[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The next 15 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 19

File: global stability map.jpg (122KB, 1000x492px) Image search: [Google]
global stability map.jpg
122KB, 1000x492px
How do you guys think wars will play out in the next 15 years? Any new conflicts will happen/old conflicts get finished?
>>
>>33901283
every major world power will be too afraid of fucking up their economy to attack eachother

the only conflicts will be proxy wars or shitstains going at it / getting bullied by us and russia
>>
Russia will make a grab for something in the Balkans and China will make a grab for something the South China Sea because that's what both are building up for. It'll happen at the end of the decade.
>>
>>33901380
Stop making retarded posts. Russia has nothing to grab in the Balkans and China has already taken the SCS.
>>
Shit, we need to do something about that Water country its an aggressive state that's everywhere!
>>
>>33901283

>the ocean is one giant aggressive state

jesus christ guys we have to do something
>>
>>33901306
The koreas might have a conventional war. plus, I think we all hype up MAD a little too much. Missile interception technology, and the amount of countries with AMM systems kinda puts it to the point where nukes are stupid to use against other nuclear nations because they wont even get halfway there before they get fucked by another missile. even if the nukes were launched the only countries affected would be the countries who bought nukes from the russians or chinese because they are too much of a shithole to actually develop effective weapons (pakistan, iran, north korea), and the rest of the world would be forced to duke it out with actual guns. idk, a /k/omrade can dream...
>>
>>33901431
Countries with a black border are going to be aggressive, not the water.
>>
something going fucky in Kashmir or nearby and the Indians cutting off a large supply of Pakistan's water, precipitating armed conflict

desu thats what im most worried about in the mid-term
>>
>>33901283
>Decentralized
>Rising Stars
What does this mean?
>>
>>33901283
NK will be taken down in the next 15 for sure
There's no way the world will let them perfect their nuclear program.
>>
>>33901380
>Russia will make a grab for something in the Balkans
NATO owns the Balkans. Russia is done.
>>
>>33901479
>water isn't going to be aggressive

You've clearly never been to the water before.
>>
>>33901283
My predictions:
>Guerilla warfare continues across Latin America and especially Africa
>Conventional wars in Africa, maybe even a 3rd Congo War
>Korean War 2, as a modern Desert Storm, North Korea continues to exist but Kim is removed by a coup and his personality cult dies
>IRA style attacks in continental Europe
>>
>>33901283
not too much change. IMHO over the next 25-50 years the third world is going to get much more active due to increasing scarcity of resources and climate shifts. Im officially calling WWIII is going to be between a bunch of developing nations that entangle themselves up in some mutual defense pacts.
>>
>>33901503
It means that the countries in Blue will be experience newfound economic and geopolitical relevance whereas the decentralizing countries will be experiencing periods of turbulence as they shift from largely autocratic systems to more democratic of decentralized systems. Decentralization could mean any number of things but in the case of Russia for example it could mean the loss of state control over ethnic minorities and the rise of separatist movements. Or it could be just a liberalizing government leading to the typical strife that faces newborn democracies.
>>
>>33901557
>North Korea continues to exist but Kim is removed by a coup and his personality cult dies
There's no way that the regime comes down without reunification
>>
>>33901588
>Canada and Germany
>newborn democracy
>>
>>33901479
That's the joke you schmuck
>>
>>33901283
>germany aggressive
Why would anyone think this? ^^
>>
>>33901603
>Decentralization could mean any number of things but in the case of Russia for example it could mean the loss of state control over ethnic minorities and the rise of separatist movements.
lrn 2 reed
>>
>>33901671
Poles?
>>
File: 1483138966107.png (225KB, 372x340px) Image search: [Google]
1483138966107.png
225KB, 372x340px
i think this century will see large wars in africa, and will involve many nations. watch it begin soon. guns are cheap. ammo is cheap. people are cheap. what does anyone expect? the difference today is inexpensive communications, the internet, and the sheer size of their 14-26 year olds. the median age across the continent is 19 years old. there are currently 1.2b people. if you enlist today, do not be shocked when you up shooting at skinnies and riding a giraffe into battle
>>
>>33901283
>Canada
>Degraded
what
>>
>>33901765
It's going to get more stable as China takes more and more control over African resources
>>
>>33901436
>Nuke the oceans now, strike first, strike hard!
>>
File: caligula.jpg (128KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
caligula.jpg
128KB, 686x385px
>>33901436
t. Caligula
>>
>>33901529

