[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would US casualties look like in an invasion of the UK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 20

File: v2-web-british-army-get.jpg (226KB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
v2-web-british-army-get.jpg
226KB, 1368x1026px
What would US casualties look like in an invasion of the UK?
>>
>>33922033
They wouldn't.

If the US invaded the UK, it'd mostly be wooden stool casualties, as the US soldiers move in to clear out pubs and get battered by drunken football fans.
>>
Probably a bit of blood, some holes here and there. Standard casualty stuff.
>>
>>33922033
3rd degree burns from having tea thrown at them.
>>
>What would US casualties look like

Black and hispanic, like the rest of the US military.
>>
Just invade at boxing day
>>
>>33922054
jokes on you. we'd boston the fuck out of your tea supply lines.
>>
>>33922033
Ashes and radiation scorching.
UK has SSBNs, fucklehead!
>>
>UK invades
>Only kills niggers

A man can dream
>>
>USA invades
>lands on beach
>the weather, considered the best british summer known to history, is completely impossible to fight in and visibility is zero
>all landing forces lost
>they land in the cities
>cities are full of muslims
>black hawk down two, electric boogaloo
>they land in the countryside
>countryside is so badly signposted, with made up village names, that no one knows where they are going
>end up in wales
>bummed to death

nothing personnel kid
>>
Little to none.

Generally speaking, white americans hold a revered status in the UK. There would be little resistance to a US invasion as most brits would welcome it. They consume our culture religiously and follow In our footsteps in most regards.
>>
>>33922033
If you took out our subs before they hit your carriers, you could pretty much bomb any serious military installation into oblivion with impunity as our ground based AA is pretty lacking. If enough troops and equipment got moved into the hills and forests a fairly decent resistance could probably be mounted, given that we share a lot of tactics, SOPs and other battlefield control measures thus we would know what their weaknesses are.
Still, without air superiority or meaningful ground based AA coverage it would be a downhill battle, youd lose a lot of crayon-eaters but would win eventually, most forms of meaningful resistance would likely have been crushed within <2 years if not sooner.
>>
>>33922149

Kek you must be joking
>>
Nonexistent, we'd fuck those dirty krumpets up so hard they'd have to fuck the queen to repopulate
>>
>>33922149
> white americans hold a revered status in the UK

Youve clearly never been to the UK, or outside of America for that matter. Theres a reason most Americans on holiday pretend to be Canadian.
>>
can you imagine how many american troops would die at the hands of bicycle wheel wielding bongs? horrifying
>>
>>33922290
> Knife disposal bins become armouries able to equip thousands of chavs and ruffians within a 2 mile radius

US army surgeons would wish they were back in Afghan
>>
all the British cities get nuked. Clearing out the brown hordes and the communists. a week later the english come out from the country side and vote to join the USA as the 51st through 54th states.
>>
>>33922033
Probably none- since the UK doesn't have any guns to fight back with
>>
>>33922033
well US hasnt been really successful with insurgencies in muslim countries
>>
Minimal until the US forces attempt to take Manchester or Liverpool.
>roll tank into Liverpool, during a quick 10 second stop, tank is on bricks and has no wheels
>attempt to take a weaponised Manchester, become dead.
>>
>US conceieves of an incredible plan
>Rounds up the people we don't want in the US any more
>Conscripts them, gives them some outdated rifles, just enough to make them feel equipped. >They don't know the fucking difference anyway
>Send them in human waves at the UK in old landing craft
>Communicate to UK commanders only, not the government about the attack in advance
>UK is forced to properly return to UK glory times of defense funding to mount a defense against the enormity of the attack, hundreds of thousands washing up on shores
>US gets to cull everyone it doesn't want from its country
>Gets a more powerful ally back in the process
>The real US moves in afterwards to get back on the UK's side and helps clean it up
>We get to enjoy some chill time in bongland pubs for a few weeks
>Return home, the world a happier place
>Everybody wins
>>
File: Europe - Meanwhile in Europe.jpg (261KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
Europe - Meanwhile in Europe.jpg
261KB, 800x532px
>>33922434
>>
>>33922216
> on holiday pretend to be Canadian

Maybe in Europe they do, when I went to SEA last summer the locals treated me like a celebrity compared to the normal british/euro backpacker hostel trash.

