[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bob "im a fucking retard" owens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: bob owens.jpg (24KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
bob owens.jpg
24KB, 330x330px
So just what kind of faggot thinks to himself after a lifetime of gun activism that the best way to kill himself is actually the exact same one that will be used against him and other americans after he is dead?

This would be like one of you fucking assholes deciding to go postal with an ar15 in a purple state because your gook GF broke up with you.

Also who the fuck kills themselves? this fag was 46 years old he didnt see shit
>>
File: 1472761892818.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472761892818.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>expecting someone with fucked up brain chemistry to make rational, sensible decisions regarding how to kill themselves

People who commit suicide for trivial or less-than-obvious reasons are mentally ill, what else is new?
>>
File: 1486661586921.jpg (10KB, 196x186px) Image search: [Google]
1486661586921.jpg
10KB, 196x186px
>>33922134
drink bleach you fucking retard.

If you write a blog every day about how guns are safe and need expanded gun rights and then shoot yourself in the fucking mouth. it damages the movement

glad this faggot is gone.
>>
>>33922145
The suicide argument holds no water in gun rights discussion anyway, if it did we'd ban alcohol, tobacco, and McDonald's.
>>
File: 1439811806058.jpg (39KB, 465x364px) Image search: [Google]
1439811806058.jpg
39KB, 465x364px
>>33922145
>angry at the crazy depressed loser that uses something in his house instead of learning to tie a noose or buying helium

For what purpose, OP? You can't shitpost enough to un-shoot him and kill him some other way.

A WWII thread died for this. I hope you're satisfied.
>>
File: C9-iwqkUwAEi_hm.jpg large.jpg (48KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
C9-iwqkUwAEi_hm.jpg large.jpg
48KB, 639x359px
>>33922174
lol dude articles are being written right now pointing out the hysterical irony of this "muh gun rats" doming himself

its a giant argument that these people are psychotic retards who SHOULDNT have guns. Especially if they are running around shooting themselves over dumb shit
>>
>>33922145
Edgy
>>
>>33922200
A danger to themselves, anyone with logic can see that's not society's real concern, we've just made it that way because of things like religion.

Now if he was threatening to hurt others, that's another story, buy my point is that we let people kill themselves slowly all the time in this country, it's hypocritical to get upset if they do it quick and with a gun.
>>
>>33922145
Said the person who has never done a single thing for the movement in their entire life.
>>
am i the only one who thinks it's a basic human right to be able to kill themselves?
>>
>>33922098
If you can't figure out why someone would kill themselves, as opposed to not want to dampen the firearms public image, then you clearly haven't been low enough to understand that petty shit like that is the last thing on a suicidal person's mind. STFU and stay in your lane, be glad that you've never been that far to the bottom
>>
>>33924018
I would claim it's not, and I'm nearly as libertarian as they get.
>but I'm also an evangelical Christian so no suicide 4u
>>
File: 1442150276351.png (231KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1442150276351.png
231KB, 500x375px
>>33922098
I wouldn't kill myself with a gun or go postal with a gun because I don't want to contribute to gun control laws
>>
>>33922134
We expect people who are drunk, i.e. with a fucked up brain chemistry, to know not to drive a car. At the same time a woman who has one wine cooler isn't mentally aware enough to consent to sex. Who knows these days?
>>
>>33922098
Hey! The guy lived not too far from me.
>>
First off, wouldn't be surprised if Owens never sought mental health help because many psychs are ardent shitlibs who would take away your rights the first chance they get or treat you like there's something seriously wrong with you for liking guns in the first place. That and the gun community has a stigma against people with even mild mental illness owning guns now because we've let the antis dupe us into thinking its a legitimate reason to not let people own guns. This is one of the reasons why i gave up on meds+talk therapy for my (non serious) mental condition a few years ago. Shit wasn't worth it and the meds made me feel worse than i had in the first place. Mental health is a fucking circus and you're more likely to only end up in a worse place than you started anyway. Second, /k/ didn't seem to give a shit when Lewis Auerbuck killed himself a few years ago.
>>
>>33922145
He killed himself, which generally means a person does that give a fuck anymore. If we all started jumping off of bridges and building neither would get lower
>>
>>33924018
Nah I'm right there with ya. It's one of those few things you can really control. I feel like it's a waste most of the time, but anyone that's ever said some shit like "they took the easy way out" or "blah blah coward blah" has no idea what it's like to be at that point. Taking anyone's life isn't easy, taking you're own when every instinct, ever fiber of your being is wired for self preservation? yeah fuck those people. Some people have just earned the right to check out.And that's before any mental illness comes into play.

