[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunbroker accidents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1174.jpg (192KB, 924x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1174.jpg
192KB, 924x747px
So...I just learnt that GB has a no cancellations policy.

I accidentally clicked the buy now button on two FAL kits a few weeks ago (the first time I actually accidentally hit it with my thumb, and sat my phone down and accidentally sat on it the second time)

How fucked am I?
And I guess, if you're out there, I'm sorry gunplumber.
I'd have just rolled with them but I hadn't been payed yet.

Anybody else accidentally do stupid shit on gunbroker?
How serious do they usually take this the first time or two?

And who else here has been scammed via gunbroker?
I have a relative who's still waiting on his AR lower and the transaction is just shady as fuck.
>>
>>33908373
To clarify, I've never been scammed, I'm here wondering how bad I fucked up.

The person who might be getting scammed is a relative and I'm just wondering how well GB handles these things.
>>
File: 1490816547959.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1490816547959.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>33908373
You shall reap what you sew
>>
>>33908525
Fuck.
>>
>build two FALs
>sell one at a profit
>>
>>33908547
I don't have two recievers.

I did eventually buy a kit but both of those orders were cancelled.

What confounds me is that I consistently checked for bad feedback in the weeks afterwards and apologized multiple times when I asked about cancelling the orders.

Like I said, I'd have just rolled with it but due to some problems with my getting payed I didn't have he cash.
>>
>>33908565
*i checked the feedback and this shit happened ONLY after I payed the dude for the kit I did buy.

I also explained myself multiple times.
Sorry if I seemore autistic than usual; I'm in a bit of a panic because I don't want my GB account to be fucked over because of shit that was out of my hands.
>>
>>33908373
you will be classified as a non paying bidder if you do not finalize the deal.
when someone does not pay on one of my auctions I usually sign them up for membership at N.A.M.B.L.A. for shits and giggles.
>>
>>33908373

God wants you to build two right arms of the free world. don't deny God
>>
>>33908943
Wait, what?
>>33909408
I built one.
I didn't buy the other two because it was an accident and I didn't have the cash.
>>
>>33908943
Just wikipedia'd it.
Fucking hell you're a terrible scumbag.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.