[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On the future USS Ford-class carriers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: dcs09-371-5.jpg (127KB, 1170x766px) Image search: [Google]
dcs09-371-5.jpg
127KB, 1170x766px
>You know the catapult is quite important. So I said what is this? Sir, this is our digital catapult system. He said well, we’re going to this because we wanted to keep up with modern [technology]. I said you don’t use steam anymore for catapult? No sir. I said, "Ah, how is it working?" "Sir, not good. Not good. Doesn’t have the power. You know the steam is just brutal. You see that sucker going and steam’s going all over the place, there’s planes thrown in the air."

>It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out. And I said–and now they want to buy more aircraft carriers. I said what system are you going to be–"Sir, we’re staying with digital." I said no you’re not. You going to goddamned steam, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it’s no good.

Do you agree with the commander in chief?
>>
>>33935348
>i thought this was a shitpost about the new aircraft carriers getting ramps until i got to the commander in chief part

he is really good at pretending to be dumb when he needs to be
>>
No more or less than I did when someone else posted a thread on the exact same topic earlier today.

Read the catalog before starting a thread, dipshit.
>>
>>33935368
>pretending
>>
>>33935370
Show me the thread in the catalog, dipshit.
>>
>>33935378
>billionaire
>>
>>33935382
>Show me the thread in the catalog, dipshit.
Okay.
>>33929174
>>
File: 1416951548309.jpg (17KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1416951548309.jpg
17KB, 384x313px
>>33935403
I searched for "Ford", searched for "Catapult". Guess you proved me wrong. I give in.
>>
First of all, why does Trump continue to act like he knows shit about military matters? He very clearly doesn't, and every time he opens his mouth he says something dumb. And secondly, he really needs to write his speeches down, or get somebody else to, or something because he sounds so aimless when he talks.
>>
>>33935437
because it's fun
and
>implying that Obama knew anything either.
>>
>>33935506
But did Obama weigh in on such specific matters like this or the F-35? I mostly remember him saying more general things about how we were leaving the Middle East and all that boots on the ground shit.
>>
>>33935414
Protip: search for a segment of the quote, because anon might not have put a title on ot

For exactly I'd search for "catapult is quite important" and get the result erry timd
>>
>>33935348

That man is such a know-nothing idiot, it's comical.
If he hadn't been born to a billionaire family he would be flipping burgers or be homeless right now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.