[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the verdict on the FN 509?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fn.jpg (77KB, 682x383px) Image search: [Google]
fn.jpg
77KB, 682x383px
Whats the verdict on the FN 509?
>>
>>33895938
The what
>>
The verdict is who fucking cares.
>>
>>33895938
It looks like a CZ P-10 with a rounded trigger guard.
>>
>>33897206
>W...we can make pistols too!
It's shit. Just like the meme-power.
>>
Never even heard of it
>>
>>33895938
FNS that was slightly improved in function but took a beating with the ugly stick.
>>
>>33897324
Probably the most generic poly-striker yet. Even a Glock is more distinctive.
>>
Well they pulled the "2,000 round certified FNH armorer inspection" paragraph from the user manual.

Still I don't trust them or their CS. YMMV
>>
>>33897261
Okay first off, I like FN shit. The FNX series was good and the FNS is well received. The point is that they don't advertise and the 509 might as well not exist.

>meme power
If you don't think the high power has merit than clearly you don't know guns
>>
looks fucking space age

but does it perform as good as it looks?
>>
>>33897734
>but does it perform as good as it looks?

Well it has three different types of grip surfaces and, a rail that looks like it belongs on a happy meal toy, and mold lines visible in promotional material...

kind of a low bar to set
>>
>>33895938
The lower looks like it's made of a plastic you can scrape off with your nail
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.