[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do a lot of police in East Asia still carry revolvers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 47

File: BN-CM868_gun_G_20140424033405.jpg (48KB, 553x369px) Image search: [Google]
BN-CM868_gun_G_20140424033405.jpg
48KB, 553x369px
Why do a lot of police in East Asia still carry revolvers?
>>
>>33929180
Shibuya district police in Japan will replace their sidearms with FN Five Seven pistols
>>
because guns are rare
>>
Because there's no reason to change
>>
Lot of places in the world just don't really have huge, violent crime rates or cause to carry much more than a revolver
>>
>>33929220
why
>>
>>33929180
Because they generally encounter either petty thugs(with no guns) or organized crime that's essentially on the corporate level.
>>
>>33929180
There is more honor in revolvers, it takes no skill to use an autoloader (or as we call them in Nippon: Shiguyoga Maritaki or Coward weapons). Where as a revolver instills honor and bravery in the police force and strikes fear into the heart of the criminal when they realize that they are messing with the descendants of the Samurai.
>>
>>33929265
Because they dont want their budget for the next years to be reduced if they don't spend
>>
>>33929284
>samurai
>striking fear in anyone
>can't fight without tom cruise, a white man, leading them
ROFL
>>
there are no pavement apes on crack to exterminate
>>
>>33929180
When in India I noticed aside from the street shitting that only inspectors or special units had weapons and even then a lot of the shit sucked. Webley and Lee Enfields for the most part. Pretty sure apart from being poor it's easy to just hand them that shit and not train them too much on it.
>>
>east asia
There's you answer
>>
>>33929311
>India
>East Asia
lmao no
>>
Because most of them are likely using communist stockpile holdouts that they already have a shit ton of and loads of surplus ammo for as well. Modernization costs money. and they have nothing better to do with what what they already have.
>>
>>33929180
If GIGN unit use revolver, I can't see why yo regular police shouldn't
>>
>>33929229
...not particularly, no.
In China and Japan even your low-level, street thug tier Yakuza/Triad gangbanger has easy access to pistols and machinepistols. The Yakuza/Triads will have fairly decently trained hit teams equipped with semi or fully automatic rifles and precision rifles, frequently with quality, commercial suppressors. And they use them with regularity.

The difference is, your Yakuza/Triads are very very well organized and typically only fight amongst themselves, and actively keep the non-affiliated street thugs under their thumb or otherwise in line. This is because doing so is the most profitable. They don't get in shootouts with cops, and in return the cops cover up all their firearms murders.

>source: Lived in Okinawa for 7 years as a teen/young adult, there were literally nightly gun battles between 2 yakuza groups that resulted in dozens of people dead every year within this one neighborhood, yet Okinawa "officially" had ZERO illegal uses of firearms and only like 2 murders in their officially published crime stats during that time.
>>
>>33929392
GIGN uses .357 Magnum though.

East Asian police just use .38 Special. Probably not +P either, since a lot of them still use S&W Model 10s.
>>
>>33929392
>GAYGN
France is cucked beyond point
>>
>>33929434
Not to mention a number that use .38 S&W or .32 S&W Long. Also some of the Chinese provincial police use 11mm French revolvers still, despite it being black powder.
>>
>>33929446
thanks for that truth bomb comrade
>>
>>33929265

yakuza
>>
In Malaysia usually only old timers or undercover personnel use revolver(the former because they're used to it while the latter is because of concealability.

Uniformed/regular cops use either sig sauer, steyr or vektor sp1

Kinda weird that glock isn't really prevalent even though they're basically household name in firearm world. I could count with one hand the number of times I saw a cops with glock
>>
>>33929284
Lol.

This is underrated.
>>
>>33929284
Copypasta?
>>
>>33929290

the 'use it or lose it' budget system really was a stupid idea.
>>
>>33929425
Very interesting, didn't know this.

Any stories on this that you can link?
>>
>>33929529
>Malaysia
>East Asia
>>
>>33929579
Malaysia Truly Asia
>>
>>33929564
Probably, if I could be bothered to look.

I can provide a handful of stories that are some variant of
>trolling around town cuz bored teenager in foreign country
>shitload of cop cars, crowd of onlookers
>go have a gawk
>3-5 dead 20-something Japs hanging half-out of a white Lexus and shot to Swiss cheese, literally hundreds of bullet holes in errything, ground carpeted with spent 9mm or .380 cases
>dead japs are all dressed in stylized suits and wearing sunglasses, very clearly yakuza thugs
>despite being right at dusk in a busy section of the city, nobody saw nuthin'
>doesn't make the papers
>everyone goes on with their lives like nothing happened
FYI, they literally have contracted crime scene cleanup crews that operate industrial machinery to get stuff like blood stains off pavement, and they're large corporations because they're needed so frequently. Like, flatbed truck with what looks like a mini Zamboni rolls up, bunch of dudes in powder blue overalls get out, Zamboni up all the blood and brass, tow the shot to shit car, like it never happened 20 minutes later. No attempt at preserving evidence, no photos taken, very obvious it's never even going to get a pretense of an investigation.
>>
>>33929180
Because there aren't many blacks in Asia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhR7wXSyPNU
>>
>>33929621
and then gun grabbers have the balls to point to Japan as an example of gun control working
>>
>>33929311
there has been speculation that it's mostly a result of no gun culture. there is fear and dislike of firearms at every level, so they don't get fancy new guns, there natively built guns are awful and issued weapons are rarely trained with or maintained.
>>
>>33929672
Well, to be fair, it really did kinda work in Japan. Not the way it was INTENDED to, but the general populace is safe from gun violence.

Not because nobody has guns, but because those that do have guns realize that randomly shooting uninvolved people is bad for business.

The fact that you don't have rampant numbers of violent street thugs is cultural. Because China and South Korea do have rampant numbers of violent street thugs, hence all the random stranger-on-stranger stabbings and armed robberies. Japan doesn't get those.
>>
>>33929529
Sig 226 is the official standard carry weapon for RMP.

