[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you even open this shit properly? It looks like it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: index.jpg (107KB, 585x1040px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
107KB, 585x1040px
How do you even open this shit properly? It looks like it was made to be useless.
>>
File: index2.jpg (82KB, 585x1040px) Image search: [Google]
index2.jpg
82KB, 585x1040px
>>
>>33921393
>silly ass 'minimalist' frame
>retarded blade shape
>tactical zebra camo
it was made to steal your shekels
>>
>>33921442
>>33921393
congratulations look like you found out how to open it.
>>
that's the stupidest knife I've ever seen
>>
File: 1463814404169.jpg (38KB, 585x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1463814404169.jpg
38KB, 585x1040px
>>33921654
Not even expensive, just average not retarded low price price for a pocket knife.
>>33921659
Yeah, I can open it, but with 2 hands. I want to open it with one. Apparently you are meant to press the 2 parts i nthe bottom so the blade goes halfway, the other half you are supposed to use your hand, if you try to do it with one hand the blade has a high chance to come back and snap your fingers instead of going until the end.
I'm thinking about loosening the screw that holds the blade so I can use the momentum to make it go all the way.
>>
File: 1465792514950.jpg (52KB, 585x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1465792514950.jpg
52KB, 585x1040px
>>33921719
Tried to release it without having to do the other half by grabbing the blade and moving it and it literally stood there.
Also, the tip is kinda round when you look it closely as if it was made for a child, even though the blade is sharpened properly. I think I just bought a retarded "concept" knife.
>>
what stops it from folding back up (or rather down) into your fingers if you hold the back part of the grip slightly wrong
>>
>>33921846
After it is fully extended it won't go down if you don't press it like I am in the third picture.
>>
>>33921881
figured as much.

I have big hands. Pinkie goes right about where your thumb is. See where I am getting at?
>>
>>33921719
>Not even expensive, just average not retarded low price price for a pocket knife
That's how they get your money retard.
>oh it's not that expensive
>ill just buy one for shits and giggles
>whoops this is totally impractical and I had no idea what I was doing when I was checking it out
Whoops! Whoops!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.