[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neall "Nellis" Ellis: God of /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 23

File: hindmi24a.jpg (163KB, 1280x836px) Image search: [Google]
hindmi24a.jpg
163KB, 1280x836px
>Born 1949 in South Africa
>Fights in Rhodesian Bush War
>Joins South African Army
>Learns to fly attack helicopters
>Masters the MI-24 HIND
>Apartheid ends
>Can't serve in SAAF anymore because white devil
>Acquires a HIND of his own
>Becomes mercenary
>"Have gunship, will travel."

>Gatling-guns his way throughout the dark continent.
>Almost all African communist and anti-western groups put a price on his head.
>Fights the Congo War.
>Year 2000
>Hired by Sierra Leone
>RUF rebel army surrounds SL's capital, Freetown
>It's nighttime so the helos can't fly.
>Sierra Leone army virtually overrun.
>Civil government prepares to capitulate.
>Fall of Saigon tier chaos begins to erupt.
>Ellis isn't having and fires up his HIND, which was not otherwise equipped for night combat.
>Copilot refuses to fly with him in apparent suicide mission.
>Single-handedly holds off rebel army throughout the night.
>Helicopter breaks down
>Rebels finally take Freetown after losing 2,500 men to one helicopter.
>Ellis gets his HIND repaired and narrowly escapes
>>
File: Neall_Ellis.jpg (86KB, 546x768px) Image search: [Google]
Neall_Ellis.jpg
86KB, 546x768px
>SL can't pay him anymore because they've basically lost the war.
>Ellis stays in SL anyway, paying his own way, with goal of retaking Freetown out of spite.
>Fights alone for two years.
>Doesn't have much ammo for a lot of this period, resorts to knocking over RUF vehicles with his rotor wash and crushing rebel soldiers with the helicopter itself.
>RUF sends him this message "If we ever catch you, we'll cut your heart out and eat it."
>Ellis responds by flying over their encampments dropping leaflets that read:
>"RUF: This time we've dropped leaflets. Next time it will be a half-inch Gatling machine gun, or 57 mm rockets, or 23 mm guns, or 30 mm grenades, or ALL OF THEM!"
>Their small arms can't penetrate his helo so he just hovers there, mocking them as they collect and read the leaflets.
>Nevertheless, he does fear being shot down or forced to land by engine failure so he stockpiles 20+ guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition in the troop bay of the HIND as well as provisions for a long time in the bush.
>Plans to fight one man guerrilla war if he loses the chopper.
>Finds a reliable arms dealer to buy rockets and cannon ammo from, makes good on his promise to come back with real ordnance.
>Succeeds in damaging rebels so hard that the British and SL governments offer him formal backing and ground troops.
>Retakes Freetown and grinds the RUF into the dirt.
>Fights for NATO during invasion of Iraq.
>Currently rumored to be fighting ISIS at the age of 67.
>>
File: God of k.png (368KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
God of k.png
368KB, 1920x1080px
>>33926269
>>
>>33926322
What purpose do these caps serve?

I've got no problem with them, just curious.
>>
Holy shit what a fucking badass.

>>33926330
Probably historical documentation purposes.
>>
>>33926269
Where can I read more? I fucking love Hinds
>>
>>33926342
https://www.amazon.com/Gunship-Ace-Neall-Helicopter-Mercenary/dp/1612000703/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494482258&sr=8-1&keywords=gunship+ace
>>
>>33926275
This right here is a man that just really loves fucking people up with a helicopter.
>>
The man is a fucking one-man force multiplier. Jesus H. Christ.
>>
>>33926524
Fuck force multiplication, he's serving up exponential force growth.
>>
>>33926540
dudes literally a protagonist in a movie tier force multiplier, hes got plot armor out the ass
>>
>>33926275
>fights for NATO during invasion of Iraq
>Currently rumored to be fighting ISIS

Sources?
>>
>>33926567
Source for Iraq participation is British press discussing his role. Google it but be warned most the articles paint him as a heartless murdering merc.

As for ISIS thing, that's from my reading of various mercenary forums/blogs. He's pretty famous in those circles. They were able to verify he isn't in retirement anywhere and he appears to be on somebody's payroll the middle east so ISIS would be logical enemy. He's not fighting for Syrian Gov because he has a strict policy of never crossing NATO because he wants to avoid war crimes charges for stuff he did in the mid 90's.
>>
>>33926494
I think there was a deeper psychological element as well.

