[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for you califags: With the new laws and what not I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Pistol_v_SBR.jpg (167KB, 2157x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Pistol_v_SBR.jpg
167KB, 2157x1417px
Question for you califags:
With the new laws and what not I've been thinking about building an AR pistol since the ATF said SIG braces are good to shoulder for now. What is the legality of AR pistols other than over length?

Also general Calishit thread
>>
>>33916825
All califags should hang themselves. You included. You sold your gun rights for shitty narcotics.
>>
File: CA pistol chart.png (1007KB, 890x1130px) Image search: [Google]
CA pistol chart.png
1007KB, 890x1130px
>>33916825
Follow this here flow chart anon

Source: http://www.calguns.net/caawid/hgflowchart.pdf

And yes, if you value not being cucked by the state you will actually take the time to read everything
>>
>>33916907

wtf is a fixed shotgun shell
>>
>>33916831
I didn't choose to be born here. Sometimes I think about trying to subvert the Californian government from within and show these losers that guns are cool.
>>
>>33916825
its essentially zreo cause its impossible to configure an ar pistol in a way thats not an assault weapon according to ca. used to be okay cause of bullet buttons but now ya cant. even if you could you have to have possessed it before 2017 and register it as an assault weapon. which you cant even do since they are dragging their asses on the forms.
>>
>>33916831

Well that was fast, only one post in and we already have some jackass wanting us wiped off the face of the planet for shit we didn't choose.
>>
>>33916907

According to the flowchart, AR pistols are good until "detachable magazine outside the pistol grip"
>>
>>33917155
the 16(a) pretty much fucks em all
>>
>>33916825
Wtf is that top stock
>>
>>33916831
You're a real shithead, you know that?

NOBODY on /k/ asked for this shit. I would fucking LOVE if all the libtards in this godforsaken state would hang themselves, but don't you dare put this shit on us.
>>
>>33916831

Get fucked feinstein
>>
>>33916831
The good news is that polls show that CalExit went from a couple of percentages to 1/3 of those polled within two years even without Trump presidency.

Sure if they'd leave it's going to hurt US economically since California alone is the 6th largest economy in the world but since they are the largest anti-gun state with the most amount of money to push their liberal shit down other states throats everybody else gets to have more freedom once California establishes independent Peoples Democratic Republic of California.
>>
>>33916831
>wanting the only pro gun support in California to kill themselves
>He personally voted for shitty gun laws
kys
>>
>>33917266
looks like it's just a piece of foam on the buffer tube.
>>
>>33917487
even the pro gun guys are supporting cal exit in one form that's been proposed. It basically goes like this since Nigel Farage visited.
>California divided into two territories.
>West california, full of authoritarian leftists and known for dictating state policy encompasses the coastal regions and southern california, essentially containing all the mega cities.
>East california contains the groups of california who are governed by these places because the land the mega cities get to govern is the entire state, essentially isolating them from the discontented dirt farmers to the east.
>east california stays in the union, west california becomes its own independent nation.
>The democrats don't get all fifty five california votes in every election anymore, as the democrat voters are now their own country, and no longer in the election system.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.