Vektor were bought simply to get the licensed production agreement, which they later choose not to because it's too costly to set up local production when the cops only need less than 10,000 pistol and there is literally zero domestic market (and the military is heavily entrenched on the HK camp). Nothing actually wrong with the pistol tho

Glock is mainly issued to auxillary police, those you'd typically see in banks, train station, airports, etc. RMP didn't provide them with the pistol (their employers are),but RMP do provide training for these auxillary personnel

Don't know what's the story about steyr tho
>>
>>33929716
but that has nothing to do with banning guns and everything to do with the culture of Japan

if guns were legal in Japan like they are in the US you still wouldn't see the same kind of street crime that other countries do
>>
>>33929803
Oh, absolutely.

But the fact that if you're not Yakuza you basically can't get a gun does have SOME effect on the number of criminal shootings. It's extremely minor, but it's there.

Also, funny story.
>dad was military, hence why American in Japan for extended period of time
>went to on-base school, never got fully fluent in Japanese
>school trip to Osaka for some museum my junior year
>class is literally 17 people, it's tiny yo
>bullet train from Okinawa to Osaka, subway from train station to within walking distance of museum
>riding subway
>get surrounded by group of slightly-older (at a guess 18-20yo) Jap thugs in the subway car
>they demand all my shit, 2 are brandishing those break-off blade box cutters
>give them the "are you fucking serious m8" look
>only now do they realize there's a possibility I didn't understand what they're trying to do
>lead thug says in perfect english "we are robbing you"
>say back in Japanese "I know. I'm not giving you anything"
>they act like this has never happened before and mill about for a few seconds before dispersing
>they bolt off the car at the next stop, right before the doors close one turns around and shouts that he's gonna kill me
>really ricenigger? After you've already run the fuck away after pussying out and not when you had me surrounded and actively brandishing a weapon? Hollow-assed threat
There was a uniformed and armed subway police officer standing not 10 feet away at the front of the car the whole time, he just kinda glared at me and did absolutely fucking nothing.
>>
File: 1491104409157.jpg (49KB, 337x343px) Image search: [Google]
1491104409157.jpg
49KB, 337x343px
>>33929284
>>
>>33929874
>There was a uniformed and armed subway police officer standing not 10 feet away at the front of the car the whole time, he just kinda glared at me and did absolutely fucking nothing.

Why is this allowed in civilized countries?
>>
>>33930193
Because nips hate foreigners.
>>
cause man .38 special police revolvers are boner inducing
>>
>>33930206
This.

Had I been anything even remotely resembling asian the thugs either wouldn't have tried anything to start with or the cop would've stepped in.
>>
>>33929672
>>33929716
>>33929803
Japanese police also have many more rights over citizens, and citizens have many less personal privacy rights.

Anyone can be stopped and searched on the street for any reason, as well as your house. If you own a hunting shotgun or hunting rifle (not sure if rifles are even allowed for hunting anymore in Japan), the licensing process is very stringent and length, and you must tell police where you store your firearm and where you store your ammo, and they must both be locked in separate storage areas.

Also, anyone who owns a firearm has to renew their license periodically and take a course over firearm safety etc.
>>
>>33929180
dunno maybe lack of funding some indians popo still use enfields and sterling smgs
>>
>>33929649
i remember when that came out first blacks had a field day on the comments section i hear the black dude was with a korean girl the old couple said something or not dunno what the original story was any way they said some shit like why don't you have a seat or some shit like that but in Asian language you and i sounds like the n world the nigga man went cray cray cos in the west if some one says the n world it reminds them they are black and it's okay for them to attack people well in east asia you cant the bus driver locked all the doors drove the black dude to a popo station and he got charged with a fine and he got deported man that guy be cray cray
>>
>>33930193
First, >>33930214
Second, technically it's not. In Japan the officer could/should be accused of dereliction of duty/breach of oath/breach of professional etiquette. However, all these "civilized" countries are set up so there is basically no possible recourse against the officer unless it's brought by that officer's own department.

Even in America, thanks to Warren v DC, cops aren't REQUIRED to do anything, ever, and thanks to sovereign immunity they can't even be sued over it.
>>
>>33929311
That's because India is still 100 years behind in terms of policing culture, so beating the suspect with a stick is both accepted and expected.
>>
>>33929265
Because tiny asians need tiny 5.7 and the 5.7 is enough to kill tiny asian man u see
>>
File: IMG_0209.gif (2MB, 247x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.gif
2MB, 247x160px
>>33929328
Kek I dun goof'd and just saw Asia
>>33929698
>>33930380
This is true. There is no gun culture there and they only exposure really is American/Euro media. I remember visiting family and them being so freaked out I was into guns. Eventually they chalked it up to I'm half white a,Eric an and that's just how we all are. Also the bamboo stick beatings, everyone has them and uses them. Police, security, even teachers. I got beat a few times the couples I was schooled there.
>>
>>33929180
Because they cant use a famas
>>
>>33930677
*American. Fuck iPad posting.
>>
>>33929874
>>bullet train from Okinawa to Osaka, subway from train station to within walking distance of museum

Okinawa is an island quite a distance from the mainland anon.
>>
>>33930246
>i remember when that came out first blacks had a field day on the comments section i hear the black dude was with a korean girl the old couple said something or not dunno what the original story was any way they said some shit like why don't you have a seat or some shit like that but in Asian language you and i sounds like the n world the nigga man went cray cray cos in the west if some one says the n world it reminds them they are black and it's okay for them to attack people well in east asia you cant the bus driver locked all the doors drove the black dude to a popo station and he got charged with a fine and he got deported man that guy be cray cray

This is why we go to school boys and girls so we learn proper sentence structuring. This way people can actually read what you are trying to say.
>>
>>33930906
They have bridges anon
>>
>>33930948
From Okinawa to Osaka? Are you retarded?
>>
>>33929180
For the same reason Ip Man will eventually beat all adversaries, including stuper man.
>>
File: dfgh.jpg (115KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
dfgh.jpg
115KB, 720x960px
>>33929698
>>
>>33930948
500 mile long ones?
>>
>>33930976
Right? What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>33929284
Pretty much this. And if they get into a fight against a guy with a katana and try to black the blade with their gun, it's better for it to be a durable steel frame revolver instead of a plastic gun that it will slice through like butter.
>>
>>33930976
There's a "chunnel" from Amami to Kagoshima, and a bridge network from Okinawa to Amami. It has a 6-lane road and two sets of rails.

