[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /k/ i got mugged by some nice gentlemen, seeking refuge from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

ok /k/ i got mugged by some nice gentlemen, seeking refuge from some war in their homecountry.
i am living in a no-funs country in europe and was browsing the web, looking for some kind of legal self defense tool.
it turns out: single shot flintlock guns for ball ammo are unregulated, as long as you are of legal age.
you can even carry them loaded in public, if you happen to have a gunpowder license (which i happen to have).
so i was thinking about going fully blackbeard in public, but some concealed carry options would also be nice, maybe even a musket for home defense.
can someone recommend me some nice flintlock pistols, that would perform nicely in a self defense situation ?
>>
File: Untitled.png (14KB, 2416x1533px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14KB, 2416x1533px
>that would perform nicely in a self defense situation ?
>>
Check your self defense laws before you decide to give Habbib a new lead encrusted prayer hole.
>>
>flintlock
Check to see if you can get percussion cap instead, so you can cut down on having to pore fine powder into the pans.
>>
File: 1493186389361.png (726KB, 1914x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1493186389361.png
726KB, 1914x2000px
>>33922261
Read this and you are good to go
>>
>>33922286
i am allowed to defend myself, my property or others even with lethal force, if necessary.

>>33922297
percussion guns arent legal to carry here.
>>
>>33922307
Sounds like a niche market for a modern flintlock then. I bet they can machine the pan so the powder doesn't fall out, at least.
>>
>>33922261
>maybe even a musket for home defense
go get some cannon and mount it to your home
Battlefortress ftw
>>
File: 6173866170_eb5c72cb82_o.jpg (2MB, 3296x2472px) Image search: [Google]
6173866170_eb5c72cb82_o.jpg
2MB, 3296x2472px
>>33922261
maybe a baton or some other melee weapon and some actual self defense/martial arts classes instead of putting your life on black powder?
>>
http://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-for-sale-online/pistols/antique-pistols-flintlock.cfm?cat_id=193
>>
File: pirate cracka johnny.png (54KB, 1895x744px) Image search: [Google]
pirate cracka johnny.png
54KB, 1895x744px
>>33922261
>>
>>33922261
>musket for home defense

That a real funny way to spell Blunderbuss
>>
>>33922261
If you do this captain anonbeard, you must also have a parrot, show the somalis how to pirate old style.
>>
>>33922323
>perp has gun
>you run wield a club
> you realize what a great back up the flintlock is in your pants.
>perp is sucking his chest
>>
>>33922307
You may not need flint or percussion.
>what is electric ignition?
>>
>>33922261
is a cane sword an option?
>>
>>33922302
>Not the guy dressed as a pirate for Halloween who defended himself with a set of flintlock pistols
>>
Remember, one pistol is for suckers.

Now four pistols, and burning matches in your beard hair, that's how things get done.
>>
>>33922381
>all of the nigs not running at the first sign of return fire

lies.
>>
>>33922807
Only if you intend to shank Yakuza on base
>>
>>33922312
>European manufacturers start making modern flintlocks for self defense
>Eurofriends living the pirate life
Now I jelly.
>>
>>33922261
TLDR

just use a famas
>>
>>33923103
>burning matches in your beard hair
I think you mean canon wicks.
>>
>be you in habibi friendly country currently being raped by Syrian dongs.
>be you getting mugged by habibis
>This little Swede will not be slapped around by syrian dongs
>goes home, bloody, and bruised, and probably have scabies now
>get online, www.blackpowderdirtpersonshooters.com
>buy 3 .68 caliber rock shooters, and 1 slightly smaller rock shooter, like a subcompact rock shooter
>carry one under your jacket, two in your waistline, and the small one duct-taped to your ass
>This little swede is prepared

>one dark, and snowy night walking home to your little chateau or whatever you swede's live in from your job washing feet at your local mosque incoming dirt people
>you are prepared this time, as they come up on you getting ready to take your already heavily taxed paycheck you draw your first hand-cannon
>they hesitate, but then continue after assuming thats either A. A toy, or B. youre actually retarded enough to carry black-powder pistols, and evidently, retarded enough to mug again
>they are wrong, theres a snap of the flint hitting the striker, 14 seconds later theres a fizzle, a pop, and then more smoke produced than a 17 year old with a vape
>tag the 1st dirt person square in the face, doesn't even leave a hole, just looks like a sledge hammer smashed his face in
>they scatter like roaches
>this little swede doesnt care, you chase them down, drawing your blackpowder thumpers and smashing dirt people
>eventually you corner the last one, hes terrified, squealing in some incoherent babble language
>you smash your hand down the back of your pants, he has no idea what to expect
>he starts to cry
>you laugh meniacally, theres a tearing sound as the duct-tape comes away from your ass
>the glint of the moonlight reveals to your target a small blackpowder pistol covered in duct-tape and little blonde butt hairs
>theres a squelch as you essentially push a lead paintball through dirt-persons cornea at 4mph
>This little Swede will not be robbed again
>>
You literally made this thread earlier today and yesterday. It was 404'd both times without even having 10 posts.
>>
File: 1493313256371.png (46KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1493313256371.png
46KB, 350x350px
>>33925946
>>
>>33923103
>4 pistols
>Upstanding Negroids run in packs oft exceeding a dozen
Surely thou jest
>>
File: AlQ8x_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg (146KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
AlQ8x_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg
146KB, 400x275px
>>33925946
>pistol covered in duct-tape and little blonde butt hairs
>>
>you
>obey the law
>Abdullah
>doesn't obey the law
>you
>carry your flintlock Glocks
>Abdullah, Özlem, Mbeke, Vladimir and Radzec
>have another handful of illegal friends with illegal modern semiautos and illegal hand grenades they love to illegally chuck at other illegals
Just saying, if those guys can get guns in ten minutes of asking around on the street, why wouldn't you, if it's only to keep you safe? Don't matter if black powder is legal out the ass, you will get slammed for premeditated murder or needlessly escalating a peaceful redistribution of wealth into a violent situation no matter if you use a legal gun, illegal gun, knife, a leftover cobblestone from these people's last peaceful protest, or even your fists.
>>
>>33925946
>Sabaton plays in the background of all of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHeRnaWMtDk
>>
>>33926406
Yes, and also, you're naked and completely erect.
>>
>>33922302
/thread
/sides
/life
Also I was here
>>
File: sides.jpg (6KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
sides.jpg
6KB, 254x199px
>>33925946
>theres a tearing sound as the duct-tape comes away from your ass
>>
>>33923250
...What?
>>
>>33923282
>Mudslime-battling pirates with snowmobiles
We're onto something here.
>>
>>
>>33925959
Good thing his luck came around and it's getting more posts. This is some quality shit.
>>
File: Artax thickbox.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Artax thickbox.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
OP, check if percussion revolvers (Pietta, Uberti) are unregulated as well. They make for a better option than single-shots.
I recommend the Remington Pocket 1863, with .322 round bullets.

Whatever you do : don't pick a flintlock for self-defense. You want a percussion lock.
>>
I'm pretty sure those use to be very common for conceal carry back in the day here in the U.S.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.