i thought that positing as fact a unified korea as a "steady" state in 2020 and all the other stupid shit the OP's pic is claiming would set peak stupid for this thread but you've really outdone expectations

who gives a shit about the balkans and their non-russian populations? what is your argument? NATO "ownership" is going to assure that this incredibly diverse region will assure peace and prosperity there and give it relevance in thermonuclear warfare? dafuq?
>>
>>33901782
Too much immigration
>>
>>33901795
disagree, and you're talking to a handful of specific producer states. what does have to do with stability? the chinese will not intervene unless a good chance comes to test their modern gen armaments. if anything, this is more like the middle east in 1918. stable plot of land that one
>>
>>33901431
do you have any weapons that can kill a shoggoth?
>>
>>33901869
Despite what Trudy tweets, our immigration is very limited
>>
File: IMG_1772.jpg (149KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1772.jpg
149KB, 766x1024px
Seems like most of you are forgetting the massive influx of immigrants into continental Europe, and most importantly, the failure of those states to integrate them.

Not /pol/, but I think we'll see a failed gulenist-style uprising in 20 years in Germany or Sweden, likely after an unfavorable election result for an Islamist political party that has "deep roots in" (aka infiltrated) various civil and military institutions in whichever country this happens in.

This might also occur in Belgium or France, but I think Germany and Sweden are more likely because of their drive to recruit military officers and civil servants from among the barely-integrated... and how uncomfortable secular forces within those countries (ie native Europeans) would be pushing back against this kind of infiltration.
>>
>>33901283
If all the oceans and seas are now, "aggressive states", were fucked.
>>
File: 472453502-800x544.jpg (142KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
472453502-800x544.jpg
142KB, 800x544px
>>33901283

I HAVE STUDIED THIS TOPIC EXTENSIVELY
TL:DR

1- no more middle east (infighting and water shortages cause mass instability and famine/ large war)

2- africa does not so good, also no water, and likely becomes property of china

3- america goes not so good, possible civil war from food shortages caused by water

4russia/ china try to take over other places cus population growth/ muh superpower

5 india has too many people

6 europe still in same financial situation as meow, at least they have some water, as does the USA

7 terrorists will fight more for resources than for ideologies
>>
>>33901899
Yeah, in 20 years
OP's image is bout 13 years form now

The first adult wave of children born of immigrants will be a problem
It's only going to get worse as Europe leans right and passes targeted but ineffective legislation.
These kids are going to grow up feeling unwanted by native Europeans and they'll turn to their heritage for identity
>>
>>33901283
China should be rising star and canada should be steady, also pls find another color for decentralized, degraded, and aggressive pls
>>
>>33901283
>Namibia
>Rising Star

How?
The country is mostly desert
It's stable because it's got nothing of value.

If there's going to be a rising star in Africa it'll continue to be Nigeria
>>
>>33901941
China has FAR less drinkable water than the US.

Pollution is a bitch
>>
>>33901283
Who made this map?
>>
>>33901726
I wouldn't worry about them. ^^
>>
>>33901941
literally what, if ANY resource is going to be in short demand, water won't be it
>>
>>33902079
Droughts will become more common as the climate changes
>>
>>33902042

That's Angola btw
>>
>>33901283
>half of Europe on it's way to being a failed state
>Burma not being raked by global climate change
>Iceland and Ireland
>ICELAND
Why? Who made this shitty map?
>>
>>33902079
THIS there is plenty of water in the ocean idiots.
>>
>>33901283
>france
>stable
>>
>>33902101
Feck.

