[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAO RAMI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20170510_122243.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170510_122243.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Started a thread about this a while back and went to work right after and returned to a shitshow. So lets try this again. Converted my rami to sao with a czcustom flat trigger. Couple trips to the range later and once i dialed in some minor travel adjustments it's a dream to shoot. Anybody else modify their czs?

Also cz thread.
>>
tbqh, next thing you should do is swap out the sights for something like dawson fiber optics.

No sense in having a nice shooting gun that has awful sights to keep track of
>>
Have you CCW'd the RAMI?

I heard that out of the box it has a lot of snap, and want to know if it's worth carrying as a CCW or not after those adjustments you made.
>>
>>33920680
Not him but Mike Pannone (someone who shoots a buttload amounts of rounds through CZs) says it's controllable.

I would take his word for it as it's a 10+1 gun that weighs 30oz loaded.

http://www.defensereview.com/cz-2075-rami-big-gun-performance-in-a-sub-compact-dasa-9mm-40-sw-pistol/
>>
File: 20160411_195709.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160411_195709.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
I started to make grips out of bodark but made them just a hair too narrow when shaping them. Finished some walnut ones to a rough shape and stopped there.
>>
>>33919159
I own that exact same toaster oven and let me just say you need to clean that shit up
>>
>>33920680
Every day for 9 months. The double action pull is very heavy which is why i never used it and had no quarrels about deleting it. Its a great shooter out of the box even with the flush mags. Holster options are slim. I have a kydex aiwb from R&R
>>
>>33921367
Thats my cleaning ladys job.
>>
>>33921667

What are you CCW'ing now then?
>>
>>33921692
The rami. I bought it 9 months ago.
>>
>>33921754

Oh my bad. When you said delete it I thought you meant the gun from your collection, not the double action.
>>
>>33921764
Yea the shape of the new trigger is what i found attractive and i was hesitant about removing the da function until it occurred to me that i had only fired literally less than 5 shots da in the ~2600 rounds ive put through it before the mod. I find the lack of a da function actually makes the gun safer as the manual safety cant be engaged if the pistol isnt cocked.
>>
>>33920664
I have meprolight tru dots
>>
>>33921886

I really want to get one, I keep trying to take a negative slant towards it because I want to be thoroughly convinced this is the gun I should be CCW'ing. It's probably the most important decision you can make after all.

Holsters, and ammo, and so on are all secondary or tertiary matters because ultimately it comes down to the gun's ability to be reliable and effective when combined with your shooting ability. Everything else just enhances that.

I am a lefty, which would put me a big disadvantage when it comes to using this so I've been thinking about just using my SP-01, but at the same time I am not sure how excessive that would end up being. Especially since the RAMI exists.

Right now I am toying with the idea of simply getting better at right handed shooting and carrying that way, or trying to find a gunsmith who might be able to make it an ambi-safety pistol.
>>
>>33921920
Honestly unless you know a good smith and money is no issue, I wouldn't. Just because it seems needlessly expensive and it involves tinkering with the main safety. That and theres no indentation on the other side of the pistol for controls so you would be left with a wider than normal rami with an empty control slot on the left side.
>>
>>33922477

reee.

I want the RAMI. I guess it come down to becoming ambi.
>>
>>33922491
I have no knowledge of the struggle of the left handed. If it makes you feel better I learned to masturbate with my left hand after committing to it for a week. Practice hard and with discipline and shit will just start to feel natural with time.
>>
>>33921353
They sell walnut grips for the rami if im not mistaken.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.