[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matthew Vandyke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What is your opinion on this autist? I watched that point and shoot documentary and if he really is CIA then it goes to show how incompetent they are. How did this idiot manage to get captured and disarmed twice? There's also a big unspoken homosexual element in Arab countries and he defiantly knows about this, probably likes young boys.
>>
File: matthewvandyke.jpg (14KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
matthewvandyke.jpg
14KB, 214x317px
Look at him, he's literally a fedoralord.
>>
>>33928926
>>33928932
Doubt he's actually CIA. Just seems like an autist (in the actual sense, he has something wrong) who decided to go and fight in Libya. Apparently he's trying to put something together in Iraq as well.
>>
he was a super weird dude with anxiety and OCD who traveled the middle east whole made some friends and decided to go back to help the friends he made, was captured and imprisoned for a while. /k/ can only hope to be this ballsy
>>
>>33929242
I know he's trying to organize a militia of Arab Christians but that will probably flop.
>>
>>33929669
There's bravery and stupidity. The guy was super naive and thought that overthrowing Gaddafi would ultimately be a good thing.
>>
File: is that a famas.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
is that a famas.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>33928926

he's a ballsy dude, autistic and also a CIA dropout from what i understand, but he's done some shit in life most of us won't have under our belt

>survived being a POW even after his captors viewed video evidence of him taking arms as a journalist
>went undercover in afghanistan as a goat farmer and filmed the supposed grave of osama bin laden and took a brick from his crypt or some shit
>rode a motorcycle unarmed in sand land

definitely ballsy and naive but it is amazing this dude is not dead
>>
>>33930493
I remember this scene.
>inna firefight
>can visibly see an enemy combatant's face through his scope
>all this time and money playing soldier in durka-durkastan has led to this moment
>too pussy to actually shoot the guy
>>
>>33931083
What a fucking joke. That said, it doesn't actually feel good to kill for normal people.
>>
>>33928926
>and he defiantly knows about this
>he knows about this in a defiant way
>>
>>33930493
I was mad as fuck.
>libtard gets to shoot SC20K.
>a FS2000 is like $2500.
>this pussy misses.
>>
>>33930493
He has a rich grandaddy who probably sent him the money for the FS2000.
>>
>>33931164
Sauce?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.