But yeah, they're gonna topple because even if they have good natural resources, their people are poor as shit. At the very bottom of the life expectancy chart.
People are gonna get uppity and coup happy with money flowing into the country but not being distributed
>>
>warfare in Africa and ME 2020-2030
yes plz
just in time to ober8
>>
>>33902079

WATER NO... BUT DRINKABLE FRESH WATER YES, look at how many countires use non replenishable aquifers as their main source of drinking water, almost all of the middle east, becasue they want to waste it on gardens and stuff like that, Once the water is gone, it does not come back just like oil, unless widespread nuclear desalination, that is the proposed catalyst for a new WW
>>
>>33902226
Why can't we have wars in comfy places with nice temperate climates?
I don't want to go melt my ass off somewhere while being eaten by bugs
>>
>>33902164
I think it takes into account the political direction countries are pointing towards, aswell as economic growth. However, I am sure it is a safe bet that they will squander their resources, and fall back into a typical African country because its fucking Africa.
>>
>>33901283
>America
>a rising star
lmao
>>
>>33902257
The US wastes a ton of its aquifers, they are nearly all disappearing with disastrous effects.
>>
>>33901283
>Canada
>>
>>33902381
US has plenty of clean, non polluted rivers though.
>>
>>33902257
Nigga you dumb, what about all the water in the ocean? Them countries just gon buy water, better fill your bathtub right now nigga we gon b RICH.
Seriously though, I see this argument pretty often but I don't see it being a problem. Countries can just invest in desalination plants if they have a coast.
Landlocked countries have other options, they can improve their economies and just fucking buy water, or they can invest in permaculture and try to naturally replenish those aquifers, or invade countries with water. Maybe water-blessed countries can donate water for good boy points like we donate food and money today.
>>
>>33901283
Canada is shittier than Mexico

Wtf
>>
>>33902373
>he doesn't know America is in the process of being made great again
laughingburgers.exe
>>
>>33902108
But the ocean is an aggressive state, anon.
>>
>>33902468
>buy water
here buy my (no water)
>>
>>33901530
I went there once and got mugged
>>
>>33902079
The water is aggressive
>>
>>33902439
And lots of rivers that are polluted as well. And once the aquifers run out in many places there are no alternate sources.
>>
>>33901283

>France

>Steady state

Hogwash. Within twenty years France is going to descend into anarchy when the Muzzies make their play for total control.
>>
>>33902505
>implying no one will have water
>implying countries dont desalinate extensively right now
>implying other countries wont start desalinating in order to sell drinkable water to the no-waters
>not hogging as much water into your custom made aquifer right now
Stay poor, kid.
>>
>>33901885

Shows what you fucking know

http://imgur.com/a/CPiLt
>>
>Angola
>Rising Star
What?
It's probably one of the most corrupt countries in Africa.
>>
>>33902549
>And lots of rivers that are polluted as well

Very few rivers are truly polluted to negate drinking water use. I mean, I'm sure you can find a few superfund sites, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

US has plenty of renewable water.

Now China, those guys are fucked.
>>
>>33902571

Is this you?
>>
>>33902602
The Chinese use them as a piggy bank for natural resources.
>>
>>33902608
Compared to China you could drink water from just about anywhere, we live in a golden utopia of water. Also the situation has improved dramatically over the past 40 years, and continues to improve. But we still have considerable pollution levels in many rivers related to fertilizers that would require more extensive systems of water purification to be set up before they could be utilized.

For me the greatest wasted water source is the Columbia River, which aside from the pollution from extensive water transportation and fertilizers, is also a superfund site where the Hanford Site has poisoned it. This is probably the most extreme on the scale of polluted water in the country, and the solution is what they do here which is just get the water from further up the river. We're spoiled for water up here though so nbd. We can set up a bottling facility at Hanford for the Californians if they really want it.
>>
File: tenderly safekeeping my water.jpg (136KB, 1300x930px) Image search: [Google]
tenderly safekeeping my water.jpg
136KB, 1300x930px
>>33902641
I only keep 100% natural free range water. This is gonna be the gourmet shit in the future. Here's a pic of me keeping it safe.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
>>33901283
>france
>steady

all of Europe will soon burn under a black flag with squiggly lines in the name of progressiveness.

resurrect or (should i say locate hitler) and just install him at the seat of power in Germany, he fixed europe once.
>>
File: 58dbadb22c00002000ff10e1.png (361KB, 720x364px) Image search: [Google]
58dbadb22c00002000ff10e1.png
361KB, 720x364px
in 2000 Bolivia tried to privitize the nations water... people got mad, and the government enacted martial law to save the contract
>be bolivia
>want dat water moneys cus thirsty people gonna thirst
>whats that?
>its a public resource they say
>riots.webm
>execute martiallaw.exe
>kill some rioters to save the deal
>>
Mexico will fail as a state (as if it hasn't already) far beyond what we see currently in Venezuela.

