[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a dirt cheap pistol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: 12342134.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
12342134.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
Was just on the road and some faggot was tail gating me, so I slammed on breaks because I was not in the mood for people's shit, and shit escalated and eventually I could swear I heard a gun shot, 0 damage to my car, but heard a lout sharp really fast pop, guy had been tailing me for some time and we went down a road with 0 other people or cars when I heard it, had to speed off at 100 mph and could have crashed

Need a gun so I can riddle a faggots windshield with rounds if this sort of thing happens again
>>
>>33915278
>so I slammed on breaks because I was not in the mood for people's shit

So, you're hotheaded and you want a gun?

This will end well.
>>
>>33915299
let's not kid ourselves; half the people on /k/ probably shouldn't have guns.
>>
>>33915278
>so I slammed on breaks because I was not in the mood for people's shit

You're not mature enough to be possessing a firearm.
>>
>>33915299
We were on a dark forested road with 0 other anything or lights or anything, I have 0 idea why I went down there instead of staying on the main road, no one will fire with a million cars around because they will get reported so hurdur I go and went down that road

If I had a gun at the time I would just lean out the window and end him, I sped off and had my head down super low and probably would have been fine but still, I dunno if the cocksucker felt like he "won" or not given how fast I sped off and dusted him + went off road into another road over a hill with total control of the car and had 0 damage to it, and I know he saw this from a distance

Either way I don't want some guy to plausibly warning fire a gun as an automatic trump card, and I definitely want to be able to kill someone if they try to kill me or even threaten to

If I had shot him dead and sped off there would be 0 witnesses and 0 way of tracking me down
>>
>>33915299
>>33915331
TBQH these dudes have it right senpai.
>>
>>33915278

Was it a purple gto, my friend has one that really needs a tune and will sound like a machinegun if he downshifts/

Also why didn't you just get out of the way op
>>
>>33915343
>If I had shot him dead and sped off there would be 0 witnesses and 0 way of tracking me down

retard alert. please do not purchase a gun
>>
File: 1494291969044.jpg (33KB, 374x503px) Image search: [Google]
1494291969044.jpg
33KB, 374x503px
In some off chance you're not fucking larping and actually willing to escalate this to shooting someone over something this fucking petty, you shouldn't have a fucking gun.
>>
>Going 40 in a 25mph road
>No one behind me
>Suddenly someone flies up to me going 60+ and starts tailgating me

This literally happens every day to me driving home at night. I just let off the gas till I'm going 25 mph and turn on cruise control.
>>
>>33915343
You're really not helping your case
>>
>>33915278
it was me, feggit. i was tailgating you.
>>
>>33915363
it was some kind of truck with two rows of lights one on top of the other in the front
>>
File: 1488504774484.jpg (95KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488504774484.jpg
95KB, 400x400px
>>33915278
>>33915343
>>
>>33915315
just guns? half of these should even have a sink or a bathtub
>>
>>33915278
Shield 9mm. nuff said
>>
File: IMG_5845.png (492KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5845.png
492KB, 1334x750px
>>33915343

You have no business owning any kind of weapon.
>>
>>33915278

Learn how to act like an adult first
>>
>>33915278
Kill yourself edgelord and save us the trouble.

>>33915457
He does actually. It would give him a means to kill himself. Statistics be damned I want to see him off himself.
>>
>>33915278
ACT LIKE AN ADULT
SLOW DOWN, AND LET THEM PASS
ENJOY THE SCENERY
>>
>>33915443
>implying they know how to use a bathtub anyway
>>
You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded
>>
>>33915592
No don't challenge me on the road
>>
>>33915278
If you want a gun to resolve angry, violent situations then you are the wrong person to carry a gun. You want to kill someone because they tailgated you? Or you *thought* you heard a shot when it was likely a car backfire? You're going to end up in prison bud.
>>
File: 1494132897545.jpg (53KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1494132897545.jpg
53KB, 600x1067px
OP is probably joking but there's people on /k/ that actually carry and have this sort of intellect. These people are the same people that laugh at nigger shenanigans like robbing liquor stores or shooting at people for looking at them wrong.

Let that sink in.
>>
Mental health check before gun purchase please.
>>
>>33915742
This started on a highway, he followed me off the highway onto a different section of highway, then I gave one last fuck you slam on breaks and then sped off to the far right lane to get on the exit, he went all the way over and followed me off, then I got off the smaller road onto a country road and then heard that

So its about the context
>>
>>33915343
Other than this thread you stupid cunt
>>
>>33915790

still not a "i need to shoot someone" situation unless you're an immature idiot.
>>
File: 1458569159180.jpg (282KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
1458569159180.jpg
282KB, 600x762px
>>33915343
>Must be 18 or older to post here
>>
>>33915795
I wouldn't make a thread if I had shot some one shit for brains
>>
>>33915722

"Don't challenge me"

You motherfucking cunt, that's all people will ever do. Challenge you, see what you will do for them, and get something out of you. Be that labor, time, effort, patience (which you clearly have none of) or what have you. Don't challenge you? I do challenge you, to either fucking hang yourself or jump off a bridge. You are clearly unfit to LIVE if you think road rage is worth murdering someone you fucking piece of shit. Never, ever buy a gun, you'll only make same gun owners look bad. You irredeemable piece of shit retard. FUCK YOU
>>
>>33915278
When being tailgated and want to remove the risk of being rear ended, gently force them to pass you. There's often no malice intended. They just need to be led and will ride anything that's there. Unless you're obstructing the passing lane. Then you need to move over.

