[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /k/ ever run into anyone posing off as a soldier? Previous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

Has /k/ ever run into anyone posing off as a soldier?

Previous thread past bump limit
>>
Yes, on this board, every day..
>>
>>33922551
fpbp

inb4 Don Shipley
>>
>>33922537
>MFW I say I'm a Special Fierce Operator in the 80085th Airborne
>Mfw when welfare queen tells their old man cap'n hoohah
> mfw I get drafted and deployed next day for the big isis wind
> mfw I get 4 confirmed and die as 4cheeks Actual
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>33922634
>4cheeks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq3s345bU8A
All the fucking time. This is me.
>>
>Previous thread past bump limit
and you still don't have an answer? shit thread
>>
>>33922634
Mfw he said he sewed on a patch to fucking Velcro
>>
>>33922765

Unless he slapped velcro on a sew on patch so it's easier to put on and remove.
>>
File: 679.png (37KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
679.png
37KB, 550x550px
>>33922765
>>
>>33922920
Even then, lets not talk about the fitness standards violations here, and that hair cut. Unless he has a fantastic fucking profile, that entitles him to be a cuckberry he is fake as fuck
>>
>>33922537
Yes, their thread is over here >>33909526.
>>
File: 1417583058274.jpg (137KB, 736x960px) Image search: [Google]
1417583058274.jpg
137KB, 736x960px
>>33922537

The most common stolen valor idiots are people that served but exaggerate their service.
>>
>>33922537
No, but the psych ward nearby has many people trying to pose off as marines.
>>
Some of my coworkers and I have been accused of it while on duty in town or off duty in uniform in town. I don't understand how people don't realize that there's a base like 2 miles from them when jets and choppers take off fucking daily.
>>
>>33922537
ya

guy running around in a fake famas

kick my can of whoopass on his ass
>>
>>33922537
is that guy based on 92f auto loader??
>>
>>33923082
>bradon garrison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_c-j29CvkQ
>>
>>33922537

Yeah. I'm not autistic, so I don't give a shit.
>>
>>33922537
How often are the bums who claim military service were actually in?
>>
>>33923550
You can find out if they served by asking 5 questions or less, they are often stumped when you ask them their service number.
>>
>>33923574
Dude, no one memorizes that shit anymore. If you asked me my DoD number I would just stare at you and I have been in for 4 years now.
>>
>>33923599
Bullshit, I have been out for 10 years now and can still rattle my number out.
>>
>>33923610
not him but I never bothered to learn that shit, I always have my cac on me
>>
>>33923574
I don't know what the five key questions would be, and might not be able to verify their responses. I'd have to research what valid service numbers would look like (number of digits, start at XYZ, etc..)

I've seen stolen valor videos, and half of it is stumping them or catching them in a lie, and the other half is the uniform looks like shit.
>>
>>33923616
Do service members always get to keep a CAC after leaving active duty?

I do have a CAC for work as a DoD contractor, so I could compare with that. They could just say that they don't have it on them in the moment though.
>>
>>33923656
pretty sure you get some card to get on base for a set amount of time after you get out. Basically my point is that asking about service number is a shitty question to ask someone because who even remembers anyways.
>>
>>33923610
And I am telling you, today, in the Army at least, no one memorizes that bullshit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPztEo_noUc
>>
>>33923610
Equally bullshit. I've been out about as long, and the only detailed piece of information I still remember is my ETS date. (30MAR2009)
>>
>>33924590
There's a difference between just wearing some multicam and pretending to be a soldier dipshit. Sure some autists are going to screech about that but when someone's impersonating a soldier for gibsmedats that's pretty shitty
>>
mureen here. Ran into some shittalker at a party sayin same. don't feel right. ask him Marine Corp bday. He hems and haws and disappears from party. Good for him.
>>
File: gansge bra.png (34KB, 505x800px) Image search: [Google]
gansge bra.png
34KB, 505x800px
Not personally, but on the internet.
I'm Norwegian and I saw a youtube video with very few views where a fellow Norwegian was posing as an officer on the street and spouting leftist propaganda. He was saying that he had killed afghan children and so on in the war.
The thing is that he was obviously a civilian because he didn't know how to wear the uniform correctly. Anyone who has served could tell why he was a poser. But some civilians in the video, specially young girls who don't know any better didn't know if he was really a soldier or not. So I reported his video to the military since it's against the law to impersonate military personell and law enforcement.
A little while after I checked the video and it was taken down.
>>
>>33923030
it was bad enough when i thought it was actually an airsoft thread