It'd take about 9 hours, but you can literally drive from Okinawa to Tokyo.
>>
>>33929446
What a lot of people don't realize is;

A: A country's current government does not determine the political opinion of all of their citizens, especially not their higher level law enforcement.

B: le Pen acquired a significant vote count, especially in younger peoples, so France MIGHT be salvageable

We'll have to see how Marcon deals with his globalist overlords in Brussels, and if any of those election fraud claims hold any water.
>>
>>33929284
I bet these faggots don't even know the sound of the chain when the honorable city guards unsheath their 32000 times folded revolver.
>>
File: 1458362952442.png (181KB, 382x383px) Image search: [Google]
1458362952442.png
181KB, 382x383px
>>33929180
shit capacity and harder to reload on purpose, they're also designed to break after a hundred rounds or so. To prevent criminals from using them.

How well armed are criminals in China anyway? Like any other 3rd world ex-soviet country?
>>
>>33931004
>There's a "chunnel" from Amami to Kagoshima

Literally what

Do you mean the ferry?
>>
>>33931061
No, it's a tunnel under the water with a road through it.

Made famous by the Brits, who did the same thing with the English Channel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_Tunnel
>>
File: IMG_2197.jpg (214KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2197.jpg
214KB, 750x1334px
Burgerfag living in Tokyo for five months now, been to Okinawa for a week. The shinkansen (bullet train) most certainly does not fucking go there. Most if not all of the info in this thread is bs. I have a large group of both local and international friends who get blackout drunk in public atleast once a week and have literally never had any issues despite all of our shenanigans, Japanese people are the nicest fuckers you will ever meet. They buy me tequila shots all the time lel. Also yes I'm aware the discussed issues are more prevalent in more remote areas with less foreigners.
Pic is proof, snapchat filter cause no paper.
AMA
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>33929284
Im going to allow this
>>
>>33931044
Average street thug will have a stick, baton, or knife.

Triad gangsters have select fire rifles, GPMG's, RPG's/recoilless rifles, etc.
>>
>>33929803
Yes and if America only had white people in it the gun crime would be on par with other white European countries, even ones with almost no firearm ownership.
>>
File: 1333744523916.jpg (192KB, 960x630px) Image search: [Google]
1333744523916.jpg
192KB, 960x630px
>>33931081
>>
>>33929180
Is it wrong that I thought this thumbnail was another content cop episode?
>>
>>33931120
You aren't the only one.
>>
>>33931089
Post some cute JK's
>>
File: gateeditorial (3)-noscale.jpg (202KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
gateeditorial (3)-noscale.jpg
202KB, 848x480px
>>33931089
How much of the language do you know
Are you a student? If not what do you do for work?
Can you get by 1. on your language proficiency and 2. on your salary in a city like Tokyo?
Is there any craft beer scene there, if not, want to go into business in import/export?
>>
>>33931133
I googled that and all that came up is some j/kpop lookin guy? If you want cute grills I don't really take pictures of that shit sorry mang
>>
>>33929265
low recoil, high velocity.

maybe level 3A soft armor is more common than they want to admit?
>>
>>33931089
I heard Japs are very two faced. Smile and be polite and the second you turn around they talk shit. Any truth to this?
>>
File: JCJKJS.png (26KB, 663x359px) Image search: [Google]
JCJKJS.png
26KB, 663x359px
>>33931158
>>
>>33931154
Extremely little, the only sentences I know are how to introduce myself with my name and country lol. I know all the words needed to get by and communicate on an extremely basic level though. I can order drinks and shit.
I came here for a language school just to learn japanese and check out japan for 6 months, but I dropped out and now Im just doin my own thing, which explains the shit language level.
I can get by fine, however I dont live a "real life" here I dont have to pay bills except my share house one of which the landlord figure speaks english. If I had to sign up for a bank account and shit I would probably have a really hard time without my friends helping. A lot of restaurants only have the menus in moon runes so if your friend cant read and/or google translate doesent work, youre fucked.
No salary so can't really answer that sorry. I will say its p expensive overall but if you wanna live cheap its decently easy. Booze is way cheaper than america esp at bars, food can be cheaper but only for basic shit. Rent is pretty tolerable for the worlds biggest city just be prepared for a small room, good news is neighbors are quiet and respectful.
From what ive seen the craft scene is growing pretty fast, there are alot of craft bars around with pretty decent international menus. I would say you will be satisfied. I'm from one of the craft beer paradises of the US and im impressed.
>>
>>33931255
So you're bumming around Japan as a dropout
You're living my dream while I'm busting my ass trying to be responsible so I can maybe visit once a year for a week or so

Fuck
>>
File: 1481068140162.jpg (56KB, 750x684px) Image search: [Google]
1481068140162.jpg
56KB, 750x684px
>>33931120
>>33931124
>WHAT WE DO HERE IS GO BACK BACK BACK BACK
>>
>>33931161

Why would you issue Police with a soft armor defeating round when 95% of the time they're going to shoot at someone without armor ?

Now it's a risk of over-penetration and as far as I know most of Japan is pretty densely populated.
>>
>>33931172
I read that too but I have not had that experience, or maybe I just haven't noticed it. To be honest I haven't gotten very close with a lot of japanese people but almost everytime I meet someone out they message me the next day saying it was nice to meet me and general polite shit like that. I'm sure it applies to alot of the population cause there is no way these people can genuinely be this nice all the time, for now im going to assume its better than not being two faced cause im treated well in public 99% of the time lol. Also that stereotype might come from other gaijin, let me tell you the west is not sending their best here. They are sending weebs, neets, virgins, autisits and even pedos. So obviously those types will get curved alot in social situations. Disclosure I am low level weeb and technically a neet.
>>33931189
Nah sorry, I see a bunch around in their uniforms which is great but the really hot ones are always in normal clothes so idk if highschool or not. I dont usually take pics of grills, esp not here since its super rude and i dont want all the japs watching me to think im some pervert.
>>
>>33929180
can be fired right against the dissenters temple
>>
>>33931324
I heard it from two people who travel Asia/SA frequently for business. Not sure how often they get curved in their social life but it was something I've heard a few times by both sexes so wondered if true. Enjoy your time in Japan, anon, sounds like you're living an interesting life.
>>
>>33931272
Its not a permanent thing but yeah essentially, sorry m8. I won the parent lottery but not the height one if that helps