He had to watch Rhodesia and South Africa fall, descend into lawlessness.

He was not about to watch that happen again, regardless of the cost.
>>
>>33926330

Welcome to 4chan.

Lurk moar faggot.
>>
>>33926322

Jesus. I'm surprised the HIND has cargo capacity left over after his massive balls are onboard.
>>
>>33926680
I rarely see them outside of /k/ for long text posts.

I see caps of funny shit all the time, I know why people do that - to share them, post to reddit, etc., but I found capping a post with at the time no responses to be odd.
>>
>>33926558
Literal armor + enemies with zero AA capability = movie tier dominance.
>>
>>33926591
Smart man. Then again if he wasn't at least reasonably intelligent he would have been dead decades ago.
>>
File: 1493813754765.jpg (210KB, 790x796px) Image search: [Google]
1493813754765.jpg
210KB, 790x796px
>>33926275

>Their small arms can't penetrate his helo so he just hovers there, mocking them as they collect and read the leaflets.

My fucking sides, holy shit this guy is amazing
>>
>>33926275
>>Their small arms can't penetrate his helo so he just hovers there, mocking them as they collect and read the leaflets.
do you want to get heatseeker'd?
because this is how you get heatseeker'd
>>
>>33926945
It had been established by that point that RUF had no heat seeking missiles. They barely even had RPG's and mortars.
>>
File: hrngh yes please.jpg (40KB, 625x781px) Image search: [Google]
hrngh yes please.jpg
40KB, 625x781px
>>33926952
awesome as fuck
>>
>>33926591
>he has a strict policy of never crossing NATO because he wants to avoid war crimes charges for stuff he did in the mid 90's.
and because NATO has an air force worth a damn that could effortlessly rape his beloved HIND from BVR
>>
>>33926968
If by NATO you mean "Hey usa please help us " Then sure
>>
>>33926269
found some live footage of him raping blacks in his hind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KThZnOgqp4g
>>
>>33926968
I don't mean crossing NATO militaries, although yes, they could smoke him like a gas station cigar, I meant he avoid fighting proxy wars, such as Syria, on any side but that of the western power bloc.

If he did go work for Assad to fight ISIS, he wouldn't get shot down by the US because they won't do that unless he somehow attacked American/American backed rebels, but they might pressure the Hague to go after him for the numerous civilians he killed in his career. He didn't go out of his way to kill civvies, mind, but sometimes his enemies would try to use human shields and he called their bluff and shot through them.
>>
>>33926968
That too. The man has probably flown more combat mission than any other pilot that is currently alive. I mean Chuck Yeager is still kicking around, but he "only" flew 61.
>>
>>33926995
>>33926937
>>33926865
>>33926667
>>33926494
>>33926269
>>33926275
Why the fuck isn't this a movie yet
>>
>>33926269

Holy shit. So this guy is like, the real life AirWolf.
>>
>>33927060
airwolf 1v3d jets and won, this guy still has some work to do
>>
>>33927012
Honestly, you could make movies out of almost any Medal of Honor recipient's story, or even just some of the most well know probably true legends from various wars. You wouldn't even have to do much, just add some dialogue and a bit of back story, maybe a love interest, and boom. Successful movie.
>>
>>33927066

