[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EAR PRO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: laser.lite[1].jpg (9KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
laser.lite[1].jpg
9KB, 239x239px
HOW DOES /K/ PROTECT ITS HEARING?
>>
>>33895612
WHAT?
>>
I CAN'T HEAR YOU, CAN YOU REPEAT THAT?
>>
>>33895612
WHAT WAS THAT? SPEAK UP.
>>
>>33895612
I double up these howard leight earplugs with cheap muffs from Walker game ear
>>
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY ARE YOU PROJECTING EARRINGS ?
>>
File: IMG_0321.png (116KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.png
116KB, 400x224px
Mawp mawp mawp
>>
you can hear it, can't you anon; not nearly enough to bring attention to day to day, but when it's quiet

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>33895612
NO. I HAVEN'T CHECKED ANY REHEARINGS. WHY DO YOU ASK?
>>
i double up
sorry guys, i don't care to join the fun. no fun zone here.
>>
>>33895653
Yeah. Makes me sad. Was a dumb kid back in the day and didn't use any ear protection. Lived out in the country and shot all the time. Also listened to too much loud music.

>feelsbadman
>>
>>33895624
DON'T CALL ME A FUCKING SLUT.
>>
WHAT?
>>
>>33895637
>cheap muffs from Walker game ear
Just regular muffs, or electronic ones? I use the Howard Leight earplugs in the OP with the cheap passive Winchester muffs from Walmart. I've been thinking about getting electronic coms-capable muffs just to open up some more training opportunities.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 797x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 797x448px
WITH DICKS AND THICK LOADS OF SPLOOGE IN MY EARS ITS WELL KNOW SOUND HAS TROUBLE TRAVELING THROUGH SEMEN AND PENISES
>>
>>33895844
YOU'LL HAVE TO SPEAK UP, I HAVE DICKS IN MY EARS.
>>
>>33895612
By being nogunz
>>
>>33895612
>USING THE CORRECT FORM OF "ITS"
IMPRESSIVE! VERY NICE!
>>
>>33895612
HOW DO WE PERFECT THE KEYRING?

THEY WORK PRETTY WELL LAST TIME I CHECKED
>>
>>33895653
God damn it, now I'm noticing it.
>>
File: 1492132761200.gif (2MB, 420x428px) Image search: [Google]
1492132761200.gif
2MB, 420x428px
>be sitting in quiet room doing whatever
>no ringing at all
suddenly
>eeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee
>and then its just gone, like nothing happened

this happens from time to time, and its ONLY when I'm in a perfectly silent room. should I be concerned?
>>
>>33895927
I SWEAR SHE'S HERE LEGALLY, PLEASE DON'T CALL ICE!
>>
>>33895964

tinnitus can come and go in waves, if you've shot without ear protection and been exposed to a lot of loud nose and such chances are it is hearing damage. never hurts to get it looked at though, i have it in my left ear only.
>>
>>33895612
HUH?

(I got lucky and I don't have it as bad as some other people I know, but I made some bad decisions and still have the eeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I use overear headphones.)
>>
>>33895964
That's normal. Everyone gets hearing damage to some degree, and our brains are able filter it out until it gets real bad. Sometimes the filtering fucks up, typically in a quiet room, and you hear a real loud buzzing for a while, usually only in one ear. It's not a sign of anything.
>>
>>33895964
Only reason to worry about it is if it flares up severely and is recurring frequently, then it might be a symptom of some kind of ear infection fuckery. Otherwise, as described, it's probably just standard hearing loss.
>>
>>33895612
I JUST SHOVE TWO ROUNDS INTO MY EARS, MY HEARINGS FINE
>>
>>33895964
i WoUlDn'T wOrRy AbOuT iT
>>
>>33895612
>he puts penises in his ear

from here it sounds like you're a fag
>>
>>33896128
>the current year
>not being a fag
>>
>>33895612
HOW DO I COOK MY HERRING?

