[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crossbow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: mankung.jpg (42KB, 470x345px) Image search: [Google]
mankung.jpg
42KB, 470x345px
So finaly got pic related but i cant string it.

even with 2 people its impossible.
i checked youtube vids but did not find anything that worked.

anyone here have exp with these things?
wokd love to shoot it
>>
Jam one end of the bow into a hard floor and put all your weight on the other
A crack in asphalt might work good to keep it from slipping out from under you
>>
>>33928281
what the other anon said basicall. hook the string on one end, put that end into the ground, then put all your weight on the other end until you can hook the other end of the string on
>>
>>33928339
>>33928565
i tied it but it did not work

im wondering if the string is long enough.

thx for the replies
>>
File: huge.1.9872.jpg (37KB, 447x450px) Image search: [Google]
huge.1.9872.jpg
37KB, 447x450px
>>33928612
then get some high test line, loop it around the back of the grip and tie it to the ends of both limbs. then put on some safely glasses and twist that line tight with something sturdy like a wrench
>>
I have one of those. I strung it by sticking one end of the bow on the ground braced against my foot, then just pressed down and in to "bend" it enough to get the other loop on.

Yeah anon, it's a bear. But it's doable.
>>
Careful that you don't break the little plastic end caps though.

It's just a technique. Persevere
>>
Find an old plastic milk crate or something similar. Put it on a level, solid surface, preferably butted against something like a stair step so it didn't slide away from you. Get the prod (the flexy bow part) supported on both ends or as close to them as you can manage. Grip the butt with your least dextrous hand, and lean into it, string with the other hand, and viola. Works wonders unless you're a manlet.
>>
OP here

i did it...i used a metal fence to bend it.
thx for all your help.

really is fun to shoot
>>
>>33929553
Sweet! Now have fun breaking every single bolt you have. Those little pointy heads snap right off.
>>
>>33929587
shoot something soft, its a crossbow
>>
>>33928281
Telemachos?
>>
>>33929587
already hit a solid wall....first bolt gone....14 left to go

>>33929629
telewhat?
>>
Wait, are you fucks trying to cock it by bending the actual arms? I mean OPs image shows the cocking lever right there
>>
you can fire a wooden pencil out of one of these and stick it a few inches into a phone book from like 10 feet away. I honestly should buy like 5 of these for the aporkalypse
>>
>>33929816
not cock it, string it
>>
File: bowcontest.jpg (20KB, 336x232px) Image search: [Google]
bowcontest.jpg
20KB, 336x232px
>even with 2 people
Shameful display. Should have strung it by yourself and shoot a bolt through the sockets of 12 ARs lined in a row so you marry the queen.
>>
>>33929587
Good thing they're cheaper than fuck.
>$14 for 60
https://www.amazon.com/SPEED-TRACK-Pistol-Crossbow-Plastic/dp/B00BP1WHBS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1494535189&sr=8-3&keywords=crossbow+bolt
>>
>>33929885
>>33931454
Just buy a huge box of nails and put a piece of duct tape on it for fletching.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.