[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forbidden fruit of guns.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: bar rifle.jpg (235KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
bar rifle.jpg
235KB, 900x601px
Anyone else is obsessed with fully automatic firearms BECAUSE they are illegal?
To me they are those cool toys that i want despite being inneficent in most ocassions because the goverment doesn't want me to own them.
>>
>>33898257

They're not illegal. Just require some hoop jumping and lots of money
>>
>>33898310
>for public education people yes.
>for private education, they usually don't worry about it since remote gated communities and richness, but for senpai n frens it can get it done quickly and cheaply if the need arises.
>>
>>33898310
To non americans they are illegal.
>>
File: 1494124386858.jpg (30KB, 432x648px) Image search: [Google]
1494124386858.jpg
30KB, 432x648px
>>33898257
Shoo shoo ATF
>>
Daily reminder that Trump could end the Hughes Amendment with a few phone calls.

Daily reminder he never will.

Daily reminder that gun owners are the GOP's house niggers, and they only get beaten moderately less than the field niggers.
>>
File: 1494049723374.png (48KB, 545x713px) Image search: [Google]
1494049723374.png
48KB, 545x713px
>>33898257
>>
>>33898949

Daily reminder that we're getting nothing on guns, and our institutions and global preeminence are crumbling under a bumbling idiot.
>>
>>33900035
He has lowered the number of illegal immigrants to half of the Obama rate, by scaring them off.

Illegal immigrants have children, and those children tend to be in favor of gun control.

But yeah, we're getting fucked like a choir boy.
>>
>>33898437
>To non americans they are illegal.

Lurk some more.
>>
>>33898257
>>33898949
All it takes is one nutjob to go massacre a few dozen people with a full auto and people will cry bloody murder and when the democrats get back in probably force gun control laws from the deepest darkest reaches of hell.

Even though the shooter probably would have killed more if he didn't use full auto and just mowed people down with accurate semi-auto shots.
>>
>>33900035
Daily reminder that Hillary would have fucked us 6 days from Sunday and was quite literally in favor of AustrAustralia style gun control.

Not doing anything is far superior to that. I'll take an orange haired celebrity that does nothing over a comic book tier villan that's wants my anal virginity.
>>
>>33898257
Nah, I got property in Bosnia and everyone there has full autos.
>>
>>33900852
Trumps Supreme Court picks will stem the bleeding for a good long while.
>>
>>33898949
No he couldn't, but he could tell the ATF director or the attorney general to declare an amnesty
>>
>>33901054
>call the Speaker of the House
>call the Chairman of the Senate
>imma veto ur health care bill if you don't fix guns

If he wanted to make it a political priority, it's something he could get done in a week.
>>
>>33900947

And ensure that the swamp gets deeper and deeper.
>>
>>33900930
It's just a shame we got dicked over this past election. I just wish Trump would realize we need help over here. We need jobs, our elders taken care of, a decent healthcare system (one that's decently inexpensive and covers people who can't get private insurance for whatever reason), and shit like Flint, MI taken care of.
But noooo he just strokes his cheeto over blowing up some sandniggers.
>>
>>33904430
Fuck all of that, not with my tax dollars you don't!
>>
>>33898949
Go back to watching Django retard. You literally have no idea what you are talking about field nigger.
>>
>>33904430
gimmedats pay for your own shit
>>
File: 1490042935539.jpg (38KB, 640x742px) Image search: [Google]
1490042935539.jpg
38KB, 640x742px
>>33898257
>>
>>33900852
This. I REALLY want full auto, but it would only be a matter of time before someone went on a shooting spree with full auto, and then the dems used that momentum to not only reban it but go even further and do another FAWB tier move
>>
>>33900938
>property in Bosnia
Wow an amazing $5000 worth of property accessible via a $1200 flight
>>
Nah, not just "because". But out of all the auto's I've shot, I love the MP5 the best. It's controllable, precise... just a lovely gun. And seeing as I got a truckload of $7-per-50 9mm last year on Black Friday, it's not too horribly inefficient to practice with. And in defense, you definitely want to dish out 9mms as fast as possible.
>>
>>33900081
>To non americans they are illegal.
more true than not but yes the language is incorrect.
>>
>>33905468
Jealous poorfag.
>>
>>33898257
Actually no.
Ironically video games (simulators) and range shooting have taught me that I don't have enough ammo to enjoy such a feature if I wanted a high kill count. I bet they also teach that stuff in the military for those that have yet to understand.
>>
>>33900070
isn't texas 30% anglo white and has the best gun laws
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.