>"oh you american?!?!?"
>"where you from?!?!?!"
>California
>"desu desu desu, you live in hollywood, you know justin bieber?!?!!?"
>"come drink Chang with us!!!"

The rest of the world fetishizes burgers, especially if you aren't a halfway bad looking white boy
>>
>>33922148
>nothing personnel kid

Holy shit get the biscuits out of your eyes and learn to spell.

Also
>what is land nav
>what is platoon coherency
>Muslims in cities have no guns
>>
>>33922388
> le 'there are absolutely no guns in the UK whatsoever' meme

Sigh
>>
>>33922343
Oi, let's Knoif chahge dem Yankees!
>what is a rifle?
>what are MGs?

Jesus it's no wonder Brits are fuck all retarded.
>>
>>33922033
I don't think anyone would fire their rifle even once.
There's no reason for us soldiers to hate the uk and vice versa.
>>
>>33922465
> this amount of delusion in one post

Thank you for demonstrating why the only people who like Americans are Americans
>>
>>33922033
Realistically quite high, victory would never really be in doubt but casualty rates would be far higher than any war since vietnam because:
>Heavily urbanized heartland, large amounts of rural terrain that's a nightmare to fight in in Wales, Scotland and certain parts of England
>UK has attack submarines that would present a severe threat to carriers
>UK has lots and lots of mothballed equipment to supply a resistance with, and the amount of time it would take for the US to assemble a task force and cross the ocean would give it plenty of time to get it out
>UK familiar with US tactics
>Professional, well proven military with mostly modern equipment (Shit SAMs though)
>Educated populace

Obviously the UK would be fucked, but Burger casualties would be brutal and morale would quickly collapse once the invasion force saw the state of the local women and realized that bongs serve beer at room temperature
I guess the whole "going to war with an extremely similar culture and long term allies" meme might affect morale negatively as well
>>
>>33922472
It's a meme you dip.
>>
>>33922465
>Maybe in Europe they do
>moving goalposts already
>>
>>33922496
It was a joke, but it clearly went well over your head.

Also, if Brits are retarded, and Yankee doodles came from britain, what does that make you..?
>>
File: 1447916782468.jpg (163KB, 1548x908px) Image search: [Google]
1447916782468.jpg
163KB, 1548x908px
>>33922149
>Generally speaking, white americans hold a revered status in the UK.
And then you wake up.
>>
>>33922033
>casualties
fobbits getting bit by foxes?
>>
>anglos fighting anglos
>more white people dying for no reason
Geee I wonder who is behind op
>>
File: LEAF.jpg (78KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
LEAF.jpg
78KB, 517x650px
>>33922559
The same people behind every stupid thread
>>
>>33922515
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-tourism-idUSL2273073120070524

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8143780.stm

https://www.budgettravel.com/article/survey-hoteliers-pick-the-worlds-best-tourists_9893

usa tourist are usually one of the best
you should know that, cos this is hardly news
but living in the basement doesn't give good insight about the world eh ?
>>
>>33922559
>brits
>white people
>>
>>33922591
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8143780.stm
>US tourists also got top marks for generosity, as the biggest spenders and tippers.
But they fell short on other counts as the least tidy, the loudest, the worst complainers and the worst dressed.

The second sentence is hardly flattering.
>>
>>33922599
>says the guy from a country with only 60% white population
That's like eating shit while making fun of your neighbor for drinking piss.
>>
>>33922591
> US tourists are usually the best
Because they throw money around. Thats the only reason people like them. I could tell you exactly what the other staff thought of americans when I was a bartender in a town with a substantial american enclave, but hey, if you say ive never left my basement (most UK houses dont have basements btw) then you must be right - Americans are always right!
>>
File: 1464561674263.jpg (1MB, 9144x6096px) Image search: [Google]
1464561674263.jpg
1MB, 9144x6096px
>>33922515
>>33922521
Damn you britbongs get triggered easy, must been cucked by that burger on holiday yea?
Anyway back on topic, what would the rest of the commonwealth do? I feel like Anzac would want to help, but the turnball would try to stay neutral.
>>
>>33922656
>you britbongs
>me
>bong
lol no, that doesn't mean I will not call somebody when they start to backpaddle
>>
File: we just dont know.jpg (81KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
we just dont know.jpg
81KB, 1000x667px
>>33922472
>>33922496
>>
>>33922641
guess what i am not american, and i fueled all my god damn 8 years of studys with jobs in hotels/bars and icall tell you what we thing about muricans

bur instead i will tell you what we think about bongs - the loudest, drunk, most obnoxious tea niggers there is

