[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aside from the trigger, this gun is better than the Glock 19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 223900_2.jpg (95KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
223900_2.jpg
95KB, 1100x700px
Aside from the trigger, this gun is better than the Glock 19 in literally every way.
>>
>>33935240
>Aside from the trigger, this gun is the Glock 19 in literally every way.
>>
File: 1493080420869.jpg (147KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493080420869.jpg
147KB, 1440x960px
>>33935240

Aside from the trigger, the accessories, the easily available magazines, the customization, the longevity testing, the slide finish, and the inferior non-polygonal rifled barrel, sure, I agree.
>>
>>33935240
But does it have a grenade function?
>>
the one I shot had the worst trigger of any gun Ive ever shot and it kept double feeding, the grip was also much slicker and poorer than a gen 2 or 3 glock
>>
File: 1494481602060.jpg (64KB, 600x710px) Image search: [Google]
1494481602060.jpg
64KB, 600x710px
>>33935485
>inferior non-polygonal rifled barrel
>>
>>33935240
It's pretty fucking good for it's sometimes under 300 price, but it gives up features to all the flagship poly guns. Even a retard would see this.
>>
reminds me visually of steyr m9a1 which im just about the buy based solely on the looks
>>
>>33935429
Except it's not made by glock and isn't hideous, also doesn't have it's annoying fanbase

So basically it's the glock but entirely fixed
>>
>>33935240
if SW had spent $20 per unit for better quality triggers, the Sigma would have destroyed Glocks market share
>>
The trigger pull is looooong. Feels like a double action trigger on a revolver.

If u put money in the trigger you should have just bought something else to start with
>>
>>33935240
I have one and I'm embarrassed to shoot it with my friends.
>>
>>33936685

As an idiot whose first gun was a Sigma purchased in 1996, I'm chiming in.

I bought a Sigma SW9VE (i think, been a while) because they were 299 with a stainless slide, and since it was S&W, quality was assured, right? It was the compact size, bigger than a 19, but smaller than a 17

It was reliable, and essentially accurate, but holy shit that trigger was insane. Spongey movement with a weird hinge (trigger safety) in the middle that added more squishy to it.

However, after Glock sued and won, it was just a despised gun back then. People hated the idea that American Smith and Wesson would rip off some foreign gun, and on top of it, do such a shitty job.

It would be like if your first gun now-a-days was a Remington R51. Just hated by shooters universally.
>>
>>33935240
Very underrated poorfag gun.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.