the blue states.
>>
>>33945674
>not a cop
She's Auxiliary so no she's not a real cop but if you punched her in the face you'd still get charged with assaulting an officer. Of course she'd have to catch you first and...well.
>>
>>33943878
>pistol grips, and high capacity magazines dissolved from existence

Owning them is a felony crime, and getting caught with them means losing your gun rights.
>>
>>33948535
>following unconstitutional laws written with the intent to entrap people and take away their 2nd admendment rights.
I honestly think making a law like that would be the end of Anerica as we know it. People act like a civil war will never happen. When in fact they happen all the time, all over the world, often because of shit that seems stupid to an outsider.
>>
>>33948638
To clarify the items regulated in the safe act are geandfathered in. Passing a law that makes them instantly illegal and makes owners felons is what my first post was about.
>>
>>33945470
The state isn't overwhelmingly liberal though, New York City is and since their population is so massive their voting force gets to control the entire state.
>>
>>33942749

I'm not
>>33942162
but see
>>33942316
>>
>>33941977
Everyone will miss.
You know why cops hit random passersby so much?
Because their trigger weight is something ridiculous like 8-12lbs, and cops tend to not be too keen on training with them.
>>
>>33943598
>nothing in Ohio: no cleveland, columbus, dayton/cinci
>>
File: 102_1142-tm-tfb.jpg (46KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
102_1142-tm-tfb.jpg
46KB, 540x405px
>>33941977
I've talked to my cousin who is NYPD who hated the mandatory 12lb trigger on his service AND off duty gun.

The line of thinking is this: if you want to shoot someone, you must really mean it and 12lb trigger pull is final threshold.
>>
>>33941902
>new y-
What; did you expect then to magically remove all registration BS while handing out free firearms at every local school, PO, and police station?
I can only pray to god that those dumb motherfuckers stop coming down to SC, we already have to deal with assloads of borderline retarded niggers and tweaked out methhead trailer-shit.
>t: someone whose family has been in dixie for 320+ years.
>>
File: Green-Star-Map-05-Feb-14.png (165KB, 1173x695px) Image search: [Google]
Green-Star-Map-05-Feb-14.png
165KB, 1173x695px
>>33947580
Who would they be? Only way I could see someone getting arrested for violating the SAFE Act is if they: openly flaunted they were defying it (Going to a range with a 'banned' AR and mag dumping like an idiot), they had a warrant against them for a crime and the guns were found during the search, or they live in NYC and someone ratted them out.

Other then that, just about the rest of the state is fine and said they will not go out of their way to enforce it.
Tons of people have now banned stuff. They just keep it hidden, put on the required parts if they shoot on ranges, or go to Pennsylvania/private land to shoot.
>>
>>33948864
This. Actually here in central ny even when you go to the ranges you can expect to see pistol grips and stuff. As long as you dont bring a 30+ round mag no one gives a shit.
>>
>>33948812
>new yorkers going to south carolina
lmao... what? I'm sure in your tiny world it's a problem, but in reality probably anyone from north of your state is a 'new yorker'
>anon sees license plate he doesn't recognize
>'must be from new york'
retard hue
>>
>>33947398
Absolutely agree. But there needs to be a line where they'll say "nah, he's fucked".

Like that cop in SC who shot a dude running away in the back, walked up an dropped his taser, and said OH HE WAS GOING FOR MY TASER. The union was backing him calling it a justified shoot all the way up to him pleading guilty to Murder 2.
>>
>>33949063
>HUURRR DUURRR ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE INBRED REDNECKS LELELEL
Come to Greenville dumbass and the first thing you'll notice are jew york plates everywhere. Sometimes the're seen more often than NC.
>>
>>33948440
>She'd have to catch you first

Exactly, you could escape at a brisk walk.

However I'm dubious about being able to punch hard enough to break past all that fat.
>>
>>33944720
Maybe ten years ago but have you seen that snausage lately?
>>
>>33949118
you started the joke, i made the comeback. Now you know how it feels.
>>
im gonna lose my mind guys
>>
>>33949096
#Wallofbluecodeofsilencesheepdawgsmothafucka
>>
Very Simple

Lawsuit against NYS by violating the Americans with Disabilities Act.

There are plenty of people who do not have the finger strength for 10lbs.