All he needs is to make his Helo do Mach 2. And battle music, cool battle music.
>>
>>33927012
Because he's a white South African who did cool shit. Jews will not allow it to come out of Hollywood.
>>
>>33927079
Which is weird because Israel and South Africa were really friendly for a long time.
>>
>>33927161
Israel yes, Hollywood liberal jews, not so much.
>>
>>33927012
He fought against africans...
>>
>>33927012
In a way hes already been indirectly shown in a movie, since the mercenary group in Blood Diamond was supposed to represent the EO deployment in Sierra Leone and are conspicuously supported by a SuperHind. Of course they are depicted as knife-licking mercenary stereotypes, but that's all you can really expect from Hollywood.
>>
This guy is like a bad ass version of liquid snake
>>
I fucking love /k/ story time
>>
>>33927161
Israel!=American Jews.
All Jews with anj sense of national pride go to Israel, leaving the lefty 'Liberals' abroad.
An awful lot of US Jews HATE Israel.
>>
>>33927012
Because Mercs is bad n shiet. Also because he was doing what the UN couldn't, stopping the RUF. The UN mission tried multiple times to get him shut down, but the SL government told them that he was an invaluable asset. Ellis also exposed a lot of the rampant corruption in the UN mission going on at the time, there were a lot of Nigerians in the mission that backed the RUF and got rich off the war. One funny story
>Ellis is rather certain the Nigerian co-commander of the UN force is double dealing with the RUF
>after Ellis's team intercepts RUF radio transmissions, they're more than certain this is the case
>get tipped off the Nigerian is supposed to meet with the rebels at a certain location in RUF territory
>decides this bullshit ends now
>goes out before the Nigerian is supposed to arrive
>spots the RUF delegation that's supposed to meet the UN co-commander
>turns the delegation into Swiss cheese from the air
>kills quite a few of the RUF's command
>RUF now believes the Nigerians set them up and are furious
>Nigerian commander is embarrassed and butthurt at Ellis
>Nigerian reputation in the UN mission plummets to the point where the Indian commander even acknowledges to the press that they're basically a bunch of corrupt bastards
>>
File: IMG_3712.png (107KB, 425x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3712.png
107KB, 425x437px
>>33926558
>mfw I'm just a side character in an 80s action movie
JUST
>>
>>33927514
>he mercenary group in Blood Diamond was supposed to represent the EO deployment in Sierra Leone and are conspicuously supported by a SuperHind. Of course they are depicted as knife-licking mercenary stereotypes, but that's all you can really expect from Hollywood.
I always find that funny because EO did more to end the conflict then the UN could ever dream of.
>>
>>33927793
Ever so slightly better than /co/ storytime just because half this shit is real.
>>
>>33927012
I don't know about the title but I got a tag line