but do these retards actually not even use it for anything? just dropping shitloads on stupid fucking tacticool shit so they can pose with it in the mirror?
>>
>>33924590
for just some random fatty wearing empty ACUs i don't really care. what I enjoy seeing is the ones rocking hundreds of random fucking medals and cords, green beret, and e-9/officer rank start breaking down not really because of stolen valor but because they flew too close to the sun, fucking stupid enough to pile all that shit on instead of just trying to go under the radar

you're still going to get the same 'herp derp thank you for ya service' and free meals regardless of whether you just put on some normal acus or go out in full dress wearing a fucking medal of honor or whatever, only difference is all the angry facebook vets wont be so eager to bukkake you if you're just dressed like some boot (and itd be an easier cover when you end up not knowing what to say)
>>
File: spurdo.jpg (418KB, 1276x1737px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.jpg
418KB, 1276x1737px
>>33927145
A Finn here, not common at all because most of the guys take the conscription. You may occasionally have some of this >>33923082 but if it goes over the top even the slightest the bullshitter will be caught that instant. It's simply because you can tell due your own experiences what kind of things are realistically possible or not. It's just this gut feeling you inevitably develop due to the service.
>>
>>33923610
Only reason I've remembered mine is because I had to give it to chow runners while I was on post for meals
>>
File: dress_blues baby.jpg (70KB, 408x580px) Image search: [Google]
dress_blues baby.jpg
70KB, 408x580px
>>33922566
>Don Shipley
>>
>>33922537
They mostly have mental health issues
I would make fun of a retard so I don't make fun of "stolen Valor" retards
>>
>>33922537
Both happened at Arundel mill's bass pro in Maryland, one was inside trying to buy a gun. Dude claimed he was an active navy seal while being obviously overweight and had like three chins. Vietnam vet clerk and I just dogged the fuck out of him. Clerk was fat but had no problem calling the guy out on his weight. Second was literally a day before right outside on the benches. Dude was wearing mismatching Acus, black tank top under with dog tags hanging out past his jacket and a dark blue beanie. Also had both his boots unbloused. Could've been very mentally confused or some shit and I was with people otherwise I would've tried asking him some questions.
>>
>>
>>33922537
Yes I saw a guy dressed up as soldier walking around the local town square once but I'm pretty sure he was mentally challenged like the guy in OPs pic so I don't really give a fuck
>>
Me and the wife ran into a guy with a dress blue coat and jeans pretending to be a marine even asking for discounts at our local steak and shake.
>>
>>33923082
In a word, POGS
>>
>>33929362
I've met some prior 11x guys that claimed to be delta operators.
>>
>>33929313
>Blood choke him from behind
>Rip off every EGA on the uniform
>Leave
>>
>>33929055
COBBLE STONE CORPS SIR
>>
>>33922537
Saw some fag using a fake famas

kicked shit
>>
This wouldn't be a problem if everyone in the military wasn't a gigantic cocksucking faggot
>>
>>33930934
>>
>>33930623
being in the military doesnt give you the ability to physically assault civilians for wearing the wrong clothing, unga bunga motherfucker
>>
>>33932848
I can smell the smoke
>>
>>33923610
I've been out for 11 and nobody ever memorized that shit "back then" either faggot
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.