Also if anyone's wondering most cops here only carry shitty nightsticks, in some parts of the city and airports etc they carry some kind of revolver attached to their belt via lanyard and completely covered in some leather pouch type holster.
>>
>>33931352
I mean desu they are probably more right than me, I dont have too many deep interactions with the locals. And im sure it varies city by city. Thanks anon san, im tryin. You got a steam or xbl or some shit?
>>
>>33931324
Where are you seeing all these losers?
In you classes?
On the street?
>>
>>33931444
Both, the school was filled with full on autistic neets but a surprising amount of normies. Most of the white people I see on the street just look fuckin awkward. I have literally encountered more Japanese people from America than I have respectable looking white dudes in suites. Bars are a different story, the ones I frequent have a decent chance of having successful non awkward weeb whatever the fuck whites. Also theres always this group of straight from africa africans and they just shit the place up, wont go into further detail but lets say dindus have no bounds. For the most part though the country is dindu free except like 2.5 districts in tokyo.
>>
>>33931397
>Thanks anon san, im tryin. You got a steam or xbl or some shit?
I don't, sorry, anon. Sold my PS4 last semester. Although the games I'm seeing now got me wanting to buy it again.
>>
>>33930976
>>33930984
>Route 58
Well apparently... 5orry m8
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_National_Route_58
>>
>>33929180
They're good guns.
>>
>>33931910
Read your own wiki page retard.

Those blue parts on the map aren't roads, only the red is.
>>
>>33931001
Why not get an even more durable steel-framed semi-auto like a real man? Block with the slide, not the barrel.
>>
I think Japanese cops load a blank for the first one or two, then rubber, then real bullets
>>
>>33929529
How is a revolver more concealable than a pistol ?
>>
>>33931172
It's one face, anon, they're still smiling and polite while they talk shit about you.

Don't worry about it, anon, it's not your fault. You can't help that you're a filthy Gaijin.
>>
>>33929621
So, what you're saying is, John Wick is real?
>>
File: marisa.png (583KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
marisa.png
583KB, 800x900px
>>33929265
wound vectors
>>
File: xuqJjRj.jpg (185KB, 950x647px) Image search: [Google]
xuqJjRj.jpg
185KB, 950x647px
>>33929180
less dindus = less capacity needed.
>>
>>33929180
Because the 1st world is just getting done with them.
>>
Is it true that Japanese police do something like:
-2 cylinders loaded with blanks
-2 cylinders loaded with rubber bullets
-2 cylinders loaded with real bullets

If it is, then that explains the use of revolvers since you don't have to worry about pressure for cycling the action.
>>
>>33932037
You don't need to fit a magazine in the grip, so it can be thinner from backstrap to frontstrap and using a shorter grip doesn't reduce your capacity. The frame is also usually thinner than a pistol without having to go to .380 ACP or .32 ACP. The cylinder is usually wider, buy if you're IWBing your wheelgun, the cylinder should be right under your waistband where it's not really an issue. J-frame size revolvers are pretty comfy.
>>
>>33932151
If they are doing that, they're pretty fucking stupid. You don't need blanks or rubber bullets, a 158gr SWC to the chest is plenty of warning.
>>
>>33932178
It's Japan, they have a very different practical and cultural approach to things. Following WW2 they were deterred from the law system using violence in all but the most extreme cases.
That goes for police on the streets as well. Most criminals there will not have guns (And if they do then they are probably just left alone because people usually just pay off the Yakuza to not cause too much trouble).
It would be a big shit show if a cop shot and killed someone there.
>>
>>33929698
>>33930677
"Gun culture" has nothing to do with it. They are just poor and unorganized and a few decades late because of it.
>>
>>33932205
Doesn't matter. If the cop is resorting to lethal force, it should be lethal force. If they don't think the suspect needs to be killed to be stopped, they should have less lethal options available. Having four chambers wasted and requiring the officer to go through four rounds before their firearm can do what it's designed for is moronic.
>>
>>33932234
t. retard
>>
>>33932238
He's not wrong, but the tone of his posts makes it sound like he thinks a nip police officer will draw their gun often, which is decidedly not the case.
>>
I remember reading something about China issuing them and I really got the impression they didn't trust their officers with anything nicer
>>
>>33932258
China has been spamming 9mms lately.
>>
>>33932247
When did I say they'd need it often? The fact that they won't need it often doesn't really come into it. In that one in a million worst case scenario that the officer needs the gun, loading two chambers with blanks and two with less lethal rounds is handicapping him when he needs the lethal option most.
>>
>>33932234
That's the point, they almost never resort to lethal force because they are trained and told to go out of their way to stop things without bringing harm to the suspect.
Their main defensive tool is their baton and firearms are only to be drawn in the most severe circumstances.

I'm not saying it's right (I think it's silly and archaic, but there's also flaws with the "always have gun drawn" approach as well) but it seems to work for them.
>>
File: roaches.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
roaches.png
10KB, 645x773px
>>33932113
Ive been here too long
>>
duh, because togusa had a revolver and he was l337 section 9.
>>
>>33932151
where the fuck do you get this kind of bullshit and why do you even have to ask if it's true
>>
>>33932293
If they have their batons and other less lethal options, why bother with the blanks and rubber bullets then? If they don't want officers to have the lethal option or don't expect them to ever use it, why issue the gun at all? If you hand someone a gun, or strap one onto your belt, you need to be prepared to take a life with it. If you aren't prepared to take that life, why waste time and money on the gun and ammunition?
>>
>>33929621
Don't the police in Japan just let the yakuza do their own thing when it comes to internal affairs? Like they basically don't care about things that concern only the Yakuza and no other civvie's?
>>
>>33932295
>came here just in time to have STALKER ruin one of my threads
>came here just in time to have GiRL insult my masculinity for questioning the AR platform

Like tears in the rain, scoob.
>>
>>33929284
>Nobody here spotted ken-sama
Fucking newfags I swear to god
>>
File: 20141021_164438.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20141021_164438.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>33929621

Neat. My grandpa used to shoot up Jap teenagers on Okinawa too.
>>
>nips still don't like foreigners
maybe the bombs didn't clean completely that sengoku mindset.
>>
>>33929265
memes
>>
>>33929311
Somebody needs to post the webm of the Indian cop with the Lee Enfield in a gunfight against AK47s during the Mumbai attack.