Reminds me of when people just can't fathom the idea of addiction, or that Tom cruise view of depression
>>
File: 5kH8f8l.jpg (14KB, 454x240px) Image search: [Google]
5kH8f8l.jpg
14KB, 454x240px
>guy who didnt care to keep on living is supposed to care about the negative effects of killing himself with a gun
>>
He didn't want to fuck it up with an exit bag/pills/cutting and as a gun advocate he understood how instantly lethal a gun could be.
>>
>>33925200
This. Why would he give a single fuck? He's out.
>>
>>33924018
I agree. Your body is your property. If you want to destroy it that's your perogative.
>>
>>33924071
I think that people with obvious neurodegenerative or terminal illness should be able to, but if your just depressed or something, there's always a better way.
>>
>>33925200
>>33925393
If he wants to off himself that's his business, by using a firearm and contributing to firearm suicide statistics, he's dragging others down with him
>>
>>33922098
>Tfw he killed him self in my home town
>>
>>33922174
>The suicide argument holds no water in gun rights discussion anyway

What the fuck?

This is literally the talking point I encounter every single time I have this discussion with an anti gunner. Every. Single. Time. They bring up suicides and then start trying to browbeat me (and others) into agreeing with them by implying that I'm a heartless monster because I don't give a fuck about suicides.

And as we all know the point of debate is to convince the audience, and it's a compelling argument they make. Especially because they don't actually know any statistics about suicide other than it inflates gun deaths significantly. So when I start to bring up actual statistics they just double down on the emotional appeal.
>>
>>33923363
>never done a single thing for the movement
You mean the 2nd amendment that was already in place? Why would u need a movement for something you already have?
>>
>>33926253
>what is the HPA
>what is constitutional carry
>what are ban states
is this b8?
>>
>>33926253
>Why would u need a movement for something you already have?

Why don't you ask any former gun owner in, say, Australia?
>>
>>33926283
Wasn't aware they had a 2nd amendment, any Australians want to chime in on their bill of rights to own a weapon?
>>
>>33926297

They already had guns. No one fought to keep them. They then had a shit load of guns confiscated.

The 2A isn't absolute. When a federal or state legislator promotes a gun control bill a glowing avatar of the 2A doesn't show up at their house and give them a donkey punch.

They push legislation and hopefully judicial review goes our way.

Which is why individuals and organizations with the money and clout to lobby against said legislation is important. Gay people didn't advance their cause through just being nice people, they lobbied, protested, got elected etc.
>>
>>33924018
Nope. You didn't choose to be born. You shouldn't be forced to keep existing if you don't want to.
>>
>>33925066
Thank fuck my psych is not insane. Dude keeps an old Colt Series 70 in his nightstand, and understand that I just have a fascination with the mechanical. He was initially worried that I would do something stupid because ADHD, but has come around to realize that the OCD stops me from doing retarded shit with guns.
>>
File: slobnmanlet.jpg (56KB, 636x652px) Image search: [Google]
slobnmanlet.jpg
56KB, 636x652px
>>33926343
So you think the people who run around like this getting guns banned from private businesses left and right are doing a good thing?
>>
>>33922098
Someone with a mental illness.
>>
>>33926437

Jesus christ look at that fat pile of garbage. Your rifle could be 10 MOA and still hit that disgusting blob. Obease scum like him that make healthcare go up in price should be euthanized. And of course he is at a restaurant.

Degenerate.
>>
>>33926437
I can't stand people like this.
>>
>>33926245
question why they think that people shouldn't be responsible for their own actions and whether simply removing guns will end a plague caused by a society of unfulfilled and disenfranchised denizens. Bring up the fact that Japan is virtually gun-free yet has one of the highest suicide rates in the world.
>inb4 it's just the police covering for the Yakuza
shhh
>>
>>33926978
I mean in Japan it's both. It doesn't help that they have a long running cultural tradition of "atoning" for mistakes via suicide.
>>
>>33926978
I don't think you understand my point.

Here is it as clearly and succinctly as I can muster: they bring up suicides as a talking point almost every time, but don't actually care so any attempt to use factual information is still turned against you.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.