>(most UK houses dont have basements btw)

i know, maybe always cold floor makes you people such assholes ?
>>
>>33922689
>lol no, that doesn't mean I will not call somebody when they start to backpaddle
>burgers backpaddle

When has this ever happened with them? Those niggers still claim to have won in vietnam lol, you're just triggerd by an anonymous 4chan shitpost lol

>>33922656
The rest of the commonwealth couldn't do shit even if they wanted. Our only hope here is some sort of UN/EU intervention. I'd be alright, I'm just outside Hull and I feel like the burgers would take one look at fuck off, we are always a contender for shittiest spot on the islands.
>>
Usually a country has to have something you want to make an invasion worthwhile. What do you have again? Okay beer. Bad weather/teeth? Britaboos plz
Now Ireland, I've always fancied a redhead with a charming accent and throwing foul language at me
>oi ya see feckin gobshiite are ya gonna ram my cunt or what?
>>
>>33922751
Funny, it appears that what you think about drunk brits is the exact same as what the rest of the world thinks about sober Yanks
>>
>>33922158
Which carrier strike group is going to fight through and attrit 200 eurofighters and howerver many tornadoa, while being harassed by astutes
>>
>L85
They will lose immediately
>>
>>33923641
> 'L85 is a shit rifle'

The 90's called, they want their joke back.
>>
File: shrugging.jpg (82KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging.jpg
82KB, 384x313px
>>33922033
Bunch of knife wounds when their L85's jam, then a bunch of POW's when they turn themselves in for having a knife.
>>
>>33922125

Any chance we can add spics to that? The ones around here are just as bad as the dindus.
>>
>>33922343

You ever see the pics of the knives they pull out of those? You're better off with a sharpen stock that's been fure harden.
>>
>>33922462
That poor cop. You can see in his face all hope he had vacated his body long ago. Now he just presses on, a husk of the man he used to be, figuring if he just stays in the service he can save just one girl from a dindu, one woman from a horde of mudslimes. Then all his suffering, the long sleepless nights of agony over his people's loss, and resentment over a government that has consistently wronged him may finally find the answer he wishes. One last testament, one final effort, hoping to spark the fight against the globalists, whatever it may be.....
>>
>>33923932
But how would they turn themselves in when knife bins aren't standard issue for US troops?
>>
>>33923974
Can anyone translate this from mong into english
>>
>>33922094
kek
>>
File: wehrmacht pusheen.png (18KB, 245x267px) Image search: [Google]
wehrmacht pusheen.png
18KB, 245x267px
>>33922434

/pol/ get out reeeeeee
>>
>>33922599
For now.

Probably not for much longer, at this rate.
>>
>>33922472
Newfag scum
>>
>>33922033
Get your bicycle, and flip it over. Get those pedals working, and get the wheel spinning real good. Then stick your face on it.
>>
>>33922751
>8 years of studys

That seems to have worked out well for you.
>>
UK and their ONE working sub have no chance.
>>
File: IMG_8382.jpg (574KB, 2194x1686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8382.jpg
574KB, 2194x1686px
>>33922569
Fuck, I hate it when you /pol/tards break containment.
>>
>>33922149

Everyone over here thinks you guys are idiots. No one reveres you.
>>
>>33922033
we'd probably loose more people to driving on the wrong side of the road than enemy action
>>
>>33922114
using our missiles, which we've 100% backdoor'd and can disable any time we want

remember when you used to be a world power?
>>
>>33922063
Why don't you take a closer look at the guys in OP's picture, Nigel.

That's not face paint for a night raid.
>>
>>33926988
This.

How pathetic is it another country literally has kill switch for your nuclear arsenal that's not even online 24/7.
>>
>>33922392
*badum tss*
>>
>>33922149

Most non-heretical Western whites acknowledge George Washington as their spiritual liege.
>>
>>33922033
Don't you think we've invaded enough Muslim countries?
>>
>>33922033
Nobody wants the UK.
>>
I love how the British get salty when we remind them how easy it would be to make THEM a colony.

