[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would I have ended up like the Zimm Zamm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

I live in Los Angeles in a ghetto neighborhood, I am here momentarily as it's close to the hospital I am doing my Residency in.

While I was taking a shit, I hear someone walking in the back alley, very few people walk through that alley, and it's mostly Nurses and Doctors who live in that area.

I heard the footsteps stop right next to my Window, I get curious and peek outside, I see this bald headed short dark skinned, head to toe tattooed up MS13 looking guy. He's taking pictures of my kitchen window which is an incredibly easy target to break into, and to top it off, the Hospital doesn't let me install bars on that window.

So I quickly wipe my ass, put on my gunbelt, and run outside looking for this guy to confront him about what just happened, (my gun is covered by my t shirt), when I find him, I tell him.

>why are you taking pictures of the window
>"I wasn't mainn wtf u crazy pinche gringo"
>Bullshit I saw you
>Takes off running, gets into a car with a bunch of other beaners and takes off

The people that used to live here before, were broken into, and the woman raped and guy beat up. I do have an ADT alarm system installed, and a gun next to my bed, so I'm not terribly worried, but what are the chances this vato and his family members come back?

I didn't call the police seeing as how I didn't get a good glimpse at any tattoo and all the beaners in this area all look alike, it was dark as well, I wouldn't have been able to pick him out of a line.

Had he attacked me, and I would have shot him, would I have been the focus matter, of American media?
>>
>>33927625
>Had he attacked me, and I would have shot him, would I have been the focus matter, of American media?

No because a tatted up beaner is worth as much as a clean cut white dude in the eyes of the media. There would be no circus, no SJWs in the streets, no nothing.
>>
>>33927692

It's Downtown LA man. I can't recall the last time a white person has ever shot a beaner that wasn't a cop.

Haven't you heard of all the La Raza movement going on? Shits spreading like wildfire. Shit definitely could and would end up at least on LA local news. And liberal judge and mexican jury would definitely go "GUILTY GRINGO!!!" with all the anti-white hate.
>>
>>33927712
Yeah, the mexicans would get salty, but to the Democrats, we're letting them invade so it's all good. If you'd have shot a black, then you'd be in trouble. It wasn't a cholo getting shot that started the LA Riots.
>>
>>33927625
You could put something sharp or nasty under the window... Or for more visibility, a cactus.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
Put a taco out on a hook.
>>
>>33927790

Question. What are the chances some ghetto gang infested Mexican/Black family or gangmembers would come after you, and try to kill you or your own family for killing their little Dindu/Mijo?

Seems like it would be very likely to me.
>>
File: 1948407097.png (773KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1948407097.png
773KB, 1000x563px
>>33927625
>I didn't call the police seeing as how I didn't get a good glimpse at any tattoo and all the beaners in this area all look alike, it was dark as well, I wouldn't have been able to pick him out of a line.

You should call and report it anyway. That way they have something documented if the savages decide to return and you have to shoot them.

>Had he attacked me, and I would have shot him, would I have been the focus matter, of American media?

Probably not considering the circumstances. Maybe a mention on the nightly news.
>>
File: 1494890497.png (186KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1494890497.png
186KB, 400x396px
>>33928022
>Question. What are the chances some ghetto gang infested Mexican/Black family or gangmembers would come after you, and try to kill you or your own family for killing their little Dindu/Mijo?
>Seems like it would be very likely to me.

It's possible, but then again they know what their little mijo was doing and the risks associated, so it's hard to say.

Bottom line, this is why you don't live in a criminal shithole
>>
>>33928293

>bottom line, this is why you don't live in a criminal shithole

The reality is, eventually, this won't be a choice. Whites will soon be the minority in the USA, and just like South Africa, it will get over-taken, and there will be no place left to run to. It will end up like Brazil, or Mexico, or the Middle East eventually.

t. guy who's been in SA
>>
>>33927625
It's not the best place to stand your ground, komrade, but I say your life is worth more than a vanload of criminals. Sounds like you're playing it safe, but next time maybe call the cops before you go to confront the guy. Unless he's in the process of breaking in. If there aren't any lights back see if they'll consider a motion activated security light, you know, for the safety of staff and patients or w/e. Good luck.
>>
Fuck the hospital dude, put up bars anyway. Especially if it's an alleyway, hospital honchos will never see it anyway. If they do find out, remind them off what happened to previous tenants and tell them to fuck themselves
>>
>>33927625
Depends, how white are you?

ZimZam could've avoided all of the bullshit if the just chnaged his last name to Rodriguez or some shit.
>>
>>33928666

this

and maybe some motion activated lites outside

get 2-3 of those motion activated hunting cameras, some use infrared
>>
>>33927625
if you can't have bars you can still put security film on the glass
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FRLJTZ4/ref=asc_df_B00FRLJTZ44979195/
and screw the window into the frame, sash locks are junk.
>>
>>33928243
this, file a police report
>>
>>33927712
so long as you arent a fucking dumbass and know your states laws on self defense (and use them) youll be fine
are legal system might be complicated and full of loopholes but thats the double edged sword of it. You can charge somebody just because you really want to. there needs to be some form of legal basis
>>
>>33928243
i too second this. if you file a police report. it won't come as a shock that you killed some wetbacks.
>>
>>33928881
does this actually work
>>
>>33927625
>the Hospital doesn't let me install bars on that window.
Wait, why the fuck not?
>>
>>33927625

>I live in Los Angeles in a ghetto neighborhood
>it's mostly Nurses and Doctors who live in that area.

Your story doesn't add up.
>>
>>33931328
Yeah, I have no idea why this OP is so bad at lying.

No doctor who can afford to live and work in LA is gonna be living south of Thousand Oaks
>>
>>33931328
>>33931348

OP here, I'm not going to tell you my Hospital for obvious reasons, but you guys are very ignorant, I said I'm completing my Residency, I'm not rich, I have student loans, and the Hospital offers free housing, and as always, the security is incompetent and unarmed.

You guys sound like you've lived in an even bigger and thicker bubble than I growing up, seriously go to L.A., you'd be surprised whats happening to neighborhoods. White flight is real.
>>
Americans pretend its normal to have vast populations of hostile third worlders prowling around their country

Only a racist would want segregation too!
>>
>>33931778

Don't act like Europe isn't taking a page out of Americas book, I know damn well they are.

Difference being that at least Europeans are starting to see it's not normal, while Americans still pretend it is.
>>
>>33931712
If you're a resident I believe you. Good luck in the medical field what with all the bullshit, my Dad's pissed off about it.
>>
>>33931712
Harbor UCLA?
>>
God damn I hate spics.
Worthless fucking subhumans that breeds like cockroaches and leech off of white tax payers.

Anyone that doesn't support them all being deported(including their worthless anchor babies) is a fucking cuck worthy of being thrown out of a helicopter.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.