[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this board hate cops? also, Lee Enfield thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Why does this board hate cops?
also, Lee Enfield thread
>>
I don't hate cops.
>>
>>33893502
Why don't you hate cops?
>>
>>33893495
there are a pretty even amount of bootlickers and edgelords on /k/
>>
>>33893495
Hating cops is part of the /k/ may may.
Outside, just don't care enough to waste energy on it.
>>
>>33893545
>hating cops is part of the /k/ may may
Isn't most of /k/ conservative? Hating cops is literally antifa 101.
>>
>>33893565
There are also a lot of edgy underagebanned lolbergtarians on here
>>
/k/ doesnt hate cops. A lot of people realize that they are good people trying to do theor jobs which is unfortunate since their job is pretty much to watch people carrying so that they dont do illegal shit which isnt what /k/ plans on doing
>>
>>33893495
Edgelords basically. Unless it's the ATF. Hating them is simply common sense.
>>
>>33893495
Agents of the State are deserving solely of scorn and contempt.
>>
>>33893629
hoppean bootlicking is the thing with kiddos these days, do try to keep up sweetie
>>
>>33893565
>Literally just explained.
Dude you're like a cautionary tale here, it's not that serious. Cops are like a 2/5 until further inspected.
>>
Because they have a legal obligation to arrest me if they find out i illegaly CC in a country where CC is illegal.
Fuck cops.
>>
>>33893758
>cops arrest me when I do illegal things
wew
>>
>>33893652
The ATF are not police. They are a separate branch of the government that can legislate, judge, and execute. They are never held accountable and never concerned with the constitution.
>>
>>33893771
>don't CC because your country is a antigun shithole.
Enjoy being dead because tyrone mugs you and kills you.
Rather be a "criminal" than a dead man.
>>
>>33893495
it's because the majority of /k/ are child molesters and cp panderers.
>>
>>33893495
>Why does this board hate cops?
I must be a newfag
>>
>>33893771
>Fetal alcohol syndrome can't understand fundamental diff between legal and lawful.
Wew lad.
>>
>>33893495
Don't really hate them per se, but they are pointless and annoying.
>>
>>33893877
>>
when youre looking down the sights of any of these milsurp rifle where do you place your face? This miht sound stupid but i let my friend shoot my enfield and he had his head way further back on the stock than i do, i usually touch the tip of nose to my thumb, gives a little kiss when i pull the trigger
>>
>>33893495
They think I'm out to arrest them for exercising their 2A rights or break down their door to take their guns, among other autistic schizoid fantasies. Truth is all I do is take shoplifting reports and arrest smelly drug addict hobos. I'm not taking the risk of trying to round up all the guns for 50k a year. I'm an oathkeeper as well.
>>
>>33893495
It's not so much hating cops so much as just not immediately trusting them. Some cops can be absolute assholes and others can be perfectly good guys. The problem is it only takes one asshole cop to really ruin your day/week/month/year/life.
>>
>>33893495
Because the Redcoats have earned their reputation as overbearing, uneducated shitheels who need a daily power trip before they can get a stiffy. It doesn't help that they are the knuckle-dragging goofs responsible for a shit-tonne of stuff being banned up here either. Want more than 10 rounds in your 10/22? NOPE! Dudley Dumbfuck has decided that too much plinking offends the Crown and even though he is unelected his opinions carry the weight of legislation. Fuck. Them.
>>
File: turdpostings.png (221KB, 680x384px) Image search: [Google]
turdpostings.png
221KB, 680x384px
Turns out that /k/ is mostly cops getting busted by the ATF the entire time!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.