[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: LE6945-A1 (1).jpg (60KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
LE6945-A1 (1).jpg
60KB, 600x240px
Evening Gents.

Thinking about picking up a Colt 6940 in exchange for my CSA Vz.58 sporter carbine. what say you guys?

Rifle is set up like pic related.
>>
No you fucking retard. Whoever is trying to convince you that's a good deal is trying to fuck you over.
>>
Absolutely not. Vz.58 is a much better rifle.
>>
>>33927695
If it's set up like that, do you realize that's an SBR? Or is the barrel longer than pic related.
>>
>>33927695
Although technically a 'good deal' because the Colt costs more, I would not make that trade because the VZ is much harder to find. It will be worth more in the future.
>>
>>33928529
That's not a 6940, it's the factory SBR version.
>>
>>33927695
vz 58 a shit but thats not a god trade for you value wise
>>
>>33928633
>vz58 is shit
Lies.
>>
>>33927695
Where are you from? If you're from the US, that's a terrible deal. If your from elsewhere, fuck it. I'm assuming your not from the US since you said "Evening Gents." in your post at 6am central.
>>
>>33928645
all slavshit is shit
>>
>>33928645
It actually is. I've shot it couple of times. Has some technological advantage over ak like bolt catch, but its receiver is milled, not very durable ale likes to crack.
>>
>>33927695
You get a better rifle that is discontinued and also costs more. VZs are cool though, so it's up to you.
>>
>>33927695
from a practical im going to use this gun standpoint do it do it now.
from a novelty/collectors standpoint ars are dropping like rocks and you wont be able to get another 58 at the cheap price you got it.
>>
>>33927695
I have a Colt 6920 M4orgery. I would rather have a VZ58.

Dont be a nig
>>
>>33927695
A 6945 upper would be pretty cool if you're willing to pay the $200
>>
6940 owner here, it's a good AR.

That you can never ever change the rails on.
Good luck changing the barrel ever.

If those two things dont bother you, go for it. Else keep the CZ and build an AR or buy a 6920 or BCM you can rice out.
>>
>>33927695
I've got the 6920, and I love it (aside from the fagpul furniture)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.