"Where the Hind goes, Hell follows it."
>>
File: 0000e6c7_medium[1].jpg (73KB, 639x425px) Image search: [Google]
0000e6c7_medium[1].jpg
73KB, 639x425px
How much would a used Hind set someone back these days? And what would it cost to service and maintain?
>>
>>33927939
I'm almost sure he got his Hind from the base he served.
Supposedly while apartheid ending there was Lord of War level of impunity.
>>
File: War Dog.jpg (40KB, 313x499px) Image search: [Google]
War Dog.jpg
40KB, 313x499px
>>33926269
Also somewhat tangential, I'm reading pic related which includes very long segments about Neal Ellis's mercenary days. Not just in SL, but also in Angola (worked with Executive Outcomes, Bosnia (learned you shouldn't trust muzzies, especially when they're your boss), and Zaire (never trust a failing dictator who won't pay you on time). Seriously though, READ THIS FUCKING BOOK. It's a font of information on Nellis and merc work in the 21st century. The author also got some quality time in the Hind itself
>author has done quite a bit of writing on mercs and other bush conflicts going back to the 60's.
>Shows up in SL
>Asks to see Nellis
>Nellis gives him the go-around of the Hind
>After a few missions in the back, lets him sit in the co-pilot seat
>Author literally gets a front seat to watching Nellis work his magic every day
>While also having to actually contribute to missions by helping to perform flight checks and having to actively scan for hostiles while flying
Granted Nellis had a 6th sense for sensing areas where the RUF were hiding (Nellis had 20 years in the SADF flying helicopters against SWAPO and the MPLA, he had a knack for picking up guerrillas in the bush), but the author still had to keep his eyes out. Also while the OP is quite good, there's a couple things a bit off
>their small arms can't penetrate his helo
For the most part true, but after a while the RUF were lugging Dshkms and heavier 14.5mm soviet flak to the front in an effort to shoot him down. There were also a few strelas in country, however the jungle environment generally made them useless. Nellis was concerned that Iglas may have been present, hence why he flew low to the ground most of the time. Also regarding the flak, Nellis wasn't particularly worried and quite often baited enemy gunners into shooting at him so that he could salvo a few rockets at an AA gun or two
>cont.
>>
>>33927072
Hell there are some that don't even need embellishment. Roy Benavidez stepped on a landmine and was told he could never walk again, he forced himself to walk again with the encouragement of his wife and other troops in the hospital and then he went back to Vietnam and procedded to have the largest balls on Earth.
>>
>>33927514
I remember watching Blood Diamond in civics class in high school. Almost everyone in the class believed the mercs were the true "bad guys" even though me and a few others pointed out that they were actually the ones doing more to solve the blood diamond situation. But nope, "they was babby killin raycists"
>>
>>33927990
Welcome to contemporary study of Africa. It's a fucking shitshow.
>>
File: Fred Marafono.jpg (28KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
Fred Marafono.jpg
28KB, 620x388px
>>33927975
> he stockpiles 20+ guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition in the troop bay of the HIND as well as provisions for a long time in the bush.
Going to need a source. He did carry a few AKs and the GPMGs in the sidegunner positions were to be salvaged in the event of them going down, but he more than likely did not want any sort of excess weight in the hind that had any potential to slow him down. Nellis always wanted to be going as fast as possible so as to stay maneuverable if he got into contact with the RUF.
>one man guerrilla war if he loses the chopper.
There were always at least two side-gunners in the chopper with him, and these guys were usually pretty badass dudes. One guy, Fred Marafono, could basically have a movie written on his life
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Marafano
>Ex-SAS
>One of the first Fijians in the SAS
>Participated in the Iranian Embassy Siege
>Did a bunch of crazy shit in the cold war
>Decides after service that civvy life is boring as fuck
>Flies out to SL
>Becomes buddy buddy with Nellis when they were both working for Executive Outcomes
>Mans one of the GMPGs in the hind when both go back to SL after EO pulls out
>Crackshot with the GPMG, saves the Hind from RPG fire by taking out gunners on more than one occasion
>Comes to like the locals quite a bit in SL, has a girlfriend
>One time she complains that the RUF are coming too close to her village
>Fred finds some Kamajors (Crazy voodoo/animist fighters constantly hopped up on jungle drugs who love to fight) and befriends them
>Then convinces them to go kick the RUF out of the village
>When he wasn't in the Hind he'd be with these crazy motherfuckers kicking RUF ass out in the jungle
>>
Afri/k/a sounds like interesting place
>>
>>33927939
During the attempted coup in Equatorial guinea, there were plans for the company to acquire a pair of Hinds from Ukraine for ~$400K each, but that's in 2004 money and its not clear if it was ever legit because since the whole operation had funding issues from the start; the sale never went through.
>>
>>33928013
it sucks. Hot, wet, full of fucked up parasites
>>
>>33928016
>yfw mercenary units can actually afford to increase its airforces
>thing is - there is an international law, so no fun allowed
RL sucks
>>
>>33928006
Also present were Christophe, an enigmatic Frenchman who's presence was intermittent. The author and Nellis believed he was probably working for French intelligence.
There was also Hassan, a Lebanese guy who was a fervent believer in Hezbollah but who was just fine and dandy shooting Africans from a Hind. Hassan had done some wetwork in Liberia prior to coming to Sierra Leone and proved to be a very adept GPMG gunner. Also he had contacts in the Lebanese community in Sierra Leone that worked wonders in procuring shit for the Hind crew if the Government ever slackened in pay.
There were also various Sierra Leonian and Nigerian door gunners who proved themselves in the air. Nellis also had an Ethiopian ground crew that worked wonders keeping the Hind aloft considering that spare parts were in short supply and the chopper usually took a bit of a beating whenever it went up.
>>33926275
>the British and SL governments offer him formal backing and ground troops.
He was already working for SL, and he was already operating in support of their ground troops. However, their backing was important because the Brits "officially" wanted nothing to do with Nellis. Reason being was the negative stigma attached to mercenaries and the recent Sandline scandal. However, on the ground the Brits were very friendly to him and usually worked with him in order to obtain proper intelligence on the situation. There were times when Nellis (or the author, if Nellis wasn't around) would be briefing SAS on RUF dispositions when debriefing after a flight. Nellis became pretty good friends with the British commanders, who recognized his value. Nellis also flew in the raid to rescue captured members of the Royal Irish Regiment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barras
According to Nellis, the Brits killed a lot more of the West Side Boys than what was reported, with SAS and SBS staying behind for a day or so mopping up resistance.
>>33928006
>>
Classi/k/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bC0zPngc4c
>>
You guys are disgusting. You are literally glorifying a mercenary aparteidist.
>>
File: 1473364116926.png (419KB, 995x757px) Image search: [Google]
1473364116926.png
419KB, 995x757px
>>33928180
>>
>>33928180
You're a faggot
>>
>>33926269

