[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened at this last Winter NuggetFest? By god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What the fuck happened at this last Winter NuggetFest?

By god someone tip me in, was there like a wannabe mass shooter or something?
>>
Creep didn't sufficiently vet the kid who claimed to have use of the land. Actual owner didn't expect so many degens on the property and nixed the whole thing once he got an eyeful of the goings on.
>>
>>33930035
Crazy old man, and underage fuckers. Oh, and satanic goat sacrifices.
>>
>>33931671
saved it for you

Wirty showed up in drag high on crack, he was selling pot to underage kids, then he illegally killed one of the landowners goats, skinned and butchered it, then got naked and wore the goat skin around the property waving his loaded guns at people while screeching autisticly.
>>
>>33931694
Kek
>>
>>33931694
He's actually a really sweet guy IRL. he puts up this exterior of being a tough manly man but he' such a sweetheart once you talk to him<3333
>>
>>33930035
Gay sex. Lots and lots of gay sex.
>>
>going to a meet ever
Kek no thanks. Rather not get killed by some mentally ill faggot in a dress who dun goof'd and nd into my head.
>>
>>33932801
Wirty dhore? I wonder if he is the same fag i played eve with. Sombody who knows him ask him about broski
>>
>>33932838
Yes and yes
>>
>>33930035
A bunch of weirdos showed up to some dudes property with guns dressed like female cartoon characters, and he wasn't aware of /k/. The fuck you think happened?
>>
>>33932838
Yeah he's one of those guys that may not be the most attractive but he is such a sweet heart that you can't help but want to cuddle with him
>>
>>33932857
Broski status
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.