Guy had balls made of the same brass as his rifle's buttplate.
>>
>>33931004
https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Osaka/Okinawa
>>
>>33930947
A nigger and a Korean girl were on a bus. An elderly Asian couple asked the nigger why he did not have a seat but in nip nong ching chong. Apparently, such a phrase in nip nong ching chong resembles "nigger" in English. In the west, it is acceptable for a nigger to nigger the nigger that said "nigger" if said nigger is not, in fact, a nigger. In the east, it is unacceptable for a nigger to nigger a nigger that says "nigger" and the bus driver detained the nigger and delivered him to the local constabulary for the proper punishment for his niggery.
>>
File: IMG_0411.jpg (39KB, 399x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0411.jpg
39KB, 399x272px
>>33932497
That was crazy. I was there a year before drinking at a few of those places. The Oberoi and Taj were two I'd really frequent, they got fucked up during the attacks.
>>
>>33932552
Would hire to read my children bedtime stories/10
>>
>>33932331
This is like telling Riot police they shouldn't use non-lethal force. Just because you don't expect a situation for them to use it doesn't mean one can't come up.
>>
>>33932577
You're exactly right, which is why they should have less lethal options in addition to a lethal option if they've been deemed fit by their department to be issued a gun. Because even if their department thinks they are incredibly unlikely to ever meed to use lethal force, it would be stupid to make it take longer to bring that weapon to bear.

This isn't even getting into the potential for mistakes to be made and an officer thinking his first shot will be a blank, trying to fire a warning shot, and shooting a live round off at a person they didn't intend to kill.

If your gun has lethal ammunition in it, it should all be lethal ammunition and you should only use it when you feel lethal force is appropriate. There's a reason guns used to fire less lethal ammunition are painted yellow or orange and only have less lethal ammo loaded into them. It's so you don't fuck up and fill someone with 00 buck when you meant to scare them or hit them with a beanbag.

The point I'm driving at is that it's both dangerous to the officer and the general public to fuck around trying to have graduating levels of force in the ammunition loaded in a duty or carry gun.
>>
>>33932113
GOD DAMNIT I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH YOU YEARS AGO
>>
>>33929874
I dont know who is more retarded this fucker or the idiots who believe a word he says
>>
>>33929265

High capacity

No recoil

Armor Piercing, yet doesn't over penetrate flesh or walls.

Why American Police don't use 5.7 I don't know.

It would solve the problem of NYC police officers sucking hard at marksmanship.
>>
>>33929259
In what world do rational human beings only prepare for the minimum threat?

Your reasoning is flawed.
>>
>>33932785
If NYPD didn't require 12lb triggers that might help marksmanship also.
>>
>>33930974
Looks alright, would poo with
>>
>>33929265
meme pistol for meme ward
>>
>>33930206
>>33930214
So Asians are racist as fuck, yet white people get all the blame for racism in the world??
>>
>>33932794
It's mostly because they don't get a lot of practice, I assume the only ones who actually excel are the ones who take their service issue pistol and practice on the range with it.
>>
>>33929265

Lowest recoiling handgun outside of .22s. Asians tend to have a severe aversion to recoil in general.
>>
>>33932919
t.asian here.

Too many whites are overly tolerant of dindu shenanigans. Basketball americans are always yelling "kill whitey!" But if whites were gone we'd completely wipe the earth of the parasites.

There is no room for underperformance.
>>
If they fire their gun, Japanese police officers have to write a report explaining why.
>>
>>33933016
I'm pretty sure that's true for cops anywhere civilized.
>>
>>33929284
They should use katanas instead
>>
>>33932966
No, it's mostly the 12lb triggers. Even good shots turn into shit when handed a 12lb Glock or Sig.

The absurd lack of practice just exacerbates the problem.
>>
File: hQtMFyY.png (920KB, 1220x764px) Image search: [Google]
hQtMFyY.png
920KB, 1220x764px
>>33932785
not sure if troll or stupid
>>
>>33931983
>not blocking with the trigger guard
nothin personel kidd
>>
File: sdfer57.png (478KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
sdfer57.png
478KB, 720x542px
>>33929284
>Revolvers are descended from katanas and have a code of bushido affiliated with them and are far more honorable than gaijin 1911
That's bullshit but I believe you
>>
>>33932919
Asians are extremely fucking racist, especially to each other. In Western countries, white people generally can't tell the heritage of other white people because Europeans have been mixing for centuries. In Asia, each country is more or less an ethnicity as well. Koreans hate Japanese hate Chinese hate southern Chinese hate Vietnamese hate Thais. Everyone hates Japan though. Asians haven't really been exposed to black people, and almost all of their exposure is negative (see: crime and general niggery). White people get all the blame because we started blaming ourselves first and everyone else opportunistically joined in and said "Yeah white people are so racist! Also please don't immigrate to our homogeneous countries because you'll never fit in".
>>
File: 1477903363336.jpg (683KB, 1772x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1477903363336.jpg
683KB, 1772x1182px
>>33933004
This. I agree with my fellow asiananon. White people have a tremendous amount of white guilt going on with blacks and shit so they allow the savages to act like they do.
>>
>>33934420
>Everyone hates Japan though
this has become a bit of a meme, to be honest.
>>
I think Chilean policemen still carry revolvers but I've seen some of them with Glocks.
Also thugs seem to use makarovs and other old 9mm pistols.
>>
>>33934170
stupid people believe the memes, make the memes good ones.
>>
>>33929284
apparently fun /k/ isn't totally dead yet.
>>
>>33929284

What do you think of wakizashis as a concealed carry against ANTIFA?
>>
>>33934878
Nip knives are proven to be effective tools of commie removal.
>>
>>33932785
>NYC police officers sucking hard at marksmanship.
It's not just NYC it's most cops
>>
>>33932335
Yeah pretty much.
>>
File: 20170512_122450997.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170512_122450997.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>33932919
>believing his story when he claims: to ride a non-existent train, to get mugged by a guy who speaks perfect english in nipland, to hear yakuza gunfights EVERY NIGHT
>>
>>33932331
They don't bother with blanks and rubber bullets. They carry Tazers, and their version of riot police have rattan staffs and literal, chinese mancatchers as well as pump shotguns with beanbag rounds.

