[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in the fuck makes an American made AK worth $2,500?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4111.png (465KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4111.png
465KB, 1242x2208px
What in the fuck makes an American made AK worth $2,500?
>>
you know the myth status that is built up around the AK? Take away russian AK's from the market and you create the perfect conditions for a $2500 AK.
>>
>>33895987
I mean it IS elite.
>>
>>33895987
the marketing and sales departments
>>
>>33895987
That camouflage is so good, I can't even see the gun. Definitely worth $2,500.
>>
>>33895987
>camo
>non-slav shit furniture
>elite

there u go
>>
>>33895987

Come on, op. Look at that gun. It's basically an AR now.

Oh yeah ARs are cheaper even for Gucci brands.

That's an outrageous price and takes away the fun of slav shit. My biggest problem is the camo. The other stuff is an improvement though but not true to the platform at all.
>>
>>33895987
This is a fair price for a CS skin.
>>
>REBEL
>ELITE
>CoD-tier paint job
>airshit-tier furniture
>all that rail estate
>based on a meme gun

Really strikes my primers.
>>
>>33895987
Fudd Jr will buy it because "IT AINT MADE BY COMMUNISTS BOY"
>>
>>33896757
You can buy a PSA-AK for $649 that is made in the USA
>>
>>33895987
American AKs are trash. Definitive arms is the only American company that comes close to making a good AK.
>>
>>33895991
>myth
It's true. All of it.
>>
Is that one of those milled not stamped AKs?
>>
>>33895987
a fun switch.
>>
>>33896729
this
>>
>>33896766
This shill brought to you by Definitive Arms.
>>
>>33896845
Great rebuttal faggot.
>>
>>33895987
Murica
>>
>>33896766
why are you tripfagging in this thread, you obnoxious twat.
>>
>>33896858
Why are you shitposting in this thread, you obnoxious twat.
>>
>>33896777
is it $2500 true?
>>
>>33895987
>What in the fuck makes an American made AK worth $2,500?
It doubles as an IED.
>>
>>33895987
No big factory with tooling to inherit from a failed Communist state (is there any other kind?) to basically get all the shit you need for free/a bargain.

That there alone is a huge factor, investing in a setup for stamping is really expensive, and if the state shits it's pants and stops existing, well guess who just got a cool new factory that the state paid for!
Then you have shit like overhead and labor laws in the US which makes it more expensive by default.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.