[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are now aware that the United States of America has no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 20160708_102951.jpg (509KB, 1226x703px) Image search: [Google]
20160708_102951.jpg
509KB, 1226x703px
>You are now aware that the United States of America has no anti ship battiers, and what amounts to no Anti Air Defense other than fighters that take hours to scramble.
>You are now aware that the bureaucrats and politicians in Washington would take days to respond and it would take literal skyscrapers full of paperwork to mobilize the military
>You are now aware that an invading force would be entrenched in Colorado by the time the jawboning politicians could get their shift together
>You are now aware that you... YOU, not the Marine Corps, is the first line of defense of your country

So why aren't you in basic physical shape, don't own a semi automatic rifle, and have professional combat training anon? There was a time where such things were taught in American public schools.
>>
>>33933438
How's the average Tyrone supposed to make up for the US's lack of AA defense?
>>
run or dig...a lot
>>
>100 million armed Americans
>"THE RUSKIES WILL LITERALLY TAKE HALF THE COUNTRY IN THREE DAYS!"

You're up your own ass.
>>
>>33933438
>what are the US Navy's 3rd and 4th Fleets
>what is the Coast Guard
>what is the National and Air National Guard

Although I do agree with the spirit of your statement, that a nations first line of defense is a vigilant citizenry.
>>
>>33933438
>and what amounts to no Anti Air Defense other than fighters that take hours to scramble.
Oh look all the invaders tanker are at the bottom of humbolt bay! How are they going to fuel the helicopter and fixed wing now?
>>
>>33933469
We need to get on this. Someone contact Hi-Point to get them to start making 20mm AA guns and KFC to get them to start making MREs.
>>
>>33933438
>the strongest Navy in the entire world, by wide margin
>implying whoever is making a straight attack on the US wouldn't be easy to spot with satellite and the Navy wouldn't be waiting for them
>>
I'd like to see Ivan get through AZ.

California is an acceptable loss.
>>
>>33933610
I live in AZ and all of my neighbors have at least 3 guns in their house
>>
>You are now aware that whatever invasion fleet was picked up by the SOSUS network the moment it sortied.
>You are now aware that space based assets would have reported the absence of any major surface combatant in hours.
>You are now aware that the a huge fleet of tactical, and strategic airlift can be mobilized to concentrate forces where needed.

I wouldn't really stress out about it.
>>
>You will never WOLVERINES!
>>
>>33933469
>stationary defenses

WW2 called, we have a massive air force for a reason.
>>
>>33933438
>no anti air defense
HA HA HA HA you're kidding right? We have triple A, SAMS, and AI all over the place. Fuck off with your shit bait
>>
>>33933438
>You are now aware that an invading force would be entrenched in Colorado by the time the jawboning politicians could get their shift together
What is it with Marines and invaders getting to Colorado?
>>
>>33933438
>You are now aware that the United States of America has no anti ship battiers,
what is the Burkeswarm
what are carriers
what are ssns
what are tlams
>and what amounts to no Anti Air Defense
what is aegis ashore
what are standards
what are essms
what is centurion cram
sorry scifuck, stargate's not real
>>
>>33933438
>no anti-air defenses
>what is Air Defense Artillery
The US Army has an entire branch specifically for anti air defense.
>>
>>33933438

Anons would die in the first wave. Who are you kidding?
>>
>>33933438
Bump
>>
>>33933610
I wish them luck even getting through California, desu.
>>
>you are now aware that every west coast based Military instillation will scramble to fend off invaders and likely repel them before Washington can even give the go ahead
>implying crayon eating Marines barely listen to their LT's let alone politicians

Every Marine on the west coast will drop their box of Crayola and Elmer's Glue to btfo Ivan before he can make it more than ten feet ashore.

t. just finished my 3rd 24 pack box this morning
>>
>>33933438
i doubt any country would be stupid enough to do anything against usa last country that did it it got nuked twice
>>
>>33933438
Get a shirt that fits, you fuck

Also, America has plentiful contingencies for invasion and would respond immediate on a local level

Also, any invasion force would need to cross the ocean

Would they be able to use undersea vehicles?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.