>Acquires a HIND of his own

How?
>>
>>33928180
>tfw you will never be a mercenary apartheidist
Feels awful, man
>>
>>33928227
Because Africa
>>
File: 1489652136738.jpg (85KB, 670x906px) Image search: [Google]
1489652136738.jpg
85KB, 670x906px
>>33928201
>>
>>33927012
(((They))) would never allow a movie with a white protagonist who fought in Rhodesia, South Africa and freelanced as a hind pilot.
>>
I just wouldn't mind knowing how he keeps his Hind in good working order so well. I know he's got some dealers and all, but considering how much he fights sorta by himself, that's a lot of wear and tear on that poor Hind.
>>
>>33928289
He must do a lot of maintenance by himself and after so many years with it you bet he knows every single screw and problem.

At this point he must know more about the hind than its designers.

But its true, a helicopter must be a fuel hungry beast and ammo cant be cheap so he is either full of bullshit and only flies like once in a year or he has backers he is not talking about
>>
>>33928325

He does have dudes in the cabin fairly often as gunners so...
>>
>>33927161
Friendly in that Israel sold them weapons despite an international embargo. According to the rumors I have heard, the Israelis got a significant portion of their Uranium and cribbed notes from South Africa's nuclear program.
>>
>>33928325
I would be more interested in how much does he get paid to be able to afford a ground crew, gunners, ammo, fuel, replacemenent parts.

Sure thing buying fuel is the least of his problem, same goes for spare parts - that thing is so rugged that even if you ignore maintenance plan and flyhour limitations of parts, they will still serve long time. Only critical thing that he must be really worried about are engines but they are essentially the same as Mi8 so replacement and refurbishemnt is a normal thing to do.

As for ammunition, machineguns and grenadelauchers are pretty obviously not a probem in africa and everything else is just a matter of a price.

So how much would we need to pay him to fly for us, you know, painted in an official /k/ommando scheme, dragging a big transparent behind him saying "deus vult" and sending jihadists to hell..
>>
>>33926269
Yeah, I've always been intrigued by these god of war types. Not as much of a merc but with just as impressive a resume is Mike Pannone.

>Joins USMC
>Marine Reconnaissance
>6 years later decides that's no good, switches to army SF
>selected for SFOD-D (pic related is him with Pat McNamara in Yugoslavia)
>God knows what he did during the immediate cold war
>Loses right eye in breaching injury, forced to retire from Delta
>ok, until
>9/11
>almost singlehandedly starts up the Air Marshall Program
>begins contracting for DoD as an advisor in the AWG, among others.
>still trains domestic and foreign agencies to this day, plus civilians.

I wonder what makes guys like Noner and Nellis tick.
>>
>>33928180
We're glorifying a hero who saved Sierra Leone and is beloved by its people. If it hadn't been for him the RUF would've continued its murderous rampage.
>>33928325
>>33928396
As I mentioned up here
>>33928044
He had Ethiopians who serviced the Hind during his time in Sierra Leone. One man cannot do all of the work necessary to keep the hind up unless you plan to spend one day flying and several days getting it ready to fly again. Furthermore, that really isn't Neall's way of flying. He's a risk-taker and daredevil, that's for sure. But he isn't stupid.
>>
>muh meme based african wars killing le niggers #YOLO #MAGA

kill
your
self
>>
>>33928490
>Being opposed to the killing of niggers because memes trigger you

self
your
kill
>>
>>33928227
Former Com Bloc nations with mountains of surplus military hardware that want quick cash. Why keep a Hind that is just going to sit in a hangar when you could sell it to a crazy South African man?
>>
File: Noner Yugoslavia.png (608KB, 588x544px) Image search: [Google]
Noner Yugoslavia.png
608KB, 588x544px
>>33928449
Forgot your pic, but I gotchu
Not bad, but you also forgot

