[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to buy /sks/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: yugo sks.jpg (57KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
yugo sks.jpg
57KB, 420x236px
/k/ommandos I urgently need your opinion!
Its about SKS variants

So I know that the sks meme goes on and on but I would need some honest opinions.

I have a very nice opportunity to buy an original soviet sks OR a yugo m59/66. The yugo sks's are BRAND NEW. Literally.

What should I go for? The soviet sks goes for 350€ and the yugo goes for 488€. Which rifle should have a better accurancy and reliability?

>pic related (sorry for the quality)
>>
File: soviet sks.jpg (41KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
soviet sks.jpg
41KB, 420x315px
And this are the soviet
>pic related
>>
>>33897351
>>33897353
Soviet will be better. Yugos will probably be slightly more accurate as they aren't chrome lined but Russian SKSs are the gold standard.

IMHO Yugos aren't worth nearly that much, untouched or not
>>
>>33897351
yugo will have no chrome lining in the bore and will be built generally tougher, the soviet one with chrome will still probably be more accurate. i'd buy the soviet one even if it were more expensive.
>>
where are you getting these? willing to pay you a finders fee
>>
>>33897351
I would go for the russian. Its cheaper, its a russian sks, and it doesnt have 2 lbs of steel hanging on the end of the barrel.
>>
>>33897351
>The soviet sks goes for 350€ and the yugo goes for 488€.
what the fuck

i would think both would be cheaper since you're in europe, but particularly the yugos.
>>
>>33897351
>>33897353
yugo sks is the worst sks made due to idiotic design changes. yugo guns in general are shit.
>>
>>33897390
Oh damnit didn't see euro. Lame. Enjoy
>>
>>33897390
>>33897421
From Slovenia. The export price from a country that was in was such as croatia or serbia should have a much lower price

>>33897403
The used yugos usually go for 250€ but I must get them from ex war zones in south.

>>33897400
>>33897386
>>33897382
Thank you very much.
I must say that the barrels of the soviet sks are all really well preserved.

>>33897411
Well the yugo ak is just as reliable as any other ak. At least thats what the war veterans usually tell me. The m48 is also very well made and reliable, and the TT pistol and m70 pistol. The rest is generally not so good.
>>
>>33897436

>Slovenia

www (dot) rebec.si/si/puska-polavtomatska-zastava-m59-66-7-62x39-i2486.shtml

But it's not 350€, it's over 440€. The picture is identical so I'm guessing you are looking at the Tula made SKS?

>Well the yugo ak is just as reliable as any other ak

The barrel will wear down earlier than a chrome lined one. Also never listen to the yugo veterans, I listen to many of them every day at work and 99% of them have delusions of "YUGOSLAVIAN ENGINEERING BEST IN THE WORLD", something along the lines of that.
>>
>>33897587
Yes this is the webpage but the price of the soviet sks is 305€ (350€ for w/o byonet):
rebec si/si/puska-sks-simonov-7-62x39-i1041.shtml

The yugo m59/66 is 488€ as I said....
>>
>>33897351
Russian SKS's are basically the golden standard of SKS's, the only thing that really beats them is East German SKS, and good fucking like finding one of those at a decent price.

The heirarchy is kinda like this:
East German > Russian > Sino Soviet > Yugo > Norinco > Albanian

There's a handful of very rare version out there like Vietnamese SKS's and the like but the odds of you finding yourself one of those is slim to none, collectors will snatch that shit up in seconds.
>>
>>33897650

Whoops, sorry didn't read your post correctly. Just out of curiosity is he shipping it to you to the US or do you live in Europe?
>>
>>33897390
considering the euro prices I guess not US
>>
>>33897704
No I live in europe. This specific store will actually ship any gun you want from us to eu, if you have the cash. But I dont think they do it the other way around.
>>
>>33897766

Oh man that's nice. I actually live 15 minutes from his shop, the guy is a bit of an asshole, but at least his daughter is cute. Thanks for telling me that, I wonder if he would get separate AR-15 parts too since I really wan't to build one once I get on to getting my gun license.
>>
>>33897805
Hahaha ja jst sem tudi obcudoval hcerko ko sem sel po municijo. Mislim da se ti bolj splaca posamezne dele za ar15 dobit v avstriji ali nemciji in pri njemu kupit ar15.
>>
>>33897805
>>33897834
Btw I dont know if you are up to date with our laws but semi auto rifles will be pretty much banned. Except if you buy them before the new law begins to exist (which is in 15months) then you can keep them. So you need to hurry up.

Page 250:
www lovska-zveza si/userfiles/Lovec/pdf/Lovec-2017-05.pdf
>>
>>33897834

Haha, katere trgovine pa majo dobro izbiro delou?

>>33897869

Ah fuck me that's garbage. But it looks like it's just limited to 20 rounds if I conclude from the first paragraph? If so it's not that bad.
>>
>>33897892
Ugh not really.

And about the law: Polavtomatsko orožje os-
taja uvrščeno v kategorijo B,
razen če sprejemljivost na
bojnika presega dvajset nabo
jev za kratkocevno orožje in
deset za dolgocevno. Orožje
z nabojnikom, ki presega na
vedene omejitve, po novem
spada v kategorijo A7 in ni
več dovoljeno

so you can have max 10 rounds. Which pretty much sucks in practial use. also all the glock pistols are banned except if you get your hands on smaller mags...

Also:
Avtomatsko orožje, ki je
bilo predelano v polavtomat
sko (kategorija A6), ni več
dovoljeno

This means all the AK's, FN Fal, g3 etc etc... All ex military weapons basically....
>>
>>33897921

Now that really is fucked. I guess it's worthless getting a gun licence since I won't be able to use guns in a few years at this rate.
>>
>>33897382
that chrome lined less accurate thing only applies to target rifles with lapped bores and such

any accuracy advantage of forgoing chrome would be more than eaten up by variances in the hammer forging process
>>
>>33897677
Romanians fit in there somewhere
>>
>>33897951
you're in the former Yugoslavia
you don't need a license
just buy full auto M70s from your local mobster
>>
>>33898097
Thats true only for the balkans, not slovenia. In slovenia you can only get illegal weapons from mobsters that are of albanian or bosnian origin.

>>33898070
Seveda smo sine :P Mislim pa da nas je vseeno najvec na /pol/
>>
>>33897351

Man, it really does hurt to know that I will never open a box like that and say... Gents, we got em.
>>
>>33897351
It depends what you want op, do you want collectability, or to have a lightly used gun. I say if u want an sks u can tinker with and not feel to bad, get the yugo, i got one and its a fun gun to use. The russains are known to be too tier sks's and damand a premium usualy, espechially in america. Or just buy a shit ton of sks and sell them for parts. Box mags go for about 30-50 a piece.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.