[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revolver bros Is this a normal about of wiggle for moonclips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Revolver bros

Is this a normal about of wiggle for moonclips? I bought a Ruger LCR 9mm and all the moon clips fit more or less like this. I know I need to practice more, but the wiggle makes it pretty difficult to reload. Did I get some crap ones or am I'm being a wimpy bitch about this?
>>
There's going to be some play in them. When you load them, gently squeeze all the rounds toward the center. As you drop the clip (inb4 magazine) let the curve of the bullets guide them into the chambers.
>>
>>33911564
To add to this guy, that slop is what makes them usable. Your cylinder will still position the cartridges where they need to be.
>>
>>33911564
IT'S A CLIP, NOT A MAG
>>
File: ATF MR 1917 S&W.jpg (3MB, 4250x3216px) Image search: [Google]
ATF MR 1917 S&W.jpg
3MB, 4250x3216px
>>33911526
They're not like speedloaders. They are a very good solution to a particular problem, namely ejecting spent rimless cartridges from a revolver. I have to fiddle with mine to seat all six rounds. sometimes the clips get sprung. it's easier to twist them back into straight with all the rounds loaded. Half moons in my M1917 work way better than full moons for loading.
>>
File: IMG_5133.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5133.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I just tried and mine does the same thing. It's just the case and the way it attaches. Not the clip.
>>
>>33911564
>inb4 magazine
Pretty sure a moon mag is what goes in a G11.
>>
File: MoonClipRack-Butch.jpg (87KB, 960x899px) Image search: [Google]
MoonClipRack-Butch.jpg
87KB, 960x899px
>>33911526
While we're discussing clips, what's a good way to carry loaded moon clips to the range?
I worry about them getting bent if I just toss them loose in my range bag, but short of something like pic related stuffed into an ammo can I'm at a loss.
>>
>>33913751

Beats me man. I've only got a few so I load them at the range.
>>
File: Untitled-101.jpg (89KB, 799x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-101.jpg
89KB, 799x600px
If there's any Scottish clothing I wish I could wear without getting strange rooms, it's the trews. They would be so comfy in the winter and perfect innawoods. They'd cling to your form to prevent snagging and they're made entirely of wool and leather. 10/10 would prance around the woods in like a faggot. Pic related. Other faggots.
>>
>>33914519
Everything in this post is trew.
>>
>>33913888
You're wasting so much time not loading a bunch of clips before you go to the range.
>>
>>33913751
Take a wood dowel, secure to a wood base. Glue a nut to the other end then drill a hole through the nut into the dowel. Take a disc of wood and drill a hole through the center, glue a bolt into the hole to use as a threaded cap. Bam, poorfag circular-object-with-a-hole-in-the-middle holder. Use it for cd's! Use it for onaholes! Use it for rings! The uses are limitless.
>>
>>33916760
>Use it for onaholes!
Sure, if you're a cuck.
>>
>>33914519
>They would be so comfy in the winter
>cling to your form
cold more like, in the winter
>>
>>33916760
What's a CD?
>>
>>33918449
SEETHESE NUTZZZZZ
>>
>>33914519
Just wear a cloak or poncho. They are way more comfy.
t. Cloak fag.
>>
When you go to reload, try holding them horizontal or nearly horizontally.
Gravity can work harder in pointing them one way, when you're holding them vertically, ant wiggle can send them anywhere.

>physics
>>
>>33911708
Nice
>>
>>33913751
Why not just make your pic? That looks baller as fuck
>>
File: 20161225_210016.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161225_210016.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Shitty phone pic, but my 1964 Colt Official Police in. 38 Special. The only modification I want is a black T-grip. But I can shoot it accurately enough, most groupings at 20ft are in a 8" circle. Recently I got two in the same hole.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.