Don't fight us, lads, we'll extend the Bill of Rights to you and you can have the 2nd Amendment too once the pakis are deported.
>>
>>33922033
Maybe the US will have to assist the UK in the Reconquista efforts but a full blown invasion? Nope. Brexit is just the beginning.
>>
>>33922434

This is actually not true. It was projected to lose the non-hispanic white majority IF immigration rates continued at their highest levels, which they didn't. Then minority birthrates tanked. Currently the only ones reproducing above replacement rates are conservative, rural whites. It's not as if white hispanics are exactly notable after a generation or two of breeding in, either, look at Ted Cruz.

Meanwhile, Mohammed is the most common baby name in the UK, and that's a fact.
>>
>>33922738

Fitting choice for a Bong.
>>
>>33923065

Whichever one wants to. British naval power is a joke.
>>
>>33925507

Shh shh, baby liberal. A picture showing your ~feelings~ is only an argument on tumblr.
>>
>>33927124

This. It's the equivalent of the "muh Russian hackers" conspiracy. A desperate ploy that happens because the Euros have nothing left. Their culture is done unless they go out and start removing kebab. All of these fucking terror attacks and not one ounce of reprisals. You call yourselves men? What a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>33922149

Time for Whites to unite. We must secure our nation for our people and a future for White children.
>>
>>33927146
wtf are you mentally handicapped?
forced entry means the CBG will be fighting land based aviation; hence the tornados and typhoons
>>
>>33922033
not too bad
http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
>>
>>33927160
> hurr durr just go out slaughtering people otherwise youre a cuck
> implying this wouldnt be used by lefty governments to further reduce our rights and try and further push 'intolerant radical right wingers' are the real threat

Welcome to the long game, friend.
>>
>>33922216
>Theres a reason most Americans on holiday pretend to be Canadian.
It was on the internet and it confirms my bias so it must be true!

Protip: The huge vast majority of people don't like or dislike Americans specifically, they don't give a shit
>>
>>33927351
Ive personally met many yankee doodles on holiday who were clearly yankee doodles.

Protip: you can always tell when and where the Yank is in your pub, normally from the sound of the grumbles and general disgust of everyone else in there
>>
>>33927363
*yankee doodles who pretended to be canadian but were clearly yankee doodles
>>
>>33922033
Threads like these should be just deleted. They're just /pol/ baiting threads. Just look how little discussion about there is capability and more about Muslims.
>>
>>33927423
I think we should just ban americans who shitpost 'kekekekek le britain is a muslim country die cucks'. The irony of the UK being 95% white and the US being 58% white is lost on them.
>>
>>33922472

I always thought I was a newfag, so I stayed quiet.

I now know you are a newfag, and therefore must fuck off.
>>
>>33922033
Yanks would all get glassed the moment they walked into a pub.

The UK would then turn their entire country into a pub, slowly extending across the atlantic.

Eventually landfall is made in NYC, which is subsumed into the great British pub. A pub fight ensures, the New Yorkers put up a brave fight but are all glassed.

The pub spreads across the USA as Americans are gradually glassed because the only football team the know of is Man U and the pub is filled with city supporters.

God save the Queen.
>>
>>33927491
Enter thread, expecting nothing but a bunch of shit and banter
Find out that it's full of posts like this.
8/8 M8
>>
>>33927491
>Bongs thinking they can take New York
>cucks killing cucks
>people on /k/ not rooting for Arsenal
Good riddance.

>>33927434
And yet Britain is so much more cucked than the US, despite this ethnic discrepancy. Who gives a shit that you're "more whiter" when you've created for yourselves a totalitarian surveillance state where you're expected to hand over your property and life to criminals? Other than dumping the EU, Britain has lost all of its hope and glory.
>>
>>33922515
>doesn't know non mudslimes tour US all the time
>thinks world hates US because he saw lefty propaganda

I want on a bike "tour" of the Erie Canal once and met 2 separate groups of Swedes that were amazed by the US. They even loved the Midwest/plains because it was foreign to them.

Maybe if you leave your basement every now and again you might realize America is not this ugly boogeyman the left say it is.
>>
>>33922033
Probabltly the same just like in afghanistan
>>
>>33922472
>being this new
just fuck off
>>
File: Screenshot_20170511-055454.png (959KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170511-055454.png
959KB, 1080x1920px
Seems worried
>>
>>33927621

I agree wholeheartedly, m8, love the United States, great place, would go again.
Shame about all the Americans, tho.