Why does Schumer hate people with Disabilities? He is a monster.
>>
File: 1494312066662.png (3KB, 284x115px) Image search: [Google]
1494312066662.png
3KB, 284x115px
>>33941902
>>
>>33944609
THICC
>>
File: 200 percent glad.jpg (108KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200 percent glad.jpg
108KB, 497x732px
>>33948244
Story from a friend:
>In NH
>Overhears a conversation about how long somebody has lived there
>"I used to live in springfield (Vermont), but I was surprised to find that it's a republican enclave!"
>Moved to NH because of this
>lelaughinggreenmountaineers.heroin
>>
>>33945059
Fuck it I'm rolling
>>
>>33941902
Description of bill:
>Proscribes persons, firms or corporations engaged in retail business of selling firearms from selling, delivering or transferring child operated firearms
>child operated firearms

They're not even pretending we don't live in 1984
>>
>>33943617
I hope you like Mormons. Always stopping by at dinner time and eating my delicious crab meat.
>>
>>33948761
Dying flyover state. It loses electoral votes every Census.
>>
>>33945055
Maybe in the ghetto, but not in decent neighborhoods.
>>
>>33948761
>Cleveland
No industry, half-dead city
>Columbus
OSU and bars for college kids make up most of the economy
>Dayton
We have an Air Force base!
>Cinci
Chief exports are inner city crime and heroin to Kentucky

Gee I wonder
>>
>>33943554

By that logic you would have no grounds for denying pedophiles the right to marry children. Or immigrants from Canada the right to marry dogs.
>>
>>33951681
>Or immigrants from Canada the right to marry dogs.
Who cares as long as they don't get the same benefits? Bestiality and polygamy should be legal
>>
triggered?
>>
>>33948761
Why would anyone want to go to either of those shitholes?
>>
>>33949179
That's not even really a thing among most rank and file. Cops will turn in dirty ones in a heartbeat.

It's just that the unions fight tooth and nail so it takes months or years to get dirty cops off the force.

My agency had a guy who got 3 DUIs back to back. Union said if the agency didn't pay for his rehab, they'd sue for "discrimination" because substance abuse is a "illness". So the agency did a calculated assessment and worked out it was cheaper to pay for rehab than have to fork out millions in a lawsuit.
>>
>>33948298
Indeed. If the Chinese nuked half the Hillary Archipelago they'd be doing us a favor.

>>33948703
Google Reynolds vs Sims and you'll understand why.
>>
>>33951681
What is consent

Last time I checked, a child or a dog can't consent to a relationship or marriage
>>
>>33942277
Now I'm genuinely curious how a 20 pound trigger would feel like.
>>33943455
>>33944224
I know these posts are from yesterday but I cant let someone be wrong on the internet. Almost every hotel will allow you to stay without showing an ID if you leave a deposit. I've never done it but have asked about it and even reputable establishments have a deposit anywhere between the nightly rate and $1000.
>>
File: military faggot marriage.jpg (73KB, 634x620px) Image search: [Google]
military faggot marriage.jpg
73KB, 634x620px
>>33951754
There's such a thing as having standards, y'know. And standards require discrimination. Faggots are about as eligible to get 'married' in the real world as I am to be a fucking Girl Scout Master.
>>
>>33943375

Fun fact. It's not the Starbucks baristas, illegal immigrant gangbangers, or "aspiring street artists" that crowd the alleys of those cities who bring in the money. It's the big-business overlords sitting in the tops of those skyscrapers where they don't have to smell you, and for the most part they vote Republican. For the record, as logistics continually improves, it's becoming less and less profitable to actually make goods in and around urban areas, where property is expensive and space is low. Deurbanization is good for the people who bring the money in, who can afford relocation. The ones who can't are you and yours, the useless, parasitic mouths of the shrieking leftist beast, from the lowliest thug to the most well-connected nogunz politician.

>less diverse

Good.
>>
>>33941902
Why is this fucking slag anywhere near legislation
>>
File: 1476096120319.jpg (49KB, 597x652px) Image search: [Google]
1476096120319.jpg
49KB, 597x652px
>>33943852
>Antifa Andy misses the key here that the framework of marriage, an economic contract revolving around the welfare of children, is RESTRICTIVE for both partners and difficult to extricate from even with no fault divorce
>Doesn't know Muh faggots in luv and love in general has nothing to do with it
And why modern marriages unilaterally fail
>The large amount of inheritance related legal framework doesn't apply when you're faggots who at most can adopt a Chinese baby and if were smart would handle everything with wills and power of attorney

If we come from a constitutional "rights" perspective the state should have no involvement in the private religious institution of marriage.
>>
File: 1453047347947.png (519KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453047347947.png
519KB, 1920x1080px
now when you do a school shooting you really have to feel the weight of each trigger pull.
>>
>>33943852
Well then why should Alan and Becky be allowed to have a firearm in their home when there's the off chance that the bright little future productive member of society that they shat out because we totally need more humans that the state has so much invested in might accidentally shoot and injure/kill themselves? We should probably ban guns, or at least put in a bunch of restrictive and inconvenient storage laws on the books to make sure that doesn't happen. Or at least we could make it so there's a stupid heavy trigger pull...that'll prevent anything from happening, guaranteed. Come on anon, won't you think of the children?
>>
I support this law. So many idiots in /k/ post they made a ND that it makes me believe we are better off without retards, that cannot even do basic firearm maintenance and modification, with measures to avoid hurting themselves or others
>>
>>33941902
>TTAG
>>
>>33951777
Epic post
>>
>>33947683
Ignoring the law until the government decides to unleash it on you is one of the most cucked fucking things I can imagine. New Yorkers should be dragging these politicians into the street and hanging them for this kind of civil rights infringement. Instead you pat yourself on the back because you sneak out into the woods and attach a pistol grip to your ar15 like you accomplished something.
>>
>>33945479
I voted Libertarian
>>
>>33946348
I'm an anarchist.
At least we historically have balls
>>
>>33948135
>Liberty and Freedom and sheit

>proceeds to support the suppression of civil liberties to people that are the victim of your supported predatory economic system
>>
>>33941902
>(((Schumer))) and (((Schumer)))

Every fucking time.