>got a degree in kinesiology for the express purpose of shooting
>has written handbooks on weapons that are actually pretty good
>HUMBLE AS SHIT. The very definition of a silent professional, despite his god of war status as you call it.
>>
File: 1478615467847.jpg (54KB, 720x894px) Image search: [Google]
1478615467847.jpg
54KB, 720x894px
>>33928490
>being a massive dicksuck on an anonymous Tibetan motion picture forum

Fuck
Off
Faggot
>>
>>33928180
Yes, we're terrible people. It's only going to get worse, so you should probably leave now.
>>
>>33927939
Even if you have one the parts and finding someone who knows how to maintain it will cost you a fortune.
>>
>>33928490
Re-read his accomplishments then kys
>>
File: edc.png (57KB, 653x623px) Image search: [Google]
edc.png
57KB, 653x623px
father?
>>
>>33927990
We watched this in my English class earlier this year for film study.

The teacher who's fairly liberal made sure to stress the "racist" part because Archer called Solomon a kaffir. (She's actually pretty cool, just a bit off about certain issues)

She also said that merc's were these hateful, violent people indoctrinated to follow orders without question, and that this is where archer got his racist mentality.

Me and two of my friends correcter her. I'm going to assume that she doesn't really know much about mercs or warfare in general, considering that they're the least indoctrinated group of soldiers ever. They mainly just fight for cash.

Apparently there was an epic debate about that the day after. I wish I hadn't have skipped school that day I really wish I could have participated.
>>
>>33929151

Based Dinko.
>>
>>33927939
>>33928619
I'm sure some officers in Syria or Ukraine would be glad to help you with this
>>
File: dinkos refugee reprimander.jpg (95KB, 720x959px) Image search: [Google]
dinkos refugee reprimander.jpg
95KB, 720x959px
>>33929151
> DINK DINK
>>
>>33928013
It certainly is in terms of warfare. Was especially cool back during the Cold War.

I thing I was born in the wrong generation.
>>
>>33928180
Being a mercenary isn't bad. Being South African doesn't make you an aparthetidst.

This man is a glorious bastard who killed commies for mommy. If you're falling for the "Hurr evil South African mercenary" image that the UN and ANC are trying to push you're an idiot, and need to wake the fuck up.

Reminder that the ANC used EO to kill other nigs. Then made it illegal to operate as a merc in South Africa.
>>
>>33928449
I wonder, if I lose my non dominant eye nowadays, will they still let me serve?
I assume as long as you still have your situational awareness and depth perception, and can still operate unhindered you would be allowed to remain on a team. Especially considering all the resources and cash that goes into making a delta/SEAL operator.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 847x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 847x684px
>>33926275
>rumored to be fighting ISIS...
Wait...
I think I recall a video of ISIS trying to shoot at a HIND but it banks to its right and comes and fucks them up
It was from ~1-2 years ago
Does anyone know which vid I'm talking about?
>could it be our protagonist?
>>
>>33926995
>"only" flew 61
That seems absurdly low, unless the official definition of a combat mission is radically different than what an actual combat mission is.

I was ground crew for a Kiowa unit during OEF/OIF. We had warrants that were flying combat missions 4-5 days a week for a year's deployment straight, multiplied by 5-6 deployments over the course of the two wars. Figure that's somewhere around 180-200 combat missions per deployment times 5-6 deployments and you have entire squadrons/companies with 1000+ combat missions.
>>
>>33927934
>Come Hell or HIND Water
>>
File: TKqn0CV.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
TKqn0CV.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>33928097
>ywn fly your Mi-24 around the African bush eliminating ruthless killers as a pilot-for-hire
fuck
>>
>>33928325
It's essentially the Millenium Falcon
>>
>>33930151
those were Russian helis, I think he may be in Iraq
>>
>>33929151
>semi-professional wrester
>>
>>33928180
How does it feel that he's saved more black lives than BLM could ever hope to, then?
>>
File: falcon.0.jpg (182KB, 1904x793px) Image search: [Google]
falcon.0.jpg
182KB, 1904x793px
>>33930264
>Those stories, are they true?
>>
>>33927984
In the engagement he got the Medal of Honor for he literally jumped from the helicopter with nothing but a fucking knife. When Ronald Reagan presented the medal he said something along the lines of "if his story was made into a movie you wouldn't believe it".
>>
File: 1490084520988.jpg (358KB, 1922x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1490084520988.jpg
358KB, 1922x1530px
>>33926275
>>
>>33930495
That's a dank May may. Thanks senpai.
>>
>>33927161
There are lots of Jews in South Africa still.
>>
>>33926269
Dope