More problems in South and Central America. USA will get itself sucked into all sorts of BS as a result.

It's been awhile since we've seen Isreal come unglued in Gaza, 2008 style. We're about due for another one of those.

Russia is always down for some opportunism. China too.
>>
>Canada
>Getting worse
Well if I can be a pmc in my home country then sure
>>
>>33902373
I came here to post this. I'm an American and a Trump voter, but there is no way this country is going to be a "rising star" after our population goes majority non-white.

If anything, urban violence and corruption will increase, and the internal conflicts between Americans and communists/shitskins will intensify
>>
>>33902762
But crime has gone down as the white majority has decreased???
>>
>>33901591
Do the Sorks even want to take the North back? Its a shithole 50 years behind the rest of the world. The cost of bringing it up to standards would overshadow the cost of any war by a long shot.
>>
>>33902861
>Do the Sorks even want to take the North back?
From what I hear, they do
They view NK as part of their people being oppressed.
Like they're not separate from them really.
>>
>>33902861
It would've been a great idea two and a half decades ago, when Worst Korea was still pretty bad. Now there's no chance of peaceful reunification. Best Korea indoctrinated it's citizens effectively enough to prevent that.
>>
>>33902468
Problem with desalination is its energy intensive as all fuck. Need to bring energy costs down more before it gets feasible.
>>
>>33902781
Prove it nigger
>>
File: fbistats.png (71KB, 1000x743px) Image search: [Google]
fbistats.png
71KB, 1000x743px
>>33903115
get fukd white boi ;^)
>>
>>33903146
Not in proportion to the increase of niggers in the population
also coloration is not causation.
>>
>>33903146
>reported violent crime
That's because minorities don't report crimes to the police
>>
>>33903167
>>33903171
It's the whole country cumskins. As you die off society becomes more peaceful. How about that? :^D
>>
>>33903192
>believeing this meme
k
>>
>>33903206
Lets see your stats then? ;^P
>>
The proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia will heat up.

Lebanon will collapse from internal issues, and get dragged into the Syrian Civil War, kicking and screaming.
>>
File: Yucca_Mountain_2.jpg (114KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
Yucca_Mountain_2.jpg
114KB, 600x480px
>>33902943
People are going to have to learn to live with nuclear power. More plants will need to be built and we will FINALLY have to tell the people of Nevada to suck a dick and fill the desert out there with the waste.

I used to live in Nevada and I never understood why people are so freaked out about the waste. The desert out there is so geologically dead and safe that it is our best option for disposal.
>>
>>33903220
Not arguing whether or not the crime rate goes down, it's that civilization collapses when "cumskins" aren't around
See:
80% of Africa
80% of the ME
Europe now

Just because blacks are being shot more in the US and there's more fear of committing a violent crime doesn't make society peaceful
also
>responding within a minute
desperate for (You)s
>>
>>33903321
Woah I'll give you that (You) then, no need for desperation.
>>
File: 439059834593.jpg (4KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
439059834593.jpg
4KB, 223x226px
>>33903342
>he has no argument
>>
File: 8K.jpg (2MB, 7680x4320px) Image search: [Google]
8K.jpg
2MB, 7680x4320px
>>33903380
>he has no statistics
>>
>>33903412
>provide argument
>shitskin IQ too low to comprehend
case in point
>>
>>33903420
>muh crime will increase as cumskins decrease
>post evidence that shows the opposite is occurring
>b-but niggers...
>b-but whataboutisms
Oh sweetie, your time is up ;^P
>>
>>33903463
>he still thinks this is about crime
shitskin intellectuals everyone
>>
>>33901283
The tactical importance of WMDs and nukes pretty much bring open wars to a grinding halt between major superpowers. Instead, they use black ops and intelligence organizations (which are little more than government gangbangers, they even run drugs and child trafficking like them for extra revenue, especially in the 3rd and 2nd world). Between different 80s tech countries warring it out with each other, guerilla warfare is still the mainstay as running away and conserving numbers without giving a vital push on a village is much more important to these small armies numbering in the thousand.