If you're someone who needlessly escalates things, you shouldn't have a gun.
>>
I'm posting this to /r/GunsAreCool
>>
>>33915833
>hurdur muh people will challenge you
Yeah and so rather than be a bitch like you and cave in I refuse to do so and push back and overwealm them

>You are clearly unfit to LIVE if you think road rage is worth murdering someone
I said I would shoot at someone if they shot at me, IE self defense

learn2read
>>
>>33915868

Save what microscopic dignity you might have had and just shut the fuck up you retard. You have no idea what really went down. His car could've backfired, either of you could've run over a particular big acorn and popped it, anything. There is no bullet hole, you have no idea whether he actually shot at you. See a muzzle flash? Yeah, I thought not. You are a fucktard hothead.

By the way, numbnuts, there is no "self defense" bargaining chip when you are the only two on the road. If you buy a gun, you will be in prison sooner rather than later. Don't you think it's quite telling that on /k/, the weapons board, a staunchly pro-2a board, is having such a strong reaction to your faggot reasoning? Because it's idiotic. You are a mental midget. I repeat: NEVER BUY A GUN
>>
Obligatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wMa_t5cBgY
>>33915837
>When being tailgated and want to remove the risk of being rear ended, gently force them to pass you. There's often no malice intended.
And in the 5% chance that there is malice intended, congratulations, you've just given the other fucklehead a clear shot at you.
>>
>>33915933
They could have sped up to broadside you anyway? Because you're not already driving at their top speed? If you want to get them out of your life as soon as possible, take your foot off the gas and prepare to engage cruise control a few mph above minimum.
>>
>>33915933
Jesus christ.
>you've just given them a clear shot
>I need gun so I can shoot them before they shoot me, bad guys are everywhere, hurr durr on my way to corcoran guise cya later!
>>
This is how people end up owning a Hi-Point
>>
>>33915343
If you ever buy a gun, put it in your mouth and pull the trigger.
>>
File: IMG_1355.jpg (81KB, 643x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1355.jpg
81KB, 643x1024px
OP you sound like a sheltered faggot who's literally never gotten in a real violent altercation, given that the relatively common experience of getting tailgated at night triggered you.

Firearms are often the last choice for indirect "conflict" resolution and you need to seriously reconsider why you're owning a gun in the first place.

From someone else's prospective, let's say you got mad one day and pointed a gun at them while in a vehicle, (even having a gun visible qualifies as this).

They could have had absolutely no idea they were doing anything wrong, yet all the sudden the guy in front of them is breaking rapidly and has a gun.

99% of normal people would call the police and you'd get fucked.

Maybe 1% would actually take action against you and then, again, you'd get fucked.

Just please do your own research on why people that do carry guns actually anticipate to do with them.

I carry a gun in my car, is it for brandishing at bad drivers? No.
>>
>retarded
>with a short fuse
>willing to resolve minor traffic disputes with lethal force
You should be a cop, OP
>>
>>33915933
Holy shit you are a fantastically retarded motherfucker.
>>
>>33915315
>>33915837
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>>33915278
>>33915343
You're an under-aged faggot, however unlike some of these guys, I believe you should have a gun and as should everyone else. The problem of you being a goddamn fucking idiot will solve itself either as you get older or someone shows you real life isn't like a fucking video game where you lean out of your car and try to pull a SIKC HAEDHSOT on someone.
>>
>>33918139
No one here is saying anyone shouldn't be allowed to have a gun, just that some should choose not to.

Also, you're being this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_civil_religion
>>
>>33915865
>Antigun browsing /k/
>Falling for troll threads

Just include all of us calling him a faggot
>>
File: We did it before.jpg (51KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
We did it before.jpg
51KB, 480x720px
>>33918168
What are you, some sort of COMMUNIST?
BETTER DEAD THAN RED, YOU PINKO SCUM
WOLVERINES!
>>
>>33915315
its like the world is trying to prove you right
>>33918139
sperg harder.
>>
I almost got rear ended because I was pulling over for emergency vehicles then the guy tried to get me to pull over to fight him.
I had my Enfield in the trunk, a sword bayonet, my large friend, a mosin, and two shotguns.
Wanna know why I didn't pull over OP?
Because I'm not autistic and being the bigger man means turning the other cheek to autists.
Like you.
>>
>>33915315

Half the oeople on /k/ dont have guns. Anyway buy a high point and throw it on the river after you are done using it.
>>
>>33915933

>5% chance tailgaters are trying to kill you

Oh, Jesus. Never buy a gun.
>>
>>33915278
>Need a gun so I can riddle a faggots windshield with rounds if this sort of thing happens again

you need some anger management classes

then go to local range and take intro gun class

or just go str8 to jail you idjit
>>
File: 1490118740021.gif (2MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1490118740021.gif
2MB, 220x220px
>>33918139
>You're an under-aged faggot
>You should have a gun
>>
>>33915278
Was just on the road and some faggot was tail gating me, so I slammed on breaks because I was not in the mood for people's shit.

Fuck off retard no gun for you.
>>
>>33915722
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>33915278
>Need a gun so I can riddle a faggots windshield with rounds if this sort of thing happens again
You will be found irresponsible, brandishing, and guilty of attempted murder.

Dumb fuck, tailgating is stupid, but brake checking is escalating, insurance fraud, and other illegal activities.

Do you have a clue?

Get some fucking anger management therapy.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.