I don't want /pol/ to be right, but it's like these people want us to start noticing patterns. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>33944975
>Why should gay couples be denied these?
because they're spiteful mean-spirited disease bearing sodomites who should be grateful their crimes no longer recieve the death sentence.

I am so fucking sick of faggots.
>>
File: you know what to do mike.jpg (21KB, 465x361px) Image search: [Google]
you know what to do mike.jpg
21KB, 465x361px
>>33945059
Oh no, whatever will i do...
>>
>>33955762
Triggered, grandpappy? Sad about that 1st amendment so you can't make your own personal (and unproven) religion the law of the land? Maybe you'd be a better fit for any of the numerous thirdworld Muslim theocratic shitholes that pepper the middle east. I'll bet you're own of those 'DEUS VULT" fags too, entirely clueless you're the barbarian you hate.

>spiteful mean-spirited
>yearns for an ancient time when people could be murdered for conduct that hurt nobody but consenting adults, just to protect his fragile fee fees
pot, meet kettle
>>
>>33955777
>conduct that hurt nobody but consenting adults,
It's an open secret that all fags are pedophiles
>>
>>33955738

Schumer is the main reason I'm now /pol/ personified.
>>
>>33955798
Congratulations, you've done it! You've reached the point where any type of semi-civil debate stops and goes out the window while we all sit back and laugh at how gloriously, hilariously fucking stupid you are. Good job.
>>
>>33955798
>It's an open secret that all fags are pedophiles
Even lesbians?

time to kys, fossil
>>
>>33955798

Only when they've got the reefer madness.
>>
NYer here. I'm starting to realize that NY's gun laws are actually worse than most countries in Europe as well as Canada.

What the fuck do we even do about this? This is unconstitutional and nothing is being done about it.
>>
>>33955887
>>33955838
>>33955823

Not the guy you're replying to, but male gays actually do have loads of sex with underage boys.
No idea about lesbians.
Thing is, nobody (almost nobody) in these relationships considers it to be abuse, even after they've grown up.
They'll often speak glowingly about being introduced to the life style when they were a teen by an older man.

If you don't realize this, then you've never talked much to gay men.
>>
>>33955823
>it's a let's pretend fags don't constantly talk about fucking boys episode
>>
>>33943722
>have examples of same-sex couples that are similarly exceptions to their general inability to produce offspring.

Technology marches on. Even as we speak, research is being done in how to take genetic material from a woman and turn it into a sperm cell, which could allow a lesbian couple to one day have a child that is genetically related to both of them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3323846/Sperm-cells-created-from-female-embryo.html

If women can one day have children with each other, will your opinion of this change?
>>
>>33955971
Which ironically will only develop daughters, as they'll only have two X chromosomes. Then they'll be burdened with the fact that their daughter will rebel from them with a chad.
>>
>>33943423
Do you even know what a right is? You cant have the right to clean water, or the right to educations, or the right to abortions. Those are all services that need to be provided by someone, paid for by someone. Rights are ideas, they're really a list of things that other people CANT do to you. You have the right to not be tortured, you have the right to not have your property taken from you with force, you have the right to defend your life. None of those things require gib-me-dats.

You can have the right to go get an abortion, but you can't have a right to abortions. Just like the right to bear arms doesn't mean the government has to issue you a firearm.

The problem is morons like yourself have been taught in the education system that you have a right to soft toilet paper and the right to pet cute puppies and free healthcare and free university. You're fucking delusional. And at the root to all these made up rights is the trampling all over other peoples property rights. You're stealing from people for things that you want.

Fuck off you fucking parasite.
>>
File: IMG_7389.jpg (142KB, 610x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7389.jpg
142KB, 610x479px
>>33956079
Savage af
>>
File: 1395804235431.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1395804235431.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>33956079
Huh, ain't that some shit.

>You can have the right to go get an abortion, but you can't have a right to abortions

That can be applied to near anything. Healthcare, money, food, damn near anything.

I can't believe I didn't realize the principled argument that could be made to the gibs me dat assholes.

You have every right to go and acquire X, but you don't have a right to X in of itself. In that the government has to force X onto others.

Mind blown, I was missing that first part. At least in articulating it properly. As it is a right to make the conscious decision to engage in that right.

I'm not that person you responded to, but thank you for that insight.
>>
>>33956492
>>>>>>>>>>finger on trigger
>>
>>33943355
Well said.
>>
>>33943375
>And less diverse?

And how is that bad?
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.