[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1494362815999.jpg (88KB, 877x620px) Image search: [Google]
1494362815999.jpg
88KB, 877x620px
My hobby has become an addiction. I am spending too much money, money I don't have on firearms.

I make $11 an hour and already I have 6 guns. I have too many bills and any money I'm able to save I spend on guns.

Wtf is wrong with me???
>>
You don't have a Galil daki. Remedy that.
>>
>>33915718
STOP

I don't have a lot of guns I want
>>
>>33915654

Open up a second savings account, and put $100 in the account (if you can afford it each month). Only spend that money on guns. It works for me.
>>
>>33915654
Poor impulse control, if you are overweight start hitting the gym and go on a diet and >>33915802

Poor health means poor frame of mind.
>>
>>33915821
What if I'm not overweight tho?
>>
>>33915654

calculate how much you maker per month and then calculate how much you spend on shit you need to survive EG: rent, electricity, internet, food, gas, etc.

the money left over is your disposable income. take 30%-50% of that and just huck it into a saving account. the rest is free to spend.

also just straight up don't go to online gun websites or go to gun stores they'll just make it worse.
>>
>>33915654
>Needing more than 3 guns

Sell your guns, get better guns.
>>
>>33915877
As of right now;

>Shield 9mm
>XD9 Service
>SA 1911 MilSpec
>Maverick 88
>Ruger AR556
>20 inch PSA AR

I have my eyes set on a .40 I don't need
>>
>>33915654
do what I do

">work in the gun store"
">get paid $10-12 to stand at a gun counter"
">mess with the gun on your spare time"
">find a gun you like"
">save money for gun"
">customer buys the gun you like"
">get sad"
">drink heavily"
">pay bills with money saved for guns"
">die little inside"
">repeat"

works well
>>
>>33916236
Sorry I bought your gun the other day. I know you wanted it, but I wanted it too, and had the money. It is doing well at my place and has lots of friends to socialize with.
If we meet at the range I will let you have a conjugal.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.