[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is that BAH change proposed last year still happening? Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Is that BAH change proposed last year still happening? Where the government gives the money directly to the shylock landlord and you get no extra cash for living in a dump or having roommates?
>>
What? BAH has nothing to do with housing, it's cost of living based. Really hope not.
>>
>>33891738
Not to the best of my knowledge, it's be like penalizing someone for being fiscally responsible.
>>
>>33891765
>>33891767
http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/benefits/2016/07/16/ndaa-bah-senate-plan-opposition-conference/87129972/

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/09/gop-led-senate-seeks-trim-troops-housing-allowance/

Looking for updates. Can't find any
>>
>>33891765
>basic allowance for housing
>nothing to do with housing
wat
>>
>>33891765
BAH stands for Basic Allowance for Housing numbnuts, of course it does.
>>
>>33891738
used to be you'd show Finance how much your rent was and they'd send you that amount each month to your pay and then you would in-turn pay the landlord. Then back in 2000 they changed it to rank based. They figured if you were an E-6 in this geographic area you should be spending this much on housing. Sofor example, in Miami, FL as an E-6 they gave you $900 a month for housing but you found an apartment for only $600 you got to pocket the rest.
>>
>>33891930
I would only support this if I could live in a 3k a month kick ass apartment and the government paid for it

Instead, landlords will raise their rent on shitpiles near bases because they know service members won't have any other options and the government has to pay it.

So in turn, service members lose hundreds a month
>>
Overseas that's how it's done
>>
>>33891978
welcome to what already happens at military bases
>>
>>33891978
Rent's already stupid high around bases so much that civilians can't afford to live there.
>>
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.