Did he use a famas?
>>
Reminder that Apartheid SA and Rhodesia were both zionist satellite states
>>
>>33930622
There are a lot of ex-apartheid officials and their families in Israel as well.
>>
File: 1473743976789.jpg (89KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473743976789.jpg
89KB, 400x300px
>>33926269

Like a Freeblade.
>>
>>33928097
smells like beautiful capitalism.

even with a soviet machine.
>>
File: 1385912910079.jpg (173KB, 854x715px) Image search: [Google]
1385912910079.jpg
173KB, 854x715px
>>33926701
>post to reddit
>>
>>33930286

I read that as "Fight bare knuckled in a cage for a sandwich"
>>
File: angry hind.webm (786KB, 1108x600px) Image search: [Google]
angry hind.webm
786KB, 1108x600px
>>33930909
the best of both worlds
>>
A Hind D?
Mjuabke, what's a Russian gunship doing in Sierra Leone?
>>
>>33930402
He heard shit was going sideways so he grabbed a medical bag and his knife. He literally patched up all the wounded, himself after he was wounded, and then changed the course of the battle.
>>
>>33930264
Memelenium falcon
>>
>>33931156
Was here to post this
>>
>>33926269
>>Copilot refuses to fly with him in apparent suicide mission.
>>Single-handedly holds off rebel army throughout the night.
>>Helicopter breaks down
>>Rebels finally take Freetown after losing 2,500 men to one helicopter.
>2500
Wait, really? How did he have enough ammo for that?
>>
>>33931918
if you go by the "divide by at least 10 to get real numbers" rule it sounds somewhat possible
>>
>>33930024
Don't forget Mandela being in prison for terrorist bombings against SA and a proven communist.
>>
>>33932032
And his wife publicly encouraging the necklacing of blacks that didn't support the ANC regime
>>
File: german citizen.jpg (31KB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
german citizen.jpg
31KB, 478x350px
>>33932061
Yup. Just in case anyone doesn't know necklacing is when you wrap someones neck tightly in barbed wire, then place a tire over their head, pour gasoline on the inside of it and on them, then light it on fire. The revisionist history that's being taught in our schools and media is pretty scary.
>>
>>33931918
He was blowing up trucks loaded with RUF fighters it's not like was killing one dude with each round.

He was getting a lot of bang for his buck.

Also he landed to rearm several times.
>>
Ellis needs to team up with our favorite Bulgarian kebab-remover/ semi-professional wrestler/ Hind-based vigilante. Hilarity would ensue.
>>
>>33930264
Paying debts by making Kessel runs.
>>
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKZSW6skE0Q
>>
>>33931264
He made Big Boss look like a bitch. When he got back he was so wounded they were zipping him up in a body bag and he spit in the medic's face to show him that he was still alive.
>>
Anyone have good reading or knowledge about present day mercs and PMCs?

I know a little bit about their work in Afghanistan and Iraq but I'm thinking that's just the tip of the iceberg?
>>
>>33927072
no love interest please, I do not need romance scenes in an action moves
>>
>>33933743
You don't, but it does seem to sell well
>>
>>33933824
>it does seem to sell well
Does it? War movies/shows in particular sell in spite of love interests, not because of them. The Unit was a great show, but everyone agrees that the wives should all go die and be written out of the plot.
>>
>>33933707
Read this book here
>>33927975
Also
>Save the last bullet for yourself
By Rob Krott. These books start to go into PMCs but mainly cover the 60's-90's world of mercenaries/PMCs
>>
>>33930178
Jim Cronk flew 480 combat missions during Vietnam.
>>
>>33932092
That sounds like a lot of fucking work.
>>
>>33930327
I cringed so fucking hard.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.