Just to be clear, no one dislikes the geographic region, it is your politicians, people and culture of stupidity that the most of the world dislikes.
>>
>>33925507
Too bad we can't send all those damned /pol/tards to camp, it would only justify their delusions.
>>
>>33927708

Yeah, We are not all like that ,the majority of us feel let down by the general level of stupidity that seems to be the norm in the general population.
>>
File: 1490456675397.jpg (128KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
1490456675397.jpg
128KB, 480x330px
>>33922472
au- autism?
>>
>>33922472
>Being this new
>>
File: 1492385880687.jpg (13KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
1492385880687.jpg
13KB, 480x354px
>>33926996
US casualties, not limey casualties you dildo enthusiast, those are UK soldiers in OP pic.
>>
File: 1493480864659.jpg (138KB, 807x861px) Image search: [Google]
1493480864659.jpg
138KB, 807x861px
>ITT - dozens of americucks incapable of taking any bants

fucking kek the lot of you are so asshurt and delusional. fucking relax
>>
>>33927785
Are you retarded?

Work on reading comprehension.
>>
>>33922158
Spoken like a true civvy who knows nothing about either militaries
>>
>>33926988
Brits worked on the Manhattan project, all American nuclear missiles are 100% backdoor'd
>>
>>33927785
Is that fucking lumpy backa
>>
>>33927929
>Britcuck on a board for things he only wished he could own

Lmao come talk to us when you aren't a total cuck and can actually own guns.
>>
>>33922465
>using south east asian as an example of people liking americans

they liked you were white and had money not that you were american.

EVERYWHERE in SEA carries on like they like your country more cause they know that strokes off the white mans ego

t. australian who has been to indonesia, singapore and lived in the philippians
>>
>>33928051
>american
>calling anyone else a cuckold

lel oh how i am laffin
>>
>>33927491
>NYC
>brave
top para-lel-ogram, friendo.
>>
>>33927724
Fuck off visible minority
>>
>>33927708
>Implying americans, or any other westerners, have any say in what their government does
>>
>>33928027
Good meme but if you seriously don't believe that the USA has a PAL override on Tridents you have not been paying attention.
>>
>>33928003
Not a civvie, I just know fuck all about strategic defence plans for the UK regarding amphibious invasion and even less about conventional naval invasion plans by the US. Just chipping in my 2 cents worth seeing as nobody else in the thread was offering up theirs, too busy cracking wise about muslims and bicycle wheels.
>>
>>33928276
With what fucking connection? It's not like the missiles are connected to anything wirelessly, unless the vanguard crews are 100% backdoor'd
>>
>>33928276
Sorry, I missed the leak that said the US has a backdoor on the entire UK nuclear arsenal. Maybe because there fucking wasn't one?
>>
>>33928513
>unless the vanguard crews are 100% backdoor'd
I am a former RN Submariner and had an argument with retards here that were telling me our boats have American officers aboard that are in full control of the missiles. Some real crazy fucks here.
>>
>>33928538
not crazy, just the vocal minority of retards who give the rest of us a shit name.
>>
>>33928538
I was lead to believe all RN submariners were star trek type nerds, is this true?
>>
>>33927160
Just wait till labour loose in the election, the amount of tears it will bring will be glorious
>>
>>33928557
I love Star Trek but I know plenty that don't.
>>
>>33922033
Britannia would be shown very clearly they do not rule the waves.

Honestly not worried about the citizenry due to the UK's insistence that the populace be good squishy little targets for aggression. Why should I be worried about guns when they might as well not even be allowed to own pointy things anymore.
>>
>>33922149
>be me
>be britbong
>at uni party drinking
>start getting /pol/
>start expressing my hatred of americans
>to an american
>didn't realise he was american
>the fucking cuck just stood there nodding
>didn't say a thing
>>
>>33927160
If only they were like Americans, where the cities are white and safe and the minorities know how to keep in line.
>>
File: IMG_0319.jpg (196KB, 832x1216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
196KB, 832x1216px
Brits would get btfo so hard. They're spineless people who cuck'd themselves with their white guilt letting in all those savages.

t. Asian in America laughing
>>
>>33928922
you are a savage lmao
>>
>>33928922
>They're spineless people who cuck'd themselves with their white guilt letting in all those savages.