They're also the world's 3rd or 4th leading purchaser of Milkor MGL's, which they use for tear gas with some regularity to subdue people outside of riots (they're frequently used for jumpers, which is the leading suicide method in Japan).
>tfw saw a liveleak video once of a jumper on top of a 6 or 7 story building getting nailed in the chest with the tear gas grenade and dying anyway
oops
>>
>>33929180
Because nips were pacified after ww2.
>>
>>33932097
>+1 gold coin has been added to your account
>>
>>33934974
You do know that English has been taught as a required course starting in their version of elementary school since like 1970 or so, and that the overwhelming majority of their population is at least competent if not fluent in English, right?
>>
>>33929180
Cheap and reliable. Less moving parts than an automatic, so there's less to break if the chink factory workers mixed tin into the steel mix again.
>>
File: Reaction Image2.jpg (24KB, 250x413px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction Image2.jpg
24KB, 250x413px
>Booze is way cheaper than america esp at bars
I wanna know what bars you went to. Everything was at 'Murrica prices or more and I already live in a reasonably low cost of living city. (But to be fair I only visited Kyoto and Tokyo, so that could have been the main factor)
>>
>>33935108
Tokyo is one of the most expensive places on the planet.
>>
>>33935079
>the average jap
>fluent/ competent in English

fucking laughable. This is a country that ranks the bottom of the barrel in English testing

http://www.newsonjapan.com/html/newsdesk/article/109444.php
>>
>>33929265
Maybe their swat team wants to adopt the p90?
>>
>>33935108
a cheap beer at a bar can be from 2-3 dollars. Typical non-happy hour price is 5. Tourists have a tendency to not know where to drink though
>>
>>33931316
It's no risk, Japanese buildings have walls that are folded 1000 times to prevent damage.
>>
>>33929180
Very reliable, very cheap, very durable

They work well, same reason the GIGN uses them.
>>
>>33929180
They're cheaper and easier to use and maintain. This benefits a police force in places like that, where civilian criminals rarely shoot back and the cops barely ever lay hands on their weapons and it isn't worth the extra cost to arm a police force with high-end autoloaders they'll never use, especially not to these relatively poor nations, although their SWAT equivalents and such are often armed with submachine guns/PDWs and other more expensive equipment that is necessary for the types of crime they tackle, such as active shooters/truckers/stabbers/whatever or raids on yakuza/triads in places where the cops still have their balls and/or aren't in the gangbangers' pockets.
>>
>>33935241
...how is that cheaper than in the US? Much less "significantly" cheaper?

I mean, even at national chain places like Buffalo Wild Wings a pint draught of a domestic beer is under $4, and a bottle is like $3.50. During happy hour bottles drop to under $2, and well drinks can be $1.

Find a cheap enough hole-in-the-wall bar even in a major city in the US and you can get shitfaced drunk for $10.
>>
>>33935321
dunno I wasnt claiming it was. Just chiming in with facts. Maybe hes talking about all you can drink places? They usually run around 10 bucks for 1 hour
>>
>>33935337
Well, I suppose if you started just slamming it back that would be cheaper, but if you did that I'd imagine you'd be asked to leave long before your hour was up.
>>
File: ohshit.gif (983KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.gif
983KB, 250x141px
>>33935352

t. ive never drank at a bar
>>
>>33935079
>that the overwhelming majority of their population is at least competent if not fluent in English, right?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
>>
>>33935033
>tfw saw a liveleak video once of a jumper on top of a 6 or 7 story building getting nailed in the chest with the tear gas grenade and dying anyway
>oops
That's some Judge Dredd shit right there.
>>
>>33929425
Organized crime has been a huge part of Japan for hundreds if years. Law generally don't mess with yakuza, and yakuza also generally don't mess with the police. Also consider most main clans have gone borderline legitimate. They rarely commit violent crimes. Most street thugs belong to smaller yakuza families or those emulating true yakuza who still depend on lower level crimes.
>>
>>33935352
ive never been asked to leave early for drinking too much. Depending on where you live in murrica I guess a non all you can drink can seem significantly cheaper.
>>
>>33929180
because they're not pussies who need to shoot old women 100 times
>>
>>33932785
>Why American Police don't use 5.7 I don't know.
Because 5.7 rounds are expensive
they'd run into 2 old women in a pickup truck and bankrupt the city
>>
>>33929747

The Malaysia Airport AVSEC division already getting process to replace their M10, M36 and Glock 19 (The Malaysia Airport AVSEC is the first agency that used Glock in Malaysia with Glock 19 in 1992) with CZ-SP01 Phantom. The MP5A3-SF will be replaced with Baretta Cx4 and the Remington will be supplemented with Fabarms.
>>
>>33935520
>MP5A3-SF will be replaced

But why
>>
>>33932234
>Americans calling Asian people moronic
Maybe Asian ladies enjoy not being at the far end of a handgun range.
>>
File: Gaijin Smash.jpg (49KB, 550x297px) Image search: [Google]
Gaijin Smash.jpg
49KB, 550x297px
>>33935321
Maybe he's used to college towns where a can of Keystone Light will run you $6+ easy.