WELL SEE. THE TRICK IS...
>>
>>33896167
PLEASE GENERAL SECRETARY TRUDEAU I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT YOUR PRONOUNS WERE PLEASE I HAVE CHILDREN
>>
I wear 29db reduction ear plugs and a CVC helmet with a Bose liner over that, the Bose CVC headset is meant for soldiers inside of tanks. I had a friend who was a .50 cal gunner in a Humvee who wore it exclusively and nothing else, he said it was so good he didn't ever get any ringing from firing the .50. I have mine setup so the vic-5 com cable is detached and plugged with foam and tape, I also have it setup with a AA battery so I can switch on the active noise cancellation, it's so sensitive that even minor things like barely slapping a table will cause it to cut out the sound. They're cheap too you can get em on Ebay for like around $100.
>>
I find regular foam earplugs work fine as long as you use them right and shove them waaay into your ear. I see lots of guys at work that have like 1/8th of it in and I hope they get fucked in the future for not caring.
>>
>>33896192
Underrated
>>
>>33896039
I PUSH MY EARPLUGS INTO MY-
>>
File: 002 - fNcVHfO.jpg (192KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
002 - fNcVHfO.jpg
192KB, 640x480px
>>33895653
Had it since I was 6 or 7. No idea why.
>>
>>33896198
Did you know that ear canals vary in size between individuals? That's why the plugs are typically tapered. The people you see with plugs barely in just have smaller canals.
>>
>>33895964
Tinnitus occurs when the tiny hairs in the inner ear that sense sound fall over, and that spot loses sensory input. Devoid of input, your brain makes up its own tone. Eeeeeee. It's all in your mind.
There was a man in England that had severe tinnitus and had surgery to disconnect his sensory input altogether, going completely deaf voluntarily rather than hear the ringing. After the surgery he was in fact deaf, but the tinnitus remained.

Good ear pro needs to cover the whole ear and cushion the skull behind the ear in order to protect the full range of hearing.
>>
>>33896223
this
music and guns did not help
>>
>>33896223
i have a bunch of scars on my scalp, hair doesn't grow there anymore. i have to grow my hair out really long to cover it up. i also have tinnitus, but not from guns, i acquired it thanks to my brother beating me daily for most of my childhood. i don't know where the scars on my scalp came from.

>mfw someone says they were sloppy with earpro
>>
>>33896280
your brother is an asshole
>>
A pair of these, want to get some in ear ones but they're $$$
>>
>>33896291
i am the asshole now, anon.
>>
>>33896300
why's that?
>>
>>33896245
>There was a man in England that had severe tinnitus and had surgery to disconnect his sensory input altogether, going completely deaf voluntarily rather than hear the ringing. After the surgery he was in fact deaf, but the tinnitus remained.
Did he kill himself?
>>
>>33896197
>Bose CVC headset
Is it feasible or practical to set up such a headset with a throat mic?
>>
>>33896347
Oh I removed the mic too for my setup, it's quite nice/comfortable.
>>
File: IMG_6275.png (828KB, 791x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6275.png
828KB, 791x591px
>>33896317
Probably being deaf makes you the worst girl
>>
>>33896347
The connector type is proprietary I believe so probably not
>>
>>33896371
Being deaf is one thing. Hearing nothing but tinnitus would be hell.
>>
>>33896373
Know of any good active ear pro compatible with throat mics?
>>
>>33896378
not really, the other thing about the bose cvc helmet is you'd need a vic-3 (it's vic-3 I believe not vic-5 I made a typo earlier) adapter to whatever your radio uses and they can be hard to find.
>>
One of these days what I'm going to do is take a vic-3 bailout cable, I found the pinout online to the vic-3 cable and use a bailout cable to make an adapter for regular headphone jacks etc and then I can use the bose cvc liner with anything.
>>
>>33896305
He's the guy with the gun
>>
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33895631
WHAT? CAN YOU SAY THAT AGAIN, PLEASE?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.