[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did i get atf stung?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1491702193061.gif (2MB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
1491702193061.gif
2MB, 550x309px
Hey /k/,

I recently moved to a state that, I just found out, has restrictions on magazine capacity.

Anyways, I stopped by a local gun shop and picked up a glock 17 mag (17 rounds) and a standard m4 mag (30 rounds). While checking out, the dude behind the counter said "hey, you saw me disassemble these, right? (wink)".

Unsure what the fuck he was talking about I just kind of mumbled and left. When I got home, I looked up the laws on magazine sizes (didnt think there was a problem before), and sure enough I just bought 2 magazines that are illegal to buy own or sell in this state.

Is this a sting operation that just fugged me, or is this gun shop just blatantly breaking the law and selling "disassembled" magazines (they werent fucking disassembled btw).

Capacity limit is 15 rounds here.
>>
>>33931616
Why would you move there?
>>
If it's Colorado, nobody cares.

Also, gj posting your crime on a public website.
>>
>>33931616
Are you in a place called Denver Colorado?
>>
If you're in CO you're fine, they are sold as rebuild kits and are completely legal to posess

also you're a fag for being sketched out and not knowing your shit
>>
I'll say first off I have no idea what he meant.

That being said, on occasion, it's good to listen to your paranoia. If I was in your shoes I get rid of them as quickly as possible. You can always get standard capacity mags in anther state and "smuggle" them in without anyone the wiser. But you're call.
>>
>>33931628
>>33931631
Well it's either CO or NJ based on capacity
>>
>>33931631
OP here, yes.
>>
>>33931674
Quit being a little bitch first off
Second, or """"mag ban"" is a fucking joke, and your ability to buy standard cap mags like it was nothing is evidence of that.
>>
>>33931683
First off, stop cyber bullying me. It seriously fucking hurts my feelings.

Second, did you mean to say "our" or "your"?

If you meant to say "our," do you know of any good public land to do target shooting in? I've spoken w douglas and parker county sheriff and they say that there really isn't anywhere to go unless I know a private land owner.
>>
If you're caught in a sting operation, your arresting officer will let you know. They aren't like a camera snapping your plate for a moving traffic violation.
>>
i would imagine the federales have better things to do than entrap kommandos
>>
File: 9p0d9ll.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
9p0d9ll.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>33931709
Our
me and several other Coloradoan /k/ fags shot last weekend at a spot in the mountains above monument, it was a drive up there but it was pretty choice.
>>
>>33931616
No one cares about mag capacities in my experience. Dont worry about it.
>>
>>33931726
Thanks faggot
>>
>>33931762
hope your car can handle steep, winding dirt roads. What state are you from originally?
>>
File: 1491000841097.jpg (42KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491000841097.jpg
42KB, 473x500px
>>33931626
Weed
>>
>>33931770
NE, I'm out here for business. Some of my associates now are affiliated with the same program as the guy that shot up the movie theater a while back. Out in the farmlands it is ridiculously easy to find a place to shoot, and a lot of my old farmer friends gave me and my family free reign on parts of their land as long as we picked up after ourselves
>>
File: 1481487282443.jpg (216KB, 970x840px) Image search: [Google]
1481487282443.jpg
216KB, 970x840px
>>33931780
TRY DMT SOMETIME DRUGANON.. IT'S AS COOL AS JOE ROGAN SAYS IT IS AND DOESNT GIVE YOU A HANGOVER OR COMEDOWN FEELING AT ALL BECAUSE ITS A CHEMICAL THAT YOUR BRAIN PRODUCES NATTY.
>>
>>33931616
>Did i get atf stung?
No, you didn't. The ATF is a federal law enforcement agency. It doesn't enforce state laws. Now, s to whether or not you just got stung by the Colorado State Police, that's a different story.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.