So what the US has literally been doing the past 20 years?
>>
File: 1469066291061.png (198KB, 285x442px) Image search: [Google]
1469066291061.png
198KB, 285x442px
>>33922033
It would be a sticky situation.
>>
>>33928922
> UK: 95% white
> US: 58% white

Sorry, what were you saying Chang?
>>
>>33922472
lurk more kiddo
>>
>>33928863
Would you say our labour party is more cucked or less cucked than their democratic party
>>
>>33929227

>Most common boy's name is muhammad
>>
File: 1471280380223.png (733KB, 982x1605px) Image search: [Google]
1471280380223.png
733KB, 982x1605px
>>33928922
>>
>>33929363
>most common vote was for hillary clinton
>>
>>33929363
>muzzies have no creative thought so they name every son muhammed

oh wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>33929354
implying labour even matters?
>>
File: 1491676614657.jpg (58KB, 400x410px) Image search: [Google]
1491676614657.jpg
58KB, 400x410px
>another thinly veiled dick measuring contest
>>
>>33927959
>What would US casualties look like in an invasion of the UK?
>US casualties
casualties of the USA, not casualties of the UK
>in an invasion of the UK
Invasion of the UK, not invasion of the USA

Not he is retarded, but you are.
>>
>>33929363
> most common boys name is Pedro
>>
File: zzzzzatruth!.png (129KB, 1863x668px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzatruth!.png
129KB, 1863x668px
>>33929440
>>
>>33922495
lmao, good luck with your shotgun license.
I'm going to play with my AR and pistols now.
>>
>>33922158
only real answer
>>
File: 1471520911363.jpg (34KB, 370x372px) Image search: [Google]
1471520911363.jpg
34KB, 370x372px
>>33922472
How new are you?
>>
>>33929354
Who cares anon, Labour is never going to recover
You gotta love corbyn huh, doing his very best to keep commie's out of government, he should be given a medal.
>>
>>33925382
UK police don't actually do weapon sweeps...do they?
>>
>>33927491
what's Man U? Genuinely curious, I don't follow soccer.
>>
>>33927491
if it means British beer and fresh slags I'm all for it.
>>
>>33922033
The same way it always go when we invade a middle eastern country, us fighting a pointless war for years.
>>
>>33922033
Crazy thing about complete air dominance, friend...

It would be one sided to the extreme. In all likelyhood, UK sues for peace, gets annexed.
>>
>>33929788
Manchester United.

One of their primitive tribal deities.
>>
>>33922472
Lurk moar newfag
>>
>>33922472
why is /k/ the most newfag board? We've seriously become just an extension of fucking arfcom at this point, all the old trips and lurkers are dead.
>>
>>33929606
Have fun Pedro, say hi to your mama and papi in Mexicali for me
>>
>>33922738
As an autist, even we aren't this retarded. This is advanced retardism.
>>
>itt triggered britfags
>>
>>33922172
> have to fuck the queen to repopulate
Implying that we aren't already
>>
Absolutely savage mate, we'd send out a battalion of our loosest slags on half price pint night and your forces would be set upon by a horde of pissed up 200kg biological weapons with cunts, the broken hips, not to mention broken morale would be the first problem you faced, shortly followed by the fact that your entire military has every STD known to man, not to mention a few that are not yet known, in the years after your humiliating and, frankly, disgusting defeat your military budget would be completely obliterated by child support payments. In short, don't do it, you can't win.
>>
>>33927253

Which is utterly irrelevant against American air power, and because you're an ISLAND, our carrier-based planes too.
>>
ITT: They hate US 'cause they ain't US.
>>
>>33932641
>>33933263
>literally 90% of the posts are americans chestbeating, moving goalposts and making dumb claims, who also can't take a joke and take everything seriously

yeah, and it's the brits who're asshurt
>>
>>33922033
What the fuck is wrong with their faces? The white dudes in the front of the left most line all have distorted faces. Am I insane?
>>
>>33929729
They do. They sweep streets for weapons lying about, whether that be in the gutter or in a bush. It's a fucking Orwellian dystopia for our boys across the pond.
>>
>>33922465
This guy knows whats up
>ohhhh
>carifornaaa
>you frum cafirornaaaa
>verry famouss
>>
>>33922033
hundreds of thousands of men stuck down with VD
>>
>>33933348
They're british
>>
>>33929729
Yup. Brits are massive cucks.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.