The main way wars are fought and won at this point is sustaining an economy while putting on the war effort (though this has always been a vital aspect of war since Tsun Zhu), and without any way to make capital investment out of a dirt poor country like [Africa] or [Middle East] most of the wars by these people are funded by bartering weapons or selling stolen oil back to the oil cartels.

I actually predict that war as we see it will go into decline. The likelihood of superpowers clashing in the next 20-30 years depends solely on whether or not China can compete in technology as well as whether or not America will decide to quit being so one-sided in their trade deals with the country. Personally, I'd prefer the chinks start making toilets for their own people and India and refit their factories to make more than stupid ass $20 junk tech like the slap chop.
>>
File: 44mag.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
44mag.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>33903471
>don't do it sweetie you have so much to l-
Actually just go ahead, you will literally be making the world a safer place :D
>>
>>33903505
>He literally has no argument
Nice
ez win, ggwp would do it again
>>
File: 1481152724017.jpg (14KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481152724017.jpg
14KB, 224x225px
>>33903146
>live in flint
>Nogs are killing each other every night
>Saginaw and Detroit are the same
>Slowly spreading to midland
>Mfw no end in sight

Just look at Africa after the British left. Thank the spirits that our colonial overlords left so we can get back to starving and killing eachother.
>>
>>33903283
people are fucking stupid that's why
they know jack shit about radiation but they hear "nuclear waste" and they shit their pants.
>>
Based on current affairs, im seeing Europe going into a slow decline while Asia and some African countries becoming rapidly more important in the global spotlight.

And ofcourse America is likely to keep reasserting its hegemony as the only world superpower. The only way i foresee a America in decline is if some REALLY crazy shit was to happen.
>>
>>33902318
Because places with nice climates aren't that unstable. The heat fries the logic centers of the indigenous peoples' brains.
>>
>>33903560
I feel for you guys. A buddy of mine was dating a gal from Flint and shit man I keep hearing worse and worse news from there.
>>
>>33903486
I think it depends more on the evolution of China's economy as it becomes more and more middle class from the continuing economic growth, akin to the U.S. post-WW2. I feel Africa is going to be China's China as China assets itself further as they develop their navy. It's not a doubt that China will be able to compete in the naval arena at least in a regional manner to the U.S., seeing as the U.S. still needs to divide their fleet in the Pacific and Atlantic theaters. With a navy that can project power, they can assert power over eastern Africa and against individual powers in ASEAN, which they've already started exercising to break apart solidarity.

Got to keep in mind though, China's industry is maturing, but it hasn't reached the maturation in public policy that the U.S. has experienced. They only really started industrializing towards the late fifties and sixties successfully after attempting to jump start it by making the farmers make shitty steel. The U.S. has over a century in industrial experience and policy formation regarding it towards the environment, working conditions, etc. while China only has half that time under a regime that wants to do it the China way and not use the example of other countries to undermine their own pride in policy setting.

>>33903560
High fatality rates and high birth rates, it's why the white population drops in the U.S. It's not because there's just less white people, there's just black people who have more kids. If blacks actually get their shit together when it comes to attitudes towards education, they might be smart enough to use birth control and condoms and know when they're not ready to have a kid as a majority, like whites. Latino population is mainly from immigration, legal or otherwise.
>>
no one is ready when it comes.
>>
>>33901941
wew lad really extensive
>>
>>33901283

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>USA gun murders 25000/year and rising
>Austria has like 5 murders/year since the invasion of immigrants

Nice map yo.
>>
>>33901765
Nigeria is set to become one of the largest countries in terms of population before the end of the century. Wouldn't be suprised if Lagos decides they need some more room.
>>
>>33901283
Zeihan is based. I love his work. I bought both books.
>>
>>33905444 (checked)
I agree, I really like his work too.
>>
>>33901283
kek this map is absolute bullshit
>>
>>33901283
>uzbekistan
>rising state