>>33935352
>but if you did that I'd imagine you'd be asked to leave long before your hour was up.
Do you even Gaijin Smash? Or Gaijin Perimeter?
>>
>>33934532
>LAPD should treat blacks like shit
They treated one black guy like shit so he got mad and killed 4 cops
The police got so scared they started shooting at random trucks
>>
>>33929284
I am fairly certain this is legitimate weeaboo
>>
>>33935394
Judge Dredd would shoot fewer people than American cops
if you remember the first scene, Dredd doesn't fire blindly at vehicles filled with innocents
>>
>>33935607
Dude, we get it, the LAPD shot a pickup truck while failing to corner the Dorner. You don't need to respond to every post in the thread about it.
>>
>>33935319
I heard that Toyota Tacomas are cheap and easy to use
>>
>>33935579
>>LAPD should treat blacks like shit
Who said that?
>They treated one black guy like shit so he got mad and killed 4 cops
>The police got so scared they started shooting at random trucks
k
>>
File: 1358555427332.jpg (296KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1358555427332.jpg
296KB, 700x1000px
>>33929265
they probably have a budget for it and never see any usage. otherwise they'd go 9mm.

precision weapon meme because japs
>>
>>33934571
Either were those 2 women the LAPD shot at
>>
>>33931172
Pro-tip: Almost everyone is like this, not just Japanese.
>>
File: officersamurai.jpg (33KB, 440x647px) Image search: [Google]
officersamurai.jpg
33KB, 440x647px
>>33929284

I saw this first hand in Japan last year. I was in the shinjuku redlight district, which is notorious Yakuza territory. 3 Yakuza were walking down the street, when a brave officer of the Tokyo police force flagged them down for a drug search. One of the Yakuza drew his katana and pointed it at the officer. Well that officer didn't even bat an eyelash, with a speed that would impress even Bruce Lee, he drew his revolver, released the cylinder, and quickly let 5 of his 6 bullets drop out. As they dropped he round house kicked each of the five bullets into the attacking Yakuza, and they all exploded into the Yakuza at the same time, dropping him in a lifeless heap. The other two Yakuza, impressed and yet terrified, dropped to the ground, hands behind their head. As the police officer cuffed them one of the Yakuza asked "why did you unleash only 5 of your 6 bullets?" The officer replied, "The sixth was for me, in case I failed my ancestors."

It was amazing.
>>
in high crime area in china, police carry typoe 57 SMG.
>>
>>33929649
Yeah, Naega, Nuga, and Nega are pronouns in Korean. Not sure how you wouldn't have heard it before, considering its literally

>you
>>
>>33935759
you could fire like 100 bullets from a type 57 smg
>>
File: 1270519517318.jpg (41KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
1270519517318.jpg
41KB, 600x457px
>>33935748
>>
I believe china uses a revolver that is designed to blow up after 12 rounds or so

that way if a commoner gets his hands on it they can't do much with it

forget the name of the revolver sorry
>>
>>33935101
>fewer moving parts
It's fucking clockwork anon, and those cylinders have to be timed.
>>33929180
It's a combo of being easy to train people on and them not really wanting to upgrade from revolvers that they've had for years, and also that they simply don't have crooks shoot back normally.
They, due to Japanese laws, are far more likely to charge them with a knife, and that being said, a revolver isn't more than suitable for that sort of situation.

It also helps with their whole "every last shell must be accounted for" BS.
If it doesn't throw brass everywhere then they really just need to stick it in a pocket until it needs counted.
>>
>>33934420
>In Western countries, white people generally can't tell the heritage of other white people because Europeans have been mixing for centuries.

t. American mongrel

It's easy enough most of the time to distinguish a Swede from a Finn from a Slav. Easier still to tell English from Spaniards for instance. The only exceptions to this are countries like Czech republic/slovakia where people actually did mix for some time and former yugo countries.
>>
>>33935939
anglo/spanish/slav here i lived with an older couple from Japan for a while and they played a game where they guess which country the Asian is from while at restaurants.

i can tell most people ancestory apart unless they have a bizarre background like mine
>>
>>33932378
kek'ed
>>
>>33935537
>this whole post

What does that even mean and what the fuck does race even have to do with a stupid idea being stupid?
>>
>>33935526

Old age. We been using them since 1990s. Even before the MP5 got adopted by RMP.
>>
>>33935939

When I went to Europe they all thought I was english, despite me being irish and german/french. I'm guessing it was the way I acted, because the French all spoke to me in french and then all asked if I was british after I responded. They said I "spoke with pride" whatever the fuck that means, like an englishman.

Which is odd, since I hate the british.
>>
>>33933004
Since whites are too cucked could you based Asians please fucking kill these worthless subhumans?
Oh and the Jews too.
>>
>>33930206
which is coincidentally why Japan has been able to maintain it's low crime rate.
Policing your own doesn't work when you let in everyone. Foreigners will only fuck up the system.
>>
>>33932378
shit thats a lotta clips. how many would your average soldier carry ready to go?
>>
>>33932497
>>33932560
I too would like to see this
>>
>>33935401
>Also consider most main clans have gone borderline legitimate.

I heard that Japanese porn is mostly Yakuza-run. Is there any truth to that?
>>
>>33935886

http://modernfirearms.net/handguns/double-action-revolvers/ch/police-revolver-e.html
>>
>>33932151
That's just fuddlore.
>>
>>33931324
>They are sending weebs, neets, virgins, autisits and even pedos.
Not everyone's an English teacher.
>>
>>33936220
There's also the fact that germoney cucked the HK from selling guns to non-Nato countries, saying that they "will only sell to countries that are democratic and free from corruption and that are members of NATO or NATO members’ partners".

Right now both the police (real police, not airport cops) and the military are considering to get turkish clones to replace their old mp5
>>
>>33936254
>what is beta israel
>>
>>33936548
Not exactly "most", but yeah they do have pretty nice slice of the pie. They usually deal with uncensored porn (with mostly no name actress). Shit is highly popular (and highly illegal) in Japan

They also reimport JAV film meant for the US (which usually had the uncensored version) and charge the consumer twice the price of censored version of the same movie.
>>
>>33932037

They really aren't, but it's and old meme that's hung around for a while and people cling to stuff like that. A Shield, G43, or even G26/19 will conceal with the tiniest of J-frames.

It doesn't really matter for backwater ping pong piggeroonies, so whatever floats their boat.
>>
>>33929284
top kek, the irony is im sure to an extent some of the autistic police there believe something similar to this
>>
File: IMG_3799.gif (967KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3799.gif
967KB, 250x200px
>>33929284
Revolver confirmed for handgun fedora?
>>
>>33933004
It's weird being an Asian during this White v. Black identity politics shit. It's like I'm immune to the buzzwords each side throws at each other. Also, not jap, filipino, or chinaman. So other Asians can't shit talk me. Being part Malay has it's perks. Malay dindu nuffin.
>>
File: Impossible.jpg (32KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
Impossible.jpg
32KB, 567x561px
>>33929284
Autism must be fun.

