[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rescue Mission

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: europe-religious-war-580386.jpg (87KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
europe-religious-war-580386.jpg
87KB, 620x413px
Massive muslim uprising has spread throughout the European continent.

Europe has fallen and non muslims are being butchered on the streets by the thousands

Military bases are overwhelmed and majority of airports have been seized by hostile forces. All remaining flights connecting to Europe have been halted

/k/'s gf or wife was in Italy during the uprising and is now trapped behind enemy lines

What does /k/ do to rescue them?

Choose loadout, gear, and means of getting in and out of Europe.

You have 48 hours
>>
>>33899728

Do what we always do. Join the Bongs as a staging post off Europe, enjoy their pubs for a while, let the other anglos turn up with us and then commence the purge.
>>
I wouldn't let her go to fucking Europe in the first place.
>>
>>33899934
spbp

This question assumes I have a shit ton of money. It also assumes I am in contact with said wife/gf and they are in a secure location awaiting pickup

Fly to Algiers
Pay Mercenaries a fuckton of money to go with me. RPK's and AK74's all around
Pay smuggler fuck ton of money to ferry me and mercenaries to Italian mainland
Pick up wife
Return to algiers, fuckton of money to Mercenaries for successful extraction, fuckton of money to smuggler for the ride, and go home.
>>
>>33899728
oh god the idea of isis and the shit they do happening in europe is a scary thought. But i think there would be masses of people voulentering to go there
>>
>>33899728
Recreate D-Day, this time with Australians and just kind of ride the wave from there. No need to fight when the Anglos will do it all for me.
>>
>Eurocucks allow in millions of muslim "refugees"
>US president says thats not a good idea
>Eurocucks make fun of US, bon bon bon stupid fat nazi burgers
>Euro is overrun
>pls halp us burgers

The fuck would I volunteer to go fight for a bunch of people who look down their noses at me?
>>
>>33901814

Why fight for? Why not conquer them ALL.
>>
>>33901837

You can't "conquer" places anymore anymore Subatai. And if an entire generation is too beta to even try and defend themselves then they probably shouldn't exist in the jungle.
>>
>>33901814
We make fun of you because you elected Berlusconi 2.0.
>>
>>33902137
we make fun of you because you're gonna get raped by a million muslims
>>
>>33901812
You mean like Galipoli?
>>
>>33899728
Fuck the yuropoors they made they own bed.
>>
>>33899728
>The EU flag covering the non-eu states bar russian and Brexitland
Fuck the muslims, as long as the EU faggots die they can do what they want down there.
>>
>>33899728
Uh uhmm. I roll to seduce! Wait, I thought we're playing RISK?
>>
>>33899728
Nice stealth /pol/ thread.
>>
>>33899728
Euros are cucks and can all eat a dick, if they wont save themselves i sure as hell wont
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.