>australia
>rising state

>papua new guinea
>steady state

>angola
>rising star

>turkey
>rising star

>burundi
>rising star

What retard made this map?
>>
>>33902571
haha, they can't pump locally. like 1/5th of the world has to travel over a km as it is for the nearest source. nigga you dumb. they're gonna be just piping water into every shithole... ok. thin troll or retarded
>>
>>33905364
i wouldn't be surprised if Kunt Bawala kills din Norswili Agah and suddenly 300 million are displaced. it literally doesn't matter what lights it, the tender pile is just adding, and now we're adding oil? it's going to burn bigly.
HIGH ENERGY
>>
File: 1493455596734.jpg (168KB, 764x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493455596734.jpg
168KB, 764x1000px
>>33901283

>aggressive state
>the entire fuggin ocean
>>
>>33902781
Might want to look at how US crime rates track against leaded gas use and how it drops like a rock after childhood exposure becomes a tiny minority. Some groups are just as violent as 50 years ago but most dropped one way or another with lowered childhood airborn lead exposure
>>
>>33902164
the low life expantancy in the southern half of Africa is hiv.
The countries that have higher life expantancy are the muslim ones where casual sex is taboo regardless of what side of the Sahara
>>
>>33903167
niggers used to be more of the population 60 years ago. Spics are the big growth
>>
>>33901835
kek'd
>>
>>33901283
>Germany Austria and Czech
>Degraded
>France and Romania
>Stable
>>
>>33901283
>Turkey

Wtf
>>
>>33907610
The guy who made it is Peter Zeihan he is a geopolitical strategist.
>>
>>33902257

Gay ass photo
>>
>>33908641
According to the guy making the map Turkey will become a big winner during the next decade because all their old rivals will pretty much keel over and die leaving Turkey with room to expand.

Their growing population/economy also helps.
>>
>>33901283
>france steady state
weeeeeew lad
>>
>>33901878
An oil spill or pollution
>>
>>33901283
What's wrong with Jordania and Greece ?
>>
>>33913195
Steady in the sense of staying the african shithole it is now ? Sure.
>>
>>33901283
>USA
>Rising State
>Noone saying anything about it

Of course, how could it be any other way
>>
>>33909843
>he is a geopolitical strategist

doesn't mean he isn't retarded
>>
>>33907679
Partly this and partly abortion of people who have a propensity to commit violence (poor minority without a dad to raise them)
>>
>>33908274
This. Abortion has kept nog pop growth down.
>>
>>33913502
Yeah pretty much, it's been stable for several decades now. Hispanics are those that are increasing in numbers.
>>
>>33913236
>Jordan

25% of the population is refugees from Syria and Hezbollah has taken over their government, they haven't had a president for 20 months now because Hezbollah keeps denying the new guy from taking office.

>Greece

Their debt is 180% of their GDP, they have 25% unemployment as well as a shrinking young working-age population while having a rapidly aging population.
>>
>>33901283
this map is pure garbage
>>
>>33915916
What's wrong with it?
>>
File: mongorians.jpg (44KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
mongorians.jpg
44KB, 500x308px
>>33901283

>steady state
>includes Mongolia
>>
>>33905324
>USA gun murders 25000/year and rising
the opposite actually.
>>
>>33913385
MAGA motherfucker

also while I wouldn't say our future looks bright, I will say that things are looking worse for everyone else.
>>
>>33901283
> Turkey becomes a regional power

Nice
>>
>>33918381
>Turkey becomes a regional power
Ottoman 2.0
>>
>>33901885
Nigga, you ever been to Vancouver? Even Alberta is crawling with poos.
>>
>>33901380
Post less.
>>
>>33901557
>IRA style attacks in continental Europe

>implying muslims can be that organized
>>
>>33901390
Nothing? You can argue the merits of doing it but I'm sure there's some Land they'll want to take
>>
>>33902943
rising demand will make it feasible even without improvements, and energy production is always going to keep scaling up
>>
>>33901869
In that case, why are France and Sweden considered steady?
>>
>>33901283
>Canada
>less stable than the US or Mexico

yeah fuck off, Canada has its problems but they are nothing close to US or Mexico's problems.
>>
>>33901283
>Angola
>Rising State
Really ?
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.