>>33931001
Kindly kill yourself.
>>
>>33929180
>less intimidating
>less maintenance
>less training needed
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (8KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
8KB, 257x196px
>>33932158
Implying a drum is a space-efficient way to store bullets. Most small revolvers are thicker than compact pistols while having shorter barrels.

The Smith & Wesson Model 36 is 158mm long with a short 46mm barrel. Drum width is about 39mm. Capacity is 5 rounds.
The Glock 26 is 160mm long and has a barrel length of 88mm. Frame width is 24mm. Capacity is 10 rounds.
>>
>>33932335
The Japanese cops and yakuza have an agreement. So long as crime is 'controlled' and doesn't harm the 'fabric of the country at large/Japanese People' they are given free reign. Yakuza inside of Japan are largely focused with keeping crime under control(see fighting each other and preventing other crime groups from entrenching themselves upon Japanese soil).

Its worth noting that Japan has THEE most cooked crime books in the entire world. They're like the Chinese cooked economic books but for crime instead of business.

Don't even get me started on their 'suicide' stats. Its not nearly as common as they want you to think. The truth is Japanese Cops are dirty as hell but so long as they do it for the 'greater good of Japan' everyone is willing to look the other way. There is a reason why the Japanese Cops and Yakuza have such a 'deep understanding' with each other.

Things get even murkier/more complicated when you consider other government forces at play and the corporations.

There is a reason why if you ask someone who specializes in NE Asia will have an annarism if you bring up the Yakuza and Japanese crime. With the people who know the most besides being Interpol is oddly enough the USA due to Yakuza expansions.
>>
>>33936548
Take a closer look at their tattoos and that should tell you everything you need to know.
>>
File: 1491461300488.jpg (121KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491461300488.jpg
121KB, 1280x960px
>>33929284
Goddammit, gave me a kek.
>>
>>33936363
Not him, but my grandpa (armored infantry) always said he grabbed two cloth bandoliers full of clips from the supply truck before assaulting a town, so about 6+6 and 10 more in the web belt.

Some guys carried less ammo, but opted for a hanging a bunch of grenades on their gear. He never trusted grenades, so he opted for ammo.
>>
>>33930974

Looks like Pakistan maybe? Do women wear the hijab in the non-Afghanistanland parts?
>>
>>33934974
Traps aren't gay lying bitch
>>
>>33929180
because they don't have a nigger problem prompting the necessity of high capacity, semi automatic nigger removers.
>>
>>33934974
of course traps are gay, why else would I jerk off to them
>>
>>33929874
>17 people
>tiny class
That's a HUGE class in Toronto, average class size is maybe 15 people? I very rarely had classss with more than 10 people
>>
File: IMG_0201.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0201.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>33929284
Gomenasai, Ken-sama.
>>
>>33931004
You know we can all look at Okinawa on Google maps, right?
>>
>>33937536
you don't even need google maps you just need google and common sense.

lived here for 8 years and i wish there was a way to drive to mainland
>>
>33929180
Could not sound more gay
>>
File: 1359986571737.png (116KB, 303x393px) Image search: [Google]
1359986571737.png
116KB, 303x393px
>>33929284
>>
File: 1481694290318.jpg (54KB, 439x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481694290318.jpg
54KB, 439x480px
>>33929284
>>
File: 1494377831761.jpg (53KB, 496x603px) Image search: [Google]
1494377831761.jpg
53KB, 496x603px
>>33929284
>>
>>33936248
They just went down the checklist.

>Not Fat
Can't be American
>Not Drunk
Can't be Irish
>Not in a kilt
Can't be Scottish
>Not fucking sheep
Can't be Welsh
>Not apologizing
Can't be Canadian
>Not saying "cunt"
Can't be Australian
>Not black or muslim
Can't be French
>Not invading
Can't be German

Must be British.
>>
>>33939980
>Not black or muslim
Can't be English either
>>
>>33939980
top kek
>>
>>33940078
There are no black or muslims in England. That's why they're all still in Calais.
>>
>>33939980
'ad a giggle
>>
File: 1463263463382.jpg (35KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1463263463382.jpg
35KB, 570x570px
>>33929284
>>
>>33929425
>>33929621
I hope no one actually believed this crock of shit.
>>
>>33930974
She pretty anon
>>
>>33934551
Chilean police are too busy looking for street sellers to fine and students to harrass, to worry about crime. And the good ones get court martialed because of using their firearms or get killed and become "institutional martyrs"; i.e. week -long news about their ended life.
>>
File: 1481773325949.jpg (42KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1481773325949.jpg
42KB, 370x359px
>>33939980
>>
File: super funny.png (398KB, 405x477px) Image search: [Google]
super funny.png
398KB, 405x477px
>>33929284
>>
>>33934532
>>33936254
Based gooks telling it like it is
>>
>>33934548
It's because the Japanese have a history of being assholes to other countries while occupying them.
>>
File: 1488140209788.jpg (22KB, 299x301px) Image search: [Google]
1488140209788.jpg
22KB, 299x301px
>>33929284
>>
File: 1492724226866.png (196KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1492724226866.png
196KB, 557x605px
>>33929284

this is good, fresh pasta like my nonna made me back in brooklyn
>>
>>33929180
Because there is no crime because they are a homogeneous nation that became pussified after WW2.
>>
File: cheekibreeki.jpg (32KB, 612x410px) Image search: [Google]
cheekibreeki.jpg
32KB, 612x410px
>>33929284
mmmmm new pasta
>>
>>33937527
no, 17 people IN THE ENTIRE GRADE
>>
>>33929284
noice
>>
File: 1476770548049.gif (458KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1476770548049.gif
458KB, 500x282px
>>33929284
>>
File: Sixgun Samurai.jpg (73KB, 403x783px) Image search: [Google]
Sixgun Samurai.jpg
73KB, 403x783px
>>33929284
This is true, the revolver is a true weapon of the samurai.
>>
File: 1470351314033.jpg (153KB, 537x570px) Image search: [Google]
1470351314033.jpg
153KB, 537x570px
>>33929284
I love you.
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.